Pokemon - Capture Quest

By TobyGrazier

The 7th book in the 'Pokemon - The Biggest Wish' series! With the first World Tournament over and done with... More

Prologue - A Royal Escape
Chapter 1 - Winds of Change
Chapter 2 - Mass Kidnapping
Chapter 3 - Start All Over Again
Chapter 4 - To the Sunny Islands
Chapter 5 - Resort Retaliation
Chapter 6 - Fiery Feline Fight
Chapter 7 - To the Jungle
Chapter 8 - Ula'ula-bound
Chapter 9 - Her Highness
Chapter 10 - Royalty on the Run
Chapter 11 - Fire Guard of Old
Chapter 12 - Crash and Burn
Chapter 13 - Lullaby in the Storm
Chapter 14 - Dark Omen
Chapter 15 - A Reunion Ruined
Chapter 16 - Ultra Takedown
Chapter 17 - Camping Out
Chapter 18 - Burning Up
Chapter 19 - The Fight Ahead
Chapter 20 - Infiltrating the Team Rocket Base
Chapter 21 - Gluttony Unleashed
Epilogue - Back Home
Trimming the Fat
Next Book

What comes next?

26 2 0
By TobyGrazier

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know what might be going on moving forward. As it stands, there will be at least one more book in this series. However, after that, I'm unclear whether or not it will continue. It's not over yet, but I think it's only fair to tell you all that, for the time being, the next book may be the last - at least, the last one that's written as they are now.

I wouldn't say the series will be over completely after the next book. Rather, it's likely that the series will 'evolve' from that point forward, providing I have the time to continue it in the future.

Thanks for reading along to this point, and I hope you've enjoyed the journey so far. Hopefully the next part I have to tell in this story will be exciting and fun. In the immediate future, there may or may not be bonus chapters to this book - I'm not too sure, but I'll let you know.

Thanks again, and hopefully you'll continue along with me moving forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 776 13
A team and a partner that was all a trainer needed but what if that very own team and the partner Ash had for years, suddenly decided that he wasn't...
205K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...
197K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
MANIA By Kid Zap

Fanfiction

468 2 27
A group of friends, led by an autistic young man and a happy-go-lucky humanoid sea sponge, are about to embark on a hectic adventure into a world the...