Murder in Kembleford (#4 in t...

By rockdragonmaster

Toothless and I are back at Kembleford for another week. After having a lot going on the other times, I thoug... More

Disclaimer
Walking through Kembleford High street.
Sid's favourite place
What? Are you insane?
You think I'm insane? Then explain this.
Spending a night in a cold, dark cell.
The interview room
Father Brown comes to visit
Back to where it all started
Means, Motive, and Opportunity
Questions, questions and more questions
Anonymous Tip Off
Dark, Spooky, Warehouses
The Drive Home
Saturday Morning
The End

Why don't we disscuss this over a cup of tea.

20 1 0
By rockdragonmaster

"I mean talk about you and I being arrested for such nonsense, I believe he's gone to far now." Sid said.

Father brown nodded, as he dropped the second white sugar cube into his tea.

"But why would he arrest her, I thought -" Sid began before Toothless growled at him.

Toothless knew I didn't do it, he was there with me the whole of this morning, but I don't think the Inspector would count him as an alibi.

"And how would he know that is was her fingerprints?" Father brown asked.

Just then somebody had opened the front door, and walked into the kitchen.

"Father, I just heard the news." Mrs McCarthy said quite shocked.

"Yes indeed we are all shocked." The father replied.

Sid was suddenly very interested in the case, Father Brown was just his normal self when he solved cases. He began to think about how the my fingerprints got there in the first place.

"I wish we could understand Toothless." Sid moaned.

Toothless sat up to rest his head on to the table, and sighed.

"Maybe we should go out to look for clues? After all we don't really need to understand Toothless completely." The priest said getting up from his seat.

He picked up his umbrella before making his way outside, Sid and Toothless went to follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
234K 8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
949K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC