Total Drama World Tour: Kaylu...

By Eevee2

Third season's started and Kaylub is back and ready to win, but with two new additions, a plane, and musical... More

Day 1: Egypt, Part 1
Day 2: Egypt, Part 2
Day 3: Japan
Day 4: Yukon
Day 5: New York City
Day 6: Germany
Day 7: The Amazon Forest
Day 8: Paris
Day 9: Newfoundland
Day 10: Jamaica
Day 11: London
Day 13: Area 51
Day 14: Australia
Day 15: Sweden
Day 16: Niagara Falls
Day 17: China
Day 18: Tanzania
Day 19: Easter Island
Day 20: Drumheller
Day 21: Drumheller pt.2
Day 22: Hawaii

Day 12: Greece

2K 42 6
By Eevee2

I couldn't help but blush whenever Duncan would look my way... which was often after the kiss in the confessional. I don't know who saw us, but whoever did doesn't seem to be blabbering about it. Though I have noticed a slight change in Sierra's behavior as she seems to be glaring at Duncan more often.

/"I've never been good at understanding people, reading people's actions is easy, but understanding emotions is a bit out of my range since most times I'm a blushing mess who's just a lovesick puppy most of the time." I blush at what I called myself.\

Chris calls us all down to the dining hall for briefing. 

"Prepare yourselves for challenges of an amateur caliber." The others are happy as I didn't believe him. "Because we're recreating the original Olympics," the joy left the others as Chris continued, "and we're heading to the birthplace of the Olympics right now in-" He was cut off.

"Greece," Courtney said.

"Atlantis?" Sierra asked.

"Mount Olympics?" Owen dropped in.

"Wrong, fictional, and what?" Chris responded in order. "We're going to Rome, Italy."

"Pizza party," Owen said.

"But Courtney was correct, the Olympics originated in Greece." Alejandro said.

"No, they originated-" he tried to say.

"Greece, they're right." Gwen said as he looked towards me. I nodded proving that Courtney was right.

"Interns!" Two interns appear. "Everyone should probably hang onto something. Everyone except you." He said to the dark skinned intern. I shivered before gripped the table as the others grabbed the legs. We tip sideways sending the intern falling out of the plane. "You, might want to find some info on Greece, quickly. Greece it is." The intern runs off as Chris walks towards the cockpit. "Chef, slight change of plans." They get up as my gaze returns to the ground with a blush as Duncan looked my way.

"Prepare yourself for battle," Sierra said.

"Child's play. There's no way us athletes will lose an Olympic challenge to a team with no men." Alejandro says as I blink and Cody visibly looks defeated by the words.

"Hope you look good in silver, I'm great in gold." Heather says as I tune them all out still offended by being called a girl.

"Sierra?" I call out loud enough for her to hear me and walk over.

"Yes?" She asked with a skip in her step and a glare at Duncan who passes by.

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"Duncan." I blink and blush at the mention of the delinquent.

"Why?"

"You're supposed to be with Cody and not some wannabe Punkstar." I blush as she leaves.

We land and meet at the Acropolis. 

"Welcome to the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Home to many of the first Olympians who, as my intern has informed me, competed naked." I blush as he raises his eyebrows at me.

"Alright, time to drop the laundry." Owen says as gasps and pleas of no rang out.

"That was just a quirky fact, not an order. There's no need to be a 100% accurate. Stay dressed, very dressed. We only have to resort to nudity if there's a tiebreaker. Today, we're going to do things a bit differently since Team Chris is really really really really hot is down two men and Team Amazon is an all-girl team." Both me and Cody sigh defeated by the fact that we are again referred to as being female. "In order to make things fair all of today's challenges will be one-on-one matches. Every victory gets you a gold medal. The team with the most gold wins first-class tickets to our next destination. Second place wins a brutal elimination ceremony."

"And silver medals right? Second place gets silver?" Owen asked.

"There are no silver medals, just gold."

"But at the Olympics-" Owen combatted.

"Just gold that's it." Chris says shutting him up. We follow Chris into the Acropolis. "Our first historical event is a Grecian scavenger hunt. The inside of the odeum of pericles is filled with maze like rows of huge columns. Players must search through this ancient forest of columns and return with the Grecian treasure that awaits you inside. First one to do so takes the gold, so who's going first?" 

"Me," Duncan and Gwen said it together.

"What?" Courtney said as Gwen and Duncan go back and forth about the other could go. I blink before offering up my hand.

"I can go?" I ask.

"Gwen vs. Duncan it is," Chris said.

"Wow, that is so fun," Courtney said.

"What's the big deal? Just let Kaylub do this event," Duncan said going over to Chris.

"My decision is final Duncan." Duncan grumbles. "Excuse me?"

"I didn't say anything."

"And you won't say anything else until the Olympics are over. Between now and then you can either zip it or sing it. That'll begin to make up for the songs you missed while you were in breach of your contract, and if you speak instead of singing, you'll earn a lash from Chefs Olympic towel."

"Ooh, a towel, I'm so scared."

"You should be. Exhibit A," Chef lashes at him causing him to scream out. "Shucks really should have sung that ow, bro." He gets lashed again and sings this time. "Much better." He then tosses Gwen a trash can lid and handed Duncan his own.

"Um why do we need these?" Gwen asked.

"These authentic Spartan shields will help you in your treasure hunt. For the treasure you seek is tied to a garmantheon boar. Good luck to you both. Duncan, Chef will be following yourself remember, so be sure to sing it if you got to say it. Chef sound the Spartan battle horn." He blows a kazoo. "That's the Spartan battle horn? For reals?" Chris said unimpressed. "Just go already. The rest of you follow me." 

"Wait we're not going to stay and watch... closely?" Courtney asks as I look back before catching up to Chris. 

"Nope, time to switch channels, just like the real olympics." Chris catches my eye as I look up to him.

"You do know Cody and I are both male right?" I ask him still very offended. I heard him chuckle before I felt a pat on my shoulder.

"Yes but it's fun to tease you two," he said as we soon met at a dirt circle. I stood with my team with a sigh. "Pankration is an ancient Greek martial art with no rules. Last man standing wins the gold."

"As the strongest Amazon, I volunteer to fight for our team," Courtney said.

"I'm pretty sure I'm the strongest. With Kaylub second" Cody said as I nodded. She gives a half hearted chuckle.

"As I was saying,"

"Ugg, that's it, I volunteer to fight Courtney." Sierra said shocking us.

"Um, I need someone from Team I am really really really really hot to get involved here...anyone." Chris said as I notice Alejandro looking at me questioning. I blush. "Sold, into the ring with all of ya." Heather and I stay out of this as Sierra, Courtney, and Cody go in along with Owen and Tyler. Cody rushes for Owen, but ends up being sent flying as I see him flying.

"Yeah, I hope Gwen is doing better than we are." Courtney said. At the mention of Gwen I think of Duncan and blush hoping he was alright.

"Hello, shy one." I hear Alejandro say as I instantly look up at him to see a smirk in his eyes, but a confused look on his face. "Are you ok?" He asked his voice filled with concern, but I knew I couldn't trust him.

"J-just t-the heat. I-it's giving me a headache." I mumble softly looking past him to see that Courtney and Sierra had each other in a headlock close to passing out and that Cody was knocked over.

"Looks like we won." I looked back up to see that Alejandro was smirking as his eyes locked with mine. I blushed looked away.

"That's two gold for Chris is really really really really hot." Chris said.

"Two?" Courtney asked breathless.

"Hey, it was supposed to be a one-on-one challenge, but you guys turned it into a team event." Owen cheered. "In a world where Owen can win an Olympic gold medal, do the Amazons really stand a chance? Find out when we come back on Total Drama World Tour." Owen said the last two words alongside Chris.

We head back to where we left Gwen and Duncan as Chris leaves us outside and I hear the song bell. They have to do a duet. I thought as I heard the music start.

Duncan: I know what you're thinking,

I'm thinking it too!

Gwen: I'm not sure what you're thinking,

So maybe that's true.

Duncan: I don't know what happened,

but I have no regrets.

Gwen: For real?

Or because you-know-who doesn't know yet?

Duncan: Oh, it's just between us!

Gwen: Not exactly. Someone may have seen!

Duncan: What, she wasn't meant to see!

But that locked door couldn't secure our privacy-y-y-y!

Courtney: He's got such a great voice.

I can't make out the lyrics, speak up!

Chris: Shush!

Duncan: Fine! Let's do it!

Let's clear the air!

Gwen: Save it for later,

look out for that BEAR!

Duncan: Ahhh! The pain, the pain!

Too much to explain!

Gwen: We've gotta to actual tell the truth!

Cause this is just insane!

Duncan: The boar-bear's got me!

And that's seriously lame!

Gwen: Thanks, mister boar bear,

I guess I win this game!

Gwen comes over to us holding the gold as she high fives Courtney. 

"Nice going Gwen. Is Duncan okay? How long were you guys alone together before we got here?" Courtney asked as I fidget.

"Next event, moving on." He said as I followed him.

"What about Duncan? Shouldn't we help him?" Courtney asked.

"Chef will do that. Moving on!" Chris snapped. I could feel a set of eyes on me as I looked to see Alejandro looking at me with a mischievous gleam in his eyes that give my danger shiver. I look away and continue to walk with Chris who walks close enough to me that I feel calm.

We stop as a hurdle race. 

"Welcome to the hurdles event. The ultimate test of speed and flexibility. Players must leap higher and higher over these hurdles while they race to the finish line. First one to cross wins the gold. Heather and Alejandro are going to compete." Chris said not giving my team a chance to pick me.

"Sorry, but I'm fast and flexible," Heather said showing off.

"If we lose tonight, we're gonna vote out whoever didn't win a medal right?" Owen asked as Alejandro drops into a splits and uses his feet to tie his hair up into a ponytail. We were all in shock. I was speechless and confused.

"On your mark, get set," he blows an air-horn as the two race off. Alejandro was in the lead as his team cheered. Soon Alejandro shows off costing him the race as we cheer. "A gold for the Amazons."

We then head back to the front of the Acropolis as Chris was standing on top of some rubble. 

"Okay, seriously, where is Duncan?" Courtney asked.

"Duncan will join us as soon as he can. Ya know...if he's still alive," Chris said jokingly.

"If, what does that mean?!" Gwen shouted.

"Can we focus on the game please?" Chris said as I nodded. "It's time for the dreaded tiebreaker."

"On sec, Chris, you sounded really concerned there?" Courtney pointed out turning to Gwen.

"Well, I know how you feel so," Gwen said trying to saving herself.

"You know how I feel? Like you get it or like you feel the same way."

"Uh, look wings." I point out looked over to see feathers held together with wax.

"Attention please, Chef spent over one hour building two sets of wings out of wax and the feathers we find in the plane's engine. One member from each team must strap on the wings and take flight all the way up there. Whoever snags the gold metal out of the sky wins the Olympics and first class passage for their team." I look up to see the gold medal on the hook of a crane above the Acropolis.

"Uh, sounds kinda dangerous," Owen said.

"Not at all." The wings fall apart, and the intern moves them away and sucks up the feathers in a leaf blower. "We're gonna need some more wax, so who's going up?"

"Kaylub should do it since he hasn't done anything." Heather commented as I sigh.

"Team me, super hot me, who's going?" I step forward and blush at his words.

"I'll do it. To the extreme woo!" Tyler said.

"And since it's a tiebreaker, before you two strap on your wings. Please slip into these authentic spartan battle costumes." Sierra went bonkers at the costumes idea and I blushed deeply.

/"Um...what should I do? The outfits aren't exactly covering of my chest." I place my head in my hands.\

I end up getting the okay to have bandages wrapped on my chest covering...things. I still wear the kilt and cape as well as the wings, but without my hood everyone could see my face and how deep red my blush is. Sierra was still squealing as I looked like a wounded angel, but still an angel nonetheless. I blushed deeper. 

"Those costumes are not authen-" Sierra shushed Alejandro.

"Fan service."

"Kaylub, tell Courtney what you know about Duncan and Gwen." He said as my eyes widen. Courtney gasped and glares at Gwen. I blink a bit confused.

"On your marks," Chris said as he had a bow and flaming marshmallow arrow.

"Now," Alejandro said as I see Gwen looks at me concerned and I look back at her biting my lip.

"Get set," Chris pulls the bow back.

"I saw Gwen and Duncan kiss!" I look to Tyler with wide eyes. That's a lie.

"What, how could you? I thought we were friend-ish. I hate you, I hate you." I look to see Courtney being held back by Sierra as she tries to beat up Gwen.

"Go!" Chris shouts releasing the arrow as Tyler flies off. I remain on the ground confused.

"Duncan, Duncan!" Cody said as Duncan appeared. Cody look to me seeing the confusion in my eye and then right hooks him knocking him unconscious.

"Fly Kaylub fly." Sierra called as I blink out of my stupor.

"Kaylub, stay where you are." Courtney tells me.

"But we'll lose." She gasps following Courtney's heated glare to Gwen. "Oh, Kaylub, stay where you are."

"You are so e-li-mi-na-ted." Courtney said.

"She's got my vote." Heather entered.

"Agreed," Sierra said. I look over to Cody who was looking at Gwen. I sighed and started to fly.

/"Cody and I both know Gwen's secret crush on Courtney, so to allow her to be voted off due to some lie is not fair."\

I flapped my wings to get close to Tyler as the heat from the sun started melt the wax causing our feathers to fall off. Tyler was so close to the medal, but his wings gave out first and he plummeted to the ground. I reach the medal and grab it before my wings also give out causing me to fall. I closed my eyes bracing for impact.

Cody caught me. 

"The Amazons win, and the losers are heading back to the elimination room for the second time in a row." Gwen cheers before getting slapped by Courtney.

We're back in first class as I sit with Cody at the bar. He was flexing his right hand, the same one that hit Duncan. 

"Wow, I had no idea punchng could hurt the fist too." I nodded as he smiled at me making me blush.

"You knocked out Duncan! OMG, your fans are going to lose it, and you caught Kaylub the shippers are going to go nuts like this." Sierra then proceeds to fangirl. Loud crying cut the moment short as we looked over to see Courtney crying her heart out as Heather comforts her. I leave the two to go talk with Gwen.

"It was a lie right? You two didn't kiss?" I know I should trust her but the previous season with talk of Gwen and Duncan while I was in a coma has me a bit shaken.

"No, we didn't. He's in love with you and I was never really into him, I was just curious of what Courtney saw in him and the fact that we both have similarities we're better off as friends." I nod with a sigh.

"I can't believe Tyler would make up such a fabrication. I didn't think he had it in him," I say changing the subject.

"I know, and now Courtney won't even talk to me let alone believe anything I say now. But what about you and Duncan?" She asks as I blush placing a hand on my shoulder.

"The thing with me and Duncan is well... Sierra saw us kiss and she might have it gunned to get him out of the picture." She smirks as I blush.

"Well, I'm going to vent in the confessional. I think there's chocolate on the bar." My eyes sparkle as I blitz back to the bar and help myself to the chocolate. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 7.2K 200
Most of my ideas come from daydreaming about scenarios that will never happen! I'm excited to write for you guys. Feel free to make requests! :) Star...
13K 395 24
started july 2023 ended july 2023 THIRD BOOK OF THE SERIES - de·te·ri·o·ra·tion /dəˌtirēəˈrāSH(ə)n/ the process of becoming progressively worse. - Di...
29K 781 15
After competing on TD for four seasons, Kaylub(Kid) returns for yet another season. This season may finally tell him his answer to his long awaited q...
14.1K 175 21
from a dingy old camp to an abandoned movie lot. Now 18 teens travel in a jumbo jet where he'll take the contestants all over the world to do new, cr...