Dwell your Heart

Від blackbeauty901050

I called her Sal and she called me Addy. We were best friend from childhood. I loved her but may be she will... Більше

LOVE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
BOOK II

Chapter 10

99 1 0
Від blackbeauty901050

Zac Pov:

I know I didn't really gave my introduction. I am Zac Martin and I am son of Lucas Martin one of the richest man in food chain. I knew Saleena Williams since my childhood. But unfortunately she didn't know me. I am quite fortunate enough about that because now I am here and she is here and I can take revenge on that. Her father destroyed my father. He took over almost the whole business of my father and now we live in normal bungalow.  Once upon a time we had mansion. My father got cardiac arrest after Saleena's dad took over our business. He built this business with his sweat and blood . After fucking two years I was suppose to take over the company. But I hope life has other plans for me.

When I joined through scholarship several students got selected through the same. When I joined like two weeks before Saleena joining I met this guy Luke Aderson. He was my previous roommate. He was really well built and I have to say sexy person. Now let me clear I am straight.

We became close very quickly and one day when we returned from party he spoke about his love of his life. By it was so funny that his love was none other than Saleena Williams. I literally laughed that the family is so full of shit. Luke also joined through scholarship and was quite determined about his studies.

Anyways I went through the office one day and the receptionist asked me to pin the list of the selected students on the notice board. I took the sheet and was heading towards the notice board when I saw a name "Saleena Williams", I paused for sometimes. I thought is it the same Williams or another. I pinned the sheet in the notice board and waited till lunch as that time there wouldn't be any staff in the office.

I went towards the office and started searching through the piles of admission forms. After so much of searching finally I got Saleena's form and saw the picture. I smirked and was ready for my revenge. 

I reached my room and then Luke striked in my mind. Now now, this kid be a huge thorn in between my path. I have to do something. If I tried to do something to her he will obviously help her out. I didn't want any one in my path.

 The advantage I had was Luke didn't even remembered that he told me about Saleena, or love of his life. I smirked and let it slide.

I called to my driver and explained him my plan. He agreed after I almost promised him to pay a huge amount of money.

I waited for like 3 hours in my friends room and was waiting for Luke's call.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Luke. 

"Hey Luke. What's up?",I asked in my cool tone.

"Hey Zac. Its an emergency can you come to room now please.", he asked in hurry.

"Yeah I am on my way",I disconnected the call.

As I was heading to room at some point I felt bad but the revenge was on my mind. So the discomfort feeling I slide it off.

I opened my dorm room and I saw Luke was packing his luggage.

"Where are you going?",I asked casually.

"Hey! I am sorry but I am taking home studies from now. And I will be with my father as he got into a car accident. But thank god it wasn't major. He is stable now but I have to handle his car business as he needs a long bed rest.",he explained.

I felt bad again and nodded.

"Ok, I am sorry for the news. But let me go with you. I want to meet him.",I asked politely. I wanted to see that Mr. Aderson is really stable or not from my own eyes.

"Yeah sure. Lets go", he said and we loaded his belongings in his jeep and headed directly towards the hospital.

We went to the general ward that I was thankful that it wasn't ICU. I saw Mr. Aderson's leg was fractured I guess and he was lying on the bed. I hope he was sleeping. After seeing this I handed Luke his favorite chocolate as an secret apology from myself that of course he'll not understand.

I called a taxi and headed towards my home. My father was out of the city so after like two hours I reached home I directly went towards the staff quarter.

"Thank you Jones. You did a great job. ",I said him thankfully.

Phone call to Jones( my driver)

"Hey! Listen I need you to do a favor for me and I promise you to pay for it. And if you will not do this I will fire you right this instant.",I said coldly.

"Yes master I am listening.",he said hesitatingly. "You have to make an accident. Now don't panic not extreme destroy but mild. Just have to give a jerk on a man's leg and show it as an accident.", I said. 

"N..o...nooo...master this isn't right",he said in a whispering tone. "Oh really! don't you want your job? Or shall I say please Mr. Jones leave the job and you can make your own way to your home  where your wife needs medication through Asthma. I think you need money desperately than anyone. So is a deal Mr. Jones?", I asked brutally.  

"Ye...s master...job will be done.",he said. I disconnected the phone and smiled wickedly.

I know I am evil. But all these things are because of that slut Saleena. My hatred towards her is increasing day by day. When I'll take fulfill my plan and the tears that I will see in that family's eye, I would be the happiest bird alive on this planet. I will make that fucking Williams to pay and finally I will have my revenge back.

I made the list of the room allotment and I wrote the slut's name beside my room number. I then left the room to keep her curious about me. Ethena is so innocent that she don't even know my plan. I asked her to change room with me telling some stupid reason. Being innocent she happily changed room and now everyday I will make her curious and she had too come near me. She will be soon attracted and then my revenge starts....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saleena Pov:

I finished writing my homework and started reading finance. Its really a tough subject but I have to be focused as I didn't wanted to fail any subject. I was the daughter of one of the richest man for god sake..and my mind wasn't as sharp as it was needed. I closed my book and also my laptop. I went for a quick bath as after studies I needed bath anyways. It makes my mind cool.

I wrapped towel against me and was going out when I slipped on something and was about to touch the ground but someone grabbed my arms. I opened my eyes and saw it was Zac smiling at me.

"OH! thank you!",I exclaimed. "No problem. Sorry I knocked but no one opened the door",he said with a cute smile. "No no problem. I didn't listen the knock I was taking shower", I said. "Oh! I can see that...umm I was here to take my remaining clothes. Ethena kept in her cupboard so I'll just grab and go",he said. "Yeah sure",I said.

It was weird. I mean what kind of boy he was.When he was my roommate he was cold and was not even having a slight smile on his face while talking to me. But now he is treating me so smoothly I mean he is being nice suddenly with smile that I must add.

"umm..do you mind if I ask something?",I asked. "Yeah sure ", he kept is things in one corner and took a seat on one of the chairs. "umm..Was it uncomfortable to be with me in same room?",I asked. He gave me a confusing look and said "No. Of course not! why will you think like that..",he smiled confusingly and said. "Because when I came to this room you didn't even talk to me properly as I was some kind of disease! and now all of a sudden you are taking to me as we are friends!",I asked in surprised voice.

"Look Saleena. Sorry to make you feel that way. I am mostly not friendly with new people. It takes time to mingle but I wasn't uncomfortable around you. I assume Ethena said the reason. That was the genuine reason why I changed my room. There is nothing wrong with you.",he said confidently and gave me assurance that there is nothing wrong with me. "Ok. So can we have a fresh start from now.?", I asked him with a smile. 
He chuckled and said "Yes...", he extended his hand in handshake and we shook our hand like kids. "Friends? ", I asked. "Yes! Friends", he smiled back. Suddenly he bent down and took the clothes from the corned and came near to my ear and spoke. 

"sexy panties it will look gorgeous on you...",he said and left the room. I processed the words what he just said. I saw beside me , my purple undergarments of Victoria Secrets was lying and like an idiot I bushed with that thought!

I hope we friends will have fun a lot!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you think about this chapter!

Comment and vote!

xoxo...     

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

75K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
1.6M 40.7K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...
58 5 10
Finn has been the man of the house since he was a child. Simply surviving, he doesn't want any more responsibility than he's already burdened with at...
1.2M 36.8K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...