Bendy x Cuphead

By Kiwilove45

There is Yaoi and love twists that the other person love them but they don't know they love them so lets enjo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sleep time
Chapter 7
Quick announcement
Chapter 8
OC requests
Chapter 9
This much readers

Chapter 10

504 14 13
By Kiwilove45

~Bendy P.O.V~
I was just resting my head on the table when I heard Cuphead come in with this girl."Oh bendy hey"he said."Hey cups who's that""oh this is AmandaBurnham my old friend when we were younger. AmandaBurnham this is Bendy my boyfriend."Cuphead said. I don't care really about who's Cuphead friend or not but she seems nice."Nice to meet you Amanda.""Nice to meet you too."She said.
                      ~later~
~Cuphead P.O.V~
As I was in Bendys room I was looking at the ring in my hand. I was so determined to propose to Bendy but I felt like he was gonna say no. I was thinking about it untill AmandaBurnham came in the room. "Hey cups"Amanda said."Hi""what's wrong"She asked. I felt like telling her but I didn't really. I then just told her about what I want to do. "I see...well then just tell him he seems like a nice kid with great potential."she said. "But that's the point what if he say no then I will be heartbroken." She then put her hands on my shoulder and yelled,"Listen he won't say no to you your strong and I know that you can do it." I nodded my head determined. I left the room and saw bendy reading a old book. He then saw me and smiled. "Hey cuppy what you want." I blushed when he said cuppy but I shook it off and bend down on one knee.
He looked surprised and put his book down.
~Bendy P.O.V~
I saw Cuphead took out a small red box. "Bendy...its been I know only a couple of days but I really love you and I was wondering..." he then opened the box which had a ring in it. I gasped shocked.
"I was wondering if you would...marry me." I was so surprised I then burst out saying,"YES A ZILLION TIMES YES!" I then put the ring on my finger and kissed Cuphead on the lips.

Me:Phew took me forever but I did it anyway...PEACE OUT😝✌!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others