Theatre | KTH

By Taemeaway

He's rude , mean and unpredictable, what could happen ? @Taemeaway More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Note
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

30

6.7K 214 140
By Taemeaway

Bear with me ... this is going to be really long . 2000 words , you can do this .

——

Third Person's POV

"Taehyung ah !" Hoseok shouted his name across the empty hallways as he spotted the male waiting for the lift in the company . Hoseok was determined to help the officer and offcourse , Seokjin . He believed that Taehyung deserved it although it would pain him to see him getting handcuffed at the end of the day but he needed to pay his price for killing a innocent girl — as so he believes . No matter how bad someone is , you shouldnt kill .

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the sight of him . To him , running away was the only thing that he was reminded of constantly. He needed to execute a plan without any loopholes at all . He had managed to successfully booked a flight through one of his old friend who promised to help.

Although he liked Hoseok , he knew that something fishy was going on . Hoseok never goes to the company these days since he wasnt needed to teach Taehyung how to dance anymore . Also , the last time he checked , Hoseok didnt have other trainees to help either .

"Wait for me !" His voice was loud and clear , but Taehyung chose to ignore it , clenching his fist on both sides . He waited impatiently for the doors of the lift to open , but it wasnt coming down any sooner .

Please dont talk to me , im not my usual self anymore .

Hoseok jogged towards the male and smiled at him . "Whats the rush man ?" He said casually and shoved his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants . Taehyung hated how Hoseok had this effect on him — he always made him smile and feel all happy inside like a little child sucking onto his favourite candy. He felt weak around him .

"Hey ..." his voice was deep as they exchanged a not-so-friendly hello to one another .

Once the doors opened , Taehyung shuffled into the lift and stood near where the buttons were , pressing onto the level of his room .

"Taehyung ah , are you going tomorrow? I bought this expensive Gucci suit for you !" Hoseok cheered and continued smiling . Upon hearing that , Taehyung just shook his head left and right , giving him a silent yet clear answer .

"Why not ? Its going to be fun . Everyone in town would be going there ! "

"I dont feel like going ." His answer was short but he accidentally stumbled on the carpet flooring as soon as he wanted to walk out of the lift . Hoseok grabbed onto his arm to help him stabilize but only gotten pushed away harshly .

"Hyung , im being nice right now to tell you this . Im not feeling it today so if you are smart enough , please just leave me alone . I dont wish to speak to you now ." Words came out from Taehyung's mouth , stabbing into Hoseok's fragile heart .

The older one was extremely hurt , " how can you push your hyung away ? I thought we were getting close and we have a stable friendship , havent we establish that together throughout the weeks ?" His hands went up to his chest as he faked a really sad expression that caused Taehyung to halt and hug him out of a sudden .

"Im really sorry hyung , but i—"

Hoseok's heart softened , knowing that Taehyung wasnt exactly a rotten egg like how others might think he is at all , he just needed some form of counseling or help . He knew that Taehyung was feeling troubled just by one glance on his face .

Both of them stood there in silence , looking at each other .

"You know what , do you want a drink ?" Taehyung finally broke the deafening silence , unlocking the doors to his room and allowing Hoseok to enter in .

Both of them settled down on two big beanbags as they exchanged another look . Holding onto a mug of ice water , Hoseok sipped it as if he was enjoying some herbal tea .

"So ... what are you busy doing these days after dropping the play ? "

"Nothing , hyung . Im just enjoying life as it is ."

"How do you enjoy life when theres no light penetrating through your windows ? You have blocked off every source of sunlight here , how do you live ? You need some sunshine ." Hoseok stood up before pushing away the curtains , making the room instantly brighter .

"Close it , it hurts my eyes ." Taehyung glared at his hyung which scared Hoseok alittle . He immediately pulled back the curtains to its original position and settled down on the same seat .

" Its okay ... i can be your sunshine then . It works just as well ." He shrugged .

"Oh yea , so i was telling you just now , please come to the play with me ? It would be boring if i go alone . " Hoseok said with puppy eyes , trying his best to get Taehyung to respond but he was still looking as dead as 20 minutes ago .

"I told you already , im not interested in that anymore , i dont wanna go ."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please ?"

"No."

Hoseok sighed , telling himself that he only had one more tactic left to convince Taehyung — his aegyo .

"Pretty please with a cherry on top ?" He bounced infront of Taehyung , making sure that he wouldnt miss it .

This time however , it was as if it was a miracle that Taehyung let out a small smile that was visible to Hoseok. "Ahem." He coughed a few times before that beautiful smile disappeared again .

Its working .

"Hyung , you are too old to do aegyo . Go away ." Taehyung lied straight in his hyung's face . However , after saying his sentence , Hoseok decided that he should just sacrifice himself and do more aegyos , so long he could get Taehyung there .

He continued his several attempts on moving Taehyung and when he finally did it , he threw himself onto Taehyung and squealed like a little girl , screaming about how great he feels and how authentic the gucci suit is for him .

But little did Taehyung know that he is in for a treat tomorrow , and how Hoseok wore a bitter smile on his face after waving goodbye and leaving the room afterwards .

Im sorry .

———

D - Day

After getting dressed , Mr Kim Namjoon , Seokjin and Hoseok stood infront of the limousine that was specially called to drop all of them off at the official venue . It was an important day for everyone and they couldnt help but to feel excited yet nervous at the same time .

"Where's Taehyung?" The boss asked and all of them just shook their heads , unaware of his whereabouts .

Seokjin and Hoseok were getting worried that Taehyung would chicken out last minute and not turn up despite his promise . Afterall , he was unpredictable .

"Oh there he is ."

As Taehyung approached all of them , he bowed down to every individual before helping himself into the back seat , waiting for the rest to enter with him . Inside the limousine , he kept his cool and just bobbed to the songs that were blasted in the car . Looking at his watch , he was counting down the hours he have before his first flight alone to a foreign country .

"Taehyung , thank you for coming , i thought you would have ditched me ." Hoseok grinned , patting onto his back while Taehyung just returned him a very subtle smile .

Upon arrival , all of them smoothed down their suits and buttoned up , ready for the red carpet walk where there was already a swarm of paparazzis alongside the fans .

Walking out individually , they waved at the fans before entering the theatre , taking their seats when the lights were starting to dim down .

<dim the lights down baby> cough expensive girl cough

"Im glad that all of you managed to make it here today ." Director Nam chuckled and shook hands with Mr Kim Nam Joon while exchanging his greetings with the rest as well .

The play will start in 15 minutes . There are refreshments at the back of the theatre hall and the washrooms are one level below . Please help to keep the theatre clean and no photo takings are allowed with flash .

Taehyung couldnt be bothered anymore and just jogged up to his assigned seat , shutting his eyes to rest for a moment . However , just as soon as he shut his eyes , he felt something cold on both of his wrists .

Things moved on real quick — the officers came running into the room and all the doors of the theatre was shut tightly . A wave of panic hit Taehyung and he was still trying to process what was going on .

The fans were a mess themselves , some crying while some were frantically screaming , hopping around the theatre . It was very chaotic. Jungkook and Claire — who were backstage initially ran out together , both at shock when they saw how the scene infront of them weren't just a bad dream .

But reality .

Taehyung found himself handcuffed and pulled up , standing infront of 3 officers who were wearing their official lanyards with their names and positions .

"Kim Taehyung , you are now under arrest for a case of murder . Any words that you say from this point onwards can be used against you . You have the rights to call for a lawyer and to remain silent , but im afraid that its game over for you now ." The officer let out a cheeky smirk , harshly dragging Taehyung out to the main door where two other guards bowed down , opening and closing the door .

Taehyung was sweating profusely . He couldnt believe it .

How ?

Looking back , he managed to catch a glimpse of Hoseok and Seokjin hyung who were looking down onto the floor . Their faces were extremely pale and their ears were burning hot red .

This was when he managed to piece everything together .

"Those good for nothing hyungs . I spared your life Seokjin hyung , how can you do this to your beloved Taehyung ? Hoseok hyung , you were all part of this ? Both of you , betrayers ! " His voice boomed and echoed along the hallway which had caught both of their attention as well .

Taehyung was hurt , feeling betrayed by the two people he actually liked . The two people whom he exchanges conversations with . The only ones who made him smile . The ones he trusted .

Struggling to get rid of the officers , he kicked and gave them a hard time , twisting and turning in hopes of running away .

"Play time is over, Taehyung . Theres no point in running anymore ."

"My hyung ... they were the ones who told you isnt it ?! Tell me !"

"Tell me the truth , you mother fucke—"

Just before he could finish his sentence , the other officer who was standing beside him had enough of his crap , he proceeded on to taser him , shutting him quiet finally .

———
At the police station , he was forced to spill the beans . If he didnt , it would only drag the case for a longer period of time and honestly , it wouldnt benefit anyone .

Mackenzie 's family members were called back to meet Taehyung and all they did was to cry . They hated to see him . They hated his look . They hated his existence .

Similarly , Taehyung hated himself the most , for being such a dick since the start of his career . He deserved it all .

Looking down , his flushed face was more than evident . He suddenly felt angry at himself . He felt dumb .

Why did i kill her ?

Why didnt i just talk to her nicely ?

"We're here ."

Taehyung heard two familiar voices and he looked up , gulping . It was none other than his hyung who came as a witness today .He had never expected this outcome , but he knew that it was only a matter of time .

No one gets away with the law — no one .

"Could you repeat what you told me the other day ?" The officer asked nicely and Seokjin took a seat beside him , hands placing on his thighs .

Taehyung immediately shifted away , feeling disgusted yet feeling ... sad and empty inside .

"He admitted to me .. that he was the one who killed Mackenzie . He ... told me that it was true." Seokjin bit his lips , looking at the boy beside him . It broke his heart to meet him in this situation.

"Is this true ? Taehyung , theres really no point in lyi—"

"Yes , it is all true . I killed Mackenzie , you happy now ?" Taehyung bursted out , shoving Seokjin's hands away .

"Fuck you , fuck you , fuck you and fuck the world , im out . Just take my life away . A life for a life , huh ?" Taehyung laughed bitterly and he was lifeless .

He regretted acting .
Especially in a theatre play .

The end

——
Sorry for this long ass chapter but i really wanted to finish the book in 30 chapters T^T

Also , my apologies for the language at the second last paragraph, i wanted some impact ... ://

Thankyou for reading this book and following up till its end . This , unfortunately has a bad ending 🤷🏻‍♀️ dont kill me .

See you in my other books !!!
-Taemeaway

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 36.7K 172
bts wwyd and scenarios (^ω^) CRINGE WARNING
42.9K 1.2K 18
"~WARNING~" This is a story for sinners only. I will not say more or less Sinners +
2.3K 148 72
A forgotten hyyh storyline. "𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮?" 𝓗𝓮 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭, 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓴𝔂. "𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮" 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪�...
94 0 6
As long as he could remember, Taehyung hated you. But his perceptions of you will soon have to change if he hopes to get out of death competition ali...