Why Me || Taylor Caniff

By cutemaloley

Danielle goes with her two best friends to meet her favorite internet famous guy, Taylor Caniff. When she mee... More

Beginning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
Another A/N

17

7.2K 156 6
By cutemaloley

Taylor

Someone told me that next few meet and greets were going to be canceled and that we would do it in the fall. That means I get to see Danielle earlier than we planned.

"TAYLOR CANIFF!" A girl screamed my name.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh! I love you so much! Can I have a hug?" she asked. Tears came to her eyes.

"Yeah." I hugged her and smiled. I love making my fans happy.

"Can I have kiss on the cheek?" she asked.

"Anything for my fans." I closed my eyes and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek and she must have turned her head at last minute because her tongue was in my mouth. I pushed her off and backed away. She smiled and said bye. Shit.

"Thanks for recording our love Nai." the girl smiled at the other girl name Nai. What the fuck. That's going to be viral in a few hours. I stormed off to the hotel. Danielle is going to be pissed.

When I got to the hotel I told the guys that we were driving to Indiana tonight. They said that we'd have to wait until tomorrow. I didn't have a problem with it, I just hoped that those girls didn't post that video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
6.5M 121K 60
Hailey ReneƩ is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...
5.2K 29 30
NASH GRIER TAYLOR CANIFF LOVE STORY a group of rejects who really don't care what people think. one by one they get added into the group, based on th...
16.6K 577 42
Taylor Caniff and Quinn Tracy are in love, and the things people do or say could never change that. Well, unless Quinns feelings for Cameron flourish...