Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

Autorstwa MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... Więcej

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

This Isn't Pretend - Part One

405 25 18
Autorstwa MakeThatChange96

*Author's POV*

The Next Day...

Allison was filming while Prince was organising a set list for a special performance for the Olympics coming up, he was excited because he asked Allison to perform with him this time and she said yes...well more like begged, but she caved and said yes. Let's recap...

"What if I told you I got asked to perform at the Olympics that's coming up in a few weeks?" Prince asks Allison, as he runs his fingers up her arm.

Allison looks up at him, smiling.

"I would say that's wonderful!" She exclaims.

"Great, but what would you say if I asked you perform with me?" Prince asks, raising his eyebrows.

Allison glares at him, sitting up, pulling the covers over her bare chest.

"Prince..." She goes to explain but he gasps.

"My god, you said my actual name for a change and not midget!" He exclaims.

She tries to not laugh but a light chuckle erupts from her.

"Don't start your shit Nelson then I won't, but why do you want me to? I haven't done anything musically for a long while." She sighs.

Prince gives her a small smile then pecks her lips.

"Well here's your chance! Plus it's with me so you'll be fine, you won't be alone. I'll make sure you're as comfortable as possible." He reassures her.

Allison sighs as she runs her hands through her hair.

"But you're perfect up there on your own, you don't need me." She says.

Prince rolls his eyes, Allison's jaw drops.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She gasps.

"Yes I did. I want you on stage with me, don't be such a spoil sport. I dare you to do it, I double dare ya." He pokes out his tongue.

Allison frowns and her jaw clenches. Prince's eyes widen, he immediately grabs her hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to challenge you like that, just please do it. Please, please, please, pleeeaaassseeeeeeeee!" Prince lays his head on her chest.

Allison rolls her eyes and groans, running her fingers through his dark curls.

"Ugh! Fine! But I swear! Any funny business you Purple Ant then I'm showing the audience that photo of you in sweatpants and the deal is off." She threatens.

Prince immediately sits up, his jaw hitting the floor.

"You said you got rid of that!" He yells in a high pitched photo.

"I lied." She smirks.

On The Supernatural Set...

Allison was walking to her trailer she hears multiple footsteps running behind her, she squints her eyes. She slightly leans down and does a backflip and lands behind who was following her, Jared and Jensen look back at her stunned. Allison smirks.

"Not falling for any pranks this time boys." Allison says.

"That backflip would have been even more awesome if we were following you to prank you." Jensen chuckles.

Allison furrows her brows.

"What?" She asks.

"We were following you because we wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out since we're done filming. But you were too far away, you always walk too far away from us." Jared chimes in.

"Yeah...you ashamed of us?" Jensen glares at Allison.

Allison smirks.

"Yes. But I can't, I'm supposed to go see Prince..."Allison explains but Jared and Jensen start making snoring noises.

Allison's jaw drops.

"Hey! Dumb and Dumber!" Allison yells.

"Oh sorry, all we hear are excuses. Be ready at your trailer in fifteen. We'll show you the fun spots of Vancouver." Jensen smiles.

Jared and Jensen walk off to their own trailers while Allison stands there staring in a space.

"What just happened?" She asks out loud.

She walks to her trailer, gets changed and comes back out. The boys were already waiting, she sighs. She didn't even have time to call Prince.

"Oh look, she pulls off leather and plaid." Jensen comments.

Allison chuckles.

"Alright, lets go freaks." She rolls her eyes as she walks to the waiting SUV with the boys.

Meanwhile, Downtown...

Prince was sitting on the steps of the stage while everyone was talking amongst themselves. Prince has been checking his watch every couple of minutes and looking at the entrance, waiting for Allison to walk in. She's performing too so she's meant to be there finding out what songs they're performing and the routine. Tony walks up to Prince, putting his hand on Prince's shoulder.

"She's probably running behind on some filming. She'll call when she gets a chance or she'll just turn up. Let's just start, you know how the owner is about us using this space for nothing." Tony says.

Prince nods as he slowly gets up, walking up the stairs and beginning rehearsals. But he can't concentrate because Allison isn't here, and everyone's noticing.

Once rehearsal was over Prince looked around the empty stadium, just in case Allison snuck in and sat down to watch. She wasn't anywhere, he walked up to Tony.

"Did she call at all?" Prince asks

Tony goes over to the guard and asks, he comes back to Prince, he shakes his head.

"No, she didn't." He says.

Prince sighs as he stares in a space.

At A Cafe...

"You call this a fun spot of Vancouver?" Allison raises an eyebrow.

Jensen chuckles.

"Hey, don't poke fun. It's nice, it has great coffee and...pie." He says.

Allison shakes her head and laughs.

"You two are a handful, how do I put up with you two?" She sighs.

"You love us." Jared smiles.

"What he said." Jensen smiles.

"We should get going if we're gonna make the show."  Jared says, getting up.

Allison furrows her brows.

"Where?" She asks.

"You'll see." Jensen smirks.

The boys took her to a bar where one of Allison's favourite band was playing, Bon Jovi. For hours they partied, when they left they stopped at a mall that stays open for twenty four hours to continue their adventure, but had it only open for them to prevent being bombarded from fans. Allison kept feeling something wasn't right though.

"Do you guys get the feeling something isn't right here? Like we aren't the only ones here?" She asks.

"Well yeah...there's staff and security..." Jensen says.

Allison rolls her eyes.

"No not them, someone else, I keep feeling the sense someone is following us...like I get on set when you idiots are following me." She says.

Jared looks around.

"It's probably nothing, to be fair, you did drink the most out of us." He raises an eyebrow.

Jensen smirks and chuckles.

"Hey Jared, this place should have that camera you want." Jensen points out.

"Cool." He says as they walk in.

Allison walks into a music store, checking out guitars. Looking at one she would pick out for Prince but she's certain he owns all the ones in this store or at least his own custom designed version of them. She sighs, she immediately stops in her tracks when she feels breathing on her neck, she turns around and sees no one. She goes back to looking when she hears a gunshot.

She spins around to where Jared and Jensen are.

She only see's Jared being dragged out, she ducks down so she won't be seen. Once she see's their out of view, she makes a run for it into that store, smashing a cabinet and taking a display sword then starts searching for Jensen. But he's no where in sight, she slowly makes her way to the entrance of the store, she sees another guy roaming the mall. She quickly hides, once she sees him out of view, she goes to an emergency exit.

Running down the stairs, thinking the boys are in the basement. She's greeted by the guy she saw roaming earlier, she starts back up slowly before swinging the sword at the man.

The man runs up to her and grabs her wrists, pushing her up against the wall, Allison starts groaning from the pain. He knocks the sword out of her hands, grabbing her by the neck and gripping as tight as he can. Allison starts choking and gasping for air, grabbing his hand, trying to get him to let go.

As soon as she's about to pass out and turn blue, the guy releases her neck and collapses on the floor. Allison struggles to get up and collects herself, clutching her neck. She looks up and sees Jensen, beaten and holding a gun.

"Jensen...thank god." Allison coughs.

"Come on, we need to find Jared. They're keeping him somewhere. But first..." Jensen zip ties the guy on the floor to the bench.

Allison and Jensen keep going until they find Jared, tied to a chair, Allison runs to untie him.

The man who grabbed him walks in, starts charging at us before Jensen shoots him in the leg, he falls to the ground. Jensen then zip ties him to the staircase railing, they get out and talk to the police about the whole ordeal.

"Well, Allison we owe you an apology. You were right the whole time...someone was following us." Jensen says.

"No it's okay." She sighs.

Jared pulls Allison into a hug.

"Let's get a hotel, it's incredibly late." He says.

Allison looks up at him.

"I need to go home, Prince is probably worried sick. I haven't spoken to him since this morning..." Allison panics.

"Don't worry, you can call him once you're at the hotel. Let's go before the paparazzi get here." Jensen says.

Once at the hotel, Allison decides to take a shower first, to get the dirt and blood off her. She hears someone in the room which makes her heart jump, she also sees a shadow, she opens the curtain, covering her body. She jumps when she sees Jensen.

"Jensen! You scared me!" She gasps.

"So did you." His eyes widen.

"What are you doing in here? Haven't you heard of knocking?" She asks, tightening her hold on the curtain to her body.

"I did, that's why I came in...you didn't respond. I was worried you either ran away or someone else was in here." He crosses his arms over his chest.

Allison just looks up at him.

"Sorry...I was in my own world. I didn't mean to worry you like that." She says softly.

Jensen nods, scratching his head.

"Jared and I are just in there." He points to the next room.

Allison nods as she closes the curtain after he leaves, once she's done she walks out to the main room. The boys look at her, she squints her eyes.

"What?" She asks.

"There's a problem..." Jared says.

"What is it?" She asks.

"The news, it's got us in the club...nothing about our little hostage situation in the mall." Jensen says.

"Well that's good right?" She asks.

By the look of their faces, she thought otherwise...

"Oh shit! Prince!" Allison groans.

"Exactly, we should get you home." Jared says.

Jared goes outside to the car, Allison bends down to cursing to herself as she ties up her boots. Jensen bends down to eye level with her.

"Don't freak out so much, you won't be alone. Jared and I will back you up on this, plus you still have that mark on your neck to prove you were in an ordeal...and Jared and I have marks as well. If your Husband is still angry about you not being home after hearing you were involved in something that could have ended your life...pardon me for saying this...but he's an idiot." Jensen explains.

Allison scoffs.

"He's already mad I can tell, I didn't call to tell him I wasn't going to make rehearsals." Allison says, struggling to tie her laces.

Jensen grabs her hands to stop her, he lifts her chin.

"Stop stressing, I got your back, Allison." He says.

The two just stare at each other for a moment.

"We should go." Allison whispers.

They get up and join Jared in the car, the car ride back to Allison's and Prince's home was long and silent. When they made it, they sat in the car for a long while. Allison was afraid to get out, but she eventually got there. The boys followed her inside, when they reached the living room Prince was sitting there with a look...let's just say if looks could kill.

"Where the hell have you been?" Prince asks in pure anger.

Allison's hands start to shake...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.6K 356 28
Prince meets 2 girl s and changes their life. Things change and they go their separate ways. Until they meet again by chance 15 years later.
167 44 22
SHE IS MINE BUT IN A SELFISH WAY I AM HERS BUT IN A LOVED WAY WE FALL FOR LOVE AND DESTINY FALLING FOR ME IS LIKE A DEADLY POISON WHICH WILL KILL HER
3.4K 196 16
Michelle,his assistant just out of a bad relationship, helps her see herself for who she really is and is worthy of love.🔞
62 0 9
{𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆} Two students that were paired up together for tutoring. She fell first, but he fell harder. She left first, but he made sure she'd b...