The Bangtan girls

By Hannah-chan33

☆~Completed~☆ WARNING: 13y/o cringe fangirl having fun, ft. questionable ethics?? read it with this in mind... More

Before the story...a little message
Chapter 1: Meet the girls
Chapter 1 part 2: A guide to Bangtan sonyeonchal
Chapter 2: Moving in
Chapter 3: Unexpected surprise
Chapter 4: Answers
Chapter 5: A hope's birthday
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Wings, YNWA
Chapter 8: Flashback, part 1
Chapter 9: Flashback part 2
Chapter 10: Flahsback part 3
Chapter 11: Goodbye
Chapter 12: The News
Chapter 13 : Billboard
Chapter 14: Home
Chapter 15: Ones love to another
Chapter 16: What Is The Recipe for Love?
Chapter 17: 1. A table spoon of trust
Chapter 18: 2. A hand full of memories
Chapter 19: A Special Connection
Chapter 21: Close Death Part 1
Chapter 22: Close Death part 2
Chapter 23: Close Death part 3 (the final!)
Chapter 24: A story after another
Chapter 25: BT26
Chapter 26: Love triangle
Chapter 27: Love triangle part 2
Survey #1
Chapter 28: Love Triangle part 3 (Last part)
Chapter 29: The end was only the beginning
Note #1
Note #2
Chapter 30: Blinded
Chapter 31: Free at last
Chapter 32: A brand new start
Chapter 33: The Phone call
Chapter 34: Compassion
Chapter 35: Truth be told...
Chapter 36: Time to get serious
Chapter 37: Strange
I'M BACK!

Chapter 20: Jeayhung's love song

160 8 1
By Hannah-chan33

Today, I, Jeayhung decided that ill spend the day with my baby...

-HOSEOK-SHI~, I called him running into his studio.

-Yes~?, he answeres turning around on his chair to look at me.

-Sense we have a free day...wanna spend time together?~♡

-Sure! What do you wanna do?, he asked.

-Guess~, I said as I smiled.

-You wanna get a smoothie dont you?

-Yay! Can we?, I asked making a cute sad begging face.

Well, at least I hope it was cute! ^_^"

-Of course! I'll treat you.

-What? No~ you dont have to~ I make money too you know!, I said.

-No no! I insist~ Anything for my sunshine~♡, He insisted as we stud up and walked towards the door.

-Aw~♡ Thanks Baby~ Now...Lets go!

So then we both headed to the smoothie bar. When we got there, we kept our masks on for..well to not create a heard of ARMYs ^-^' We ordered a big triple banana banana split smoothie with extra fudge (my favorite~♡) and ofc we took straws instead of one and diped it in our delicious drink for both of us to share~♡ We chatted as we drank our smoothie and when we were done we headed back to the studio. I HOPE no ARMY saw us, took a picture and send it online. We would be done for! As we walked back home...

-When we get home, lets go to my room, I have a surprise~, I told him.

-For me?!, he asked, shooked.

-Yes for you! No for my underwears of course!

We both died of laughter at my notice and we continued walking home. When we got back to the appartement, I told him to wait for me to call him and I headed to my room. It was pretty much a mess, I never have timeu to clean up...well I better do that before he comes in, or hes gonna actually see my underwears! ^-^' Now thats its all clean, bed made, clothes in the drawers and underwears in their place, I called him and made him sit on my bed. I sat in front of him and took my guitar.

-A guitar? For me? But, I don't know how to play! ^_^", he said.

-Quiet you!, I told him.

Even if your far away

You're the best part of my day

Im as sure as I breathe the air

That we are a perfect pair

On a prickly path that goes on for miles~

But its worth it all to see~ you smile~

I cannot be pulled apart

From the hold you have on my heart

And even if the world says its wrong

Your in my head like a catchy song~

JH: Wow...just wow~♡

On a prickly path that goes on for miles~

But its worth it all to see~ your smile~

The seasons change and the leaves may fall

But i'll be with you throught them all

And rain or shine (JH: *wisperes* mostly shine)

*laughing* You'll always be mine~

On a prickly path that goes on for miles~

But its worth it all to see~ you smile~

And you cannot blame me too

If i cant help falling in love with you~

I covered my mouth after I sang my song, looked down and blushed. I mean, I just sang that! I never sing! Ok, some times I do backup vocals, but other then that, never!

-Oh Jeayhungie, that was the best song I ever heard, because you made it just for me~, he said in a lovely song as he hugged me tight, to tight if you ask me.

-Ah~ ow~ Yes saranghea but, my neck hurts Hoseok-shi!

-Oh! Sorrie~ I got caried away by your song~♡ I don't know how it's not a real song!, he said after hugging me normally.

-Oh it's a special song~ I don't know if I should share it with ARMYs just yet~

OMG I THINK I HEARD WHAT I JUST HEARD!! JEAYHUNG-UNNIE SANG FOR HOBIE-OPPA!! Aww~♡ thats so adorable! Why didnt i think of that? Well no time to complain, Yeungsu cant just stay quiet for to long... I slid across the wall like a spy and entered the room next door to quickly tell Tae about this.

-V! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT I JUST...V~?,

REALLY! OVERWATCH AT A TIMEU LIKE THIS! JUNGKOOK! DONT JUST...OMG... I steped in front of their TV for them to focus on me.

-Ahem~, I said tapping my foot.

-Oh sorry Yeungsu! We were really into our game!, explained Tae.

-Ya!, Jungkook said, backing him up.

-It's ok, but where is Hannah? I got a secret to share! Jungkook, be a dear and go get her please, I asked him.

-Wait..me?, he said, blushing.

-Yes, there's no other Jungkook here!

-Um...ok..., he said then left.

I sat down at Jungkook-ah's place, next to V on the sofa.

-What is it?,he asked turning off his game.

-What?

-The surprise. I'm surprised you came up with one. I think pretty much nothing is a surprise in this house, when everyone are pretty much best friends...^_^

-Oh! Yes I know, but its something I need to ask you all about it, because it was good and I don't know if I should tell Misa-unnie too.

-Ah~! That makes more sense.

Just then, Hannah-chan and Jungkook-ah came in and seeing we took all the space on the couch, they sat on the floor in front of us.

-What is it? Whats the surprise!?, asked Hannah, exited.

-...So I think her song was good enough to be a real song in our next album, but im not sure, I explained after telling them what I witnessed.

-Umm..., said both of the maknaes and after they realised they said the same thing at the same time, they blushed.

V laughed before telling me: "Just trust yourself Yeungsu."

-What do you mean?, I asked him.

-I believe in you and if you think that song's really good, just ask Misa to ask Jeayhung. I don't think she will mind plus, its a complement to her song.

-Aw~ Thanks Tae~, I said hugging him.

He hugged me back and closed is eyes.

-I can always count on you to cheer me up~, I told him.

Ok, but after I said that I heard Jungkook wisper to Hannah: "cheer up baby cheer up baby~" which made her giggle. That's not really what I meant to say, but I guess they can put it that way. 😂

-Well...I got things to do! See you all later!, I said leaving the room to go see Misa-unnie and Jea-unnie.

I heard my best friends say in harmonie.

JK: Anniong U-noona~

H: Bye Yeungsu-unnie~

V: Good luck Yeungsu~!

-------------------------------------

I don't really know if you would like this chapter, but it's just a transition chapter to the next one, it will be better I promise~ 😅 HAPPY NEW YEAT 2018!!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊 This is my gift to you for the new year so ya~ (also the song i took is from my little pony don't judge me it was cute ok?! And its because of my little sis so ya don't worry i don't watch that)

-Hannah-chan~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
54.4K 3.3K 42
"What's the dare?" she sheepishly asked. "I'm thinking either you give me a lap dance or you lick about eight inches or so of my neck. I don't know...
6.6K 159 11
He gulped, recalling the sensation of worshiping her satiny, soft skin, the way her lips gasped every time he nibbled on her delicate flesh. His thro...
231K 6.7K 96
"You can't do this Jungkook! Just leave, I'll forget about you eventually" "Oh, you'll forget me huh?" His eyes stare right into my soul, "I don't be...