♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu...

By RoseBonneyBelle

Going camping somewhere nice and peacful? Not with Team Natsu and the rest of the Fairy tail gang you're not... More

♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu,Jerza,Gruvia,Gale)♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 2:STUCK WITH THEM?!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 3:It's Just A House Right?!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 5:Campfire♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 6:RANDOMNESS!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 7:Feels like we're in the game of slenderman♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 8:Finding our way back♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 9:We're almost there!♥
♥CTGW Chapter 10:Freedom♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 11:Who needs a cake when I've got you♥
♥CTGW Chapter 12:This is our story♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 13:NO STORY NAME -____-♥
♥Christmas Special♥
AUTHOR'S NOTE

♥CTGW CHAPTER 4:Oh,it's just Erza♥

4.6K 132 32
By RoseBonneyBelle

♥CTGW CHAPTER 4:Oh,it's just Erza♥

★Lucy's P.O.V★

"Can,we stop for a minute?"Sting asked as he leaned on the old tree."Sure,but only-"But before Lucy could finish Sting collapsed and started snoozing.

"Night."I said as I leaned on the tree and started to snooze,before I could fully sleep.I noticed that Natsu was still standing."Hey,I Thought you were sleepy?"I asked.

"Yeah,"He said."1,2-"Before he could continue he fell asleep,while standing.Damn it! He didn't even finish counting.Better wake him up-Oh Dang!Dream world's taking over me!

♥TIMESKIP♥

"Lucy,Lucy,Lucy~"A voice called out."What?!"I whisper yelled as I woke up from my sleep.Dang it! people really have to meddle with me during my sleep.

"What's the number after two?"He asked as I glared at him."Three!"I yelled at him and all of a sudden Sting woke up from his sleep yelling:"I didn't do it!"

"Sting,shut the hell up!"I yelled as I glared at him.I was about to fall asleep,when I heard someone or something step on twigs or broken branches.

"Natsu-san,did you hear that?"Sting questioned as he looked at the direction to where he heared the sound."Yeah,we better get outta here."Natsu said as he picked me up,but Sting took me away.

"Sorry,But you wouldn't mind if I carry her?"Sting asked as he carried me bridal-style,while Natsu just glared at him.Why would Natsu glare at Sting?

"Anyway,Let's just get outta here."Natsu said before he ran off;We followed him after.

"Sting,you know I can walk."I said as,he just ignored my question."STING!"This time I yelled,which made him look at me.

"What?"He asked with an annoyed look plastered on his face."I said,I'm fine walking by myself."With that he stopped walking and placed me on the ground.He started walking,leaving me here.

"Sting you ass,don't you dare leave me!"I yelled as I managed to catch to him and whack him on the head."Ow,What the hell is wrong with you blondie!?"Sting yelled.

"What's wrong with-Where's Natsu?"I asked as I cut my previous sentence off and started to look for him.Don't tell me that idiot left me with this other idiot!

"Natsu-san!"Sting yelled as he too looked for idiot number 1."Natsu!"

"Damn it,where did he go?"I cursed under my breath."Kyaaaaa!"I heard a girly scream somewhere in the woods.Then all of a sudden I could see a hint of pink somewhere in the mist.

"Lucy!"The voice yelled as the figure came near me.Of course I was scared to whoever/whatever it was,so the first thing I did was-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"LUCY-KICK!"I yelled as I kicked the guy in the peanuts.Little did I know,that It was Natsu."Shot!"I yelled and I grabbed Sting and we ran to where I kicked Natsu.

"There he is Blondie."Sting said as he pointed at Natsu who was hanging on the tree branch.Poor guy,I never mean't to kick him."Natsu-san,you still alive?"Sting asked,What kind of stupid question is that?

"Natsu-san?"Sting called out,but in the end Natsu just threw random things at us.He managed to throw things at Sting,but I just dodged them.

"Hey,how come you can dodge them?"Sting asked as he got hit by some objects that Natsu threw at him."Um,Because I'm awesome."I said in a 'duh' tone

"Lucy,Natsu,Sting."A voice said.I quickly got a flashlight and turned it on.

∴Natsu's P.O.V∴

After I ran out of things to throw at them,mainly to Sting.I got of the tree and ended up landing on Sting."Thanks for catching me Sting."I thanked as I went over to Lucy and borrowed the flashlight.

"Lucy,Natsu,Sting."The voice said.I shined the flashlight to where I heard the voice,Man,I feel like in that game slender man.That game's freaking scary like Erza and Mira combined >___________<

When I shined the flashlight at the thing only to find something.It was covered in dirt,twigs and dried leaves.Oh shit,what the hell is that thing?!

"It's just -What the heck?!"I yelled as the thing started to move and look at me;They had those evil glint in their eyes!

"Run!"I yelled as I grabbed Sting and Lucy's hands and ran outta the place.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

★Lucy's P.O.V★

I,Natsu and Sting managed to run away from the monster.We climbed up a tree to get away from it."Natsu,do you think we lost it?"I asked him as he shrugged.

"Well then,go and take a look."I said as I pushed him and Sting off the tree."Hey,why do I have to go?"Sting whined.

"Just go already."I said,but before they left I called for their attention."Oh and by the way,if you're not back between now and later,I'll assume you're dead,so bye!"I said as I waved at them.

"They'll be screaming in just a few minutes."I mumbled to myself and I slowly driffted to sleep while waiting for those two to come back screaming like girls XD.

∴TIMESKIP★

★Lucy's P.O.V★

"LUCY!"A voice yelled which woke me up from my sleep.Must be Natsu and Sting,I wonder if they found out what ever that thing was.

"Lucy,we found the monster."Natsu said as climbed up the tree,where I was."Wait,where's Sting?"I asked.

"Oh,I used him as bait to catch the monster."He said with usual grin.There's really something wrong with Natsu."You did what?!"I yelled shocked at what he did.

"Yeah,Sting should be here in a couple of minutes or seconds."Natsu said and all of a sudden he started counting."1,2,4,5,6,7,8-"Before he could even continue-wait a minute,he forgot number three!

"Natsu-san!"Sting yelled as the 'thingy' chased him."Wait,for it."Natsu said and as Sting ran past the tree we were on-Natsu's just sitting next to me-,Natsu jumped off the tree aiming at the monster,but he ended up missing it and landing flat on his face.

"I'll lend you some of my insurance."I said with a small laugh."Gotcha!"A voice yelled,I bet It was Sting.When I looked to where Sting was,I could see he was-

"I'm winning,I'm winning!"Sting chanted.Actually he's wrong,He's losing.I mean the monster's wrestling him to the ground,that boy's gonna need some help by now.

"Why do women have to do all the hard work?"I sighed as I went over to Sting and tackled the monster."That thing has monstrous strength."Sting commented eyeing the best,while I wrestled it to the ground.

"Now,let's see who the monster is,Wow I sound like Fred from Scooby-doo!Gotta take a pic of this moment."I said as I took out my phone and pictured myself with the monster.

"Now,let's see who the monster is and it's-Erza?!"I said shocked to find her as the monster."Erza,you're the monster?"I said as she sat up.

"Oh about that,while I was searching for a way out,It was really raining hard and I was in a muddy place,so that explains why I'm so muddy."Erza said.

"And for the twigs and leaves,they just got stuck on me while I was walking."Was all she said,before glaring at Sting."And you dare try to fight me?!"Erza exclaimed and started wrestling him again.

"Lucy,did you kill the monster?"Natsu asked as he came to us."No it's just Erza."I said and Natsu's mouth formed an 'o'.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"That's even worse!"He yelled as he ran away screaming like a girl.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fea:How long do we gotta stay here?

Amber:I don't know maybe a year or so?I don't know as soon as Rose's studio's fixed already.

Katherine:*barges in the room with A chainsaw*

Fea:Shot!She's here!!*Jumps outta the window*

Amber:Wait! We moved to the tenth floor!

Katherine:It's cool.That makes it easier for me to catch her.Tell Rose I borrowed her parachute!*Jumps out*

Sting:She does now that was just a backpack,Right?

Amber:If anybody asks I don't know them.I can't risk being a witness again.

Sting:What?

Rose:*comes in*Hey the police are here to investigate,about-

Amber:No schiz!*Grabs REAL parachute and jumps out*

Sting:So,Fairy Tail doesn’t belong to Rose or those other lunatic friends she has.

Fea:YOU CALLING ME CRAZY?!

Sting:Where the fudge did you come from?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 78 7
I do not own Fairy Tail! This is a fanfic only! Rated 18+ mature content. Maybe Lemons. Happy is fed up with Natsu and Lucy and decides to teach th...
40.4K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...
3K 47 48
Lucy's POV I look forward to the nights. Natsu and I sit together every night and talk to each other. We stare at the sky and get away from everyone...
117K 1.8K 34
The FairyTail guild is very excited to see Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza back after a month-long quest they went on, only for them. However, the guild...