Keep Safe 》one piece x reader《

Von getosboyfie

your power is your weakness. your family is far out of reach. you found a new one to keep you company. but is... Mehr

LOLLL hello
》ch. 1
》ch. 2
》ch. 3
》ch. 4
》ch. 5
》ch. 6
》ch. 7
》ch. 8
》ch. 9
a short break
》details《
》ch. 10
》ch.11
》ch. 12
》ch.13
》ch. 14
》ch. 16
》walk alongside y/n
》ch. 17
flashbacks to ace, sabo, luffy, and y/n
》ch. 18
》ch. 19
》ch. 20
♡》special chapter《♡
nightmares[-luffy x reader-]
》ch. 21
》ch. 22
》ch. 23
》ch. 24
》ch. 25
sorrrrryyy
》ch. 26
》ch. 27
》ch. 28
》ch. 29
ch. 30
-update-

》ch. 15

3.2K 118 76
Von getosboyfie

"Luffy, I'm leaving the Straw Hats forever!" 

Your words made everyone in the crew quiet. It didn't sound like you, almost like someone had taken over your whole body. 

"I'm no longer going to be associated with you fools! So leave me be!" I yell with cold and heartless eyes still holding their spot on your face. The crew can see your body shake, almost like an electric current running through your body. 

"Snap out of it you damn woman! Get your shit together!" I turn to see Zoro glaring at me as I stare right back at him my facade dying down. I look back at his glaring eyes with my softer ones and he seems to be taken aback. I try to tell him what is about to happen but, the moment ends when Kuma teleports in front of him striking him with his paw, making the swordsman disappear. 

"Run away from here!" Luffy yells and Usopp is the first to move lifting Sanji up with his shoulder. I bite my lip when I see Kuma teleport once again ready to strike someone. Usopp who was too scared out of his mind and Sanji who was too worn out to move leaves Brook to protect the two. 

I let a tear fall when I hear the defining pop of a bubble above the trees. Brook too disappears., second after the swordsman. 

"EVERYONE PLEASE RUN AWAY! WE'LL TALK LATER!" Luffy yells once more making more tears fall. 

"Dammit, you bastard!" Sanji yells going in for a kick, only to be reflected away by one of Kuma's paws. Sanji goes flying and Kuma fixes his gaze on Usopp who trembles in fear. He tries to attack the warlord, but all his attempts fail. Luffy shouts out to his sniper in a desperate voice before he too goes missing. 

"Damn it to Hell!" Sanji yells again going in for another kick before he is teleported away like the other crew members. 

I fall down onto my knees looking at the scene in front of me. "I didn't want this to happen, I was trying to protect you fools! Run away already!" I say, before feeling a familiar sting go through my body.  

In the corner of my eye, I can see Franky and Nami running towards me.

"Let's go Holy Waters! Let's get moving!" Franky was about to go and pick you up but soon disappears by the touch of Kuma's paw. Nami is left to shake as she notices she is the next victim.

She turns to look at me as I stare back at her with sorry eyes. 

"HELP! LUFFY! Y/N!" I could see Luffy about to reach for her hand before she disappears from our sight. He turns to look at me and glares. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! FIGHT FOR YOUR FRIENDS!" He rushes to me with his fist ready as I slowly stand up.

"I'm not their friend, but you are! So you help them! Save your dearest friends! Don't worry about me!" I feel my muscles tighten against my will and I punch his face with my sea coated fist and send him flying towards Robin and monster Chopper. 

Monster Chopper goes in for a punch directed to Kuma, but faces the same fate as everyone else in the crew. I turn my head away not wishing to see the rest. The only things I can hear is a cry of help from Robin before the deaf defying pop is heard to signal the disappearance of one more member. 

I grit my teeth.

"Now, Straw Hat. I want you to watch as I take your last beloved comrade and chain her up." Kuma speaks calmly, bringing out a special pair of cuffs designed especially for you.

I hold out my wrists and allow him to cuff me without complaint. 

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH HER! STOP IT ALREADY! I BEG OF YOU!" Once the cuffs are together, you immediately fall to your knees in pain and discomfort. They weren't normal Sea Prism Stone, you could handle those, these were special cuffs made of similar, yet different ingredients, of Sea Prism Stone. 

Luffy runs to your side barely getting to touch your hair as he starts to cry. 

"I'm sorry Y/n! I was so weak I couldn't protect even one of them! I'm sorry everyone!" You watch with tearful eyes as Luffy breaks down in front of you, smashing his hand against the dirt ground over and over.

"Luffy," I say softly, "don't think this is your fault. If anything it's mine. Everything I did here, wasn't me, know that. Don't blame yourself!" I say trying to smile at the poor captain. 

"Y/n! What are you talking abo-"

"Farewell, Straw Hat," Kuma says calmly before bringing his paw down to your captain, making him disappear in front of you. 

My body starts to shake as remember the last look everyone had before leaving. 

"Le-Let's all meet again! Everyone!" I yell out weakly before being picked up. "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry everyone! This is my fault!" I yell once more before blacking out, almost like a game being turned off. 

+++++well that was a nice chapter+++

.

.

.

++++++SIKE IM NOT ENDING IT LIKE THAT(i'm a mood ruiner i know sorry)+++++

 UPDATE: PUBLIC EXECUTION OF PORTGAS D. ACE AND HOLY WATERS Y/N 

Holy Waters Y/n has surrendered while she was with the rest of the Straw Hat crew on Sabaody Archipelago. She surrendered to the Warlord and we plan to execute her along with Fire Fist Ace. The two will be side-by-side and plan to be executed at the same time. 

Luffy read the article and started to shake. He turned to Boa Hancock and started to plead for her to help him get to you two out of that prison and avoid the execution.

Meanwhile, in Impel Down you got a taste of every level. You weren't caring much about the pain, in fact, you could barely feel it, you were just too occupied thinking of Luffy. Anyone who knows him knows that he would do anything for his friends. You were just worried about what stupid acts he would do for you and Ace. 

You went through all of the levels without wincing once and finally came down to the 6th level, Eternal Hell. 

"Holy Waters shall be placed in the same cell as Fire Fist Ace, head said it would make it easier if they were together." A man said before disappearing away. 

The two men roughly pushed you into the cell spreading your hands apart from each other. 

You could hear all of the wold whistles, but ignored them and instead focused on Ace who was sleeping.

I patiently waited for him to wake up and instead made small talk with the giant blue Fishman next to him.

"Holy Waters, eh? I'm surprised someone as strong as you are in here." He muttered.

"I have to be in here, I no longer wish to live." I lie to the Fishman. HIs brow quirked and he continued to stare. I sat there in silence waiting for Ace to wake up. 

I slowly turned my head to the side when I heard him moving around while grunting. 

"Ace-san, you have a visitor," Jimbei said calmly. Ace lifted his head with tired eyes before he saw you. He nearly jumped out of his shackles trying to grab onto you.

"Y/n, what the hell are you doing in here?" He asked, feeling a bit angry. 

"There should be a list, but I surrendered to Kuma. Against my own will of course." I say softly waiting for him to yell at me.

Instead, I was shocked to hear him start to sob.

"Why did they do that to you?" He asks before continuing to sob.

"You know why, I'm the daughter of someone who is a big threat to the World Government. They want to kill me. It's the only way." I say.  

"What?! You dying was the only way for what?! I would beat all those bastards if I could!" He yelled in anger. I flinched slightly at his loud voice before dropping the subject and telling him the whole story of Luffy and Sabaody. 

His body fell slightly at the news you told him.

"I'm sorry Ace, I couldn't protect Luffy the way I wanted to. I don't even know where he is now." I say slamming the back of my head against the stone wall. "I couldn't protect any of them, I failed as a Straw Hat. What the hell was I thinking!" I continue on sobbing as Ace just watches with pitiful eyes. 

"You didn't fail anyone Y/n. Don't think you did, it wasn't you back there." He says in attempts to comfort you. He wishes he could hold you in his arms and tell you everything was fine, but with these damn shackles on he couldn't even move properly. 

"You didn't see the looks on their faces. They looked so betrayed at what I did, I don't blame them." I say once again before remaining silent throughout the entire time we were there.

It felt like hours before a familiar voice spoke directly to you and Ace.

"Y/n-chan and Ace, there is no stopping this now." He starts and you put your head down. "I wanted the three of you to become great marines. Nevermind marines, you three have all become notorious outlaws."

He started babbling on and on about Luffy's great achievements, bringing up Water 7 and Enies Lobby. He continued on by telling us about Sabaody. 

"I'd expect no less from my own grandson!" His laughter resonated throughout the entire prison as Ace's and I's lips quirked up a bit. "I also told him about his father. He was surprised he even had one."

"Well, it doesn't matter, who our fathers or mothers were there's no way anyone of us could've become one, a marine." Garp swallowed down the lump in his throat and grunted.

"I owe my mother a great debt for letting me take on her name of 'Portgas', but that worthless father of mine deserves nothing of me." Ace says and you could hear the venom dripping from his voice. "Which is why...Whitebeard is my only father!" 

I turn to look at Ace and even during this time of death, he manages to smile at his 'grandpa'. 

+++++++++

I hear the footsteps of guards and my head turns up when I see them stopped in our cell. 

"Holy Waters, Fire Fist, your execution is in three hours, we are here to collect you." The first one speaks as the other opens up the cell door. 

They all pile in and carefully undo both of your cuffs, you let out a sigh of relief feeling your shoulders rest peacefully. 

We were taken all the way up until daylight could be seen. I felt stunned at the bright light before continuing on the walk to the platform. 

"Ace, I'll make sure we get out of this alive. The both of us." I say mustering up the biggest smile to try and give the man some courage. He returns the gesture with his own small smile before facing forward. 

Right now, there was no one in the yard except for marine soldiers. 

I could hear footsteps behind me, but I don't bother checking since I already know who it was.

He grabbed onto a snail phone and stares down at the crowd of marines.

"Portgas D. Ace and Holy Waters Y/n, these two being executed hold great significance!" He starts and I glare up at him. "Tell me, Ace what is your father's real names?" I glare at the man and attempt to kick him, but I was being thrown down by the knife against my neck.

"My father is Whitebeard." Ace states simply.

"Not true!" Sengoku yells.

"It is! Whitebeard is my only father!" Ace yells.

Sengoku stays silent for a few moments before speaking into the snail phones again.

I begin to shake as he starts exploiting Ace's background story and what seems to be disrespecting his mother.

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN GEEZER!" I yell only to be punched in the face multiple times by the fleet admiral himself. "You can't talk shit like that! Not when I'm around at least! Don't talk shit or when I'm out of these chains I'll beat your ass!" I manage to yell before getting pummeled to the ground again. 

"Chain her mouth while I talk, or else I won't be able to finish a sentence." Sengoku commands and the two executors take out a metal mask. They clip the chain in the back and you try to open your mouth only to come to no success. 

Sengoku watches you carefully before continuing to talk about Ace's past. I clench my fist, my nails digging into my palm so deeply it draws blood out. 

"Ace's father is THE PIRATE KING GOLD ROGER!" I try to yell at the old man, but my voice only comes out muffled. 

A long silence takes over the battleground before he continues on.

"And the lady next to me, another great criminal's blood runs in her veins as well. Tell me or will I have to expose your past to everyone in this field right now." Sengoku says with a warning look and I glare up at him. They undo my mask and I spit on his shoes.

"I knew you wouldn't tell so allow me to tell you all about this girl's past! She is the daughter of one of the Yonko! Her true name is Charlotte D. Y/n!" The crowd all gasps at the new news. I grit my teeth, feeling anger rush through my head at my true name being exposed. 

"Most of you know her name as the merciless child who brought no mercy to her victims! Yes, the girl by my side here today is former 'First Blood'!" You could hear the gasps of several marines. "For those who don't know, First Blood is the child who was trained to be an assassin with a total of 1,000 known kills up until the age of 8. Her bounty as a child was 450,000,000 beri, for those who know that name you know the havoc that person would outbreak. She was a deadly, silent, and quick assassin who served no mercy to her victims. She was trained to be the ultimate killing machine." There was a pause before he began again, staring down at you with a disappointed look.

"She showed up at the World Government's door with her hands chained and blood all over her face. She was taken in, but instead of killing her, we trained her in hopes of her becoming a famous marine capturing notorious pirates and even erasing the bounties over her head. We trained her until the age of 12 when one of our vice admirals took her to an island in hopes of training her even more there. It turned to be useless as now she lies before you, a wanted pirate."

I could feel Ace's eyes watching me as I wept.

"You guys are lying!" He yelled anger written all over his face. "You won't tell the real truth! You aren't telling them about all of the things you did to her! While she was here, you guys would tortu-!" Sengoku punched the second commander in the face with an enraged look on his face.

"Y/n, come on tell everyone about what they did to you! Give yourself freedom!" Ace yelled. I bit my lip and turned to him, tears cascading down my cheeks.

"I...can't..." I say and his eyes widen. I continue to weep there like an idiot as he starts to yell profanities at Sengoku. I winced at the memory. All of the needles, scars, and pain are still in my mind and scattered all over my body.

"It's...still...there," I say before hitting my forehead against the wooden planks I was kneeling on. 

The stinging from Sabaody came back and I slowly turned to Sengoku who was watching without an ounce of pity.

"Why do you suddenly start playing with me? Just to humiliate me!" I yell, before yelling in pain again. 

"I'm doing it because you agreed to it! When you said you would give yourself to the government, it closed the hatch to your freedom, the only person who has the lock to that would be me. I get to decide what happens to you, who knows I might not even kill you and instead make you watch as all of your loved ones die on this battlefield." My eyes watch in horror as he turns to the crowd again. 

"These two people kneeling before you are children of the devil's themselves, both having bad blood running in their veins. We wish to exterminate both of them even if it means going to war with Whitebeard and Big Mom!"

Just as he said that a soldier yelled from below that the Gates of Justice were opening. Ace and I stare at the opening gate and see a giant naval army of pirates. 

"All of you..." Ace trails off, still in shock from the number of pirates there to fight for him. Suddenly, there was bubbling in the bay in front of the battleground. Out popped out the Moby Dick, Whitebeard standing dead center of it.

"My son better be safe and sound! Gurarara!" I laughed along with the Yonko as Ace stared at the two of us in shock. 

"He sure knows how to make an entrance!" I yell out smiling happily, feeling the unfamiliar feeling of hope rise back up. 

Ace continued to look at you as you let your radiant smile let loose as he too began to feel the corners of his lips go up in happiness.

"Bye, Luffy! I'll be setting sail before you!" A young Ace called from a small wooden boat. "Both Y/n and I are gonna be beating you in the Grand Line!" He said, smirking at his little brother who whined and nagged at him. 

+++++++

"Are you serious, Ace?!" One of his crewmates yelled as they continued to climb the snowy mountain. 

"I want to meet him no matter what!" He yells back, holding tightly to his bag.

He soon made it to a cave inside the mountain and there sat the Red Hair Shanks. 

"You want to greet me?" The Yonko asked looking down the young boy.

"No, that's not what I meant! Luffy and Y/n were always bragging about you. You saved Luffy's life and you gave Y/n hope in her own life! They both told me to thank you if I ever meet you!" Ace said, smiling at the thought of you two.

"You're Luffy and Y/n's...! So they are both related to you! Thanks for coming here and telling me! This calls for a celebration!" The elder held up a bottle of sake, cheering to Ace's arrival.

After a bit of drinking and fooling around Shanks began asking the new pirate some question.

"Say, kid do you have any feelings towards my adopted daughter?" Shanks asks making everyone in the cave room silent. 

"O-Of course! She is like an older sister!" Ace stuttered at the sudden and embarrassing question.

"C'mon kid! You know what I'm talking about!" Shanks wrapped his arm around Ace's shoulder as the latter blushed madly. "I just wanna tell you right now, you two would make the best couple ever! I'm rooting for you and Y/n to get together, I'm sure Luffy doesn't even know a thing about girls!"

"Ah, thanks for the compliment, s-sir." Ace said, suddenly addressing Shanks with a formal tone.

"Eh? Are you guys already married?" Ace began to furiously shake his head as Shanks' crew laughed at the bashful boy. "Then drop the formalities! But if you ever dare hurt my little girl, I'll take you out in one go, understand boy?" 

Ace felt a shiver run down his spine as Shanks' voice became deeper and more threatening. 

"Ye-Yes! I'll keep that in mind!" And just like that Shanks' returned to his gleeful expression, toasting once more to Ace. 

'Marriage!?' Ace thought with rosy cheeks when he thoughts of you and him getting married. 'Only in my wildest dreams!'

Ace snapped back to reality realizing that he wasn't on that mountain anymore and you two were definitely not getting married, at the moment.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME BEHIND?!" Your cheers of happiness stopped when you looked to your side and saw Ace yelling at his captain. "MY OWN COCKINESS GOT ME INTO THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!" 

Whitebeard stared at his son for a long time before replying.

"Nah. I was the one who told you to go on, son." His sincere yet simple words made you smile at the hot head next to you. 

"Ace, don't you have faith in your family? They will protect you, stop blaming yourself." I spoke, gently smiling at him.

He scoffed before playfully glaring at you.

"Speak for yourself, hypocrite." I chuckled at his words before staring at the Whitebeard pirates, who were already challenging the marine headquarters.

+ok that's the real ending, sorry for any typos or if this chapter low-key sucked I'm just really in between a state of wanting to write and not wanting to write, but I really just blame school which is practically knocking on my door+

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

93.3K 2.7K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
128K 5.2K 49
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
218K 4.7K 14
JUST RECENTLY EDITED!! You're a Neko. You were walking alongside the beach and eventually see a guy with sea green hair struggling to get up a hill...
57.4K 1.5K 13
━━━━━━ ❝𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖!❞ (𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) 𝐬𝟏- ❝𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧.❞ 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺. 𝘋 𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳