Goodbye, my love...✔️ (COMPLE...

By aussiegrl13

WARNING STORY CONTAINS: Bullying and sickness Hi, my name is Gemini. My "parents"and my two brothers call me... More

Chapter 1- Name calling.
Chapter 2- Waking up
Chapter 3- LEAVE ME ALONE
Chapter 4- Heartbreaking news
Chapter 5- WHAT?
Chapter 6- Released
Chapter 7- first dates! First kiss?
First date with Gemini (Pete's POV)
Date #2?
Elephant rides
Learning to dance
Prom
Graduation
Holiday surprise
Kiss under the stars
I love you's
Charities and Orphans
Released again
Home
Cheated??
Leave... now
Come back to me (Petes POV)
Sequal?
Announcement about the sequel

Hospital

1.7K 27 0
By aussiegrl13

Waking up I felt weak and tired and heavy as my blurry eyes scanned the room before i heard the steady beats of my heart monitor, I felt a warm feeling in my right hand as I squeezed the think I heard "Baby?" Blinking fast the blurry mess went away,"Petey?" I asked my throats sounded dry and scratchy. " what... what.. hap..happened? Wh-y am I-I here?" Brushing a hand over my face Pete sighed, "sweets, you passed out again. You were severely dehydrated and when you fell you hit your head on the ground. You were so lucky, if the grass were mowed you wouldn't of had such a comfy landing plus you were like 3 cm from hitting a large stone. So... I've notified your parents and they are aware of the situation, so yeah. You should be released in the next 4 or so hours, the doctors just want to make sure you are better and that no more problems occur. Ok." Nodding I yawned and sat up. "Can I get a drink please!" I saw a look go across his face and he jumped up and hummed. The water was cold and refreshing. Then I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
62.1K 2.9K 19
This is the story about Kacy from white wolf. You do not need to read the last story but i would love it if you did. Kacy is a spirit wolf and with t...
439K 40.7K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
15.2K 401 30
Josie and Manuel are happily married,they have a wonderful life with their their three kids and couldn't be happier. Things take a turn when Manuel's...