Nightmares of a Broken Winche...

Galing kay antonio757

I accredit all original characters to their respective shows. Anyone else is formed by me and are purely fict... Higit pa

Descrpition
Chapter 1: The Truth
Chapter 2: To Beacon Hills we go!
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 5: The New Family
Chapter 6: Redemption
Chapter 7: The Road Home
Chapter 8: Dangerous Alliance
Chapter 9: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 10: The Demon and the Savior
Chapter 11: Hospital Hostility
Chapter 12: War is coming to Stiles Stilinski
Chapter 13: The Great Escape
Chapter 14: Dreams and Nightmares
Chapter 15: Operation Sleepy Town
Chapter 17: The Curse and the Gift
Chapter 18: Turn of the Tides
Chapter 19: The Wayward Son
Chapter 20: To Be, or Not to Be?
Chapter 21: An Old Story to close and a New Story to be told
Eqilogue
Author's Note
Book Trailer!!!
*Important Announcement*

Chapter 16: The Fight for Beacon Hills

1.2K 37 8
Galing kay antonio757

The sun was above the sky shining down with it's brilliance, but sadly it wasn't the same with the sky itself. Clouds, gray and black, hovered high above the town of Beacon Hills for magic dark stirred from the horrors from Storybrooke below had crawled  through the pipes that creaked and wobbled each time the monsters ran through the endless maze that smelled like butttox. These smily, revoltng creatures snickered and snarled with their mouths as wide as measuring rulers, claws that could drill into one's skin with a swift slash, some muscular, some skinny. Despite their differences, each one of them were equally ugly and disgusting.

The creatures snickered in glee as they peaked through the sewage pipes to the outside world. The sun may have been hidden, but some light poured through, and thus it was not a risk to crawl out of their hidding place and get boiled to mush. But that didn't stop them from enjoying themselves, for they watched as people waltzed back and forth with confusion on their faces and worry in their innocent eyes. Every cizian remembering the horrors they for saw yesterday. A little critter with webbed feet and red yes giggled as a little girl around five screamed as she found it lurking in the ground.

My pets, I call onto all of you. Come to me...

"Master, he calls on us!"

"Our master needs us!"

"Our master is here!"

    "Master! Oh, master! We're coming master!"

"He has come."

The monsters raced to a huge chamber under the city with rivers of sewage water that were sickly green, along with walls and a sidewalk of concrete that was covered in moss and bacteria. The stench of people's residue in this part of town was so horrible, it would haunt anyone's dreams. As they crawled on the very top of the ceiling or swimming in the defiled waters of Beacon Hills, a figure in a business suite walked along the concrete floor. The invader of Storybrooke strolled in with a look of disgust on his face as he rubbed his shoe against the cracked floor in order to remove the bacteria from his shoe. He walked until he stood at the edge where monster stuck up their heads from the water. When one of them started growling, the man growled back but with a deeper and deadlier tone.

"Well, listen up you miserable pieces of shit." the monsters went to utter silence as they waited for their master to speak. He continued, "In this pathetic little town is a source of power that can save me or destroy me. It's up to you abominations of nature to find it for me. If you don't, I'll eat you up and throw you into the depths of the Underworld."

With each word he spoke, the monsters flinched in fear of their's master's power over them. He had tortured a few of them before to ensure that they'd follow him. None of these creatures would dare cross him or disappoint him. They may have lack intelligence, but they weren't that stupid. The master's boomed and echoed through the walls, "If you don't capture what I desire, you better not come back unless you want me to make an example of you."

The monsters bowed and whispered a yes master. He smirked in satsification and annunced, "You are all dismissed. When the sun falls, you will rise and attack."

They all mumbled a 'yes master' and went their separate ways and waited until the sun would fall. The invader smirked as his plan for one of the teens of Beacon Hills came to mind. His time to rise was nearly here and he couldn't wait for that time to pass. He walked away as his blue eyes shimmering green in the darkness.

***

    "You're definitely a cooler version of the classic Snow White," Mason complemented as Mary just finished explaining how she learned how to use a bow-and-arrow.

"Why thank you, and it's a pleasure to meet another werewolf, honestly they are the best trackers," Mary praised with a gentle smile. Hayden furrowed her eyebrows together. "Really? Most people freak out when they realize they're next to a werewolf."

"Well, as you know, I'm not most people," Mary stated. These three were searching through the woods to find the cave that contained the pixie bush. As they searched the woods, Mary had her bow in hand with her arrows on her back. Even as she continued to speak with the kids, she remained alert for any incoming danger with the knowledge that her husband was with the others looking out for the town and her daughter at the hospital preparing for their return to make the bomb. "So, that blonde, she's your daughter," asked Mason.

Mary nodded as she looked around the environment to make sure they were safe from the creatures. The sunlight may weaken them, but it wouldn't hurt to be cautious. Besides there was still dark clouds above them, if they were to stay in the shade, the monsters could move around more easily.

"How is she your daughter? She looks like she should be around the same age as you," Hayden asked. Might as well explain. Mary thought. "Thirty years ago, the Evil Queen cast the Dark Curse that banished almost everyone from the Enchanted Forest to this world. When we were under it, time was frozen and we lost all of our memories about our true lives and given new ones. Emma was destined to break the curse. Right when the curse was about to hit us, I gave birth to Emma and she was taken to a magical portal that allowed her to arrive here before we could. And she did break it."

"It actually sounds pretty cool," Hayden said as she stepped on the twigs and leaves under their feet. Mason asked, "So is that why she was called the savior?"

"Yes, but the reason she was destined to become the savior was because she had to bring back the happy endings," Mary said grimly almost depressingly. Mason and Hayden looked to see that the 'cool' Snow White looked saddened. Mason asked, "What's wrong?"

    "Oh, it's nothing,"Mary shrugged. Hayden then said, "Well something's bothering you. And try not to lie, werewolves can tell when people lie."

"She's not wrong," Mason noted to her. Mary smiled sadly and explained, "I know I shouldn't be bothering you with this. It's just I'm worried about Emma. Being the savior isn't meant to be glamorous. Each one has to die in the end. And Emma was lucky to be revived the last time. What if being the savior again means, she might die this time? I mean she just got married. It wouldn't be fair to Emma to go through all this trouble again."

"And what if she doesn't," Hayden asked.

"I beg your pardon," Mary asked. Mason, understanding what Hayden was implying, explained, "Think about it, maybe after you stop this guy, Emma's job will be officially over."

"Maybe, but did you see how that weapon called an angel blade light up when Emma grabbed it," Mary reminded them. Who can forget that? Everyone, including the Winchester Brothers who have been hunting ever since they were little, were shocked to see the angel blade react that way. It was amazing and strange. When Mary had saw it, she was dazzled by it. But she couldn't help but feel a sense of fear for her daughter's safety. Especially with a demon and an angel there, it was hard not to worry for Emma.

"No one knows how that happened, it just did," Mason had tried to say but was he truly uncertain of the outcome. He didn't even have a clue as to what an angel blade could do. He tried to reassure her though, "But you shouldn't assume the worst. After all this, all that's felt is Storybrooke to worry about. Then you're free."

Mary was quiet. She didn't say a thing. She only remained focused on the task. She no longer wanted to think of Emma's safety, or worse: death. All she could hope for, is that this nightmare will end with them all celebrating with her family.

"Look," Hayden said as she neared the cave were the bush should lie.

"Let's go," Mary said as she ran towards the cave. When she peered inside, she was shocked to see the strange markings upon the stone walls. They certainly looked ancient, a language long lost to time.

"Is that it," Hayden asked as she looked to see a bush growing between two rocks that had algae growing on them. The bush itself was beautiful, it had grown strong and pretty. The pixie flowers bloomed brightly as the sunlight had peered into the cave. Mason questioned, "And what exactly caused this bush to grow here?"

"The remnants of Emma's light magic. Honestly, we all thought the magic had faded away. Apparently not, as it seems." Mary slowly brought her hand to one of the flowers and liked how delicate it was as it brushed against her fingers. Hayden spoke again, "So, the question I have to ask is: how are we gonna gather all this pixie stuff?"

"We just have to collect the flowers and Regina should be able to extract it," Mary answered. So one by one, they had taken the flowers out and placed them in a small box that Regina had given to her to gather the flowers. When they were done, Mary smiled and sighed, "Okay, looks like we're done."

Before they could get out, Hayden perked up with a face full of surprise. She looked out of the cave. Mary looked to see that the tenn was alert as her eyes started to turn yellow. Mary asked, voice laced with concern, "Hayden, dear. What's wrong?"

Hayden didn't answer and looked around the forest. Then a few seconds later she turned to the both of them, "Snow, get you bow-and-arrow ready. And Mason, when I saw run. Run!"

    "Wait why," Mason panicked. Hayden didn't answer as they slowly walked out of the cave and through the forest. Mary and Mason tried to listen carefully to their surroundings. However, they had remembered that they didn't have Hayden's super hearing.

Snap!

Mary heard a snap of a twig as she followed closely behind Hayden. Mary gasped she looked up to see that the sky was nearly dark. She barely noticed that it had taken them hours to find the flowers and collect them. And now the sun was started to fall to the horizon. Which meant only one thing.

"Guys," Hayden had tried to warn them, but then they heard a howl, but it wasn't a wolf howl. It sounded like a wounded dog that was ran over by the leg. And it was followed by other unpleasent sounds.

Hahahahaha!

Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh!

Roar!

In the distance they could snickering and maniacal laughing. It was probably one of the worst sounds in the world. Hayden roared with her canines sharp and eyes glowing, "RUN!"

In a flash, they ran as fast as they could to the hospital to give the flowers to Regina and Deaton. 

***

    "It's almost dark," Liam said when he gazed towards the yellow horizon.

    "I can see that," Scott replied as he looked around the streets that were now empty. For the past few hours, Liam and Scott have been inspecting the streets of Beacon Hills to make sure everyone was safe. So far, nothing dangerous has happened. However, they were cautious every time they neared a shadow from a building, for Castiel had warned them that the monsters try to hide in the sunlight. Now, they were even more alert as they saw the sun fall to dusk.

    "So do you think the Fairytale things is legit," asked Liam. Scott scoffed and answered, "Yeah I do. You should have seen Henry with his Author powers. He's the reason we knew that we had to come here to save you guys."

"What kind of author can that do? They basically only right stories. There's not much to go at it," Liam noted with a raised eyebrow. Scott explained it in Henry's own words, "But he's an author who records events. He even has the power to change things, I think it's pretty awesome."

Liam rolled his eyes and smirked, "Whatever."

They were silent for a while, trying to see if anything was out of the ordinary. Luckily, nothing was different. Although, the streets were still a little empty. It wasn't hard to guess why. Scott and Liam had remembered how all the monsters, huge and small, raided Beacon Hills without warning. Liam was happy Mason and Hayden were alright. But this was new in Beacon Hills, and it seemed impossible to stop it. While  they continued to walk, Liam was curious to ask Scott something. Even though it seemed to be the bad time to ask, he just had to know, and temptation got the best of him, "So what was wrong with Stiles earlier? Because he definitely wasn't himself when he called you off like that."

Scott sighed, for he remembered how Stiles insulted him. Stiles may have been sarcastic and rude, but he wasn't cruel and mean. Plus he wouldn't blame Stiles for acting up, his best friend didn't look his best. For the past week, Stiles hasn't rested well and has been easily distracted, more than usual. And the nightmare? When he had woken up, they guy was paranoid. Stiles wasn't really himself and that scared Scott. He just hoped his best friend would be alright.

"Scott?" He turned to Liam who looked lost. "Do you know what's wrong with Stiles?

"No, but Stiles hasn't been resting lately from the news of his dad. I wouldn't blame him for being on edge. I know he'll get through this, he always does."

"I hope you're right," Liam mumbled. Putting the conversation aside, both Scott and Liam continued to talk all the way around town.

***

Upon a different road in Beacon Hills, drove a black 1967 Chevy Impala with the Winchester brothers in the front with the famous angel and demon on the back seat. Dean and Sam Winchester were either rolling their eyes or mumbling profanities as Crowley kept on complaining on how the invader made him work as a slave. Whereas Castiel, prayed desperately that Crowley would shut up for one minute. Crowley only babbled on, "Storybrooke is a complete mess. I can't believe that this 'invader' would even have the slightest interest in it!"

"Did you forget that it's practically swimming in magic?" Sam asked with a glare to the back. Crowley growled, "If I wanted your opinion Moose, I'd ask for it!" Sam wasn't fazed by Crowley's outburst and rolled his eyes.

"How did know about Storybrooke in the first place?" Crowley wondered.

"Henry. He came to me for help," answered Castiel. Crowley looked at him like he was a stranger. Crowley moved his head up and down. "You? Why you?"

    "There was an illustration of me in his magical book, okay," Castiel growled.Crowley looked out the window with wide eyes. "Must be a very stupid book."

Castiel rolled his eyes. Curiously Crowley sat forward with a mischievous smile on his face. "So Squirel, Moose, I've heard that there is a new Winchester in the family."

Dean sighed, well aware of who Crowley was talking about. He had hoped that he wouldn't have learned about Stiles. How did he learn of Stiles though? Sam asked with wide eyes, "How did you..."

"I can smell the Winchester blood flowing through that boy's veins. Being near you Winchesters does have an effect on anyone, a terrible, terrible, effect. So is he another brother? A cousin? Second cousin removed," Crowley interuppted with a disgusted expression, at the same time held a bit of amussment as he asked the brothers how Stiles was related to them. Sam looked at Dean with a look that suggested that if Dean would do this, it would ruin Stiles' life forever. Little did they know that they had just ruined his eyes as soon as Crowley's eyes widene, "How bloody brilliant, he's one of yours isn't he. How could I be so daft not to notice this? I knew you boys would slip up someday. So, which of you lovely boys forgot to wear a condom?"

Both Dean and Sam stayed quiet. They refused to allow Crowley to have any information on Stiles. "Wait a minute, that's not hard to figure out. Moose here can't get a date at all," Sam turned to him with a glare. But Crowley then looked at Dean with a suggestive look. Dean however, did his best to block out the annoying demon.

"So, Dean Winchester here is a father." Dean cursed under his breath to be sure Crowley didn't hear a thing.

"Well, he certainly has your looks. But I can tell that at least that the poor boy has Moose's brain." Crowley remarked.

     "Okay, really? Look can we all just stay focused on the road and actually see if anyone is in trouble. Cas, can you sense anything," Dean roared out as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel. Castiel peered out his window with a look of observation. Castiel furrow his eyebrows once in awhile as he continued to glance out the window like a lost boy who had moved to a mysterious town. He answered back, "Well, they're here but they're not attacking. They're staying in the shadows for some reason."

"Are they waiting for something," asked Sam. The first to answer was Crowley as he smugly noted, "Impossible. These creatures don't have any intelligence so I doubt that they have any idea where they really are right now. The only reason they would be waiting is if their bastard of a master is telling them to stay back."

"Then that must mean he's here," Sam suggested with panic in his voice.

"But why is he here," Dean asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh god," Crowley gasped. Dean looked and panicked as he immediately pressed the brakes to his baby. In a second, the car growled as it stopped with a shriek from the rubber tires as they heated upon the road. "What the hell?" He yelled in anger.

In the middle of the road stood a man in a business suit with his dark hair combed nicely. He had a dark aura to him, but he was handsome. The four gulped at the sight of this man strolling closer to them in slow steps. This man was smiling evilly at them as he eyed Dean with malice in his icy blue eyes.

"Hey, what the hell man," Dean yelled as he got out the car and stood up to the man. This guy only smirked and shook his head. Then his face turned towards the car. Dean followed his stare to see that the stranger was looking directly at Crowley, who was as pale as a china doll. The man only winked at him and licked his lips gently.

    "Who the hell are you?" Dean asked with a hint of disgust in his tone. The man looked back at him. "I am the key to the nightmare of your future."

Dean scrunched his nose in confusion. "Dude, that doesn't make any sense, what in the hell are you talking about?"

The man smiled, "You."

Before Dean could say anything, the man brought up a hand to Dean's head and rubbed his forehead. Before he could react, the man's eyes glowed green. Dean's head rumbled with pain as if a hammer was lodge into his skull. He didn't know how, but he felt like everything he knew, memories, dreams, even his own knowledge had surfaced all at once. Dean grunted as he kneeled on the floor, with the man breathing in and out, then he sighed with a bright smile on his face.

"Agh," Dean grunted as the pain in his head lingered.

"Thank you Dean Winchester. I have everything I need," the man smirked.

"What do you mean?" Dean stuttered as he rubbed his forehead. In an instant, Sam and Castiel rushed out of the car and brought Dean from the ground.

"What are you doing here," Castiel asked as he stood in front of the brothers, trying to to protect them from the invader of Storybrooke. The man shrugged, "Just trying to kill some time. Literally in some cases."

Castiel dragged out his angel blade, trying to scare the man. But he looked unfazed, bored even as Castiel held it up to his chest. Castiel growled, "If you hurt Dean, I won't hesitate to stop you."

"You think you or any angel blade scare me? Oh Castiel, it is foolish for you to run around alive and well thinking you'll win no matter the cost. Even more so to allow my other slave to escape with you," The man gestured to Crowley. The demon stood by Castiel with a death glare towards the man.

"I must say," Crowley said, "I will be looking forward to running you through. And maybe, I'll have your head on a silver platter."

The man smirked. Then he looked back at Dean who managed to regain his composer as his brother pulled out his gun. The man spoke as he walked away, "Well it was pleasant to meet you fools, but I must be off."

"What about your rabid dogs?" Crowley yelled. The man stopped and turned his head but to only listen.

"Why aren't you releasing them? It's almost dark, why not take the advantage," Crowley pestered. The man was quiet for a while. He was as still as a statute. For a minute, the brothers thought he was going to unleash them then and there. Surround them with monsters to rip them apart. Chew on their bones and dispose of them. Why was this man holding them back? Was he here to kill them or gloat? What did he want? It was hard to say, but they were surprised to hear him say this, "Trust me, the monster you'll face isn't from my army, the monster you're going to face is one that your actions, alone, had created."

"What are you talking about," asked Sam. The man chuckled a little, "You'll see soon enough."

Just like that, the man disappeared in a cloud of dark grey smoke.

***

    "This is boring," Lydia mumbled as she and Stiles walked around the neighborhood. The young couple had been navigating and searching through this area. "I know," Stiles agreed as he dug his hands into his pockets.

    "You know. Once this all over, after we save Storybrooke, we could celebrate," she threw Stiles a suggestive wink. Stiles smiled.

    Stiles felt a pang in his chest. The worse part was that he knew why. In all honesty, he didn't know if he was worth of Lydia's affection. He knew more than anything that Sophomore Stiles would've been thrilled beyond all measure just to be around her, but now he didn't know what to feel. It wasn't Lydia herself, in his eyes, she was perfect. She deserved someone who was just as perfect. She could have anyone, but she still choose him. And he wanted to give her his entire being, but something was missing he thought, an emptiness was there, like there was more to all this than he knew. It was like he was incomplete no that his entire reality had crashed and burned. Sadly, he didn't have time for her or to figure out his personal issues, not with everything that has happened in his life, and it wasn't just about Dean. Looking back in that nightmare, Stiles couldn't help but feel like he didn't desrve Lydia eventhough he had wanted to be with her since the beginning.

    The nightmare had terrified him. For his friends were hurt and killed in such manner that had really affected him. More so now since he was back in Beacon Hills, with creatures from another realm trying to raid the town and kill everyone in it.

    He just wanted this nightmare to be over. If he could, he would've wished that all this never happened. He would've wished to be home with his father, the man who raised him all his life. He wished would've continued to be love with Lydia and give her everything, everything she wanted and more He wished he could've been with his friends this summer and enjoy it all while he still could. He didn't want a new father! He didn't want to fight monsters that had arrived from a realm involving magical fairytale creatures! He didn't want to be involved in a war he wasn't ready for.

    Despite it all, Stiles was glad he had gotten the chance to actually meet his real father. Sure Dean had his flaws. He ate like a toddler with no manners. He wasn't the sharpest dagger in the Winchester Family's weapons vault. He was a bit of a flirt without any regard for anyone else in his presence. He was blunt and rude, even at the worst at times. There was a lot, Stiles wasn't even sure how many flaws Dean had. However, he could tell Dean cared. Even deep down within that cold, hard exterior, he could tell Dean was trying to make an effort to be a father to him. Sure he wasn't a perfect father, but he was a dad where it counts.

    "You okay Stiles," Lydia asked. Again with that question? Stiles growled inwardly. Stiles whined, "Okay I really hate that question now. If there was a way to beat it up, I wouldn't hesitate to try."

    Lydia laughed and Stiles smiled. And really smiled, a lovingly smile. Stiles was happy for that, even he wasn't fine, he was glad to make someone he loved smile. Stiles continued to complain for Lydia's amusement, "Hey, people have been asking me that question ever since I found out about my real dad. I swear I can't wait when all this is over. I'm planning to have a huge relaxing nap with no one to disturb me."

    "Stiles, trust me I know. But you did insult Scott, and that's something I didn't think you were capable of doing," She said. Stiles turned to see a frown of Lydia's beautiful face. Stiles had to agree. He didn't mean to be harsh. Melissa was right, he was tired and frustrated. He hadn't told anyone about his true troubles. It wasn't just about his dad. However, he didn't want anyone to handle his problems or fears. It wouldn't be fair to them. Stiles grabbed her hand and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles in smooth circles, "I was out of it. Lydia, can I tell you something. But once I tell you, can I trust you not to tell anyone?"

    She heart pumped in alert, her worry was at its peak. If Stiles wanted her to keep a secret, it wasn't good news. Lydia nodded. "I promise."

    Stiles sighed, "I saw my mother in my dreams, like she was actually there. Her ghost tried to warn me about something. A war. One that I have to fight, chosen for to fight. Now I know that sounds stupid, but it's true."

    Lydia gasped and Stiles stopped to turn to her with a worried expression. "Lydia did you see something?"

    "Did this woman have brunette hair and bright brown eyes," She asked with a gulp. Stiles' eyes widened.

"Yeah," he stuttered. Lydia gulped and removed a strand of hair from her face. Stiles questioned, "Wait Lydia, what do you know?"

    Lydia was quiet with wide eyes until she spoke, "On the morning I had screamed and told you the location of the bush, I saw something else in my dreams."

    Stiles nodded, slightly shaken, but he urged Lydia to continue as he grabbed both of her hands in comfort, "In the dream, I saw you with this woman. It looked like you both were talking, then she passed you something. A kind of necklace I think. Then it flashed to a battle. Your battle. You had a sword in your hand, you tried to fight back against some guy. I couldn't see his face. You two kept fighting and fighting. Then all of a sudden, you were knocked off your feet. I saw the guy loom over you, then..."

    "Then what Lydia," Stiles pushed for an answer, as Lydia stopped in her tracks. She sighed with a tear slowly falling out, "I saw you die. And what makes it worse, is that this wasn't any ordinary vision. It was crystal clear, it was definitly you."

    Stiles stood there in shock, unable to understand how this could be. Although, if it meant that it was only him and not his friends, at least they wouldn't get hurt. But who killed him, or was going to kill him? Was it the invader?

"Lydia...who killed me? Do you have a clue," He asked. Lydia shook her head, "I didn't see his face but I did see one thing stand out."

Stiles' eyes perked up, "Lydia what was it?"

She hesitated a bit until she explained, "His eyes, they glowed a bright gold. But I don't know how..."

Stiles didn't say a thing as his heart beat against his chest, his panick growing. Trying to collect himself, he asked, "Lydia, what else..."

    "Boring!!!"

    Both flinched in surprise and turned to see a man who was rolling his eyes and shook his head in a disapproving way. Both Stiles and Lydia scrunched their's noses in confusion. "Who are you," asked Stiles as he drew closer to the man.

Lydia was surprised to see how handsome this man was. Blue eyes, muscles, chiseled features, broad shoulders, and tan skin. He was definitly sex-appeal worth. The man answered Stiles, "I'm the delivery boy. And I have a special treat for you Stiles."

The boy wasn't sure on who this man was and why he was here. But he looked suspicious. That was until Stiles remembered a valuable piece of information. His eyes widened, "Wait, are you the man that conquered Storybrooke?"

"In the flesh baby," the man smirked as he walked closer. Stiles held Lydia back as the man came closer, his entire aura screamed evil. The man held his fist and cracked his knuckles with a twisted smirk. "Now, down to business."

Lydia spoke up, "You stay away from us..."

Before Lydia could use her banshee scream, the man moved as quick as a whip and slapped her in the face. She went flying unto the front lawn of one of the houses in the neighborhood.

"Lydia!" Stiles yelled, and when he tried to reach her, the man grabbed him by his arm. Stiles yelled for the man to let him go and leave him alone. But it was useless, the man was too strong for him to escape. The man dragged him away from Lydia's unconscious body. Stiles yelled out, "Hey, let me go you asshole! I need to help her!"

"How about you help yourself," the man exclaimed as he grabbed Stiles by the neck, "besides you need it."

Stiles felt his feet leave the ground and it really bothered him. It was like he was hovering in the air with magic, but it would've been more enjoyable if this brute wasn't holding him by his neck. He felt as if his body would detach from his neck if he was held up any longer. He tried to yell out but it came out raspy, "Let me go you son of a bitch!"

The man laughed in his face, literally, Stiles could've sworn some of the man's spit stained his cheek.

"What do you want from us?" What makes Beacon Hills important to you? What's here that can destroy you," Stiles asked with the same raspy voice. The man chuckled, "Do you honestly think I'd tell you that?"

"Well, where's your army then," Stiles stuttered out with a shaky breath as things started to turn black. Luckily the man grunted and dropped him on the ground as if he were common trash. Stiles coughed and groaned in pain as his body made contact with the road. The man spoke, ignoring Stiles gasping for air, "My army, is waiting my command. But as we speak, your friends Mason and Hayden along with the lovely Snow White are being chased by a fleet of mine."

At this, Stiles looked up at the man in shock. "If you think you can save them, you're are far from the truth Stiles. Just as you are far from the truth about your father."

Stiles turned to him with a look of confusion. Slowly Stiles stood up with the man looking him like a predator does befores it goes for the kill. Stiles growled, "Now you're going to lecture me on how I'm different from Dean. No thanks, I'm well aware of how different we are!"

"Yes, but it was your father who lied to you," the man said. Stiles' eyes perked up in intreset. "What did he lie to me about. Tell me!"

"How about I show you," the man smirked as walked up to him and placed a hand on his forehead. A sharp pain shot through his head and Stiles yelled. Then, lights out....

The sky above was dark and gloomy. Light droplets of water sprinkled from the heavens unto a large football field. The stadium was empty and so quiet, you could hear the swaying of the trees and leaves as the autumn wind blew. It may have appeared to be empty, but upon one of the seats on the side facing a high school, sat a girl in a hoodie with a beanie over her head.

"What the hell is this?" Stiles asked he started to move towards the direction of the girl, he was careful not to sip on the wet metal. However, when he tried to call out to her, she didn't answer. She only kept looking at the field while she rested her head on her hand.

"Hey, can you hear me!?" No avail. The girl remained seated on her spot as she stared at the distance. What the hell is going on? He thought.

"Hey, sugar."

Stiles looked to the back of him to see a boy around his age, maybe older, walking towards his direction. He was wearing a leather jacket with jeans and a flannel shirt. What was odd, s that the boy didn't take notice of him was walking towards him as if he wasn't there, "Wait, what..."

To Stiles' shock, the boy passed through him. It was like the cold winter wind, as it rushed past his body, leaving him with a chilly shiver. It was an odd sensation, it was almost as if he were ghost. He panicked, "What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell is this? Is this like a another world?"

"Don't be an idiot you stupid boy. This, all of this, is a shadow of the past, a secret, a memory. One of Dean's memory to be exact," said the man as he appeared out of nowhere. Stiles looked at him with more confusion, "What memory are we listening to?"

The man rolled his eyes, "Well shut up and listen."

So out of curiosity, Stiles watched what the man was trying to show him. He drew closer to the couple and listened to what they were talking about.

"Hey, Dean," The girl said as she smiled lovingly at Dean with her chocolate chip colored eyes that shimmered despite the grey clouds above. Dean smirked and swooped down to kiss her on the lips. "So Sally, what did you need to call me for that was so special sugar?"

She sat back down and looked back at the football field. She was quiet as a patient Dean waited for her to speak. The sign of confliction in her eyes. Then she spoke with tone so delicate, it would make all the men in the world fall to their knees. "Dean, do you ever get tired of the hunting life?"

"What the freaking hell," Stiles gasped. "Sally was a hunter?!"

"Indeed," answered the man with a twisted smile.

The young Dean shrugged and crossed his legs. "Not really. It's not like we can escape Sally. It's not who we are. It's not who we're meant to be. And frankly, I don't really care at this point in my life."

Sally looked down with a frown on her face, Dean looked at her with the same frown. He couldn't say anything that could comfort her.

"Hey baby, how about we go somewhere else. Somewhere more...private." Sally looked up to see him smirk. Immediately, she was aware of what he was talking about. "You really want to fool around?"

Dean laughed, 'Why not? I know you had fun the last time we did it."

Sally rolled her eyes playfully which caused Dean to smirk and kiss her neck. Sally giggled as Dean pulled her up to straddle his lap.

"Okay this is gross," Stiles said as he tried look away, but the man held him in place.

"Come on Sally, what do you say baby," Dean asked with pleading eyes. Sally smiled again, "Actually Dean, I have some news. Big news."

"What is it? Nothing I can't handle right?" Dean asked with a smile. Sally frowned a little, however Dean was able to notice that she started to smile. It warmed him to see it. He always thought that her smiles were so bright, the sun itself would be jealous every time it was shown. A stray tear had fallen from her cheek as her smile widened more with a small giggle. Dean furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What's up baby? I'm lost..."

Stiles listened with a heavy heart as she spoke the next few words with such a gleeful tone.

"I'm pregnant..."

Stiles watched in amazement at how his mother, Sally, sat there with a bright smile on her face. She was practically glowing. He didn't notice before but he took a good look at her and saw how beautiful and graceful she was. Her skin was as pale as the pure moonlight as it shines on the sea, her brunette hair was silky smooth and graceful in the wind, and her eyes, how they glistened like stars in the night. So full of joy. But what came next wasn't so appealing.

Dean laughed, "Okay, come on baby, you're not serious right? It's a joke."

Sally's smile faded a little as Dean looked skeptical of her. "Dean, I'm not lying. I'm with child."

Dean's smirk turned to a frown, and his breathing was hitched,.. He look down and shook his head. Not once did her looked at her. She tried to comfort him, "Dean, I know it may seem scary, but I'm not sacred of this child," she paused as she rested a hand on her lower stomach, "You don't know what he'll be able to do."

The Winchester only scoffed and looked at her, "What makes you say that. We're both hunters, it's not who we are."

    Sally argued, "You don't know that. You honestly think I wanted this? You think I wanted to be hunter? It is not like me to kill. But this child is meant to be more! Isn't this child worth the risk?!"

Stiles looked at his mother in wonder. When Stiles had first met his mother in his dreams, she appeared to be sad to the idea of living without a child. Seeing her now, Stiles couldn't believe Sally was willing to give up the hunting life for him. Even though he didn't know her personally, he could tell that they shared a few things in common.

"I can't believe this," Dean gasped. Sally giggled a little, "Dean I know this is surprising..."

"You expect me to give up my life for some little kid," Dean interrupted with a scowl.

Stiles gulped a bit, surprised by his father's words. The man however, only smirked and continued to watch as Stile began to learn the truth.

    "Dean, I know it's a lot to take in, but..."

"No, wait, do you honestly think I would sacrifice my future for a kid that I can simply put up for adoption," Dean exclaimed. Sally gasped a bit. "Wait, why...why are you mad?"

Dean shook his head, "I'm not mad. But do you honestly think I would want to look after some kid. I mean what am I supposed to to do with a kid? I mean," Dean laughed out loud while turning towards Stiles, without him even seeing Stiles.

Stiles stood there as he saw his father, Dean Winchester, frown with a look of panic and disappointment on his face. It was so overwhelming to have the young version of Dean stare back at him without even noticing that Stiles was right there, listening to everything he had to say.What he said next made Stiles' heart boil with rage. The man himself smirked even more as he watched Stiles react to the next events.

"I've should've dated Julie," he mumbled. Sally gasped, "What? What are you talking about?"

    Dean looked back with a smirk, "You want the truth, Sally, I was bet a hundred bucks to ask you out on a date and seal the deal with you. This was after I met you working at the bar. Damn, and you weren't easy to convince, but once I got you I knew I had this deal. After that, I was planning to celebrate my win with Julie. I wasn't planning on having a baby. Especially not with you. We may be hunters, but it doesn't change anything between us."

Sally gasped a bit, "So that was all it was, this entire thing was a bet? You didn't even like me?"

Dean shrugged, "Sally, you're hot, but you weren't my type."

Sally stood there shocked and saddened. Dean glared as a single tear fell down her delicate cheek. "So...you don't want the child."

Sally brought her hand to where her child laid, waiting until it it was his time to be welcomed into the world. If anyone had asked her, she would've told them that she could feel a kick. Nothing in this world seemed so magnificent.

"I don't want nor need a kid. Sorry but I rather hunt a werewolf than raise a kid."

Sally scoffed as she rubbed the tears away, "Well Dean Winchester, I'm sorry if I've been such an unpleasant part in your life, because you were the best in mine."

    "Don't flatter yourself sugar. And if I were you, I'd forget about the kid. Hunters don't have kids. We don't need them."

Dean waited for her to speak, but she remained quiet. After a while, Dean started to feel more uncomfortable and left before things could get anymore awkward. "Will you at least, come see him, or her when its born?"

Dean shrugged with a bored expression, "Nah, no need. Don't think I'll be as interested."

Sally frowned even more and sat down on the cold bench as she looked out at the field. "See you later sugar," Dean said rather calmly as he walked away. Sally rubbed her breast, where the baby had remained. She looked down with a soft smile on her face.

"Don't worry baby. Someday, you'll understand that you were meant to have a better life than I or Dean had ever had. And that, you'll do great things, things that your father and I could never do..."

Black. Everything went dark once again.

"Ah," Stiles gasped awake as he looked to see the man loam over him with an amused smirk. However, Stiles wasn't focused on him but rather than he was more focused on the reality of the situation. Dean had lied to him about his mother. He was told that his dad was excited to hear that Sally was pregnant. That man was not excited! He had insulted him and Sally about how pointless they were to his life. What made it even worse, was that Dean was playing her just to get to another girl. So he was right, Dean had seen him as worthless as he had questioned. His dad had lied to him in his face abouting caring about Sally and him. Stiles growled, "That son of a bitch. What bastard would leave a woman alone to raise an innocent child on her own?"

Even though Sally had given him up, she had did it out of love. Out of hope that Stiles would've had a better life than that of the hunter.

"That's enough questions for one day. Not it's time to get down to business," the man said as he grabbed Stiles by his flannel shirt. Stiles was so close, he could smell the colonel on him. Stiles shriek in surprise as the man clutched his hair with a tight fist that had Stiles yelp in pain. He yelled, "What are you doing?"

The man smirked, "Unleashing the greatest weapon in the world."

"What are you talking about," asked Stiles.The man smirked, "I'm talking about you."

Stiles watched as the man slowly brought out a simmering object from his blazer pocket. Stiles scrunched his eyes to see a broken shard of glass as it continued to glimmer in the street lights. It wasn't a huge piece of glass, it was actually pretty small. A shard that he could hold with his thumb and index finger.

"What is that? Are you gonna poke my eyes out or what," He tuanted. The man smirked and chuckled a bit, "Stiles you're well aware that there is magic in this world. Correct?"

    "Well yeah," Stiles answered with a startled tone. The man continued, "Well, there may be magic in this world, but it was always tricky to use, and honestly, almost useless. However, the true magic had graced this world when the Dark Curse brought it from their world here. It was then that the magic in the human world really started to work. Everything that has followed, the Winchester's facing the strongest of supernaturals, the awakening to Scott's title of the True Alpha, the battle for the 'Happy Endings the heroes had fought for, even Void Stiles, was a result of the Dark Curse."

Stiles eyes widened, unsure where this was leading. "What does the stupid curse have to do with anything. It only brought the fairytale creatures here."

The man laughed out loud as if he had heard a hilarious joke, "Don't you get it Stiles? The inhabitants of the Realms of Story were never meant to escape to the human world, it was the natural order. There wasn't anything strong enough to bring them here, and the balance of this universe was in check because it counted on that. But when Regina cast that curse out of vengeance, to sent her and her victims here, the supernatural world became unbalanced and everything that followed behind was it's doing. That dark power influenced the reality we live in now. The powerful explosion that damaged the angels and demons caused by Emma's sacrifice is more than enough proof of this."

"None of this makes sense," Stiles yelled. The man only laughed, "Of course it doesn't make sense to you. Although, it made perfect sense to your mother." Stiles gasped from what the man had said. "I don't get..."

"Doesn't matter, because you will understand. Starting with this. What you see before is a spell that will reveal your true emotions, and encourage you to do what you weren't strong enough to do on your own."

Before Stiles could say anything else, the glass in the man's hand broke into different pieces of glass, floating around his finger tips like tiny snowflakes that sparkled with foreign magic and power. The man blew the shards on to Stiles' face along with his disgusting breath. The poor boy tried to close his eyes but he couldn't, for as the shards descended upon them, he could sense the intense power within. Slowly and oddly calmly, the shards had descended upon his eyes one by one.

That wasn't what Stiles wasn't focusing on now. For within in his head, memories of the past started to race through his head like tape record gone on fast forward. Non good and calming like the support from his dad, the sheriff and his best friends. Instead, he saw the worst in all of them, like his dad, the sheriff, when he had doubt him when Stiles had been suspicious of the existence of the supernatural when he was younger. Always telling him he was delusional. Stiles groaned and growled as he clenched his fists. The memories of how Scott was the one chosen to lead, when he didn't deserve it at all, how he was always the hero, and how he never got a thank you or how he was never appreciated when he helped Scott without question. To Lydia, how she had ignored him and made feel rejected and insecure for all the times they had been in school. And now she chooses to love him? He raced as his anger towards the pack grew, for they were given strength and power, whereas he was left weak and valuable. And last but not least, he thought of his mother, Cluadia Stilisnki. How could she have left him alone?! Why did she leave him when he was so young? So innocent?! It wasn't fair!

The man watched in amazement as a phantom smoke had emerged from Stiles' body. Finally, his anger turned towards Dean. how that man had lied to his face on how he had been excited to see him. All a lie! It was cruel and despicable! He had heard Dean say that he wasn't willing to even see him at his birth. And for the past days, had been a waste for he had tried to connect with his father, when all along, his dad didn't even want him.

"This isn't fair. None of it," He yelled.

The man gasped in excitement as Stiles rose from the ground to his feet. The man stared in awe as he had the pleasure to see Stiles in such a state. Stiles' face was completely pale, with dark bags under his eyes, and now his hair was sticking in all directions. He was breathing like a savage animal ready to kill on instinct.

"Welcome back, Void Stiles."

***

    For the past few hours, Regina and Deaton had been preparing the bomb. They had used different potions and elixirs to build it up. For a vessel, Regina had decided to use a piece of a fairy crystal, to harness Emma's light magic better. They both had created a potion that would ensure that the bomb would only go to a certain distance without causing any unnecessary casualties. Regina had looked outside to see that the sun was already setting. Where could they be? Regina wondered.

"You shouldn't worry, they'll be back," said Deaton. Regina turned to him with her worried exoression, "Well, how could you be so certain?"

Deaton shrugged, "How can you be so doubtful."

"Oh well I don't know, maybe because my entire town was attacked, and now your town is about to go through the same kind of hell," Regina noted sarcastically, "Anything else I should mention?"

Deaton rolled his eyes. "You shouldn't lose faith Regina. After all, I think this bomb will work perfectly."

"Hopefully," Regina noted with a sigh.

"Hey, guys, Belle found something on these monsters," Emma rushed in the lab with a beautiful leather-bound book open in her hand. Emma walked carefully, trying her best to avoid spilling anything on the floor.

"What is it," asked Regina as she examined the crystal a few more times. When she was done, she turned her attention towards the savior. Emma read from the book, "The demons of old are from a Realm that remains untouched and untold, The Dark Realm. These demons are the embodiments of chaos, war, and uprisings. However, it is written that they're called the Undesirable. They come in all different sizes and forms. However, despite their lust for power, they require a leader to guide them into doing their master's bidding."

Regina nodded, "Okay, well that obvious, the invader was controlling them. And now we know that they came from the Dark Realm. Does the book say how he controls them?"

Emma shook her head and said their was nothing on the master. She did, however, read this out loud, "Despite their tremendous power, they can not walk in the rays of light. Only if in the presence of a shadow or in a cloud of mist, can they walk into other Realms. They can be defeated by using light magic."

"Well, we're on the right track," Deaton said with a knowing smile in which he directed it towards Regina. The queen rolled her eyes.

"Anything else we need to know," she asked. However, she regretted it as soon as Emma sighed as she read the bad news out loud. Emma sighed in annoyance, "The master will forever have a hold on the Undesirable, until he is killed or if the army is banished back into the Dark Realm."

Regina groaned again as she placed her hands on her hips, "Great, and the master could be just anyone? It doesn't matter what kind of dark magic is required."

Emma nodded. Regina rubbed her temples in frustration, whereas Emma frowned in worry and anger. Deaton however, held onto Regina's shoulder and rubbed it in a friendly manner. The queen looked up and smiled a little to tell him that she's okay. "That's not completely true," Zelena said as she walked in with an old looking scroll in her hands.

"What do you mean," asked Emma.

"According to these chronicles, the master requires a unique kind of a spell, a potion in order to maintain their control over the Undesirable. Because without it, they'll only be able to control the Undesirable for a short while," Zelena showed them the potion, "How this potion is made, the ingredients aren't from this world. In fact they're even rare in Storybrooke. Some are from Oz, the Enchanted Forest, or even the Underworld."

Regina's perked up in relief, and worry, "So that means if we manage to find a way to take that potion away from him, we'll be able to break his connection to the creatures."

"We can save Storybrooke," Emma injected with a hopeful smile.

"We're here!"

    Regina, Zelena, and Deaton turned to see Hayden, Mason, and Mary run into the hospital lab, breathing a marathon as they sat on the floor in tiredness.

    "Mom, you okay?" Emma asked as she bended down to see if she was okay. They noticed that the three of them were covered in dirt and bruises. Mary answered, "I'm fine sweetie, but let's just say we had some trouble running over here."

    "Care to explain," Zelena added rudely. Emma and Mary glared at her, which made Zelena raise her hands in surrender. "Those things out there, they attacked," Mason stuttered.

    Ring! Ring!

    Mason pulled out his phone. He looked to see that the caller was Liam. He answered it, "Liam? What happened?"

    "We're coming back. There's nothing in the area we're in. Nothing! And hey, you sound like you ran a mile, something wrong?"

    "We were attacked on our way other here. Don't worry, me Hayden, and Snow are alright. We just brought the flowers to make the bomb."

Liam asked in a flash, "Are you sure!? Are you guys hurt? Are they still following you?"

Mason mumbled, "Luckily no, but come quick. The others are gonna make the bomb."

"Alright, we're on our way," Liam hung up after he comfirmed it.

"Scott and Liam are on their way here. Do you guys need anything else," asked Mason. Regina and Deaton said no and helped the others sit on to chairs from a nearby empty table. Deaton and Regina helped Mason, Zelena helped Hayden, and Emma helped her mother. When they were done, Emma, Regina, Deaton, and Zelena returned to the Fairy crystal which laid upon a table surrounded by lab equipment. Emma asked, "So, what will I have to do to make this work?"

"Focus on you magic," Regina answered as if it weren no big deal. Emma scoffed, "Yeah I know that, but how?"

Zelena explained, "You're magic is still tied to the pixie flowers' magic. Just find the connection you have to it, you'll have complete control."

"Will my magic affect anyone else? It's like Castiel said, other angels nearly fell to Earth and some of the demons were wiped away when I let Gideon kill me. Will this bomb affect anyone else," Emma asked with precaution. Deaton answered her question. "Well no, if we manage to do this process with extremely delicacy, no one else will be harmed. However, if we're not careful, I'm afraid there will be dire consequences."

Emma panicked a bit, "What? What will happen if I don't this right?"

"If this doesn't go right, I'm afraid all the supernaturals in the area will be erased. Including the kids," Regina answered grimly. Mason and Hayden looked up in surprise. Hayden asked first, "Woah wait, if this blonde doesn't do this right, we'll all die!?"

Deaton nodded. Emma spoke before anyone could say anything, "I won't let anyone get hurt. I promise, like you said, I just have to be careful. Is there anything else I have to worry about, or is the bomb ready?"

Zelena answered, "No, we still need to extract the right amount of pixie dust so that way you can weaponize it."

"In the meantime, you have to stay here. When the bomb is ready for you to activate, then we'll cast it," Regina instructed Emma, who nodded. Before anyone could say anything, the doors to the lab burst open to have the four men sprint through it, with only two breathing heavily. Dean and Sam Winchester sighed in exhaustion whereas the angel and demon stood tall without the need to rest.

"Okay, 'Team Wonder', what did you have to burst through the doors for," Regina asked with a raised eyebrow. Sam answered, "The man who invaded Storybrooke is here."

They all gulped and shivered in worry as if they felt a cold chill pass through each and every one of them from a snow storm heading their way. However, a storm was heading their way, and it was an army of monsters getting ready to attack.

"How? Why? How do you know," asked Regina with a death glare. Sam expalined, "We encountered him when we were driving through the city. Dean tried to confront him, but it didn't well for him."

"What did he do to you," asked Emma. Dean sighed, "He got into my head. Literally," he plainly said. Emma scrunched her nose in confusion. "Really? That's all he did. Was there something valuable in your mind, maybe a certain thought or memory that he wanted?"

Dean shrugged, "I don't know. There's a lot of things in here. Like weapons to kill different monsters. And, um....um, well other stuff..."

They all glanced at the clueless brother with a glare full of dread. Even if some of them didn't know the Winchesters that much, it wasn't hard to figure out that Sam was the intelligent one. Dean had to think for awhile. All he remembered was feeling a sharp pain sinking it's way into his brain. Memories he had rushed through his mind like a recorder going fast forward. He didn't have time to know what the man was looking for. All he knew is that, the man took something from, and whatever it was, mostly likely wasn't good. Regina asked again, with utter annoyance, "Why would this guy take one of your memories?"

"Does it look like I know," Dean yelled in frustration. They groaned and whined. Dean and Sam rubbed their foreheads, whereas everyone else was puzzled by what they have to do next.

"What about the boy. That Stiles kid," they all turned to Zelena. Like any other former villain, Zelena was intelligent. She may have been useless when it came to magic, but that didn't mean she wasn't any help.

"What about Stiles," asked Dean. Zelena asked, "Is there anything in your memories that would bother or hurt him? Even cause him to retaliate against you or any of us?"

  "Well..," Dean paused when his eyes widened in realization.

"The lie you made up," Sam gasped, "That guy must've stole that memory to show..."

"What lie," asked Emma.

"What do you mean," they looked to see Hayden and Mason stand up and walk towards them. They could here Hayden growl a bit.

Dean and Sam was silent for a bit as everyone, including the demon and the angel looked at him in suspension. Out of all the situations in the world, he had hoped none of them would include his lie to Stiles. However, the former 'Wicked Witch' wasn't dumb as she had appeared or sounded like in the old movie. If it was true, if that man had stolen a memory involving the lie he had told his son, things wouldn't end well for him. So with his courage, he spoke the truth as it was. He looked at them with his cold expression, "I lied to Stiles about wanting to him in the first place."

Everyone was silent for a while. Hayden growled even louder. "Bastard," Regina muttered with a glare.

"YOU LIED TO STILES!?"

They all turned to see Scott with his eyes flaring red with Liam by his side. Dean and Sam stood their ground as the werewolf came closer to them. Castiel and Crowley had pushed everyone back.

"Why would you lie!? Stiles deserves the truth," Scott yelled as he drew closer to Dean. The hunter however, wasn't scared or terrified of Scott. Dean glared at him with a stone glare like would always would. But even if Dean was good at putting on a brave face, it didn't mean there was guilt and fear eating away at him. This is exactly why he didn't want Stiles in the first place. But unfortunately, his actions had came with the worst consequences possible.

"So if Stiles really learned this, could this mean he would do anything to hurt you," Emma asked.

"Stiles isn't like that. He wouldn't hurt anyone. Even if he wanted to," said Liam.

"So why then take your memories? If Stiles is human and perfectly harmless, why try to turn him against you," asked Zelena who looked skeptical of Liam.

Beep!

Scott groaned as his phone got a notification. He looked down to see that their was a message from Lydia. He unlocked his screen and checked what she had sent him. However, what he saw caused him to gasp in shock and confusion.

"What now? What is it," asked Regina with frustration in her voice. Scott looked up and read what he saw in the text. "Void Stiles is back!"

The heroes of Storybrooke looked lost, whereas everyone else (besides the angel and demon) looked shocked and surprised.

"Who's that? Is it like a nickname," asked Mary as she stood up from her seat. Sam looked back at his brother, "Dean, didn't the sheriff say that Void Stiles was like an alter ego when that creature possessed him. He said that Void Stiles was responsible for a lot of deaths!"

    "That was his plan all along, to get Void Stiles to appear," Deaton stated. DAMN IT!!!

"Guys, I think we have bigger problems," Zelena said as she came close to the window. They followed her to see another fog of gray clouds started to hover above the streets of Beacon Hills.

    "They've returned," Castiel said grimly.

"How are we supposed to find Stiles in this mess," asked Liam.

"I don't think you have to," Emma said as she pointed to a singular spot in the town with buildings touching the sky, but in between were also the faint glow of red and orange. They looked closely to see dancing flames of destruction spreading wider with the screams of people nearby. Oh Stiles, what are you doing man? Dean wondered as he gazed outside of the window to see all the chaos rising to the dark night sky.

"Damn it," Dean stormed out of the small crowd, took out his gun, and started to head to the door.

"Hey, dumbass, where do you think you're going to," Crowley asked smugly. Dean just scoffed and walked out of the door.

    "I'M SAVING STILES," He yelled. With a heart full of rage and concern, Scott raced after him.

"Hey," he called to Dean as he ran up to him and gripped his shoulder. Dean turned to him and did not flinch when Scott's claws started to dig into his jacket.

"You better stay away from Stiles. I swear if you hurt him, I'll hunt you down," Scott threanteded. Dean didn't flinch and responded, "Kid, I've been hunting before you were even in diapers. You wouldn't survive. But trust me, I'm not gonna hurt him. He's a Winchester, that's why I'm gonna try to save him."

    "How," Scott asked, genuinely lost.

"Stall him," Dean answered, "Until the bomb goes boom. If this 'light magic' really works, maybe it will heal him. Maybe even get rid of Void Stiles for good."

"You can't do that by yourself," Scott pestered. Dean looked to see Castiel and Sam with the rest of Scott's pack and the residents of Storybrooke near them. "Sounds like a suicide mission," Zelena remarked as she joined them.

"Yeah, well nobody asked you. And I don't care if I'm gonna this alone. I let Stiles down, the least I can do is make sure this is between us. Until the bomb is ready, I'm going to stall Stiles as much as I can. "

"Well, forget about going alone, we're coming too," Malia said as she and the rest of the pack came near her and Scott. Before Dean could say anything to object, Castiel spoke. "And I will too."

    "Count me in," Dean rolled his eyes as Sam agreed. Dean roared out, "Okay, before I lose it, does anyone else gonna join my little adventure."

"Well, I'm willing to go," Henry cheered proudly.

"No! No! No! NO," Regina disagreed, "Henry you stay here with Emma and Zelena. I'll go with them and help out with the other pests in town."

"Are you sure, there is a lot of monsters out there," Sam mentioned with a sense of doubt.

"I don't run from monsters. They run from me," Regina said with a malice in her voice. Impressive. Dean thought with a smirk.

"I'll also go with Regina, along with Hook," David said.

"You don't have anything to fight with," Regina stated. However, in the last minute, Emma came up and gave him his sword. David took it with a smirk, whereas Hook received a gun from Sam. Regina mumbled a 'Great' with sarcasm.

"Okay so that's everyone. Right," asked Dean. Everyone nodded. Before they left, David and Mary kissed goodbye. Henry warned Regina to be careful and kick some monster ass.

Together, the Winchester brothers, the angel, Scott and his pack, and with Regina, Hook, and David, they marched to the elevator and down to the lobby of the hospital. Once they were outside, Scott's pack with Dean, Sam and Castiel left to the rising fires of Beacon Hills, and Regina left with David and the One Handed Wonder to the direction of the fog, where the demons known as the Undesirable awaited.

***

    The road of Beacon Hills was calm and quiet in the middle of the day, but now, people young and old kept on running as flames consumed the different shops and houses in the area near this destructive road. People panicked as building started to crumble little by little. The air smelled of smoke, sweat, tears, and ashes. In one of these buildings, a married couple had tried to take their children out of the red brick building before it would crush them to death. Two girls could be see in the corner of a market place with tears in their eyes as the bodies of their parents remain motionless.

    As people kept running away from the destruction, within the clouds of smoke. A figure could be seen running through the road as he coughed. Noah Stilinski closed his eyes to prevent the floating pieces of ash from getting into his eyes. When the fire had started, Noah Stilinski was evacuating the townspeople to head out the city and get away from the chaos. Which was unfortunate because all day he was successful into convincing others to stay out of the streets. Now he had to make sure no one would end up dying in the fire as they left the buildings. Apparently he was losing.

"Shit! Shit! Shit," he cursed as he looked to see that everyone was struggling. His entire force were doing their best and still they had little luck into securing the people out of the fire.

"Stilinski!"

Noah turned to see someone running towards him. Noah turned to see a strawberry blonde making her way through a cloud of smoke. Lydia caught up to Noah and immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him to the direction she was going. Noah was surprised at how strong she was, and even more conflicted at why she was running away.

"Lydia, where are you taking me," he yelled as they made their way through the destruction and residue that laid upon the streets from different shops and homes. She yelled, "Away from here! We have to go before he catches us!'

"Who," he tried to yell until they were suddenly pushed back by some strong force. Both Lydia and Noah had came in contact with what appeared to be a huge wolf. Both of them gulped and screamed as the wolf started to growl at them. They saw as the creature stomped with it's huge paws. The wolf bared its carnies as it inched closer to them. Suddenly, the wolf kneeled down and the could've sworn that they heard bones cracking and ripping. They couldn't see however, as the smoke from the burning buildings started to surround them. They coughed and choked as the smoke engulfed them. When the smoke had cleared, both Noah and Lydia looked to see a figure rising from the ground and walking towards them. They stood back as the figure started to emerge from the smoke. However, they were shocked to see a man with a nice beard, broad shoulders, glowing blue eyes, and menacing glare. "Derek," Lydia gasped in relief.

Derek walked closer to them and looked around the area with his same annoying, yet captivating stare. "What the hell happened?"

"We still don't know," Noah Stilinski.

"I do," Lydia said with a frown. Derek eyebrows furrowed as he asked, "What do you-"

"Lydia! Stilinski!"

The three looked to see a group running towards them. Derek had recognized Scott and his pack. However, he wasn't sure for the three new figures running with them.

"Dean? Sam? What are you guys doing here," asked Noah.

"Look, I can't explain. We don't have a lot of time. He's almost here. Who the hell is he?" Dean asked as he pointed at Derek. The wolf only growled but that wasn't enough to make Dean finch. Lydia answered, "That's Derek. And Stiles isn't here yet."

    "Wait, what about Stiles," the sheriff asked with panic in his voice. Derek looked lost as to why there were hunters here.

"Oh look what we have here!" They all turned to see someone strolling through the fog. The sheriff squinted his eyes until he gasped a bit at the sight of Stiles' condition. He wasn't the only one that was shocked. Dean's eyes widened as he looked upon Void Stiles, his son's alter ego. It was worse than he had imagined. Stiles' skin was as white as snow, he was so pale he looked like Death. Literally, the last time he saw Death he was that pale. His eyes had these huge dark bags that looked so dark it looked like make up he could wipe away with a paper cloth. He was like a ghost rising from the darkness and into the chaos. Stiles looked upon all those shocked faces and smirked evilly at them all. "Wow, such an...interesting audience. I'm definitely gonna have some fun tonight."

Scott carefully walked forward, trying to make sure he avoided any attacks from Stiles. Malia and Liam strolled behind him just in case Scott needed protection. "Stiles," Scott spoke, "Stiles, this isn't you. That man must of found a way to turn you back into Void Stiles."

"You're right," Stiles noted as he playfully rubbed his chin with his fingers before he continued, "It's great to hear that you're finally growing a brain Scott."

Scott flinched as Stiles smirked and chuckled a little at his reaction. Malia looked directly at Lydia and gestured towards Stiles. At first, she was lost until Malia mouthed to her what she had to do. The strawberry blonde nodded and prepared herself.

"Stiles, you have to snap out of it," Liam spoke, "Come on man, you can stop this. We could find a way to save you."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Do you think that that crappy speech will be enough to what? Encourage me to go back to the original Stiles? The one who wasn't even wanted by his own dad."

Dean gulped as Stiles laughed a little, however it was full of venom than humor. "Yeah, dad, I heard what so said about me. What was it exactly you said? I don't want nor need a kid. Sorry but I rather hunt a werewolf than raise a kid. And if I were you, I'd forget about the kid. Hunters don't have kids. We don't need them," Stiles mocked Dean's voice when he was a teen. Dean stood there with his cold expression, but deep down, those words were like a blade stabbing his side. He had remembered those words. He was the one who used them when Sally told him she was pregnant with his child. And now, Stiles was using it against him. Dean tried to explain himself, "Stiles I..."

"Enough, talking!" Stiles stomped his feet on the ground which caused it to rumble as his foot make contact with the dark brick. The others surrounding Stiles shook from the impact.

"Lydia, now," Malia screamed out loud when she had fallen to the floor. Lydia took her chance and fought back, "STILESSSSSSSSSS!!!"

She used her banshee scream as she called out to Stiles. Everyone else covered their ears as she continued to scream as loudly as possible. Dean and Sam watched as sound waves pulsed from her banshee voice. Stiles however, remained standing there as if he couldn't hear a thing. He smirked as he grew closer towards Lydia. She hesitated as she tried again, even louder this time. "STILLEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!"

    "Shut the hell up," he exclaimed as he telekinetically swung Lydia towards Castiel's direction. The angel groaned as Lydia landed on top of her. His body dragged against the hard brick. She stood up and help thr angel as she mumbled, "Sorry Castiel!"

"ROAR!"

They turned to see Derek charging towards at Stiles. The boy stood there still however, only rolling his eyes. This caused Derek to growl even more. Just as he was about to attack him, Stiles disappeared in a cloud of black smoke, causing Derek to charge himself against a car. He smashed the his head against the glass window. He groaned as some of the shards scraped his scalp.

"Derek," Scott went to his side and helped him up. "What happened to Stiles? Why is he like this," Derek asked with a raised eyebrow. He still had trouble getting up as blood started to drip from his head and to his neck. Scott answered, "I don't know. But we have to stop him before he reaches the hospital."

"Why," asked Derek. Scott simply replied with, "I'll explain later."

"Anyone else wanna give t a go," Stiles yelled as he raised his arms in a challenging way.

"I'm sorry Stiles," Malia mumbled as she and Liam surrounded him. They walked around him slowly, trying to corner him. Seeing what they were doing, Scott joined them as he stared back at his best friend. Stiles smirked as he wiggled his fingers together. They gulped as they saw sparkles of black and purple started to fidget out of his palm. Scott looked in confusion. This was new. He had never seen Stiles done that when he became Void Stiles the last time. "How..."

"Like it? The spell came with a few perks: Magic from Storybrooke. Oh, if only you could see how it feels as it runs through veins. It's freaking awesome. Oh course, you won't. You'll be dead once I'm done," Stiles laughed at the end. Scott shook his head in anger. This wasn't the Stiles he knew. The Stiles he loved as a brother. He could blame himself for not saving him in time. Suddenly, Stiles flew backward like a bird that was hit by a bat. His back hit a brick wall from one of the buildings. Scott looked back to see that Castiel had risen from the ground and held his hand up to Stiles, using his power to hold him in place. Castiel struggled to walk towards them as he dragged his feet across the road. Scott could hear Castiel huff like an animal as he walked nearby. Malia helped the angel up as Castiel held Stiles in place.

"That is enough, Stiles. Look, I know what Dean had done is wrong, but you're not like this. Winchester's aren't evil," Castiel pleaded, worry in his voice. Stiles' smirk slowly turned into a glare. Rage boiled inside his chest as he fought against Castiel's hold on his body. Slowly, Sam walked behind Castiel and spoke with sympathy and concern in his voice, "Stiles, I know everything is messy. But we can explain everything. You just have to give us a chance. Stiles you're a Winchester."

Stiles looked down as he continued to breathe unevenly. Lies. Winchesters lie, Stiles. He clutched his fists even tighter as his uncontrollable power started to burn through his body. He felt like he was a ticking time bomb, ignited from all the lies, the evil, and the unfairness around him, from the people he used to care about. Instead of feeling love, he felt a powerful hatred towards them all. Hatred against Dean for lying to him. Hatred against the sheriff, his dad, for keeping the truth from him. Hatred against Scott for being better than him. Hatred against Lydia for ignoring him and choosing others before him. Hatred against Sally for leaving him and coming back only to warm him about a ridiculous war he still had no idea about. And finally, hatred against his adopted mother, Claudia Stilinski, for abandoning him.

The sadness and anger he bottled up a long time ago had now been realised in this destructive form. And now, he was unleashing upon the ones he once loved and cared for.

"I am...NOT...a WINCHESTER!!!" Everyone, including Dean flinched at the startling tone. Slowly, Stiles started to move against Castiel's telekinetically hold. Slowly he shrugged his arms and dragged his feet towards the angel. Castiel tried to hold him back. But oddly, Stiles' power was a lot stronger than his. At a last resort, Castiel held out his angel blade and was about to attack, but it was proven to be futlie as Stiles broke free of the angel's hold and clutched him by the neck. Castiel groaned as the dark power within Stiles started to burn it's way into his angelic grace. This was indeed, a power he had never seen before. Stiles eventually threw him to the floor and placed his right foot to the angel's neck.

"Stiles..."

The boy looked to see Dean, who had that brave, yet pleading look on his face. Stiles smirked once again for he reviled in the idea that Dean was breaking on the inside. Stiles couldn't help but chuckle happily as Dean strolled closer with his saddened expression. With each step, Stiles' excitement grew and raced. His blood pumped even faster and his body shivered from the thoughts and ideas on how to make Dean suffer.

The last thing a parent wants to see, is that their own child suffering or turning into something they're not. Some parents were lucky enough to see that their child grow up with a right piece of mind, but unfortunately, their were some parents who are forced to see the worst in their children. So as Dean looked upon Stiles, all he could feel was pain. He hardly knew Stiles, but deep down, he was more in pain than he ever was before. To see Stiles like this, dark and utterly evil made him blame himself for everything he had done. He had chosen to let go of him, and lie to his face about the truth, and now his son was suffering. No matter how well Stiles was at hiding it, Dean could see it in his eyes.

Out of all the evil in the world. Out of all the darkness he had been forced to witness. Out of all the suffering he had gone through. Seeing Stiles so lost and angry, was not just one more thing that caused him more pain and made him feel shitty, but it was also the last thing Dean had ever wanted to see again. Dean stood before Stiles, to give his son what he truly wanted. It didn't matter if Stiles was going to kill him, the fact was that he deserved it. No sweet pep talk would change that. And now, he was finally going to pay the price, by dying at the hands of his son.

    "So, what are you waiting for? Kill me," Dean mumbled with his weak expression turned to a cold one. Stiles laughed a little as he eyed his friends, his adopted father, and everyone else. Immediately, he knew exactly what he wanted to do. "Kill you? Really? No, that's just plain boring. Dean you were dead a long time ago on the inside, it doesn't take a genius to see it. But I don't want you dead. I want you to suffer. You said I was a waste. Well, dad let me show you what a waste of space you really are!"

    Before Dean could comprehend what Stiles was talking about, Stiles raised his hands and the sky above them started to roar. They looked to see lightning dancing back and forth. What happened next startled them the most.

    One by one, bolts of lightning struck the local shops, homes, and businesses of Beacon Hills. They all watched as Stiles realised an untold power upon the citizens of Beacon Hills, their friends, their families, and homes. They could hear the screams of others running through the night. More flames and chaos started to engulf the entire town. Scott, Malia, Lydia, Liam, Derek, Dean, Sam, and Castiel looked to see Stiles laughed like a maniac. Suddenly, the ground beneath their feet started to rumble once again. Only this time, the ground started to creak and groan, almost as if something was crawling it's way to the surface. Cracks started to form with a rising black smoke, not similar to the burning buildings. The smoke was more phantom like as it swayed in the wind and ashy air. From the smoke, they could hear laughs, cackles, groans, moans, and groans.

    And from the smoke, creatures of big and small emerged from the endless void with teeth as huge and sharp as knifes, eyes of orange, red, yellow, or green, with claws that can cut through bone, scaly skin, and disgusting muscles. Dean, the pack, even Derek inched closer together, afraid of what Stiles had brought upon them. The monsters laughed in such glee to see that shocked and confused expressions on the faces of these earthlings.

Stiles strolled with the monsters by his side. He could feel them breathing down his neck and their pleases to kill and slaughter. Stiles only turned to then all with a glare. The monsters cowred for they were meant to follow his command when his dark powers returned. Stiles turned away and ignored their rambling as he gazed back to his friends who were growling or preparing themselves for the worst. The hunters and the angel bared their weapons towards the creatures. Stiles clapped his hands to grab their attention and stretched his arms with a bright, twisted smile on his face. He cheered, "Now...who wants to have some fun?!"

***

    Thunder and lightning showered the streets and buildings below. People ran and screamed as they tried to find a way out of Beacon Hills. Every man, woman, and child tried to avoid being electrocuted or being crushed by blocks of concrete and stone. Among those few who started to run were Regina, Charming, and the handsome Killian Jones.

"Where did this bloody storm come from," yelled Killian as they continued to run and avoid the lightning.

    "Are you seriously asking me," Regina screamed back. She panted as her pantsuit started to be stained with sweat, dirt, and ashes. She continued to skip over sparks of flames and jump over rocks and piles of brick. Her short raven winged black hair was greasy and sticky along with her fingers.

    "Can you do something to stop this," David questioned as he dodged a boulder that was crumbling down from a nearby two-story restaurant. 

    "Do you think if I did, I wouldn't have done it already," She screamed back at the oblivious Charming.

    "Then who's sorcery is creating this bloody chaos," Killian yelled. She answered back in anger, "I don't know!"

    They continued to run as the lightning continued to strike down on Beacon Hills. Fire and ash followed the destructive path of the storm as it raged on in the dark night. Even though it was hard to look past the crowd of crying people, and the rising smoke, they could tell that figures, inhuman and defiled started to emerge behind the shadows. Regina looked more closely to see that the figures were smirking and giggling like maniacs.

    "We got company," she mumbled only for the two men to hear. Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, they were surrounded by creatures big and small. With talons of moldy green, eyes of bleeding red, and teeth that resembled those of a sharks. They had scaly skin that shimmer in the bright flames. They circled the three with a predatory look in their eyes.

    "What now," David asked as he drew his sword. Killian pulled out the gun with his good arm towards one of the beasts that was lunging at him with a chuckle that sounded like a dying truck. Regina gripped her fists until a magical flame started to swirl and brighten between her fingertips. The monsters flinched away as Regina lunged at them with her impulsive dark magic. "Now...we do some hunting."

    With that in mind, Regina threw her first fireball at one of the smaller monsters who was circling a little too close to them. The tiny creature screamed as it tried to wiggle out of the flames but was too late as it's entire body was suddenly consumed by it. As a response to this, an even large creature started to charge at Regina. Luckily, it couldn't as David drove his sword into the creature's stomach. The monsters let out a horrible roar that sounded even worse than that of a Fury. David gagged as some of the oilly, black blood made contact with his eyes. Killian was carefully with his gun, making sure that every shot count. When Sam had lent him the gun, he had remembered when Emma started to teach him how to use one before Storybrooke was attacked. For an entire week, Emma had showed him how to aim and fire. It wasn't easy, but he tried to apply everything he learned from her now. He made sure not to miss the monsters as they rushed past him. As a monster was about to charge at him, Killian took a chance and took a shot. With luck on his side, the bullet ended up in hitting the creature in the eye. It screamed and held it's eye with both it's hand. David joined him and swiftly slashed the monster. The creature growled and fell. Without hesitation, Regina incinerated it with her magic, turning the beast into a cloud of smoke.

    Regina continued to use her magic against them, she rose one of them from the ground at swung it to a few creatures who were going to attack Hook. She channeled some of the lightning above to strike the creatures trying to surprise them. With all her efforts, she used everything she had in her to survive this horrendous night. David continued to use his sword and attack the creatures surrounding them. One by one, he cut through hard scaly, and slimy skin, however, he saw that no matter how much he or his two friends attacked, more monsters just kept on coming. Hook yelled towards his friends, "Guys, I don't we're making an effort to stop these things."

    "Oh you think," Regina yelled with sarcasm in her voice as she continued to throw fireballs at numerous creatures with webbed feet, tiny hands, and hideous faces. David yelled back, "Well, what should we do?"

    "How many times do I have to say that I don't know. Really, David," Regina yelled in frustration and tiredness. Her magic was running out. Sooner or later, she wouldn't have the power to fight. Hook kept on shooting as he aimed for the creature's eyes or face, which never worked. The would've been doing okay, if his gun hadn't ran out of bullets. He cursed and yelled in anger as the monsters giggled at his lose of amo. Seeing that the monsters were drawing closer to him, Hook walked backwards, towards his friends. Unfortunately, Regina groaned she her powers had drained almost to a point where her body started to hurt badly. Hook held her up the best he could, but that felt him defenseless. It was all up to Charming who had his back up to them as the monsters strolled closer to them with ugly smiles on their faces. Charming groaned in disgust as one of them laughed like an old man. He couldn't help but think that this was probably his end. Either way, he wasn't going down without a fight. If it meant he was going to protect his family, he would be willing to do it.

Suddenly, the ground beneath their feet rumbled. The monsters whined and gasped as they shook like little children who got in trouble with their parents. The creatures looked back and forth trying to decipher where the rumbling was coming from. However, they couldn't tell as the ground continued to rumble softly. Then, a monster with insect eyes and tentacle arms gasped as it pointed to a certain area, causing all the others monsters to look into that direction. When they turned, they all screamed and yelled, not in anger, but in fear. Pure terror even. Regina, Charming, and Hook covered their ears as the monster's horrible screams almost caused them to bleed.

In a haste, the monster fled into different directions. The three were beyond confused. The trio looked at the direction where the monsters were gawking at. The three gulped to see a beam of pure light pierce the cloudy sky. The light was so intense, that the darkness of night was chased away by it illuminance. The dark, stormy clouds could not mask this bean as it continued to rise to the heavens above. Even from miles away, Regina could feel the power hit her like an ocean wave. Emma's Light Magic! She gasped as he realised they they had created the bomb. They couldn't feel any more relieved than they did right now. As the light shimmered in the sky like a beacon of hope.

However, as Regina peered closer to the light, she saw in the distance that a wave of energy was expanding. She could hear how the earth crumbled beneath it's power, she could also  sense as the magic started to retaliate against the evil beings trying to destroy the town. Magic was engulfing Beacon Hills!

    The monsters whined and screamed in fear as the light magic that once appeared to be Storybrooke's greatest hope had become a fearsome weapon. A weapon that was going to destroy them here and now.

    Regina and Charming and Hook stood frozen as the monsters slipped right past them along with Beacon Hills residents as the explosion came closer. They cared more for their own existence than killing any other human or beast. "Regina, what's happening? Isn't that Emma's light magic?"

Regina was quiet for awhile as the magic continued to spread it's wrath, then she answered, "Well yes, but I don't know why it's acting like this. The power was just supposed to be one quick blow to destroy all the other monsters in the city."

    "Mate, I don't think that's what we have to worry about now," Killian yelled as he pointed to a certain direction with his silver hook. They followed his hook to see a bright light engulf not just the monsters but the innocents who tried to run away from the energy trampling them to the ground. The light also caused certain buildings to crumble to the ground along with little stores and businesses.

    "RUN," screamed Regina. They tried to run as fast as they could to escape the magical bomb before it would take them down with the rest of the crowd.

    Suddenly, a building that was standing a few feet ahead from them started to crumble down completely. Stone and concrete broke and smashed together as they descended the air and onto the street of screaming people. When it did, the three stood back as the building fell on a bunch of strangers. They watched in fear and horror as the building hit a young couple, a family of four, and even an innocent child, no longer than two. Regina tried to save them with what remained of her power, but the ground shook again, causing her to lose her balance. Before they knew it, the flash of light had surrounded them. They were swept off by the light magic as it continued to head towards the edge of the city.

***

    Monsters raced around them like a cloud of smoke, growling and snarling evilly at the group of teens and hunters. Scott, Malia, Lydia, and Liam gave it their all as they sliced and diced through the skin of the creatures without mercy. Scott once even saved Dean by attacking a huge beast with furry skin, razor claws, and fangs by biting it in the neck and throwing it to a few others creatures coming their way. Lydia's banshee scream was more devastating to the creatures than she had thought. Her scream had caused them to whimper and whine as they either rolled on the floor or crawled away like tiny insects. Malia fought alongside Scott making sure that her pack and Alpha where safe against the creatures. She was strong in her fight as her eyes glowed a bright blue. The monsters stood their ground however, watching intensely at the group trying to protect themselves.

    Derek fought alongside Scott's pack and tried his best to fight against creatures he had never seen before. When had came to Beacon Hills, he had seen the damage and destruction reining across the city, and wasn't hesitant to help out. He didn't, however, suspect that it was Stiles who had something to do with it. He had seen Stiles watch them with amusement in his eyes as a smile played on his pale lips. Derek roared, growled, and fought, trying to get to Stiles and stop him. His efforts, useless. The monsters were immediate to protect their commander. Seeing that it wouldn't help, Derek continued to fight with Scott and Malia who were now fighting against a monster with eight legs and a man's upper body.

    Scott and Malia each kicked and thrashed at a leg, causing the monster to roar and grab at them with it's rough hands. Swiftly, Derek punch the creature's face, which caused it to crash into the ground with a heavy thud, and stomped on it's head for good measure. The monsters were under strict orders from Void Stiles to attack the pack and the Winchesters with everything they had. So far, they hadn't been given any new orders from Stiles who was in fact, watching them all face the crowd of supernatural heroes with a hateful glare on his face.

    Dean used his angel blade to defend himself and his brother and allies as they continued the fight. Sam by his brother's side, shot each monster one by one, bullet by bullet, still no avail. Castiel didn't have any luck as well. As he dodged and charged at each creature, he couldn't help but feel drained with each effort to destroy these monsters.

    Keep them busy...

    The monster heard as Stiles disappeared in a cloud of black, magical smoke. The monster followed his orders. Dean watched as Stiles disappeared without a trace. The sheriff didn't miss the way his son smirked darkly at him. Normally, he didn't allow his emotions to cloud his judgement, but now he couldn't help but hold Dean responsible for his son's fall from grace. Dean was the one who abandoned him and left him alone with his mother. Dean was the one who made Stiles question himself on the inside. Dean was the one who brought out the worst in his beloved son.

    "I hate you. A lot," The sheriff yelled as he held his gun up and shot at every monster that tried to hurt him.

    "Do you really think this a time to argue?" Dean yelled back over his shoulder. He and Noah Stilinski were back to back. They both watched as monsters continued to growl at them. But with extreme caution, they both did their best to shot them down. Still, Noah spoke as he tightened his hold on his gun, "No. But I don't have to be a genius to know that you are responisble for Void Stiles coming back."

    "Oh yeah like what, genius," Dean yelled as he pulled out his gun and swiftly shot a monster with razor blade teeth in his custy red eyes. The monster whined as it clutched it's right eye in pain.

    "He lied about wanting to Stiles in the first place," Scott yelled as he growled at a monster that was about to attack Sam. The younger Winchester smirked at the werewolf along with a nod to say thanks.

    "You lied to my son," The sheriff yelled in anger as he looked back at Dean with a glare. Dean rolled his eyes. He simply put, "You wouldn't understand."

    "What I don't understand is why you have to treat him like shit. For the past eighteen years, I was the one who took care of him. Not you, and now you have the nerve to come back and insult my kid?," Noah roared against the chaos of screechs and screams. Dean on the other hand, unleash his fury, "Don't you fucking dare tell me what I did wrong!"

    "Guys, can we talk about this later. When we're not fighting for our lives," Sam yelled even louder.

    "How are we gonna hold these things off," Liam yelled as he growled at one of the monsters who was trying to charge at him.

    "Just enough until the bomb activates," Malia yelled back in response to his question.

    "Would anyone like to tell me what the hell is going on here," Derek mumbled with anger in his tone. Scott rolled near him and yelled, "It's a lot to explain, all you have to know is that we need to hold these things off until the bomb is ready to take place."

    "What bomb,"  Derek yelled with more confliction and rage.

    "Just wait and see bitch," Dean yelled at the werewolf. Derek rolled near Scott who was growling at a monster with three heads and four arms. Derek joined him and snarled in his ear so that way only Scott could hear him, "Why are we fighting alongside hunters like the Winchesters. They have a huge reputation in the supernatural world. Why are they here?"

    Scott answered bluntly, with annoyance in his voice, "Stiles is Dean's son."

    Derek's eyes widened. "You're kidding me right?! Why didn't you tell me about this? Or even more confusing, why didn't run away while you still had the chance?! You know that these guys wouldn't hesitate to kill you!"

    "Stiles is my friend, and I'm not gonna abandon him for something beyond his control. I don't blame him for being the son of a hunter," Scott snarled in Stiles' defense. Derek, full of uncertainty and frustration, continued to fight with Scott until it was all over.

    "Mh," Castiel groaned as he clutched his shoulder, where the six pointed star rested.

    "Cass, what's going on? Are you okay," Sam asked in concern as he kneeled down, next to Castiel without dropping his gun. Castiel groaned again as the mark started to burn, "I-I don't know. I feel a strange power growing from the mark made from Storybrooke magic. I think..." Castiel paused and looked at the direction of the hospital.

    Before Dean could ask what Castiel was doing, the ground beneath their feet shook violently. The monsters creaked and screamed a little. They all covered their ears, especially the werewolves who were trying to attack before the monsters had started to panic. The ground shock  again and the wind started to brush against their skin in a rush.

    "What the hell is that," Derek yelled as he pointed to the sky. They all looked, especially the monsters surrounding them. They all gulped and gasped as they saw the same beam of light Hook, David, and Regina had just seen elsewhere in Beacon Hills. It traveled from the hospital all the way to the heights of the sky. It was like a firework flying all the way to the stars to explode with sparks.

    "Emma's Light magic," Sam mumbled it continued to shimmer like a tower decorated in the most radiant of lights. They hadn't noticed but they saw that the monsters that were surrounding them were running away in clouds of smoke or within the shadows of fallen buildings or raging fires. The ground shook more as a dome of intense light started to consume the road they were on. They could already tell that the bomb was expanding in length and height. They all stood their shocked as the magic started to take down buildings and people too as they ran in fear and confusion. The earth and the sky was engulfed by the brilliance of the mysterious light magic from Storybrooke.

    "Is that supposed to happen," Sam asked with panic in his voice.

    "HOW SHOULD I KNOW," Dean yelled with even more frustration, panic, and fear. Strangely, it wasn't just for his brother or Castiel, it was also for Stiles. Where was he? Where did he run off to? Was he in a worse condition. Dean rolled his eyes and shook his head. I can't believe that my parental instincts are kicking in!

    "RUN," Scott yelled above them all as the explosion of light began to pick up speed and race after them. They tried to outrun the explosion but it started to move faster and faster against the city. People rushed past them, not caring if some of Scott's friends didn't look human anymore. Despite their attempt to escape the explosion, they couldn't, ultimately, each one of them was over run by the magic.

***

    From the distance, one could see a flicker of light in the darkness. It would really depend on the distance. But no matter how far one was from the city, they wouldn't miss the immense power of the light, they would even feel it brush against their skin. But instead of feeling scared or alarmed, if one were to pay close attention, they would know they would feel hopeful or loved in fact. It was comforting, soothing, and delightful.

    If there was anyone who would tell you, it was the man who was currently watching as the light magic engulfed most of Beacon Hills as he stood on the edge of a cliff near the city, not caring how close he was. He listened to hear the screams of innocents. He smugly grinned, for he knew that the light magic wouldn't harm them. But as for Scott's friends, he wouldn't say that they didn't pay the price. 

    However, he was also displeased by the explosion for he knew that something had been brought to life. A theory that had been pestering in his mind for quite some time, had now been solved. Now he was more worried that his plans were going to fail if he wasn't careful.

    Instantly, the explosion burst and flown right past him. The man would've been lying if he said the power was overwhelming to a dark creature like him. Despite his own forbidden power, he still felt the rush of pure magic rushing through his body. He could still feel it as the light from the explosion slowly faded away in the darkness of night. The man had covered his eyes and waited until they had adjusted. He smirked in glee as he peered down at the city in ruins. There were a few buildings standing, with fires burning and lighting up the sky with smoke hovering in the air like a ghost. His plan to unleash Void Stiles and tear him away from everyone who cared about him, worked!

    "Master..."

    He turned to see a brute of a creature with bulging muscles, amber eyes, iron armor, with devil horns, with a disgusting musk that could anyone puke, bow before him. The man could tell that this creature was wounded in the explosion. He was very well aware of the fact that the Undesirable were weak against any form of light magic, that didn't mean they had an excuse for not following orders they were told. It was true, countless numbers had perised in battle, but if these monsters wanted their freedom, they better had gotten the job done. The man came before the wounded animal as it bowed deeper to the ground to the point that it's knees bruised against the rocks of the cliff.

    "Have you done what I asked," questioned the man with a raised eyebrow. The monster nodded, "Yes Master, we have taken the boy."

    "Excellent," He smiled creepily, "Dismissed!"

    The monster disappeared in the shadows, where it belonged. The man looked back at Beacon Hills. He couldn't hide his smile anymore. A feeling of pride was brought over him as he took in a deep breath and sighed in relief. He spoke again, but only to himself, "Well, this was fun. Now, it's time I get to work."

    The man walked away from the edge of the cliff and into the silent woods, ignoring the screams and wails for help from the people of Beacon Hills.

Void Stiles

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.2K 792 35
Supernatural stories!! Most are SupernaturalXReader, and most are from female POV (sorry boys!!). Enjoy!! I take requests and I love comments!! ...
26.1K 502 23
[COMPLETE] This a season 13/14 Supernatural AU where John and Bobby lived along with Mary never came back, but it still stays true to the show and ch...
665 49 11
A new threat emerges for the Winchesters, unbeknownst to them, and it's no supernatural creature. And, as if things couldn't get worse, a Nephilim co...
187K 5K 79
You are a Nephilim that just happen to meet the Winchesters. They assume you are human and take you to the bunker to help you out. From There you mee...