Goodbye, my love...✔️ (COMPLE...

By aussiegrl13

WARNING STORY CONTAINS: Bullying and sickness Hi, my name is Gemini. My "parents"and my two brothers call me... More

Chapter 1- Name calling.
Chapter 2- Waking up
Chapter 3- LEAVE ME ALONE
Chapter 4- Heartbreaking news
Chapter 5- WHAT?
Chapter 6- Released
Chapter 7- first dates! First kiss?
First date with Gemini (Pete's POV)
Date #2?
Elephant rides
Learning to dance
Prom
Graduation
Holiday surprise
Kiss under the stars
I love you's
Charities and Orphans
Hospital
Released again
Cheated??
Leave... now
Come back to me (Petes POV)
Sequal?
Announcement about the sequel

Home

1.7K 29 0
By aussiegrl13

After I was released, I decided to go straight to the hotel and sleep. Even though I have been sleeping for hours I was so exhausted. I told Peter To go and look around considering that it was our last day in Paris, but he told me that he would stay by my side for the rest of my life. To be frank, that really, really hurt. He only had to be by my side for a few months, so it's not like he was promising a life together.
The next morning I got up at 4.30 and got dressed, packed my bags and tidied up. Then I woke up Peter at 5.45 and he got ready. At the airport I had to run to the bathroom and I vomited up my breakfast.
After waiting in line for 3 hours the plane was finally ready. After we were all boarded and buckled in the plane took off.
After the long flight, I saw my Folks and my siblings. I was suffocated in hugs.
But I didn't care. I was happy to be home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.5K 30
𝐸𝑚𝑎 𝒉𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝐼𝑑𝑜𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝒉𝑜 𝑖𝑠 2 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝒉𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑛 𝒉𝑒𝑟. 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝐴𝑠𝑎𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑟�...
10.2K 270 7
I know I shouldn't be doing this but I just can't help myself. He runs his hands over my body it just feels so right. I know I should feel guilty b...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
35.1M 886K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...