MJ Fantasy: Michael Jackson C...

By AmirahHuda

Looking for sweet, lovey-dovey scenes of you and Michael? Well, you've found the right book! ;)... More

01 He Called You After a Long Time
02 He Asked You To Be His Girl
03 He's Sick And He Needs You
04 He's In The Studio, Working
05 He's Jealous
06 You Comfort Him When He's Feeling Bad
07 Before He Left For Tour
08 He Taught You How To Moonwalk
09 You Were Not Home When You Said You'd Be
10 He's Late For Work
11 He's Reading And You Distract Him
12 What He Does When A Guy Is Checking You Out
13 You Help Him With His Boner
15 Ultrasound
16 You Crave For Something
17 He Slapped Your Bum
18 You Misses Him While He's On Tour
19 He Looked At You Lovingly
20 He Bought You Something
21 You're Insecure
22 Giving Birth
23 Skinny Dipping
24 He Wants To Cuddle
25 His Cute Moment With Your Child
26 Fights
27 He Got Scared You'd Leave Him
28 You Catch A Cold
29 You Make Him Blush
30 Cooking Breakfast
31 His Birthday
32 Birthday 'Present'
33 Your Child Got Scared Of The Thunder
34 The Paps Hurting You
35 You Surprised Him At Work
36 Telling Him You're Pregnant Again
37 "Can You Hold My Hand?"
38 Your Son Got Hurt
39 Your Ex Contacted You
40 You Gave Him The Silent Treatment
41 How He Cheer You Up
42 You're Pouting
43 Wrestling
44 Little Water Balloon Prank
45 You And Your Child Visit Him On Tour
46 You're Scared Of Exotic Creatures
47 You Came Home From Work
48 He Found Out You Self Harm
49 Hide And Seek
50 You Helped Him Sleep
51 He Catch A Cold From You
52 Wrapping Presents
53 Christmas Morning
54 New Year With Him
55 You're Jealous When His Bestfriend Came Over
56 He Asked You To Sing On His Bad World Tour
57 Having His First Daughter
58 Waking Up For The Baby
59 Your Little Boy Got Jealous
60 He Prepared Dinner
61 "Lips"
62 "Just One Kiss"
63 Keeping You Warm
64 Stolen Kisses
65 "I Take That Back"
66 Your Guy Friend Brought You Home
67 You Wore Something Sexy
68 Candy Kisses
69 Bringing Home A Stray
70 You Had Bad Cramps
71 He's Nervous To Board A Plane
72 Your Birthday
73 He Came Home From Tour
74 Your Daughter First Word
75 When You Wore Exposing Clothes
76 He Caught You Reading Fanfics About Him
77 He Cheated On You
78 Haunted House
79 When You Trip and Fall
80 Midnight Dancing
81 Sending Videos of Your Children While He's on Tour
82 He Comes Home From Tour

14 He Found Out You're Pregnant

19.5K 364 29
By AmirahHuda

Imagine 14 : He found out you're pregnant

These past few weeks Michael had been very busy with his work. He spent most of his time in the studio writing new music and recording it. He'd leave early in the morning and came back very late, leaving you alone.

He didn't even notice that you were not well lately. Your body were weak at times and you'd threw up every now and then but he didn't realize that. You were kind of disappointed with him but you knew you can't do anything because that is part of his job and a part of who he is so you just let it be.

But this one morning you felt really bad. You woke up with the worst headache ever and you noticed that Michael had left for work. You glanced at the clock on your side table and it was almost noon. 'Of course he had left.' You sighed.

Suddenly you felt something coming out off your throat. You rushed to the bathroom and squatted in front of the toilet bowl letting it all out. It was more than normal and you felt really weak. You stood in front of the sink and faced the mirror. You looked at yourself and wonder what was going on with you and instantly, something popped into your mind. 'Could it be?' You thought to yourself.

Then you quickly moved towards the cabinet where Michael kept all the pregnancy test kit and grabbed one of it. You examined the kit for awhile and let out a small chuckled. You finally realized that these kits that Michael kept would come in handy because you were arguing with him about keeping these stuff. You said that when the time comes, you can always go and buy it at the store but now when you're experiencing it yourself, you were really grateful that Michael didn't listen to you. He was so excited about having his own baby since you both got married and that's the reason why he prepared every single thing.

Without any delay, you followed all the instructions on the box and waited....waited...waited.... and waited. You left the test on the sink counter and sat on the toilet bowl's cover. You fiddled with your fingers while waiting. You were really nervous and scared but excited at the same time because if it's positive, you'd be more than happy. It has been Michael's dream to be a daddy and you'd be very glad to make his dream come true and give him his babies.

After a few minutes, you took the kit and headed outside of the bathroom. You stood in front of your dresser and took a deep breath before looking at the result in your hand. You compared the result with the box and you could not stop smiling. It was positive! You're pregnant! You could not contain your feelings because you were so elated. You couldn't wait to tell Michael this good news and instantly a lot of things went around your mind of how you're going to surprise him.

But suddenly you felt like throwing up again. You quickly left the test on the dresser and ran towards the toilet bowl. You went through a couple of vomiting before you cleaned yourself up and went straight to the bed to have some rest. You were so weak and doesn't feel like doing anything for the day. At least before Michael come home. But you were drifted away.

You were so deep in your sleep when Michael came home later that night. When he saw that you were sleeping, he didn't really bother because every time he came home late, you'd be sleeping. It's just that he noticed you didn't make dinner that night. But then he thought you might be tired or maybe lazy. He didn't mind though.

So he went to clean up and get ready to go to bed. It has been a long day for him and he just want to sleep. After putting on his pyjamas and passed by your dresser, he saw something that caught his attention. It was the pregnancy test that you left earlier. He slowly picked it up and observed it. His back was on the wall when he knew the result. He was surprised and can't believe his eyes. Without knowing, his tears started to fall as he slowly sat on the floor. His feelings were so hard to express. He was very happy. Elated, to be exact. But at the same time he felt really guilty.

He realized that he had left you alone most of the time these past few weeks and yet, you're carrying his baby. Something that he want the most and you're finally pregnant but he didn't spend much time with you because he was so busy with his work. He felt like he didn't deserve to be happy and from that moment, he was determined to give you his full attention.

He wiped off his tears and slowly made his ways towards the bed. He climbed up next to you and positioned his body to face yours. He smiled at the view of you, sleeping peacefully and he then caressed your cheeks and jaws with full of love.

You felt his touch and slowly opened your eyes and they instantly locked with his brown ones. They were so calming and you can't help but formed a smile. But then you realized something.

"Oh boy, you're home. What time is it?" You asked him, desperately.

"It's almost midnight baby. Why?" He said, calm.

"Gosh, I didn't prepare your dinner. I'm so sorry I was so tired and took a nap and I didn't realized that I slept this long." You said, getting ready to get out of bed.

"Baby where are you going?" He said, grabbing your arm.

"Making you something to eat?" You crunched your eyebrows, confused.

"No no no no. Don't worry about me. You're just gonna stay here alright? I don't want anything to happen to that magic you're carrying now."

"Magic?"

He smiled. "Our baby." He said, kissing your forehead.

You looked at him, confused and shocked. "You knew?"

He let out a small giggle. "You left the test on your dresser." He stated.

"Oh..." You sighed at your carelessness. Looks like you're the one who were surprised. He just smiled and you noticed that his eyes were red.

"Baby....were you crying?" You asked, concerned.

"Tears of joy, Y/N." He smiled. "I' can't express how happy and grateful I am. It's a miracle. Our miracle." He said, rubbing your belly.

You grabbed his hands moving along with him. "You like it?" You said, biting your lips.

He looked straight into your eyes and said "Like it? Babygirl I love it. You know how much this mean to me, don't you?"

You smiled and nodded. "I do.....and I'm very glad that I can be part of your happiness."

His happy expression changed to confusion suddenly. "What do you mean 'part of my happiness'? You are my happiness." He said, seriously. "Look Y/N, I'm sorry that I left you all these while. I'm a jerk. I know that. But you need to understand that you're my happiness. Forever and always. And this baby is gonna add more to it. He or she is the fruit of our happiness. Please don't feel other than that, okay? I love you. So much." He said, cupping your face and kissed your lips passionately.

"And from now on, I don't want you to do any work doesn't matter heavy or not. If you want anything just ask me. I'll do it for you. I'll always be here with you." He smiled.

"What? I can't just be sitting all day long. Oh come on baby, what about your work?" You asked.

"It can wait." He muttered.

You rolled your eyes. "Well you have billions of fans waiting for your new stuff. I don't think they can wait." You said, searching for his eyes which were looking down. "Michael...I know you're excited about this but you can't be selfish. You have people to satisfy-"

"Then what about you?" He cut you off.

"I'll be fine. It's not really that bad. You can still take care of me after work, alright? I'll call you straight away if anything is wrong....okay?" You said, trying to gain his trust.

Silence.

"Michael....?"

"Can we talk about this later, please? Cause right now I just want to hold you and our precious little baby in my arms."

You chuckled as you moved closer towards him and he automatically embraced your body in his arms guarding you tight. You felt really secured to have him hold you that way. You love it.

"Now mommy and baby go back to sleep and daddy will look over you both. Tomorrow I'll take you to the doctor, kay." He said, kissing your head.

You just nod.

"I can't wait to find out the gender." He added.

You looked at him with wide eyes. "Don't you think it's too early for that?" 

"What...? I'm just saying. We still have to go to the doctor, right?" He defended.

"Whatever Michael." You chuckled as you embed your face into his chest trying to fall asleep again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wuhooo finally I've found my courage to update again! hihi. It has been few days, I know. But there you go! New chapter ;)

Vote, Comment and Share kay? 

Ohhh I've just came back from watching the new X-man movie! It was super awesome :D

Love,miera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 90 18
Okay, I will try to update every so often on this and I will do as much as I can on each chapter.
331K 20K 200
(Short Chapters...but a lot of them!) Grace. Your average looking British, shy, a bit of an extrovert and extremely cheeky! Grace's life holds a few...
200K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
26.3K 880 15
Ok, I wrote this a couple years back. Michael is not famous in this story but it's one of my faves that I've written. Contains some 50 shades type st...