The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2

18K 695 656
By pink_cash

Chapter is dedicated to heyheyshay for being the only person to get my trick 🤗lol. Don't hate me too much now🙃. Thank you to everyone of y'all that commented last chapter. I knew the chapter would spark conversation but I never would've imagined the magnitude of response that chapter got so thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Matteo

How could she fucking kill my kid? Nothing compares to the pain of your soulmate betraying you. She's fucking lucky I didn't kill her where she stood, shit I really fucking wanted to. Yeah, I shouldn't have backhandedly got her pregnant but I couldn't get the image of her round with my seed out my head. It's the whole fucking reason I got the house. Carm busts in my office looking pissed, of course she'd call him.

"How fucking dare you!" he shouts.

I wipe my eyes even pissed that I've been crying. "I'm starting to get confused on whose brother you really are."

"You had no fucking right and you know it."

I glare, "she fucking killed my seed behind my back I had every right."

"And you purposely got her pregnant Matteo how did you think she'd feel."

"I don't fucking care."

He shakes his head, "that's the problem T. You need to talk to her and this fucking time listen before you speak." He turns to walk out but stops, "I forgot."

He pulls out his gun aiming it at my thigh before pulling the trigger. I hiss in pain as he smirks walking out my office, that fucking asshole. Tesoro limps in now in shorts showing off her wrapped thigh. She eyes me before rolling her swollen puffy eyes and limps over placing my arm on her shoulder leading me out the office to the living room. I watch as she takes the first aid kit and cuts my pants open. Even after I shot her she's still willing to help me.

"He told me he was going to shoot you but I didn't believe him but then again I didn't think you'd shoot me either" she says softly focusing on her task.

"I'm sorry" I whisper out.

She looks up at me with a small smile, "I know you are." She cleans my wound making me hiss, how'd I get so lucky to be blessed with a soulmate like her. She's the perfect woman in every way and I don't deserve her at all.

"I didn't get it" she mutters getting the bullet out.

"What?"

She sniffles, "I went in to get it done but," she sniffles again, "they did a sonogram first since they thought I'd might want it." She clears her throat stopping her stitching to look at me. "He's a little dot Teo and I just knew I couldn't go through with it. He didn't ask to be bought into the world the way he was. I couldn't kill an innocent."

She sniffles going back to stitching my wound, she didn't kill my seed and I shot her. Fuck I don't deserve her nor my own seed. I'm going to kill those fucking idiots. Never will I let her leave my sight again. I pull her on my lap ignoring the pain.

"I'm a piece of shit." I kiss her softly, "I'm beyond fucking  sorry tesoro."

She sniffles, "you shot me while I'm pregnant Teo."

"I didn't know."

"That's not the point and you know it."

I nod bringing my hand up to wipe her tears. It's killing me knowing I'm the reason for her tears. She just makes me go fucking crazy, she's my entire world I don't know how to show her how much she actually means to me.

She sighs, "I love you Teo I'm truly and completely in love with you despite the bullshit you put me through but this is exhausting. I love this baby more. You've got to get your shit together before you end up not seeing either of us and I mean that."

Before I can say anything she's getting up and walking out. She loves me? Take my kid away? Not going to fucking happen. If only she knew how much of a pussy I actually am for her. I walk into our room seeing her lying down in the fetal position. I pull the covers back and she's just in a bra and panties. Got damn. I hover over her turning her so she's on her back. I place a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I love you, I've loved you since the moment I saw you. You're my fucking world, don't you get the shit by now. I'm fucking trying tesoro and you know it."

She stares up at me, "you don't do shit like this to the person you love Matteo."

"You're right tesoro and I'll spend the rest of my life apologizing for it."

She nods kissing me, "I know."

"What did you really do today?"

"After I left there I kind of just walked around for a while in the park trying to wrap my head around everything. Spent the majority of my day there just thinking."

I nod, "can I see?"

She reaches under her pillow pulling out the picture handing it to me. It's not much but there in black and white is my seed, a little dot but my dot nonetheless. My heart outside of my body. I place it on her nightstand before going down to her stomach. I place a gentle kiss to her stomach, my fucking kid. I'll never regret this decision. I move further down and I hear her intake a sharp breath as I pull her panties before spreading her legs wide. My tongue finds it's way into her entrance. She moans gripping my hair. Yeah, that's it.

I moan enjoying my vivid dream but quickly open my eyes to see my tesoro riding my dick moaning loudly. I groan gripping her waist watching her titties bounce with the movement. I meet her for each thrust.

"I'm so close baby" she moans riding me faster and harder. "Yes!" she screams coming. I groan as I reach my own release as she rides out her orgasm before lying her head on my chest.  "Sorry to wake you I was really horny" she says breathlessly.

"It's alright, you can wake me like that anytime you know that."

"I want to wait to tell anyone." I nod respecting her decision. She sits up, "I have to get ready for work."

"You're going?"

"Yes Teo I have to work."

"Don't have to."

"I want to, let's not rehash that argument."

She lifts up going to the bathroom and I waste no time following her. I just wish she sit her sexy ass down somewhere. She doesn't need stress while she's pregnant. After our shower I pull on dark jeans, a red button down, and a pair of black Rosches. I pull my hair up into a bun and she glances at me.

"Who are you dressing up for?"

I chuckle, "no one tesoro."

"Hm, better not be. I'd fuck you up and the hoe."

I laugh wrapping my hands around her waist, "just how I like it."

She rolls her eyes, "of course."

I smack her ass making her wince, "don't do anything stupid."

"You would know anyway."

I shake my head taking her hand walking out the penthouse down to my car before getting in and pulling off to her building. "Don't do anything stupid tesoro."

She grins, "love you too."

She gets out the car and I watch as she walks into the building before pulling off. Now to deal with the two fuck ups. I walk into my office to see Carm and Gio sitting there of course. "Good?" Carm asks.

"Yeah" he nods and I turn to Gio, "you look like shit."

He glares, "thanks."

"What's going on with the situation?"

"I'm handling it."

"Obviously not well."

He sighs, "I got it T."

I grunt but choose to drop the subject pressing a button on my phone. "Send in Joe and Pete."

"It's easy to just assume" Carm says.

"Not with a situation like yesterday."

Joe and Pete walk in clearly nervous, "Yes sir?"

"Y'all fucked up" I instantly shoot them where they stand in the head.

"Some warning would've been nice, shit!" Gio complains holding his head.

"Get someone to clean this shit up. We have other shit to deal with." I walk out my office with them following.

**                                                                    **                                **

"How was ya day?" I ask as she gets into the car.

"It was okay, you?"

"Fine, I got caught up with a meeting."

She shrugs, "it's okay I got sick at lunch anyway."

I quickly glance over at her. "why the fuck didn't you call me?"

"For what Teo? You said so yourself that you got caught up with work."

"I would've dropped the shit had you said you was sick."

"It wasn't a big deal Teo, it was morning sickness. What were you supposed to do, come across town to hold my hair?"

"If that's what's needed to be done then yeah."

"I'll call next time."

"You fucking better."

We walk into the penthouse. It bothers the shit out of me that instead of calling me she dealt with it alone. It's the both of us in this and I was raised somewhat decently. I hand her my shirt and she pulls it on pulling her hair into a bun. She sits on the bed next to me pulling out her computer.

"Are we not fucking?" I question eyeing her.

She giggles, "I have a paper to write and a test to study for. Double major remember."

"I was one I know." I turn on the TV.

"You were what?"

"Political science and business."

"How come you never told me that?"

"Never asked."

She scoffs, "if I had would you have told me?"

"No."

"Exactly, good to know you aren't just a sexy butthole."

"Do your fucking work so we can fuck." She laughs as if I'm joking. We're fucking tonight, don't know what the fuck she thought this was.

I wake to feel the bed empty. Where the fuck is she? I get out the bed walking into the bathroom to see her on the floor throwing up in the toilet. I walk over holding her hair up. "You good?" I ask once she's done. She nods getting up and walking to the sink. We brush our teeth before getting into the shower. "Are you going to work?" I ask.

"You already know the answer to that Teo."

"Rest tesoro, you're pregnant."

"Yeah, who's fault is that" I clench my jaw trying to control my temper. She sighs placing a gentle kiss to my chest. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that, I just want to continue as normally as possible. Can you let me do that?"

"I don't want you stressed."

"I'm not baby I promise." I nod and we finish our shower before walking to the closet. "Can you ask Carm about something for the morning sickness?"

"Yeah." After we get dressed we walk down to the car and I drop her off at school.

Meet me at the warehouse. I say through the link and once I pull up to the warehouse Carm and Gio get out his car.  "Danica wants something for her upset stomach, make it happen."

He nods as we walk into the room, it automatically gets quiet. I resist the urge to smile at the fear incasing the room. I hand my jacket to Gio before rolling up the sleeves of my shirt.

"What's going on Sir?" she asks struggling against the binds of the chair.

I chuckle, "who have you been giving my product to?"

She pales, "I-I d-don't know w-what y-you're t-t-talking about."

"I- I" I mock cutting off her left hand, her screams music to my ears. "It was a rhetorical fucking question! See I know who, I just don't get why" I cut off her right hand.

"I-I" she stutters through her tears and screams.

I grin, "I'm thinking a foot next" I look back at Carm, "what you think Carm?"

"Foot it is" he responds.

I turn back to the little bitch, "has no one ever told you not to bite the hand that feeds you?" I cut off her right foot as she screams louder.

"I-I l-l-love h-h-him" she yells through the screams.

"Did he tell you to steal from me?"

She nods, "s-said w-we'd be rich."

I make quick work of her left foot loving the sight of her blood gushing. "Do you feel rich bitch? What's the name?"

She shakes her head, "I-I c-can't"

"You're going to die any fucking way." Off goes her right calf.

She screams louder, "B-Bronx K-killers Crew."

I laugh tisking at her, "look what a little torture does, fucking worthless whore." I cut the left arm off splattering more blood over the place. The stench of urine invades my sensitive nostrils. Why the fuck do they always piss themselves? "What's his name?"

"D-Danny."

I make quick work of chopping apart what's left of her body. I knew it was the pussy I just didn't know the crew dumb enough to try me. It'll all be handled in due time. "Pack the pieces up and I want them delivered to his fucking door step, the message you're next." I drop the saw walking away as they scramble to do what I said. I want to get the bitch's blood off me and handle more pressing issues. The thrill of the kill still soaring through my veins. Today is proving to be a good fucking day.

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 357 10
Spin Off to The Vampire's Soulmate but can be read as a stand alone book. Brooklyn "Luna" Wilson hasn't had an easy life, having bounced around fos...
1.3M 37.4K 45
Joella Stevens is a straight A student and junior in high school. She's very sweet and soft spoken. Her mother has been dating for a while but she ha...
3.1M 83.7K 39
Kevin Jones is the person you want to stay away from by all means. He will use you, then throw you out like a dog. He will make you feel, then break...
1.7M 62.2K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...