~Nobody can please you like I...

By loreen_98

They are internationally famous as the K Pop Group BTS. All of them focused on their career, no time for rela... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (light smut)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (light smut)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (smut)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (slight smut)
Chapter 13 (smut)
Not an update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (slight smut)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Big Thank you!!
Chapter 20 (smut)
Trailer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (smut)
Chapter 24 (smut)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (slight smut)
Chapter 28 (smut)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (slight smut)
!!!Important Voting for next Chapter!!!
Chapter 33 (smut)
Chapter 34
I'm back bitches!!! 😏
Chapter 35 (special chapter)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (smut)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 16 (smut)

19K 336 249
By loreen_98

Yoongi's POV

That was so close... I almost said IT! Fuck! He can't know my feelings towards him. He will probably think, that I am weak and that he has some sort of control over me (*which he already has*). I don't even know if he feels the same way. And my ego could not take his rejection. 

My hand was still inside Jimin's black pants and he was already a mess just by a little touch. I felt his body trembling and my grip on his waist became stronger because he was slowly losing his strength. I slid my hand out his jeans and pushed him roughly onto the bed. He let out a smal squeaky noise pushing himself up on his elbows. His chest was moving up and down rapidly. I walked over to him unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off. He was watching my every move with excitedly glowing eyes. 

Yoongi: "Lift up your arms."

He did and I stripped off his sweater too. He was now only in his underwear, which already had a wet patch from his leaking precum. I scanned him from head to toe and decided to take away his last peace of clothing. His naked body was like my heaven. His skin was so beautiful and smooth and I couldn't get enough of his scent. I could see how badly he wanted me to do something instead of just staring at him. I always wanted to capture his beauty so I had an idea.

Yoongi: "Stay were you are and do not move nor touch yourself, understood?"

He nodded but I wanted to here him say it out loud. I looked at him with an intense stare which he instantly understood.

Jimin: "Yes I understood.... Daddy."

Daddy? I never would have expected him to have this kind of kink but it satisfied me to hear him call me that without me forcing him to do so. I smiled at him and walked out of the room to get the things I needed from my suitcase. Oh yes I came prepared and 50% of my luggage was filled with sex-related toys and devices. After collecting my camera, handcuffs and some lube, I went back to Jimin's room.

On my way back I bumped into Taehyung who looked forth and back between my face and the stuff I was carrying. I just looked at him with raised eyebrows and an slightly annoyed face, waiting for him to say something. He then just shook his head and smiled a little before walking past me. 

I entered Jimin's room and this time locked the door to not be interrupted mid session. To my liking Jimin was still were I left him in the same position and still rock hard. He curiously observed the objects I brought and widened his eyes once he saw the camera. I placed everything next to him on the bed and took the silver handcuffs first. I didn't even needed to say anything before he held his wrist up in front of me. I took his left arm and cuffed it. 

Yoongi: "Scootch up a little and stretch out both of your arms above your head."

He got in the right position and I took his cuffed arm and put it close to the bedpost, swinging the other half of the handcuff around and then cuffing his right wrist. He was now unable to move his arms. I made sure that the cuffs weren't that tight but if he pulls on them too hard they would still leave marks on his skin. 

I got down from the bed taking the camera with me. I walked around to get a perfect shoot from the front, capturing his whole body. He turned his face away, hiding it under his arm. He bucked up his hips a little. I licked my lips while looking through the camera. He looked so hot. After taking a few pictures of him I put the camera aside and crawled up onto the bed. I pushed his legs apart and placed myself in the middle. I could see his puckering hole squeezing around the vibrator, which was still inside him. I propped myself over his body with one hand on the bed and the other one was grabbing his chin. Keeping his head in position I smashed our lips together in a hot kiss, biting his lip harshly until the saliva got a little metal taste to it. When I pulled away I saw Jimin's swollen, slightly bleeding lip and let my thumb run over them. I put it into my mouth, licking of the red liquid. 

I felt hot and so I took of my own shirt to free myself from the disturbing piece of fabric. Jimin's eyes wandered over my bare body and I could see him struggling with the handcuffs, wanting to touch me. I almost became weak but I already had planned how this is going to be today. He will be able to do with me whatever he wants soon enough.

I moved my body backwards a little until I was sitting right on his crotch area, making him moan from the friction he got because of my jeans rubbing against him. I placed one finger in the middle of his chest and let it run down his stomach passing his cute belly button. He had goosebumps all over his body and I could feel something poking against my balls. 

My hands then went back up to his pink already hard nipples softly squeezing and twisting them. Jimin was moaning and pulling on his cuffs from too much stimulation and when I slowly started rock my hips back and forth he lost all his control and when I felt my pants getting soaked underneath me I knew that he came almost untouched. His body was shaking and spasming. I stood up and saw the white sticky string connecting my pants with his throbbing member. While he slowly came down from his high I got rid of my last clothes and crawling back between his legs. I took both of them and lifted them up to get a better view of his hole. Time to get that thing out and replace it with the real deal. 

Yoongi: "Alright. For the next round we don't need that anymore."

I anchored my finger with the small black loop and slowly pulled out the toy. Jimin was moaning at the feeling of something moving inside him and when it was finally out his pink whole was squeezing tightly and letting go a again, begging to be filled again. He was perfectly stretched already which made things a lot easier. I placed the vibrator on the nightstand.

Jimin was surprised when I reached over his head and opened the handcuffs, freeing him. I then sat down next to him leaning against the headboard. He looked at me confused while sitting up on the bed.

Yoongi: "It is your turn now. Do with me whatever you like. The only requirement is to make me cum. How, is up to you, baby boy."

He again sucked on his bottom lips seductively, thinking about the options he had. It didn't take long before he crawled over to me perking his ass up in the air purposely for me to see. I was already hard since I entered his room earlier. But he was just such a damn tease. He straddled my lap and placed himself in a way, that my dick was pressing right against his ass crack. Both of his hands were on my chest moving up and down while he was looking straight into my lustful eyes. When he started rolling his hips, my hands unconsciously grabbed his ass cheeks massaging them. His movements made my erection rub up and down along his ass and entrance which made his soft cock become harder again. He is never satisfied. I mean he came two times already and is still hard again. He then shyly leaned in to kiss me but wasn't sure if he could do it or not. But when I pulled him down by his neck he finally locked his lips with mine and sucked my bottom lips between his. I felt how his hands were slowly tangling with my hair pulling on it softly which felt amazing and I let out a deep moan into the wet kiss.

His hip moves were driving me crazy to a point were I was dangerously close to my release. I gripped his waist tightly and stopped him from continuing. He looked at me.

Yoongi: "Ride me."

Without any further do, he lifted himself up and laced my hard member at his entrance. Now he slowly sat back down again throwing his head to the back when he felt being penetrated. I also couldn't control my voice anymore and moaned out when his tight warm ass squeezed around me. I cursed because it felt so good and I wanted to pound into him so hard. But he had the strings in his hand now. 

Since he was still used to the feeling from the toy he had inside before, it didn't took long for him to adjust to me and he started to bounce up and down at a medium pace. He was supporting himself with his hands on my shoulders and I guided him a little with my grip around his waist. The room being filled with the slapping of skin to skin and both of out moans sounded better to me than any porno I've ever seen. 

I leaned Jimin back a little, still holding his waist to stabilise him while he was panting and moaning from moving his body up and down faster now. Small drops of sweat were running down between our bodys making everything even more slippery. With the different angle I knew I would hit his prostate. And when I pushed into him the next time he bounced down, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he screamed in pleasure. That made me almost cum right away but I wanted to make him release first.

I felt how his legs began to wobble and his movement became sloppier since he was close to blacking out from all the overstimulation today. I know that it was time for me to step in and finish this up. I pushed the both of us foreward, still being inside of him, until he was underneath me. I put both of his legs over my shoulders and started fucking him roughly and fast. I know he likes it that way and when he squirted out his third load after a few thrusts while screaming my name in full ecstasy. His whole was squeezing around me, making me finally cum hard inside of him, filling him up. I gave a few slow thrust until I pulled out of him. I saw my cum running out of his whole dripping down on the sheets. Jimin was not on this earth right now and his body was just twitching. He blacked out so that I went to the bathroom to atleat clean him up a little and put him to bed properly.

Once was tucked in and fast asleep, I looked down on him and couldn't resist giving him a peck on his forehead and pushing a bang out of his face. I smiled at how adorable he looks and went to the door.

Yoongi: "I love you."

I closed the door and went to my room to also go to sleep.

To everyone a Happy New Year and I hope you all had a good first day in 2018!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 836 11
Your childhood friend shows you a whole new world, but no one expected what came afterwards. - Idol!YoonMin x Female Reader. - WARNINGS: Mentions of...
57K 2.5K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...
23.6K 710 44
A femboy with a homophobic family, a toxic straight raised by a homophobic man. Jimin was born in to a family who naturally hates people like him...
1.9K 99 9
Yoongi gets overprotective and possessive over Jungkook. But who knew his actions would cause a lot of harm to others. I'll try my best to make it in...