10

Taehyung's POV

"Director , im sorry for Taehyung's behavior, he means well and he is just bad at phrasing . I have been with this kid since young , believe me , he is a good kid . " I overheard Seokjin hyung saying to the director who was frowning , disagreeing .

Apparently , i was told that i was being too rude and ungrateful for this opportunity and the director was having second doubts about casting me .

"But he is too unprofessional . Hes questioning himself being here as the understudy . Why cant he take this better and seriously like Jungkook ?  I thought as a top artiste , he should have good manners and also , better attitude towards work . He should be satisfied with whatever roles he get . " the director shot back at Seokjin hyung , massaging his temple .

Seokjin hyung's face was unreadable , but he was already apologizing for me and asking for another chance . Damn it .

I felt guilty since Seokjin hyung has only been good to me and showed care towards me since young . He was the only person who i trusted and adored since young . I wasnt going to let him down and just for him , I'll put up to this to a certain extent . I walked towards them and put up my most convincing face that showed remorse , looking at the director before saying " im sorry and i mean it ."

The director looked shocked at my sudden apology and had simmered down pretty quickly . He had stopped frowning and patted on my shoulders . " you deserve a chance to shine . I understand why you are so concern about you not appearing on stage . Its okay ."

Seokjin hyung looked relieved, before handling the director a bottle of water .

---

I returned back to my original position with the rest of the main cast . Forcing myself to stand alongside with Jungkook , i followed him wherever he went while reciting the same lines over and over again .

"Go and search everywhere for the girl whose foot this slipper fits. I will never be content until I find her!" Jungkook said with emotions , scrunching his face up while reading the script .

"Go and search everywhere for the girl whose foot this slipper fits. I will never be content until I find her!" I repeated without looking at the script  .

Mackenzie giggled beneath the stage while listening to us , pointing at me .  I rolled my eyes .

I referred to the script and knew that there was a ball where the prince was present at , and i needed to learn how to dance . But the problem was that , i was only trained in the aspect of acting . I had zero experience in dancing and i guess thats it for me .

I stepped down from the stage before sitting on the floor , watching Jungkook as he simply went through his lines once again .

Out of a sudden , he started twirling around , singing and dancing at the same time . I had to admit that his voice was honey sweet and he could actually dance .

His movements looked really natural and with his good looks , it was a plus point .

I scanned through everyone's expressions when they saw Jungkook dance . Most of the female workers here were captivated by his voice and had stopped doing whatever they were doing . Claire was literally on the floor with her mouth wide open , waiting for insects to fly in . Mackenzie was surprisingly taken aback as well , 10 out of 10 focused on him .

The director clapped his hands loudly and praised Jungkook , showering him with unconditional love .

I rolled my eyes .
I needed to up my A game .