♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu...

By RoseBonneyBelle

Going camping somewhere nice and peacful? Not with Team Natsu and the rest of the Fairy tail gang you're not... More

♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu,Jerza,Gruvia,Gale)♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 2:STUCK WITH THEM?!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 3:It's Just A House Right?!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 4:Oh,it's just Erza♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 5:Campfire♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 7:Feels like we're in the game of slenderman♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 8:Finding our way back♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 9:We're almost there!♥
♥CTGW Chapter 10:Freedom♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 11:Who needs a cake when I've got you♥
♥CTGW Chapter 12:This is our story♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 13:NO STORY NAME -____-♥
♥Christmas Special♥
AUTHOR'S NOTE

♥CTGW CHAPTER 6:RANDOMNESS!♥

4.1K 114 131
By RoseBonneyBelle

Hi guys! Thanks for the 300+ reads,I really appreciate it.So please bare with me,I have some major writer's block in this chapter.So sorry If it's not really pleasing or something any who,onto the story!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

♥CTGW CHAPTER 6:RANDOMNESS!♥

♥With Levy and Lisanna♥

☆Lisanna's P.O.V☆

Once we get on top of this hill,we'll be able to find some food and water;Well that's what Levy said after we got out of the quicksand.It was pretty tricky,why because Levy was almost about to sink.It took me a couple of hours to get her out(>__

"Here we are!"Levy announced as I crawled my way to her side.Man it's tiring to climb all the way here!"Now,let's go find food and water!"I said as stood up,only to find a wasteland.The heck?

"Um,Levy?Where the heck is the food and water?"I said as my expression started to darken."Oh,It's on the other side of the mountain."She said calmly and I think by this time I was so close to pushing her off the mountain.

"Then why didn't we just go around the mountain?"I said through gritted teeth."Oh,just felt like going hiking,that's all."She said and by this time I tackled her to the ground.With this,we ended up rolling down the mountain.

"Kyaaa!"We both screamed as we rolled down the mountain."Hey,if we don't make it,I just want you to know....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I accidentally threw your TV out the window,because I lost in the dance central game."She said with that I snapped."You did what?!"I yelled.

♥Lucy,Sting and Natsu♥

★Lucy’s P.O.V★

“Hey,Lucy what do you think would happen if a huge meteor would somehow destroy us all,what would you do?"Natsu asked as we kept on walking.”Um,I’d run.”I said rolling my eyes.Honestly he is such an idiot.

“Well,I'd do the same thing but I bet Sting won’t.”Natsu said as he turned back and I did the same.There we say Sting picturing himself,In other words he was doing a selfie.”I bet he’d just picture the meteor and post it in FairyBook.”I said.With that I and Natsu both laughed.

~LATER~

“Why don’t you wanna Taco about it.”Sting asked.”Because I’m Nacho friend anymore.”Natsu replied.In the end they both burst out laughing.Honestly,They’ve been repeating the same joke over and over-_______-.Levy-chan,Lisanna where are you?!

~Lisanna and Levy~

☆Lisanna’s P.O.V☆

"You could've just thrown the XBox."I complained."Yeah,yeah.I get it already sheesh."Levy said as she went ahead.I followed her a few seconds later.

“So,rock,paper,scissors on who has to go there.”Levy said as we both eyed the two ways.One was all happy,while the other was all gloomy and depressing like Rogue,by the way where is that emo?

“Sure,I doubt that you would win.”I said to her,smirking.I’m gonna win this for sure.I have beaten Mira-nee and Elf-nii-chan in this game,so I doubt that Levy could beat me.

~Later~

“The fudge?”I can’t believe it I lost to Levy!I mean seriously,I’m the rock,paper,scissor master.”I said,shocked that I lost to Levy.I mean,I've beaten Mira-nee and Elf-nii-chan in this game ever since I was five,how come I lost to her?!

"Well,good luck.”She said,with that I started walking towards the first pathway,which was the scary one.

“Wait!”

“Before you go,I wanna let you sign this.”She said giving me a pen,as she took out a piece of paper from the pocket of her blouse.”Sign this.”She said and I gave her a questioning look.

“Why?”

“So,when something wrong happens,I won’t get sued or whatever.”She said smiling.What the heck?”So,It states here that if you get lost or injured you won’t be able to sue me or whatever.”She said and I signed it.It’s not like I’ll get killed or something.

“Good Luck.”She said and with that I entered the first pathway.”But,if I don’t come back,find me boyfriend or husband and tell him I love him!”I shouted.”By the way,don’t go near my TV or any of my drama CDs!”I yelled.

~Gray and Juvia~

※Gray’s P.O.V※

“So,let me get this straight.”I said as we both sat on the ground.”You’re the one who’s been stealing my wifi?”I said as I rubbed the bridge of my nose.This girl is truly a stalker.”Juvia didn’t steal Gray-sama’s wifi.”

“Then who did?!”

“The Wifi just trespassed Juvia’s house.”

"Then can I have it back?"

"No,Juvia will keep it until Gray-sama marries Juvia."She said as she started fantasizing our marriage.As if I'm ever gonna marry a girl like her.I'm not saying she's not pretty.Well she is pretty,kind-Wait,why am I Talking about this?"Tch.Whatever,let's just get outta here."I said and I started to walk away.

And all of a sudden a snake fell square on my face.The snake was freaking huge!"Kyaaa get it off me!"I yelled as I tried to remove the snake from my face."Don't worry Gray-sama,Juvia will help you."Juvia said.

"Oi,Juvia what the heck are you doing?!"I exclaimed as I saw her holding a stick.What the heck,First she's a stalker,now she's a murderer,I mean what the heck?!Now what,I expect Natsu to stop having motion sickness.

"Wait,Juvia-"Before I could continue.Juvia started smacking the stick on my face."Hold on Gray-sama."She said as she continued to smack me with the stick.When will this ever end?

~With Erza~

†Erza's P.O.V†

"Lalalalalalalal,I'm just an innocent girl strolling around the Woods."I said as I skipped and went to random places in the woods or forest."Innocent?I think there are other words that can describe you,but innocent is definitely not you."A voice said.

"Who's there?"I asked as I re-equipped into my Heaven's Wheel Armour."Don't tell me you forgot me already?"The voice said,as the person came out of the shadows and revealed his identity to me.

"Hi-"

"Kyaaaa,A talking mushroom!"I yelled as I took a stick and started whamming it on his head."Ow-Erza,it's me Jellal."The person said and I calmed down a little.

"Jellal,is that you?"I asked as the person.The person stood up and revealed,it was really Jellal in-What the hell is he even wearing?

"Um,Jellal,why are you dressed like Queen Latifah?"I asked as I eyed his outfit.He just blushed.Oh my gosh!Please don't tell me my beloved-I mean,my childhood friend has become gay?!Nooooooooo!

"Um,Erza,you know I can here everything your saying."

"Oh,then I'll just say it quieter."I said and continued."Oh my gosh!Please don't tell me my beloved-I mean,my childhood friend has become gay?!Nooooooooo!"I whispered.

"I can still hear you."He commented.Damn you Jellal!"And,I'm not Gay,Meredy just got carried away with the make-up."Jellal continued,as he face was red like a tomato.So Kawaii!~

"Anyway,what do you mean by 'got carried away with the make up'?"I asked and his face turned into a darker shade of red.That's so Kawaii!~

"Oh,she wanted to play Tea party and she told me I wasn't 'Girl material' enough,"He replied."Actually Merdy's right,YOU aren't really 'girl material',but Natsu is,I mean he has pink hair.So we wouldn't have any trouble in doing his make up."

"So,you're telling me,that Natsu is better at being a girl?"He asked.I just nodded,Sting can also pretend to be a girl,along with Gajeel,Rogue,Rufus and Gray.

~With Meredy(A/n:Lol just felt like adding her)~

★Nobody's P.O.V★

"So,tell me again,why are we here?"Rufus asked as he was wearing a Pink floral gown with matching pink gloves."You're all captives and you'll stay here as replacements for Jellal."Meredy said as she smiled Evilly.

"But,couldn't you just kidnap REAL girls?"Gajeel complained as he was wearing Gray colored gown,The grey sleeves covered his arms.As for the bottom part was ruffled.A black ribbon is placed around his waist.

"Don't wanna.Plus you're perfect for being 'pretend girls'."Meredy giggled."And I'll only set you free when Jellal comes back."Meredy replied as she got off the branch she was sitting on.

"Tch.I'll get that asshole,once he gets back."Gajeel muttered."Then,I'll go find him-"Before Rufus could continued,Meredy hit him with a pan."Nobody will leave."She said evilly,which,made Gajeel quiver in fear.

"Understand?

"Yes ma'am."Gajeel replied,still quivering in fear.

☆With Lisanna☆

☆Lisanna's P.O.V☆

"So,which way should I go?"I asked myself.There were three pathways."Maybe,I should try this."I said,as I turned around and got a rock.I turned around and tossed the rock behind me,to see which way I should go.

"And,I'm going to-What the heck?!"I yelled as the rock landed on the middle path,which was infested with spiders,worms,snakes and probably alligators.Damn it!Why does that rock have to land here!Why couldn't it have just landed on the last pathway,which was filled with happiness!!

"Damn it!"I yelled as I kicked the nearest tree.Only to be thrown Nuts,lots and lots of nuts,By some Chipmunks or Squirrels or Chipuirrels!

"Stupid Chipuirrels!"

♬With Levy♬

♬LEVY'S P.O.V♬

"Get the hell away from me!"I yelled as I threw my last boot at the Bear.Why didn't I just go with Lisanna?!Oh right,because I won in rock,paper,scissors.

Wait,who's that pink guy?Wait,Could it be-Natsu!"Natsu!"I waved,trying to get his attention.But to my avail he didn't hear me."Natsu!"I yelled once again,but he still didn't listen so,I took my headband and threw it at him.

"Ow!"

"Natsu!"I yelled waving my hands in the air.He looked my way.

"Levy?"

∵Natsu's P.O.V∵

Hey look it's Levy,I wonder,what she's trying to say?Well whatever it is,I don't have time for it.I gotta go,Lucy needs those sticks,twigs or whatever you call them ASAP!And she's about to go on rage mode,But thanks to Sting,I think he'll be able to keep Lucy calm I think.

~Lucy and Sting~

♚Sting's P.O.V♚

I don't know how much more I can take.Lucy's been flipping and destroying things she can get her hands on."Oi,Blondie,please calm down."I begged as I got up the tree,trying to protect myself from her.

"No!"She yelled.This woman's scarier than Erza-san and Minerva!

~Natsu and Levy~

♬Levy's P.O.V♬

"Hey,don't leave me here!"I yelled as Natsu started to walk away after beating up that bear."Sorry,But gotta run."He said as he run off leaving me on the tree."Hey comeback here,you gotta help me!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rose:Let's gather around the campfire and-

Fea:Sing our campfire song-

Amber:Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song and if-

Katherine:*Comes outta nowhere*Found you!

Rose:Put it out!Put it out!

Fea:Yeah,yeah,I got it!*Puts out fire and everything's pitch black*

Amber:Quick to the escape chute!

Natsu:Lucy!Where art thou my love?!

Lucy:*smacks Natsu*I'm just beside you!

Sting:Lucy my beloved.I'm here for you~*Hugs Lucy*

Rogue:Don't worry Frosch,I'm here*Hugs Frosch*

Erza:Gray!

Jellal:Where's my chocolate syrup?!

Lucy:Hey,has anybody Lisanna?

Lisanna:I'm here on this weird table!*Bounces on table*

Natsu:Throw away your "rather than stay..."

It won't do a thing for you and "Hey"

Gray:Where are the damn lights?!

Rose:Where's my broom!

Fea:Why do you need a broom?

Rose:I don't know,everybody's yelling so I wanted to join too~

Amber:Found the lights!*Turns on the lights*

Lucy:Sting,you know you're hugging a garbage can,right?

Sting:Oh*Looks at the garbage can* Gross *Throws it at Natsu*

Natsu:*Garbage can lands on his head*Ah! I'm blind!

Fea:Silly Natsu,your not blonde.

Rose:Hey,what's with the wedding dress Rogue,are you getting married?

Rogue:Huh?Sees him wearing a gown and holding a bouquet of flowers*

Amber:I never thought you were gay.Tsk,tsk,tsk.

Rogue:Wait,I can explain!

Sting:Lucy,please marry me!*tackles Lucy*

Lucy:Help!

Wendy:Fairy Tail isn't owned by Amber-san,Rose-san,Katherine-san and Fea-san.This chapter is dedicated to prettykitty280

Lucy:Rose,hand me the broom!

Fea:Wendy,let's just go.*She and Wendy goes away*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 13.4K 60
Completed. When the Master of Fairy Tail announces a training camp to help improve the abilities of the wizards, everyone is super excited. But, what...
183K 6.1K 41
When Natsu finds a mysterious bottle underneath a table in the Fairy Tail guild they think it's just an ordinary bottle. But when the matchmaker of F...
23.3K 456 43
The most random weird funny Fairy Tail stories. Includes relationships, friendships, crackships, x readers, any ships really. Crossovers, social medi...
39.6K 990 48
When Natsu calls all the girls in the guild weak because they are not stronger than him and the other guys in the guild and the guys agree the girls...