12

Taehyung's POV

It was yet another mundane life of mine today and i wasnt amused or happy at the amount of work that i had to do.  It definitely assured me that i was still popular in the industry but still , i was really just tired .

Other than the cinderella play , i was also casted in another play beforehand . Technically speaking it wasnt exactly new ; since i had done it before in a drama series instead .

The response for Hwarang was really good and many wanted another version of the story in a play setting instead , since it would have looked much more spectacular and realistic . I had to memorise my lines once again , and trust me , it was hard .

I needed to show many different emotions and damn , i have really put in alot of effort during the scene where i needed to "die" . It was a memorable scene since it pretty much made me shoot to stardom .  That drama was the kickstarter of my entire career and thanks to that , i am here now .

Having enough said , i desperately needed a break and i wanted some enjoyment in life . Looking through my contact list , i sighed , there was no one fun to play with today . They were either really occupied or simply just acquaintances who i added in the contact list for show . 

"Taehyung ah ! I've got a new joke for you to hear ! " Jin ran into the room , looking really excited .

"What now hyung ?" I sighed , knowing that it it just going to be really lame .

"Why didnt the skeleton dance at the dance floor ?"  He arched his eyebrow while trying his best to hold in his laughter .

I counted mentally in my head ,
1

2

3

"Because the skeleton had no body to dance with !" He giggled like a mad man .

"Jesus , i think you need some help hyung ."

Once he stopped laughing , he joined me by the couch and sat beside me . "Taehyung ah, I have found you an amazing dancer ! I mean , he had just recently joined our company to choreograph for the idols , but damn he looks even younger than me ! You should see how his body move . "

He then tried to flap his non existent wings , popping his shoulders . I tried to hold in my laughter , but the way he danced was really hilarious.

"Whats his name ?" I asked him but he shushed me instead . He then handed me a piece of paper which had the details of his dance class for me .

"Dont screw things up or make his life difficult alright ? I've met him once and damn he is such a ball of sunshine . Its impossible to dislike him !"

———
Pretty sure you can guess whos the dance instructor already HAHAHAHA

Should i write :

1) Taehyung is mean to the dance instructor

2) Taehyung doesnt give too much of a problem to him and becomes his close friend eventually

(please pick so i can write my next chapter !! I'll take your votes into consideration!! )