Mal's Dad

By nakaysia

Mal finally finds out who her father is ! But he's been around all a long find out who mal's father is ? See... More

The big secret
mal's out burst
Audrey's Reaction
Dealing with it
Yes!Yes!
Hell No!
Congrats
Authors note
Planning
Disaster
New Cover
It's getting nearer
It's Here
RIP(Author's Note)
Hades

It's settled

613 18 0
By nakaysia

Mal's POV
After much convincing Evie finally convinced me to change the dress to my second choice I was so pissed at Ben for a week now most of it spent with him trying to get me back in his good graces even though I've forgiven him days ago what can I say I love gifts so I keep up the act I can saying it's been treating me good so far with me receiveing a new bike (purple by the way), surprise treats and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Anyway enough of that Evie wanted the wedding to be on my birthday as I treat to me I'll have to admit I was a bit hesitant at first seeing I'm not a big fan of birthday but today I decided to call Evie and say guess what "it's settled, I by I I mean we'll get married on my birthday". After that I spent the rest of my afternoon with Evie screaming of my ears about wedding decorations blending in with my birthday celebration slash carnations gosh! I didn't notice this was I three in one event gosh what did I get my self into. Help!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hades By caitlin

Teen Fiction

3.9M 145K 32
Evie Autumn, like almost every other nineteen year old was just your average, unassuming, everyday girl. She attended university, she had that one qu...
11.5M 483K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
2.1M 56.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
5.1M 188K 47
Cat Logan is a single teen mother with a deadbeat ex-boyfriend and parents that haven't spoken to her since she got herself knocked up at the age of...