BangTan Boys In Luv 1

By fiqah0812

Between the two.. More

BangTan Boys In Luv
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Episode 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Finale

Chapter 54

223 7 1
By fiqah0812

He cried even more upon hearing that and embraced her tightly.

Yujin brought him to the small dining table and Jungkook felt ashamed to look at her. She leaves him alone and walked to her kitchen. She made hot tea for the both of them. She then brought the hot tea to the dining table and said, "Here..Drink this.."

He refused to look up and she slowly placed her hand on top of his hands.

"Hey..It's not your fault..," She said softly to reassure him.

Jungkook slowly looked up and she gave a reassuring smile. She urged him to drink the hot tea. He took a sip and asked a small favor, "...Can I sleep over here tonight?"

She gave a nod.

========

After the small talk with hot tea, Yujin went into the washroom to wash her face. When she came out from the washroom, she noticed Jungkook had slept on one side of the bed. She slowly approached the bed and gently sat beside him. She observed him sleeping soundly and remembered what he said over their small talk.

========

"...Yujin ah...," He called her name softly.

"Ehm..?" Yujin responded while taking a sip.

"...My mother.. tried to match me up with someone..," Jungkook told her.

She paused for a while and tried to compose herself before putting down her cup.

"...Your mother seemed to be fond of her then...," Yujin muttered.

"...You.. You're not angry..?" Jungkook looked slightly surprised.

"..I'm sure your mother meant well..She wants the best for her son..like..my father..," Yujin's voice slowly faded at the last two words.

"That wasn't the best for me..I love..-," Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Yujin interrupted while getting up from her seat, "I'm tired. I'll get ready your sofa bed."

Jungkook watched her left the dining table.

=======

Back to reality..

Yujin stroked his hair gently and suddenly he muttered in his sleep,"Yujin ah.. Let's stay together.."

Yujin stopped as soon as she heard that. Her heart beats fast. She put away her hand from his hair and turned towards her window. These made her remind of her parents which she did not her life to be undergo that kind of situation. Tears started to welled up and she started to cry silently as not to wake Jungkook up.

========

In the middle of the night,  Jungkook woke up slowly and noticed where he was. He looked around the room and saw Yujin sleeping on the sofa bed near the door. He stepped out from the bed and approached the sofa bed. He carried her gently like bridal style and ensured that he did not wake her up. Jungkook then placed her on her bed and covered her up with a blanket. He decided to sleep at his side of the bed and observed her sleeping soundly. He caressed her cheek gently and held her hand while looking at her till he fell asleep.

========

The next morning, Yujin woke up with  sweet smelling of waffles. She sat up and found herself on her own bed. She looked around and decided to wash up. After washing up and dressing up for school,  she went to the kitchen and found Jungkook was making waffles, wearing her red apron. She approached him and asked, "Did you make these yourself?"

"Good morning," Jungkook gave a cheerful smile.

"You're looking better today," She commented.

Jungkook just gave a smile and handed her a plate of waffles which had poured with her favourite chocolate. She took it from him and placed them on the table. She then walked back to the kitchen and decided to make orange juice. While making juice, she heard his phone vibrated on the kitchen table. She took a glance and saw his mother texted. She then looked over to where Jungkook was and asked, "Jungkook ah, you received a message..from your mother..."

He stopped for a while and eventually said something else, "Can you help me place the maple syrup on the table?"

Yujin took the maple syrup from the fridge and placed it on the dining table. She then put two glasses of orange juice on the dining table too and waited for him. After a while, he joined in and asked to eat together. Yujin kept glancing at him as if she got something to ask him. Jungkook noticed and asked,"Wae? Did you have something to ask me?"

"A while ago, your mother called..Have you called her back?" Yujin asked him.

Jungkook kept quiet and ate his waffles.

"It's not nice for you to get angry with your mother. She..must have good intention..," Yujin sided with his mother.

Suddenly, Jungkook stood up and walked to the kitchen to wash his plates. He seemed to not want to talk about his mother. Yujin then stopped eating as she had lose appetite.

=======

Yujin then prepared to go to school after breakfast. She looked around her apartment and Jungkook was not around.

"He should at least say goodbye before he go..," Yujin muttered in disappointment.

Yujin took the elevator down and exited her way when it was on the basement level. As she walked out of the building, she noticed a familiar figure a few metres away from where she was standing. Her lips began to curve a smile and she rushed towards him. He was leaning against the tree,  waiting for Yujin. Yujin stopped in front of him with all smiles while saying, "I thought you had went off because of what I said earlier.."

"...I am because you sided with my mother. But.. I tried not to think about it. I just want to spend more time with you before I go back to South Korea," Jungkook said.

"You're going back so soon?" Yujin said with a feeling of slight downcast.

Jungkook gave a slight nod but noticed his girlfriend's changed expression. He tried to cheer her up by saying, "Hey, let's hang out after your class. I'll wait for you outside school."

She looked up and he finally gave a smile. Yujin laced her arm onto his and turned her frown upside down.

========

Once they reached the college building, Yujin gave him a sudden peck of kiss on one of his cheeks which made him surprised.

"I'll see you later," Yujin waved him goodbye and skipped to her class.

Jungkook watched her walking further from him while touching his cheek which had been kissed by his girlfriend. Just then, his phone rang and he rolled his eyes as soon as he saw his mother's name. After 3 rings,  he picked up the call and unwillingly answer.

"Yeobeoseyo?" Jungkook answered.

"Jungkook ah, did you forget your meet up with Minjin?" His mother asked.

"Mother.. I didn't even agree with this.  I am not interested. Besides, V has already showed me around New York,"Jungkook told her.

"I just want you to get to know her. She's a very nice person once you get to know her," His mother complimented Minjin.

"Mother. I have a girlfriend and you should know her better. Not the other way around," Jungkook said.

"....Fine. I'll try to get to know her better," His mother sounded discontented and hang up the phone.

Jungkook gave a deep sigh and looked at her college building.

=======

In the school, Yujin gave full concentration on the lesson. However, Vernon who coincidentally took the same elective as her kept glancing at her while remembering the day during Halloween night. Just then, Yujin turned behind and he calmly looked at her with a smile. Yujin's eyes met with his. She returned back the smile and talked to the one behind her to borrow highlighter. Soon,  the lesson ended. Vernon quickly packed his things and approached her table.

"Hey. Uh.. Do you want to hang out after school?" Vernon bravely asked.

"I can't. I have other plans," Yujin politely rejected him.

"How about lunch later?" He asked.

"Uh.. Okay.. Sure," Yujin gave a nod.

"Alright. I'll save a seat for you later," Vernon grinned before rushing off to the next class.

=====

Soon it was lunch time. Yujin walked into the cafeteria and looked around. Then, she saw Vernon waved his hand excitedly to ask her to come over. She walked over to the table and saw a tray of food opposite him. He smiled beamingly and ushered her to the seat.

"Oh.. You bought food for me..?" Yujin looked surprised.

"Uh.. Yeah. Hope you don't mind. It will be very long queue if I didn't get for you...Like now..,"Vernon pointed to the queue discreetly.

Yujin widened her eyes slightly and sat down.

"Where's the rest?" She asked him.

"The rest decided to eat some place else," Vernon answered with a bright smile.

"So... How long have you been in a relationship with him?" Vernon asked.

"1 year plus..," Yujin replied.

"Wow... That's long," Vernon looked surprised.

"...Actually... I didn't expect our relationship to last long..But.. He just makes me feel secure after my parents passed away," Yujin smiled to herself as she thought of Jungkook.

"He must be lucky to have you..," Vernon faked a smile.

"By the way..you're one of the performers of the Christmas New Year special party in our college right?" Yujin asked.

Vernon nodded. Yujin then curved a smile which made Vernon looked at her with confusion.

"Is it still open?" Yujin asked him again.

"Hmm... Yeah.. Till... Tomorrow, " Vernon looked at his watch.

"Really? Okay," Yujin smiled more as she thought of the party.

=======

After school,  Yujin skipped out from the school gate and noticed a group of girls squealing and swooning. She walked over slowly and tried to look at what the girls were giggling about. She inched herself with the tip of her shoes and saw someone familiar. Chestnut brown hair with good features, completed with his sunglasses. She noticed he was enjoying himself taking selfies with the girls.

Yujin sighed a little and decided to wait for him to finish taking selfies with the girls. She sat at the nearest bench and took out her phone. She kept herself busy by searching a suitable song for the Christmas Party.

After 15 minutes, Jungkook looked at his watch and wondered where was Yujin. He looked around and saw Yujin sitting alone at the nearest bench. Still swarming with the girls, he headed towards her and called her name out, "Yujin ah."

She looked up and saw Jungkook with the girls. She put away her phone and stood up from her seat.

"I've been waiting for you for 15 minutes. Why didn't you tell me you're here?" Jungkook asked her.

Yujin looked around him and felt slightly irritated but tried to stay composed. She then made eye contact with him and asked,"So are you done with taking selfies with them?"

Jungkook was taken aback and realized that she knew what he was up to. Just then, one of the girls asked Yujin a question,"Are you his girlfriend?"

"Aren't you Vernon's girlfriend? You two have been eating lunch together these days," Another girl said with jealousy.

"You two have been eating together?" Jungkook questioned her.

"It's only yesterday..," Yujin answered his question.

"So which girlfriend are you? This handsome guy or Vernon?" Another girl asked impatiently.

Jungkook seemed to understand her question and put his hand around her waist. He pulled her closer and said, "She is MY girlfriend, my lover and my muse."

The girls gasped and muttered to one another. Devastated, they all walked away. Yujin pushed him lightly and asked, "So... You are even popular here?"

"Well... Must be...because I'm too handsome for the girls to handle," Jungkook joked.

"Tsk..,"Yujin lightly laughed at his joke.

Jungkook then pulled her closer and tightly while saying, "Well...Unfortunately they can't take me because I'm taken by a beautiful maiden.. ❤"

When she heard that, she lightly punched his left arm and he faked an injury. Both of them laughed at each other.

===========

Later that night, Yujin registered herself for the Christmas New Year special party. After registering successfully,  she looked through her phone and searched for a song. As she scrolled her music folder, IU's song captured her attention. She picked two of her favourite songs and practiced for several days until the day of the party.

On the day of the party,  everyone dressed beautifully. Yujin has reached an hour earlier to prepare herself. Meanwhile,  in one of the dressing room.. BTS members were busily preparing their stage outfits. Jungkook looked into the mirror while singing a few lines from the songs that they will be performing while V entertaining him by his side.

"I can't wait to see her surprise look later on," J-Hope smiled with glee.

"Has she arrived yet?" Suga asked V.

"I think so," V thought but went to text Yujin.

At the other side of the dressing room,  Yujin saw a text from V. She curved a smile and texted him back, "I am already here. Just wandering around the hall."

She placed her phone back on the table and smiled to herself. V and the rest of the members did not know that she will be performing on stage and she too did not know that the rest of the BTS members will be performing with V. Seemed that all of them wanted to surprise each other. She then looked at herself in the mirror at one last look before going to the hall. She opened the door quietly and told one of the staff about her performance. The staff nodded. She then hurriedly went off and pretended nothing's happened.

As soon as she reached the hall, she took out her phone and called Jungkook.

At their dressing room,  Jungkook looked flustered as soon as he got a call from Yujin. He asked the guys to keep quiet and answered the phone.

"Hello Yujin ah..!" Jungkook triednl to sound excited to hear her voice.

"Jungkook ah.. Are you sure you can't make it for the christmas New Year special party?" Yujin asked over the phone.

"Sorry... I am quite busy. We got impromptu performance," Jungkook gave her a white lie.

"Oh.. Okay... Maybe I'll see you after your performance?" Yujin asked him.

"Sure. I'll see you tonight. ❤ u," Jungkook sweetly talked to her which made the other members faked puking at his cheesy words.

Jungkook hang up his phone. Jimin approached him and teased, "...❤ u.. Yujin ah... "

"I didn't know that our Jungkook can be so cheesy but manly at the same time," V teased with a laugh.

"He has grown into such a fine gentleman," Jin said proudly while patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"By the way guys... Jungkook will sing his solo first right? Then... We will have intro..then the rest of the 4 songs..am I correct?" RM clarified.

"Yes," They answered in unison.

Just then one of the staff came in and said the show will start soon. They gave a nod and practiced their songs and dances.

========

Meanwhile, Yujin was tasting some of the desserts from one of the buffet tables. As she was eating the desserts, the first performance starts which consist of Vernon's group. Yujin watched their powerful dance and was impressed by their vocals. She then noticed Vernon was pointing towards her while winking at her.

Most of the people looked at Yujin and felt slightly jealous. Yujin felt uncomfortable and turned around while trying to keep herself busy with something else. After almost 10 minutes of performance,  Vernon's group ended their performances. The emcee talked to them for a while on stage and asked a few questions. The emcee then asked a sensitive question towards the members, "So guys..Have any ladies here caught your eye especially Vernon? Because I noticed he was pointing at somebody from the crowd and winked at one of them. I wonder whose this lucky lady be...?"

The members shared their thoughts and delivered answers that the emcee wanted. When it was Vernon's turn, Vernon looked at the crowd and responded, "There is someone who had captured my heart. She's a good friend of my friend, V.  She just transferred here from South Korea. She's a sweet lady. Unfortunately... She has a boyfriend.."

Yujin listened at his response and glanced at the stage where he was. Vernon was looking at her with soft eyes but looked away as soon as the emcee responded with a little tease ,"Aww... You're in love with someone's girlfriend... That's too sad but! Maybe when she heard this,  her heart might change..?"

As soon as she heard that, she lightly spurted her water. She took out a handkerchief and light wiped her mouth. She then looked at her watch and it was about her turn to perform after the second performer. She then hurriedly to the dressing room to prepare herself for her performance stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 1 25
If this isn't the repetition of the past, Then I don't know what is.
18.8K 1.9K 40
Rowdy's love story. journey! πŸ’œπŸ’œ
577K 23.5K 70
A shy girl with a love for dancing A confident guy who loved to watch her
4.5K 180 18
A BTS Fanfiction