I'm In The Naruto World

By LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... More

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 1
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

Forest of Death

1.2K 46 3
By LightWolf46

-The Next Morning-

I wake up and I get ready and I run to the Forest of Death.

"YOUR LATE SORA." Sakura yells at me.

"Sorry, I got home late last night due to two Losers who were asking me questions about why I have never been to a festival before and I was attacked and some other shit that I don't really care about at the moment." I say to them with a shrug and Anko explains the second part of the exam.

"Alright maggots, grab a paper sign it and exchange it for a scroll and head to your gate." Anko says.

Naruto mocks her and she throws a kunai at him and it grazes his cheek and then she puts a kunai to his neck.

"Naruto, you should not have done that." I say to him and I walk over and the sound women man thing returns a kunai to Anko with an extended neck and my eye's widen a bit and I pull Naruto away from the snake lady and Anko just nods an di take him back to the team and I stay quiet the entire time until we enter the forest.

"Sora your quiet for once. Is something wrong?" Sakura asks me.

"No. Now we should pay attention." I say to them.

"Right." Everyone says to me and we stop at a clearing and we talk and the Naruto goes to take a leak and he comes back different.

Naruto says something disgusting and I glare at him.

Sakura yells at him and Sasuke talks about stuff.

I crack my knuckle's. "Can I hurt this guy?" I ask them.

"Go ahead." Sasuke says with a smirk. "You'd be saving me the trouble and chakra."

I walk over to the imposter and I pick him into a tree and I punch him into a boulder and he goes unconscious. I walk back and Sakura and Sasuke stare at me silently questioning me. "All I did was knock him out I didn't put him into an eternity sleep." I say to them. "Go find Naruto." I say to them.

"Hai." They say and we walk in the direction we saw him last and we see him tied up then we untie him and we create a password and more stuff happens and we all get blown away and I unfortunately get stuck with Sakura and Sasuke and I don't feel like saying the password.

"I don't feel like saying the password." I shrug and Sasuke smirks and Sakura hits me on the head. "What the hell pinky." I say to her and they nod. I huff and I zip my coat up so that it covers my neck. "Watch out." I mutter and we get stuck in a Gen Jutsu thing and I just stand there.

"Your seeing your death. Your paralyzed in fear." The guy hisses.

"Sasuke, get Sakura out of here and find Naruto." I order him.

"I can't move." He says to me.

Sakura sits there frozen in fear.

I huff. "Kimiki Secret Jutsu: Gen-Jutsu fear." I mutter and I do a few hand signs and I cast it on the guy in front of me and he stands there frozen in fear. "Kimiki Secret Jutsu: Gen-Jutsu Death." I mutter and I do a few more hand signs and I cast it on the guy in front of me. "Kimiki Secret Jutsu: Gen-Jutsu Death, Paralyze Fear, and Darkness Equals Ultimate Fear." I mutter and I make multiple hand signs with each hand and I put them together and the guy falls to his knee's in fear.

"How did you?" Sasuke asks me.

"Get Sakura out of here Sasuke. I'll catch up if you give me a few minutes." I say to him as I make my Jutsu hold.

"Fine, but you better be right behind us." Sasuke says to me.

"And you guys better have Naruto with you." I say to him.

"Fine. That dobe better be alive." Sasuke says then picks Sakura up and jumps away.

I let the Jutsu go and I stand there panting a bit and I run at the women guy thing and I kick him a few times into a few tree's and a few boulders and I kick him a little ways away and I run to Sasuke and Sakura and Naruto and I stand there out of breath. "Damned Jutsu's, they take way to much chakra. Especially the ones I just cast." I mutter.

"Sora are you ok?" Sakura asks worriedly.

"We won't be if we don't start moving. I did as much as I could with what a could muster since those Jutsu don't just take chakra it takes energy." I say and I take out my katana. "Secret Kimiki Clan Jutsu: Weapon Rain." I say and I stand in front of them while doing hand signs. "Secret Kimiki Clan Jutsu: Weapon Rise." I say and I do more hand sign. "Secret Kimiki Clan Jutsu: Weapon Hold." I say as I do a few hand signs.

"Sora, you can't keep doing this many Jutsu. Your chakra is gonna deplete and kill you." Sasuke says to me.

"I'll be fine. I am doing this stupid exam to protect you guys. This exam could kill every single one of us if we aren't careful." I say to him as I focus on making multiple katana's.

"We can protect ourselves." Sasuke says to me.

"You two were frozen in fear. I wasn't because I know how to handle my fear." I say to him and we get attack again and I throw my swords at the man women thing and it grazes her him I don't know but it injures it.

"Ssso you know your clan's main Jutsu's." The thing hisses and summons a snake and it comes for me. "Have fun in my snakes belly."

"Ah shit." I mutter and I hold my original katana in front of me and I run at it head on and I slice it in half and I jump back as the things head extends towards me and I kick it and it snaps back to its body.

"Your strong, you will do very nicely." He says to me then tries to bite me but I punch him in the throat and he coughs and puts his head back where it is supposed to be.

"Sora are you ok?" Sakura asks me.

"I'm fine. That thing hasn't bit me yet." I say to her and I hold my katana in front of me.

"I can offer both you and Sasuke power." The thing says to us.

"Power?" Sasuke says.

"Yes power, you can kill your brother so much more." The thing says to him.

"Sasuke, don't listen to that thing. It just wants to use you." I say to him.

"Sora stay out of this." Sasuke says to me.

"And Sora, I can give you power to restore your clan back to its former glory. You can rule in Otogakure and Konoha." The thing says to me.

"No thanks, I don't need to rule over anything. I can do things myself. I'm not some pawn in your stupid game." I say to it. "I don't need help in anything. I can get strong on my own. That is how I have gotten this far and I can get farther with out your evil presence in my life." I say to him. "You make me sick just feeling your damned presence."

"Ouch that stung." The thing mocks me.

"Sora, I said don't get involved." Sasuke says to me.

"Look Sasuke the only reason I'm in this stupid exam is because of you three. Your my team and I can't just let you die in this stupid exam, now can I?" I say to him while keeping my focus on the thing in front of me. "It took me a while to actually accept that since all three of you are total Losers." I say to them.

"Is this a goodbye?" Sakura asks.

"No, hopefully not. Then again I don't believe in hope. I go by luck." I say to them and the snake guy tries to bite Sasuke but I punch the thing back to its body. "Don't touch my team mates." I say to it.

"Just like your parents. Always protecting something." The thing hisses and bites me. "There."

I growl and I punch him. "You filthy son of a bitch." I say through gritting teeth.

"Now for Sasuke." the thing says and tries to bite him yet again.

I kick the things head back to its body. "Great now I have I get rid of this stupid thing appearing on my neck." I mutter and I do a few one handed hand signs. "Kimiki Jutsu: Mark Release." I say and I place my hand on my neck and I feel like I'm burning and I keep going and then I feel perfectly fine. "There." I mutter.

"I forgot you Kimiki's can do that." The thing says and then bites Sasuke and then leaves.

"What the hell, that snake-" I get cut off by a screaming Sasuke. "Well fudge." I say and I knock him out. "sorry Sasuke but we need to get somewhere else and fast." I mutter. "Sakura you take these two Losers somewhere safe while I go and find a scroll since we lost ours." I say to her.

"Be careful." Sakura says to me.

"Careful isn't in my dictionary." I say with a smirk and I jump into a tree and I start jumping around and I smell blood and sand and I stop and I peer through some leaves of the tree and I see Gaara and his siblings and I mask my chakra before the siblings notice but I was to late cause sand came after me.

I jump out of the way and I land on the ground and I move around dodging his sand.

"Why are you here?" Gaara asks in a monotone voice.

I walk out with my hands up and their eye's widen. "Honestly, I don't know why I'm here. I just got bit by some weird thing that could extend its head. I honestly couldn't tell if it was a girl or a boy. I was just to busy making sure it didn't hurt my team. And at the moment I'm looking for a scroll. So go any double's I could have?" I ask them.

"No." Gaara says in a monotone voice.

"Alright. See ya. I have to find a scroll then make sure Sasuke's bite isn't to bad." I shrug and I jump into a tree and I find another team after a while and I silently knock them all out and I grab their scroll and I run back to my team and I see them getting attacked by sound people and I pull my katana out and I run at a guy with bandages on his entire body and I punch him into a tree.

"SORA." Sakura yells in relief.

"Ah I forgot about the banshee screaming." I mutter and I get attacked with a sound wave and I cough. "I also forgot to cut off the chakra flow to my ears." I mutter and I cut it off and I attack them and Lee comes to help and then he gets knocked out and the Sakura helps me and gets hurt then Shikamaru, Ino and Choji come to help the Sasuke wakes up and snaps a guys arm and then Sakura stops him and I sit down next to a tree panting heavily.

"You ok Sora?" Shikamaru asks walking over.

"Yeah I just need to get some more chakra into my body since I used most of it fighting some creep." I say to him.

"What creep?" Shikamaru asks.

"Some guy or was it a girl I think it was a girl with a males voice." I say to him. "I'm still confused about it."

"It sounds like you had a rough day." Shikamaru says and helps me up.

"Yeah but its nothing I can't handle." I say to him and I put my katana away. "You guys should get going soon." I say to him.

"Right be careful." Ino says to Sakura and her and her team leaves.

"SORA WHEN THIS EXAM IS OVER WE MUST DO OUR DAILY CHALLENGE." Lee yells.

I sweat drop. "One thing at a time Lee." I say to him. "Now you guys need to get going." I say to them. "And another thing, be quiet in this forest." I say to Lee in particular and I walk over to Naruto and I hit him on the head. "Loser, I can't believe that you out of everyone got eaten by a snake." I say to him.

Naruto laughs nervously. "What I must taste like ramen." He says to me.

I smack him upside the head. "You idiot. Why am I here if you get swallowed whole." I say to him.

"Sora that's enough." Sakura says to me.

I turn around to face Sasuke. "Sasuke the reason that thing wanted the both of us is to use us for something. If you believe him then you have lost my respect for you." I say to him. "Also don't tell me to stay out of things when those things involve me as well." I say and I smack him upside the head.

"I deserved that." Sasuke mutters.

"Yeah, you did deserve that." I say to him annoyed.

-After the preliminary fights of the exam since I can't remember the rest.-

I stand in the center of the arena with an annoyed face. "Ugh when are we gonna start." I mutter.

"Calm down Sora." Naruto says to me.

"Ha, calm down? This is one of the things that annoy me. Apparently Ino and Sakura are gonna take me shopping for the festival." I say to him.

They finally dismiss us and I get dragged to a clothes store and we buy a few outfits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.2K 36
"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am, ya know." Unexpected thing happen. Her b...
4.2K 88 18
A bunch of SasuNaru one shots. Will include yaoi, fluff and a little bit of angst! Also, I won't do smut/lemon here, so please don't ask for it! Each...
71.5K 2.1K 20
Did I ever tell you that my life was normal? If I did, then I'm 100% sure that I was wrong. Being the only girl in the family was not an easy task. N...
212 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...