Total Drama World Tour: Kaylu...

By Eevee2

Third season's started and Kaylub is back and ready to win, but with two new additions, a plane, and musical... More

Day 1: Egypt, Part 1
Day 2: Egypt, Part 2
Day 3: Japan
Day 4: Yukon
Day 5: New York City
Day 6: Germany
Day 7: The Amazon Forest
Day 8: Paris
Day 9: Newfoundland
Day 10: Jamaica
Day 12: Greece
Day 13: Area 51
Day 14: Australia
Day 15: Sweden
Day 16: Niagara Falls
Day 17: China
Day 18: Tanzania
Day 19: Easter Island
Day 20: Drumheller
Day 21: Drumheller pt.2
Day 22: Hawaii

Day 11: London

1.9K 43 15
By Eevee2

After vacationing in Jamaica for a while, we were back in the plane, but both teams were in economy class. I was sitting with Cody playing pokemon Noah was sitting on the other side of me watching me play as well despite being on the other team. 

"Why are we in loser class? We won last time or didn't lose anyway." Alejandro brings up.

"Chris said he needed to use first class for a guest." I mumbled over my game.

"And what Chris needs-" Sierra starts.

"Chris takes from us." Heather finishes as Courtney sits on Gwen's hand.

"Ow, my hand." She says as Courtney apologises grabbing a bucket of healing stuff for Gwen's hand which was sunburned. That happened due to an accident with an umbrella while she was resting on the beach. The two bond over the injury as Heather looks away in disgust.

"Is there anyone sane left around here?" Heather asked as Sierra was typing away on a pizza computer she created. "That would be a no." I decide to tune them out as Noah makes sarcastic remarks about Sierra making me giggle. 

I make eye contact with him as he smirks at me making me blush. I return to my game.

After beating the Elite Four and the Champion, I decide to take a walk around the plane for a bit. I peek into first class and see the back of Ezekiel's head, Chris, and Chef. I gulp before backing away getting my danger shivers. Oh, no, I don't like this.

/"Okay, so since we got back on the plane. I notice that Ezekiel has been becoming less human. I'm worried for him, but also terrified by him. He keeps trying to get me alone, so I stick with a group for safety. Why do I feel like his prey?" I shiver at the words that came out of my mouth.\

I return to the group noticing that Alejandro was gone. I shiver sitting by Cody and Noah who both look at me with concern. 

"Attention helpless competitors. We've been denied permission to land, so you're going to have to jump." Everyone complains as I keep silent. "And Chef may have miscounted parachutes, so you might want to light a pepper under your butts and grab one before they're gone." Everyone has a parachute except for me and Noah as there's only one left. 

"Despite being on different teams I think we know what has to happen." I nod. He picks up the parachute and stands behind me I blush as we strap in together. We jump.

We land with the rest as I take a few deep breaths and unhook us. 

"Are you okay?" I nod to Noah as he nods back. We soon board a double decker bus as Heather looks around worried. 

"Wait, where's Alejandro?" Heather asked.

"Yes, where is he? The answer in a sec, but first, gun it Chef!" Chef puts the pedal to the metal and we are moving. "London, home to loads of wicked stuff, Big Ben, The London Eye, the sandwich stuffed with french fries known as the Chip Buddy."

"Yes please," Owen said as I shook my head.

"London's also home to Scotland Yard, the world's biggest crime busting outfit, but there was one case even Scotland Yard couldn't crack. Jack the Ripper." We all gasp as Chris pulls out a picture of the guy. "The wacko serial killer who terrorized Victorian London. Today, you will be tracking that bad boy down, but be careful Jack's also hunting you. That's why Team Chris is really really really really hot is now short-handed. So my shivers were right.

"What, the ripper got Al, not Al." Owen cried out.

"Next stop Tower of London," I pull out my 3DS as Noah looks over at me.

"Do you ever go anywhere without that game system?" He asked as I bit my lip with a blush about to put it away as his hand touches mine stopping my motion. "I didn't mean you had to put it away." I nod.

"I like playing pokemon when I have nothing better to do." I say glancing up at his face every now and then to notice his amused expression. I flush pink quickly before hearing him chuckle as I bury my face in my game.

We reach the Tower as Chris is standing in between two London guards. 

"Your challenge is to follow a series of clues through the tower complex all the way to the Ripper's secret lair. Bag the criminal mastermind before he gets you and you win. Your first clue will be found during the Changing of The Guard, and when I say change, I mean change the guards. Your clue is hidden in his uniform, so one of you have to strip him down to his gitch until you find it." We all gasp as I blink a few times.

"Whoa, strip a dude, I'm out." Tyler said.

"Up to you, bro, million bucks, all I'm saying. And while you're at it." The song bell rings and everyone groans. The music starts.

Owen: It's creepy how they stand there,

and don't even blink!

I don't wanna see his bum, all naked and pink!

Noah: Hey buddy,

Can we bribe you,

to strip yourself down?

Owen: Yum-Yum Happy Go Time Fish?

Noah: Don't kill him, you clown!

Courtney: No way, I can't strip him,

Duncan will freak!

Heather: And I'm allergic to uniforms.

Gwen: Okay, that's just weak.

Sierra: I made a vow that Cody and Kaylub are the only guys I'll see!

Gwen: Okay, so then I have to do it? Uh, hello!? Injury!? Ow!

Courtney: If we're gonna find that clue...

Heather: There's only one thing to do!

Sierra: Force someone to strip him down!

Courtney, Heather, and Sierra: And, sorry, Gwen, that's you! (Courtney pushes Gwen towards the guard. Completely forgetting about Cody and I.)

Gwen: Ow! Oh, wait!

Noah: If we're gonna find that clue...

Owen: There's only one thing to do!

Noah: Force someone to strip him down!

Noah and Owen: And Tyler, dude, that's you!

Gwen: Sierra! Look! It's Cody!

And I think he wants to strip!

Sierra: Poor Cody! Quick, get out of those things.

And I will help, I bet. (She runs over and starts to strip the man.)

Gwen: Yeah, we're gonna find that clue.

Heather: We're doing what Chris proposed!

Courtney: Force someone to strip him down!

Courtney, Gwen and Heather: Cause if we don't, we're hosed!

Courtney: Totally ho-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-osed!

After the song Sierra pulls the guards shoe off as the clue landed in Courtney's hands. I blink at the use of Cody as Cody was there completely mortified.

"Pull taught atop a southern spire." She gasps, "quick follow me." We follow after her as I gesture to the guys like I'm tipping my hat in goodbye as a hint to where they should look. I'm guessing it's there.

As we race after the three girls, Sierra blocks the stairway as Cody and I were stuck. 

"Oh, this is just like in the olden days where lords who loved each other would sneak off together and kiss and get arrested for being in love. You two should kiss." I blush and back away as Cody crosses his arms. "Come on just one kiss. You know, in the name of historical accuracy?" Then a shadow covers us three and I shiver. We look to see Jack the Ripper. Cody pushes me back into the corner as I fall to the floor. Sierra and Cody get nabbed by him as I shiver in the corner scared to even move. I keep my eyes closed shivering.

I then shake my head snapping out of my fear daze and hear screaming. I rush to where I heard the screaming and see Noah and Owen. 

"What happened to you? Where's your team?" Noah asked as I was still a little shaken by my encounter.

"T-taken, c-can't find others." I say as I looked around half expecting him to appear. Noah takes a hold of me pulling me to his chest. I calm down hearing his heartbeat as he soothingly rubs my back.

"You can stick with us since we lost Tyler." Noah said as I nodded. He held my hand, all the way down to the dining hall, as the clue suggested, squeezing it whenever I got jumpy to remind me that I'm safe.

When we arrived, I got the guard dogs, Corgis, to listen to me as Noah looked for the clue and Owen kept watch. "Ah, I got it, I got the clue." He opens it. "The Rippers most natural place has two levels that make up the space. Sure, easy piecy."

"Double-decker bus?" Me and Owen say at the same time as Noah looks at Owen impressed.

"Wow, you've been holding back on me big guy," Noah said as he took my hand again. I made a signal with my other hand to the dogs to stay put until called.

We then walk all the way back to the double-decker bus. 

"Here Ripper Ripper Ripper, we have a lovely bag for you." Owen says as we walk cautiously. I feel a shiver down my spine before I get grabbed from behind and shoved into the driver's compartment with Noah. We scream to Owen as Jack the Ripper advances on him. I whistle as the Corgi army comes onto the bus and attack the Ripper allowing Owen to sack him.

"Good thinking, Kaylub," I blush at the compliment from Noah as Owen farts.

"Here you guys I'll let you out." Owen said as we both shared a look.

"No, don't open the door until the air clears." Noah said as I nod.

Once the air cleared, we returned to the plane with the sack. We enter the first class compartment as we see that everyone is fine. I sigh in relief as I feel a slight squeeze on my hand. I blush realizing that Noah and I have been holding hands this whole time. He chuckles softly as I look down. "Sweet, everybody's okay," Owen said.

"Yep, everyone's fine. You guys were so stupid to be worried." Everyone else glares at her as I raise a brow.

"But it was reassuring to see that some were concerned." Alejandro said glaring at Noah.

"You were watching everything? Wow, that's awkward," He said rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand.

"Like an eel dipped in grease," He said with heat in his voice.

"Where I'm from that's a compliment. Tough neighborhood, but hey we caught the Ripper type guy." Noah said as Owen removed the sack. We all gasp.

"Old man jenkins?" We all say together as Chris removes the mask.

"Ezekiel?" Everyone else gasps out as I cover my mouth. He was green, with messy hair, missing part of his ear, and bloodshot eyes. He growls out.

"Found him living in the cargo hold homeschooling with the rats." Chef said as I looked away upset as tears formed in my eyes.

"I was going to let him back in the game. If he could avoid getting capture, but since he could not." Chris snaps as Chef throws Ezekiel off the plane.

"So who did Courtney and Gwen catch?" Heather asked as I blinked away my tears looking back with the group.

"Well, Chris wanted a criminal, so okay we didn't catch the right one but," she pulls of the sack to reveal-

"Duncan?" We all say as I blink.

"You brought me back here, ah, where's the stupid exit again." He starts to walk away, but Chris stops him.

"Not so fast, quitter, thought you could skip out on the game, eh, thought it wouldn't find you, hmm?" Chris said.

"Um, you didn't, we did...sorry." Gwen said.

"And that's why Team Amazon wins today's competish. My team cheers as I look on confused.

"What?" I say along with the guys.

"Head on back to the elimination room, dudes. First class goes to the ladies. As a consolation prize, the D-man's now on your team, but someone else is going to have to go." I look at Noah and Owen worried for them as Noah's hand slips from mine leaving it cold.

I went to see the elimination. "And with three votes against him, Noah, it's time to say tally ho, pip-pip, cheerio, totalo." Chris said.

"If I jump will you stop?" Noah snapped.

"Wait," I rush out and over to Noah with a blush on my face. "I never got to say thanks for what you did for-" he then kisses me shushing me in front of Chris, and the other males.

"Good luck, and beware of eels." He said the last part loud enough for Owen to hear as well as he jumps screaming. My blush deepens as I pull my hood up and head to first class.

As the others sleep, I couldn't, my head buzzed with thoughts as I got up and went to the confessional. I found out that the door doesn't lock and sit there.

/"Duncan's back and Noah's gone. How will-" I look at the door as it opens and Duncan comes in. He then looks up and sees me as I blush.

"Sorry, didn't realize, the door was unlocked-"

"The door's broken. I was just leaving." I start to get up only for Duncan to gently take my wrist and turn me around as he kisses me gently on the lips. I blush brightly before kissing back. I hear a gasp and we break apart. We both look to see who it was but no one was there. "I should go..."I then exit the confessional.\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 64 15
Duncan nelson makes a bet with his friends that he can make any girl prom queen in just six weeks, but everything goes downhill when he starts to cat...
500K 7.2K 200
Most of my ideas come from daydreaming about scenarios that will never happen! I'm excited to write for you guys. Feel free to make requests! :) Star...
34.8K 945 23
Another season, 14 contestants, but for one million dollars. Will Kaylub win this time, or will they figure out how good he is?
5K 104 13
It's been 3 years the total drama series 'all stars'. The campers have moved on and are free from the stress of the show. Or are they? Everything cha...