Builder's Heart and Soul [Vas...

Від Zee-Mo

Y/N L/N has always had the desire to become stronger; just so she could help people. She succeeded, but it se... Більше

Because I'm Weird
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 11
Author's Note: I'm Upset

Ch 10

4.4K 216 47
Від Zee-Mo

[Your guide for this chapter:
Y/N= your name    N/N= nickname
Hgt= height      B/T= body type
E/Clr= Eye color  H/Clr= hair color

A/N: Happy new year y'all! Tis the year of the dog 🐕!!! So I hope everyone has a decent year. I don't own Lookism, enjoy the chapter!~

P.S The above pic has nothing to do with the chapter... I just thought it was cute.]

"Hello sir, would you be interested in learning taekwondo or hapkido?", Y/N spoke up as she approached a large and frightening looking man. His expression went from vicious to soft as he observed the Hgt girl hand him a flyer for a dojo. He nodded silently with a blush on his face as he accepted the flyer.

"There's gonna be a free demonstration. Men and women are welcome", Jace explained as he handed a flyer to a group of guys. The Burn Knuckles Crew was helping Y/N hand out fliers for Mina's dojo. A lot of tougher guys would take the flyers thinking that Jace and Vasco were students.

Both men would only get other guys who were interested in possibly getting stronger. Y/N, however, would get a few girls who seemed mildly interested or guys who assumed she might be the kyosanim's daughter. By the early afternoon the group had successfully handed out all their flyers.

The group began making their way back to the dojo. "So does your aunt have any special demonstration planned?", Jace inquired as the trio got closer to the B/T girl's home. "Aunt Mina said she had it covered... But I'm not entirely sure", the girl mused as they approached the intimidating building.

The group entered the dojo to see a large amount of people waiting for the demonstration, most of them males. Y/N went to go change into a uniform as Mina walked before the large group. "Thank you all for coming today. My name is Mina and I am the kyosanim of this dojo", she began as people began chuckling.

Mina was wearing a black Gi with a black belt to signal her rank. "I know most of you will treat this as a joke, or not take it seriously because I'm a woman. Anyone here not willing to learn can leave now!", the woman announced as she stomped her foot. "I am here to teach! Not to entertain!", she shouted, intimidating a lot of people. Jace and Vasco were quite intimidated as well.

"I have studied martial arts all my life and have won a great deal of tournaments. But that may not make me the best teacher for you. My methods are tough for those who can't handle it. But, my niece is a primary example as to how well my methods work on the right student", the woman announced as Y/N stepped up. The Hgt girl was also wearing a black gi with a black belt on her B/T body.

Mina and Y/N faced each other as they were about to begin the demonstration. "Yeah and having two girls fighting each other is gonna make us change our minds how?", one male laughed earning murmurs of agreement from others. Mina's eye twitched, but she restrained herself in front of potential students.

"Then why don't you try your hand", Mina raised an eyebrow in challenge. "No thanks... I don't feel like beating up a girl", the male waved off. "How 'bout this then; anyone in here who can win a match against me or my niece can get a date with her!", Mina announced with a smug smile, earning shocked looks from everyone. Vasco, Jace, and Y/N looking completely mortified.

"What the hell are you thinking aunt Mina?! No one's going to want that!!", Y/N screamed in her mind as she remained stoic on the surface. "Anything goes?", one male spoke up suddenly as he raised a hand. He was a relatively good looking guy with brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Mina looked the male up and down; he didn't look extremely strong, but he did look skilled. "Any hand to hand combat or martial art is permitted, as we can use any we please... Have you decided on an opponent?", the woman challenged. "Sure", the male smiled mischievously before standing up.

"I piiiiick... you", he said, pointing at Y/N who looked a bit surprised. "I'll try not to ruin that pretty face for our date", the male winked, confusing the Hgt girl. "What pretty face?", Y/N thought as the two faced each other in the center. The two bowed lowly before stepping back and getting into fighting stances.

"Jace", Vasco said quietly as he looked extremely nervous. "Don't worry... I'm sure she's going to be fine", Jace replied quietly. "What if she gets hurt?", the tattooed male asked, worried for his friend. "What would you want her to do if she was in your position?", the large eared male asked as the two began circling each other.

Vasco thought for a long moment... He would want her to stay back and have faith that he could handle the opponent. He would want her to cheer him on and have complete faith in his abilities... So that's what he would do. Vasco gulped nervously as the two approached each other at a near running pace.

The brunette came at the girl with quick and precise movements as the girl blocked them. Y/N sent a high kick to his face knocking him back, but the brunette recovered quickly. He then threw a punch, the Hgt girl redirected before immediately kicking her and sending her back.

"A fake out?!", Y/N was shocked at how easily he disguised that punch and turned it into a kick. The fight seemed to escalate quickly as both opponents ran to each other and raised their fists. The male seemed to look almost excited about this fight. Both seemed to be evenly matched as they hit each other in the face, sending each other back.

Both teens seemed to size the other up for a moment before the brunette decided to advance. He seemed to excel in punches as Y/N blocked with her arms. The H/Clr haired girl fought back with swift kicks and punches. The male grabbed the girl's arm before grappling and tossing her over his shoulder.

The E/Clr eyed girl landed perfectly on her feet, on the ground like a professional. The whole crowed was in awe at the match that looked like it came straight out of an action movie. Y/N began taking the offense as she began sending her own kicks as the male redirected and blocked them.

"H-how are they doing that?!", Jace looked like he was witnessing a miracle. The two began exchanging kicks and blows that were quick and powerful. Yet they both seemed evenly matched as the other blocked it and came back with an equally strong blow.

The brunette seemed to be done with playing around as he kicked under the girls face and struck her in the stomach, sending her to the ground. Y/N began getting up before falling to her knees. Mina felt slightly concerned as she observed the match, but refused to show it.

"Those moves... Who the hell is this kid?... I know you can do this N/N", Mina thought, as she watched her niece struggle to stand up. As it turned out her opponent struck her hard enough above the eye to draw blood, that was now getting in her eyes. Y/N wiped it away before it came back, making her vision blurry.

Vasco and Jace were close to getting up until Mina shot them a look that clearly said not to interfere. Why would she do that? Wasn't she worried about her own niece?! The two reluctantly continued watching as they silently prayed for their friend.

Y/N seemed to struggle to stand up and regain her balance. Once she did, she realized her vision was completely useless at the moment. The Hgt girl calmed her breathing before relaxing her stance and gestured to her opponent with open palms. "She's bluffing", the brunette thought, before narrowing his eyes.

The male ran at the girl and tried to hit her and was shocked to see her still blocking. Y/N successfully blocked shots as she grabbed his arm and twisted it, sending hits to his body and arm. She gave a strong kick that sent him back... The brunette was shocked, this shouldn't be possible.

He ran forward before sending more kicks that she dodged and blocked perfectly. "Is she even human?!", he thought before being caught by surprise. The girl threw him over her shoulder, sending him to the ground before she kneed him.

The brunette tried to kick as he got up, but was easily blocked. Every punch he threw was blocked as she sent her own barrage that he couldn't keep up with. He made it back to the center before trying to recuperate, until he felt a hard blow on his back sending him to the floor.

"The match goes to Y/N", Mina announced as the boy could barely stand up after that. The group was silent before they slowly started clapping into full applause. That match was so unreal, it looked like it came straight out of an anime.

"Now kid... I'd like to know where you learned to fight like that", Mina inquired, feeling suspicious of the brunette male. "And ruin the surprise? No thanks", the boy struggled to say with a wink before abruptly leaving. Y/N however looked like she was having a hard time staying stood up as she stumbled back a bit.

The Hgt girl was about ready to give up and just fall back on the mat until she felt a pair of large hands on her shoulders. The person didn't say anything as they picked her up in their arms and walked off with her in a random direction. The B/T girl already knew it was one of the guys and was too tired to fight them about it. Y/N was just happy that they stayed to cheer her on.

Kyosanim: teacher

[A/N: Reader is a badass this chapter! I used a lot of references from a fight I saw in Dead Fantasy. Specifically episode 3 with Tifa versus Hitomi, except without all the materia and breaking the building. Hitomi being reader and Tifa being blond dude.

The episode is available on YouTube by Monty Oum if anyone is interested... However the series remains unfinished due to the creator making RWBY and then passing away.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. Here's to another year!

Edit: I changed a couple descriptions... Because reasons.]

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

936 36 20
editing... not a ship btw!! idk what to put here. basically vasco and jace are on summer break and then a lot of bad things happen. ik the blurb is...
246K 22.3K 68
"if you don't select me just because I'm a girl, then I'll be forced to believe that you're gay, Mr. Jeon" you stood up and turned your heels to leav...
23.5K 1.3K 17
A girl, reading her favourite webtoon from her phone, was suddenly struck by lightning while she was asleep. She woke up finding out she was in a dif...
2.8K 140 6
"Heh... 52 years of my life... Just gone away like this... No vacation... No family... No friends... Nothing...." He coughs out some blood. "I was so...