Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 47: Come Back To Me

1.2K 60 28
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 47: Come Back To Me

"Miss (L/n)! You should be ready by 5 minutes! The event is starting!" The person who assisted me yelled by the door.

"Roger!" I responded to her attention.

I was sitting by the couch of my dressing room, totally bored. Actually, I was ready 30 minutes ago and hearing that there's still 5 minutes allowance makes me grew impatient.

Lately, I checked on my friends at their designated chambers and they seemed nervous although excited for the main event where they'll be performing. I was overwhelmed as well to be a part of the show and I never thought I'd be wearing this cool stuff.

Hanji even gave me a brown leather ankle boots as a present and she reminded me of wearing it today so we got matching ones.

Back at their dressing room, I can't help but observe Levi. Don't get me wrong because I just wanted to see something on him and I was right.

When I saw the bracelet I gave him, I don't know what to feel. My heart softens at the thought that after the things that happened between us he still wears it and at the same time I thought of 'why wouldn't he just throw that trash away' after the words he threw to me?

I can't answer those questions clearly because I am not him. Levi Ackerman is Levi Ackerman. You cannot read him easily. Everything you see on him may be coincidences, by chances, meant or depends on his mood. From what I know and will be as it was, his mood swings was much severe than a woman on a period.

And that opinion will never change.

Sigh...

You know what? Deep deep inside, I wanted to apologize just to make things back on how it used to be but it wasn't just easy. 

And I hope... later, we'll be okay.

Just a second later a knock was heard from my door. "Miss (L/n), we will be starting in a second!"

"Finally..." I mumble to myself. "I'll be there in a sec!"

"Alright!"

I stood up from the comfy chair and walked through the mirrors to check on myself. I admit. I've never been so confident on how I look before... maybe it's a broken side effect? Lol, just be yourself and smile....

That is what Levi said before...

And it'll be as it was.

"You'll enjoy this day, brat!" I pointed to myself at the mirror and chuckle.

I shook my head.

"Your insane." Then I left the dressing room.

I grab my small clutch and stepped outside. There stood my assistant and greeted me.

"Oh, there you are, Ms. (L/n)!" She smiled. "The band was waiting for you."

"Then let's go."

She brought me to the front arena that is crowded with  guests at the VIP seats and die hard fans sitting at the general admission lane.

There are many media partners invited to witness the awards night and probably those paparazzi last time we encounter when Levi introduced me as his girlfriend.

Those times when everything is okay, tho.

Anyway, we finally reached the seats where I was supposed to be and there Hanji, Erwin, Mike, Levi and even Nanaba attended. At our backs was Petra and the other movie's casts. There sat Mr. James whose eyes' suddenly widened at my presence.

"(Y/n)! It's great to see you're here!" Mr. James stood from his seat to greet me.

"Yeah..." I tried to give my best smile. "Congratulations by the way... even if it hasn't started yet. I've watched the movie and it was great. The whole crew did well!"

Wth am I saying. I didn't even watched the movie, jeez.

"Really? So how was the ending? You see that Petra and Levi had a great time at the last part at the riverbank." Mr. James suddenly said.

What- what should I say?!

"U-uhh.. yeah, I saw that and it was amazing that it came up with a good plot even if we got delayed." I responded in my own reflex.

Mr. James just gave me a smile and spoke up again. "Thank you! So, the event will begin now, have a seat with your lovely boyfriend!"

My cheeks flushed red at his sudden comment. I was flustered at the moment when I was forced to sit beside with Levi and even more when I saw a smirk formed his lips.

I have no choice anyway, the event has begun...

"Good evening, everyone! Tonight's 47th Theatrical Awards would like to welcome every guests and people who came to celebrate with us!" The host gave some opening remarks as everyone gave an around of applause. "Thank you for coming and first of all thank you for the yearly participants!"

I stayed quiet and acted normal as I can be until...

"It's been so long ever since we talked? How have you been?" I can barely hear that he's lowering his voice trying to hide our conversation from others.

So, that's just how it is for him?! Seriously? I wanted to punch hin in the face and say 'I'm fucking crashing last week. Happy?' but I'll lose my cool if I do that. Now's not the time for it, but.... also perfect to mess around.

"I'm doing well." I shrugged and looked into his eyes with a smile. "Someone's making me so happy and content anyways..."

I averted my gaze back to the stage and I can sense his aura getting a little jelly at my sentence.

"Really?" His voice become serious. "Who is it?"

"Why do you need to know?" I ask him.

"So I can tell him your standards on men." He said firmly.

I chuckle at his opinion. "You don't need to. And why would you? You have no idea of my standards."

"I thought you like someone who calls you 'brat'?" He chuckles back.

"Who would?" I rolled my eyes and snorted. "But I guess I once did, although people change."

"I see.." then those are the last ones I heard of him after our convo.

I felt guilty but I shouldn't...

The whole time I was sitting with him, I constantly caught him staring at me but I tried to shake it off even if he saw me back, he just gave me his rare smiles even if everything is complicated.... what's up with this short stack?

"So, tonights! Let's hear the Fluger der Freiheit featuring (Screen Name)!" The hostess suddenly caught our attention.

And what mostly surprised me is what Levi did.

"(Y/n)?" He stood up and held out a hand, asking for my permission. "Will you... sing with me on the stage?"

My heart beat instantly races at how gentle he asks me for my permission... He wore his usual expression but I can feel the softness of his voice.

I can tell he's being sincere and not taking this chance will make a lot of intriguing reports but it wasn't the main deal.

He's asking me in front of many people to sing with him and it's now or never.

He's looking at me in the eyes waiting patiently for my answer that will be...

"Of course." Then I stood up, holding his hands as he gave up a small smile.

"Thank you..." he whispers behind my ear.

It brokes me. It brokes me because I can see that it took a lot of courage for him to ask me like that even if he knew we weren't still okay yet. Of course, he must've thought of the chances that I will reject and it'll make him embarass but he still hoped for me to accept. He's so brave... I don't deserve him...

A tear nearly dropped from my eyes but I tried to restrain it and the way he intertwined his fingers into mine made an impact. It takes the memories we shared back to my head and it refreshens the things we did that made us closer.

We shouldn't let ourselves got separated just because of a small conflict. We could've resolved it earlier and probably had even happier relationship.

But challenges happend when it shoulf occur... and we should face it.

His hands holding mine sent millions of nerves to my heart to make it beat so fast and feel the same thing back again.

The spark came back...

It's Levi who made me feel this way...

ever since...-

What is it called again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
21.8K 513 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
8.7K 168 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
7.1K 184 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...