Our Secret Love

By CamilaCimorelli

When 5 normal best friend's Camile Victoria Monique Julia Francesca Barretto Baldivia, Madison "Maddy" Iris A... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank You!

Chapter 1

692 5 0
By CamilaCimorelli

Lauren's POV

"Hey guys, are you ready for Camile's 14th birthday cotillion?" I asked my sisters. "Yeah, Lauren, we are all ready." Camila said mockingly with a smile. They all stood up. Then i heard Camile walk in the door and asked "How do i look?" "You look so beautiful." We all said. Then my Grandmother Clarisse walked in and said "You all look amazingly gorgeous." We all said "thank you grandma!"

Ricky's POV

I'm here, at Camile's 14th birthday! She's so beautiful, well, i seen here on the internet, but, not in real life. "Okay ladies and gentlemen, i just wanted to say thank you for coming to Camile's 17th birthday!" Queen Clarisse said. Then the speaker said "Please welcome Camile Victoria Cabello!" Then the two men opened the door and then Princess Camile walked out of the door, and she looked so beautiful. Then her grandmother said "To Camile!" Then we all said "To Camile!" Then we all raised our glasses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961 40 16
Asher The first time I saw my Pixie, my breath caught in my lungs. I saw a short beautiful girl and she had curves in all the right places. Her legs...
155 23 24
Can we fall in love, with the same person in different times of our life? Lauren was the girl that everyone wants to protect and to be loved, she was...
11.5K 614 49
We were all a part of this group. Michelle, Emily, Stephanie, Tiffany, Giselle, Chloe, and I. It wasn't exactly what you'd expect though. There was...
83.9K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...