Addicted

By daddyclessia

A chance encounter at Lauren's work place is all that's needed to thrust her into a world she denied herself... More

chapter 1 - Miss 'Legs For Days'
Chapter 2 - Own me
chapter 3 - Kind hearted
Chapter 4: The next step
Chapter 5: My person
Chapter 6: The past
Chapter 7: Earn it
Chapter 8: Gravity
Chapter 9: Eclipse
Chapter 10: Coincidences and Trust
Chapter 11: Unconditionally
Chapter 12: Mine
Chapter 13: Energy
Chapter 14: Higher
Chapter 16: Gold
Chapter 17: Fire, meet Gasoline.
Chapter 18: Destined
Chapter 19: Beginnings
Chapter 20: Red
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: Something New

Chapter 15: Cherish

9.6K 220 158
By daddyclessia

A/N so sorry for late update!! but ive been focusing on other fics and writing smut for most chapters in this is actually like, super hard hgfjd esp when my other fics are p angsty and smut filled. 

but i hope u enjoy! its a little shorter than planned but its cause i split this one in two so i could get the next chap out faster x

anyways hope ur all well!!

-

Camila never knew Lauren in nothing but her button up work shirt could be so fucking hot.

It's a lazy Sunday, neither are working their jobs; both having days off as the holidays come to an end. Camila moans softly as she wakes, bare from the waist up as she stretches. She rolls over, hoping to snuggle into the back of Lauren's neck and spoon her; but when she finds empty space she frowns and opens her eyes. Calling out to her girlfriend.

"Laur? Baby you awake?"

She hears Lauren's far away voice, then the other girl darts past her door way; making Camila raise an amused eyebrow.

"Just finishing this painting, be there in a sec!"

Camila rolls her eyes, Lauren newest art project for work has been her obsession. But what has her more intrigued is that when Lauren finally makes it to their bedroom, panting and covered in paint; she's wearing one of Camila's white flowy shirts. Splattered in colours and her hair up in a messy bun, pieces of her thick locks framing her face.

She's smiling sheepishly, eyes darting down to Camila's bare chest and watching how the older woman folds her arms. Raising an expectant eyebrow as Lauren stammers.

"I-I can explain"

Lauren bites her lip, making Camila smile fondly.

"Explain to me as to why my five-hundred-dollar work shirt is covered in paint?"

Lauren practically blanches, eyes wide and looking down to her half-covered body. "This was five hundred fucking dollars!?"

Camila snorts, beckoning Lauren with her finger and patting the space in front of her on the bed. Lauren blushes, responding to the command like it's instinct and lets Camila grab to her waist. Getting her to straddle her lap as she glides her hands comfortingly atop the younger girls thighs.

Lauren's not wearing any panties, and Camila hums appreciatively at that.

"I'm so sorry, I just thought it was like, you know. A normal priced shirt"

Camila kisses her softly, hushing her and massaging softly to Lauren's behind as she glides her hands around her body, making Lauren moan softly and grind down into her. Her fingers splay out against her spine, dipping into her back dimples making Lauren whine.

"Shh, it's okay baby girl. I can buy you more to wear"

Lauren gasps against Camila's mouth, feeling how her hands come back around to her front, massaging Lauren just below her navel; making her keen. The morning is light and soft, like Camila's lips and her touch and her hands.

"Y-You can?" Lauren whimpers against her mouth, feeling Camila smile against her lips.

"Of course princess. But you have to ask nicely, don't you?"

Lauren nods quickly, she wraps her arms around Camila's shoulders, tucking her face into her neck as she starts to grind down into her girlfriend's lap. Camila moans softly, pushing Lauren further against her by holding to her hips; guiding her as she feels Lauren's wetness against her.

"Please Miss?" Lauren whines, lips against Camila's neck, driving her crazy as she begs. Camila loves her like this, needy and wanting and so fucking submissive. It's driving her insane, and Camila groans as Lauren's thighs tighten against her own.

"I know I wasn't good," Lauren pulls back, biting her lip and grabbing Camila's hands. Trailing them up under the shirt, up her body, her stomach, to then cup her breasts. Moaning when Camila squeezes. "Can you forgive me?"

"Fuck Laur"

Camila growls, practically ripping the shirt off the younger woman's body as she attaches her mouth to Lauren's breasts, licking and sucking and biting as Lauren fists Camila's hair, urging her on. But suddenly, Camila grabs her wrist, tutting disapprovingly at how Lauren grabbed her.

"No touching, you know the rules baby girl"

Lauren whines at that, because she loves the older woman's hair. How silky and soft it is. But Lauren obeys her, slipping her hands to Camila's shoulders instead.

By now, she's practically grinding down into Camila's lap for friction; and Camila can tell. Her own underwear is soaked from where Lauren's centre rubbed against her, and Camila decides to take pity on her. Smirking when the hand that was massaging at her navel travels down, rubbing softly to Lauren's clit and making her gasp needily.

"Come on baby, what do you want? You can have anything Laur"

Her finger teases her clit, rubbing slow soft circles that make Lauren whine. "I-I, I want to taste you Miss"

Camila raises an eyebrow at that as Lauren bites her lip; pleading. So Camila decides she's earned it, removing her finger and tucking a stray piece of Lauren's hair behind her ear.

"Of course Lo. On your knees, hands behind your back. Oh, and put the shirt on before you do"

Lauren's heart beats fast at the command, and she scrambles to the foot of the bed; collecting Camila's discarded paint ridden work shirt and slipping it on. Camila's eyes darken at this, licking her bottom lip and biting it as she sits in front of Lauren on the bed.

"Knees baby"

Lauren drops immediately, hands clasped behind her back. Camila, still bare from the waist up, leans back on her hands. Admiring how Lauren looks as she widens her legs.

Her girlfriend's eyes dart to between her legs, and Lauren's chest labours with the effort of keeping herself back from licking and biting up her Mistresses thighs.

"Oh Laur, I thought you wanted to taste me?"

Lauren nods, letting out a soft, barely audible, needy whine; squeezing her thighs together to get some relief. Because Camila's wetness is right there. And Lauren wants so badly to be good for her.

When Camila notices this, how badly Lauren wants it, she pulls Lauren by her necklace. The one with the moon pendent she got her so long ago. The leather curls around Camila's finger, and she tugs just hard enough for Lauren to gasp and move closer until she's eye level with Camila's parted thighs.

The tightening around her throat made a gush of wetness pull between Lauren's legs. She swallows, eyes closing at how good it felt.

"Make me come like the good girl you are"

Lauren opens her eyes, and she kisses up her Mistresses thigh, tongue slipping over the thin panties Camila wears; she rubs at Camila's clit over the fabric – and her Mistress moans for her. Tilting her head back as she fists Lauren's hair between her fingers.

"That's it baby, fuck, good girl"

The praise just urges Lauren on, and she slips her tongue past the thin soaking fabric, entering Camila's wetness and moaning against her at how she tastes.

Her body gets the best of her, and she grabs to her Mistresses thighs as leverage as she slowly rubs at Camila's clit with her tongue.

Suddenly, Lauren's pulled by her hair from her Mistresses entrance, whining when she can't taste her anymore. Her head is then tilted up to Camila's disapproving look, and she gasps at how Camila's holds to her hair between her fingers.

Camila's frown makes Lauren bite her lip, fuck, she hates it when she doesn't please Camila.

"What did I say about touching pet?"

Camila runs her fingers through Lauren's hair, almost making her purr, and her finger smooths down to her mouth – running it over Lauren's wet smooth lips.

Lauren goes to answer her, but suddenly Camila's two fingers are in her mouth. Her Mistress raises an eyebrow, and Lauren wraps her tongue around them wordlessly. Sucking them as she looks up to Camila, obedient and wanting to please her.

"See baby? That wasn't so hard to obey an unspoken command, was it?"

Lauren's thighs clench, and she shakes her head no as Camila brings her fingers out. Lauren's own nails dig into her thighs, so incredibly turned on after tasting her Mistress that her hips buck up into empty air; whining slightly when she isn't allowed back between Camila's thighs.

"Miss, please. I promise I won't touch"

"Shh. It's okay angel" Camila pats her lap, Lauren straddling Camila wordlessly and closing her eyes with a moan as their clits brush together. The older woman grabs to Lauren's waist, making Lauren grind her hips and setting the pace of her movements.

Camila kisses to her collarbone, leaving marks and bites as she closes her eyes. Moaning against her neck when Lauren grinds down harder, grabbing to Camila's shoulder blades when her Mistress moans out it's okay to touch her.

"Faster baby"

Camila digs her nails into Lauren's ivory skin, making her gasp when their soaking clits rub against the other. Lauren's already so close, and she's halfway through coming when Camila grabs at her necklace, bringing her down for a kiss and climaxing as she kisses Lauren so deeply she wonders if her lips will bruise.

"Fuck..."

Camila kisses to Lauren's damp neck, the paint ridden shirt she wears slightly askew off her shoulder. She looks thoroughly fucked, and Camila moans softly at the sight.

"God, I just wanna-" Camila cuts herself off, kissing Lauren lightly and breathing against her lips. "You're so gorgeous Laur. You deserve the world"

She pulls back, and Lauren gets lost in Camila's eyes for a moment. Chest filled with warmth at how the other woman stares at her, Lauren tucks her face into Camila's neck. Breathing her in and hugging her so close Lauren feels like they've become one.

They breathe together, and Lauren can hear Camila's heart beat against her own. "You deserve the world too Camz"

It's muffled and quiet but Camila chuckles softly, massaging Lauren's head with her fingers - threading them through her thick locks as Lauren moans at the feeling. This is heaven, right here, in Camila's arms.

"Come on, we have a shopping trip to go on"

Lauren blinks confusedly, furrowing her brow and pulling back. "Wait, what?"

Camila smiles back, kissing her on the nose. Lauren scrunches it up at the feeling, and oh my god, could she be any cuter?

"Well, you ruined my shirt baby girl. And I wanna spoil you. So suck it up and get dressed"

Lauren flops onto her side with a groan as Camila stands up, the older woman chuckling as she walks to her bathroom. "Oh my god, Dinah was right. You're my sugar daddy"

She hears the shower being turned on, and Camila's voice is distant and teasing. Lauren really wants to join her, holy fuck. "Aw, does little Lauren have a daddy kink?"

Lauren blushes, sitting upright and storming into the bathroom. Camila's smiling under the spray and biting her lip to stop her laugh coming through. Lauren just folds her arms across her chest and pouts.

"I don't have a daddy kink. Shut up"

"Okay, sure, baby girl"

Lauren blushes again, opening the shower door and throwing a brush from the sink at Camila's laughing body.

"Ass"

"Love you too baby"

And Camila winks, grin in place, and she's so beautiful that Lauren's gaze softens a little bit. Camila's like this ray of sunshine that fills Lauren up with warmth. It's a nice feeling having your own personal sun.

(It's such a nice feeling loving Camila.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2.5K 16
Normani has spent her whole life avoiding Dinah Jane. But has she really been doing herself a favor?
227K 5.1K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
473K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...