Hermione and Harry: Riddle in...

By leviOsaNOTleviosA27

Hermione Granger have a secret. Albus Dumbledore gave her a mission. When hope is lost, and everything's uncl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Part 1)
Chapter 9 (Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 (Part 2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 (Part 2)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Future
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 (Part 2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 (Part 2)
Chapter 31 (Part 3)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 35

3K 75 7
By leviOsaNOTleviosA27

The rumours did increase, but Hermione didn’t care anymore. She’s happy. Eventually, the rumours died down.

It was the last week of classes; Hermione was doing her homework when Tom showed up.

“Come on ‘Mione, I’m gonna show you something.” He pulled Hermione gently; he was excited to show her this.

“Tom, I’m doing my homework. Since when did you decided it’s okay to pull me from doing homework?” she asked.

“Since Harry told me that you won’t kill me if I did.” He guided her towards the forbidden forest. They arrived near Hagrid’s hut, “Hear we are!”

“Er, what am I supposed to see?” she asked, confused.

“Choose a tree.”

“You pulled me here, away from studying, to choose a tree?”

“Just choose one.”

“Fine. That one.” She picked the largest tree. “I still don’t get why I need to choose a tree.”

“Not just a tree, it will be our tree.”

“Er, what?”

“I saw it in a muggle TV, we’re gonna carve out names in it.”

“oh!” she remembered when she showed him a TV and they watched her favourite movie. She blushed, she remembered telling him that’s its sweet.

With a wave of a wand, the tree was not just a tree, it theirs. Carved in the tree was a heart, then their initials; T.M.R+H.J.G. in the heart.

“I love you, Hermione Jean Granger.”

“I love you too, Tom Marvolo Riddle.”

And their lips met.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.4K 41
Hermione finds herself thrown in to 1940's after a terrible loss in the battle of Hogwarts. Not knowing how she ended up there, nor how she will retu...
24K 356 17
Lily Potter craves to be as popular and good at being a wizard as her brothers James and Albus and like her mother and father are. She has a lot to l...
2.6M 93.5K 54
Let me take you back fifty years. Let me take you back to a time where teenage Tom Riddle had put aside his dark plans for the future. It was all be...
2.3K 92 32
Gwenevere Everill's Hogwarts letter finally arrived, and she knew she had to go. If anything, to get away from her family. She needed it. She didn't...