Reborn - Kakashi Uchiha [DISC...

By Migale373

Kakashi is reborn but there's a twist! He's born... as an uchiha. Now knowing the future, how will things tak... More

Uchiha
The Academy
Sensei and Sannin
Getting to Know
Mission Success
Interlude: Together
Beginnings
Passing Time
No War
Pause
Roots
Kannabi
Gone
Shattered Plans
Frustration
Picking Up
Recover
Flames
Announcement 1
Announcement 2
It's Out!
Update: Out
Encounter
...

Snippets

5.4K 110 21
By Migale373

Hey guys~ These are um, snippets of what I was planning or ideas I had erased for this book just as a... Well, you guys can draw inspiration from them and write.

(If you do, please pm me so I can read :DDD)

WARNING: Non edited crap

1. The chapter I was going to post next

Sakumo prevailed. 

He proved his (fake) stability and how he was fine (fake), trustworthy (fake).

And now they were ready to find his son. Finally.

"Sakumo you ready?" Jiraiya hollered from outside the Hatake Compound and Sakumo sighed, before turning to face his beautiful supportive wife.

"How do I look?" he gave a small smile and Karasu smiled lovingly, eyes looking like they were about to tear up.

"Amazing."

...

"They're coming Madara." Zetsu informed as he emerged from the ground, yellow eyes blinking in the darkness. 

Only a grunt was his answer and the ruffle of clothing.

"... Gin. We have to move." Madara rasped before flinching, catching both Zetsu's and his attention. "... You... And Zetsu have to move."

Gin's eye widened, worry (it's fake, Madara thought, a growl threatening to rip from his already hoarse throat.) flashing in his deep black, Uchiha, eyes. 

"Madara sama...?"

Madara's jaw clenched before he forced himself to shakily lifted his hand and ruffle Kakashi's hair softly. (don't get attached. Trust no one.)

"I can't leave this place Gin. This..." he motioned to the humongous contraption behind him,"It's..." my hope "... My life's work- I can't... I can't abandon it. And I'm weak- too weak to even walk now."

Gin bit his lower lip, hands clenched at his sides. "But-"

Madara glared sharply at him, eyes narrowing. Gin silently relented.

He then turned to Zetsu.

"Go."

And they did.

Madara ignored the clenching of his heart and the tightening in his chest. 

It's all for the better- for the perfect beautiful world- where everyone would be safe, alive.

Happy.

... He had forgotten how it tasted- the sweet taste of Joy and Peace.

Now he only drunk the bitter taste of Turmoil and Loneliness.

Not that anyone would understand.

...

2. (erased) Bisexual Jiraiya unrequited love. (I know. Shut up.)

Jiraiya stood outside Inoichi's office, waiting for Sakumo to exit and recalling the day before.

"Anata... Are you sure you're fine with this?" Karasu worriedly asked, and Sakumo smiled softly.

"I will be." he answered, pulling her close.

Jiraiya always knew they'd end up together.

It just kind of hurt that-

He stopped the train of thought as the door clicked open and Sakumo walked out with a smile.

Jiraiya smirked uncomfortably back, but it was natural enough for a pass.

- he knew he never stood a chance-

"How was it?"

Sakumo smiled a genuine smile, one which Jiraiya had almost forgotten.

Wanted to forget.

Wanted to run from.

- against Karasu.

"It was actually pretty good. Inoichi didn't judge me, for his age - he seems really patient- Jiraiya?" Sakumo stopped and looked at Jiraiya in the eye.

Jiraiya's heart was pounding and his head was spinning-

Oh sh*t oh sh*t-

He shoved Sakumo out of the way and teleported away as fast as possible.

Running yet again from his problems.

"JIRAIYA!"

...

A/N

I didn't want to offend people who supported LGBT by removing ObiKaka exclusively sooooo... I added a side pairing with more angst but not super main.

In this story Jiraiya is Bisexual and is overcoming his love for Sakumo because he knows it'll disrupt his marriage life. To avoid the pain, he takes outside missions constantly.

In canon, Sakumo dies and Jiraiya gets over it more easily, and he falls for Tsunade again.

:D

I have made a mistake right?

F*ck it.

(Just DON'T STRAY FROM THE MAIN STORYLINE MIGALE.)

...

Tsunade finds him in the outskirts of Konoha. Once she sees him, she already knows what's going on.

"Jiraiya..." she mutters, and he stiffens.

"... Shouldn't you be with Dan?" he croaks, clearing his throat afterwards.

"He's away on a mission." she replied, "... What happened Jiraiya?"

He stayed silent for a few moments before standing up.

Then he looked up and gave her the f*cking fakest smile she had ever seen him worn- like, he still had tears-

"I'm fine."

She wanted to punch him.

She hugged him tightly instead.

And Jiraiya cried into her shoulder, hating himself and the world.

...

NOW! Prompts so YOU GUYS CAN WRITE FOR ME! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA-

1. Kakashi royal blood warring era/normal AU (ObiKaka optional)

Kakashi is of royal blood and is running away from his burning home of the Hatake. Last of his blood and alone in the forest of the Uchiha, he is taken in as a slave of the new crown prince, Uchiha Obito.

What happens when they grow older and when the war settles - when Tobirama, who is related to him by blood, sees him as a slave of this supposedly new dangerous untrustworthy ally?

The smell of ash filled his nostrils and he flinched at the smell, the tinge of blood tainting it foully causing unpleasant sceneries to pop in his mind.

Like his father's corpse bloodied on the ground of his very burning home.

He gagged slightly at the thought before pushing himself to continue running - away from what was once his safe haven. His feet ached from exhaustion as he continued through the crackling flames, the silence of the night unnerving.

No screams - everyone was dead already.

His hand trembled as he pushed weakly at the village gates, whimpering as some wooden burnt splinters cut his pale hands. He managed somehow and stumbled out, coughing as his throat burned with smoke, and dragged himself into the forest nearby. 

His stark silver hair shined in the dark as the moonlight hit him, drawing attention from the beasts lurking around. 

Pretty please...?

I know I'm a piece of sh*t, so just- shut up!

- Migale

PS. Please?

PPS. Reading is life.

PPPS. I'm in KiriBaku and SuperBat hell so SORRAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 19 9
I never believed in reincarnation until it happened to me. Being reincarnated is crazy in itself, but being reincarnated to the Naruto universe is do...
43.3K 1.4K 24
shisui is in love with a woman and they are to get married, how would Itachi feel?, how would it feel to see the one he loves wed with someone else...
237K 9.2K 17
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in Time Travel #1 in KakaNaru Naruto was happy. The war was almost over. Obito had come to terms with everything and all they...
30.4K 1.3K 15
A thirty something year old woman hops into the Naruto universe and gets reborn as a male Uchiha. He's uncouth, uncaring, and incredibly selfish in h...