Angel's Weren't Meant To Be S...

By KatieLuvsTokioHotel

A prophecy. The only thing that motivates her to survive. It doesn't change, even when Victoria, a young Fal... More

[01] The Legend
[02] Prologue
[03] A Living Hell
[04] New Beginnings
[05] Karma's A Bitch
[06] The Decision
[07] Stupid Humans Will Never Learn
[08] The Slave Life
[09] The Auction House
[10] Sold
[11] New Home
[12] Punishment Is For The Weak
[13] A New Point Of View
[14] Within The Depths Of Hell
[15] Supervision
[16] We Are Not Friends
[17] A Being Of Death
[18] Not So Different
[19] Visit From The Witch
[20] Me Help You?
[21] Passion, Lust and Sexual Drive
[22] A Fallen Dream
[23] Escape
[24] The Truth Comes Out
[25] A Fallen Guest
[27] Lycan Revolt
[28] Trust Me
[29] Lord Eric Baylish
[30] Seraph Institute
[31] The Gathering
[32] Plans
[33] Pleasantly Unwelcomed Surprises
[34] More Than A Slave
[35] Doomed To Die
[36] The Burning Is Back!
[37] The Time For War Is Now
[38] The Battle With The Lycans
[39] Run, Trinity!
[40] Inquiries
[41] Back to the Beginning
[42] Anger Is A Powerful Thing
[43] Love Strong and Love Weak
[44] Death Star
[45] I Am Home
[46] Thoughts
[47] Suicide Mission
[48] You Always Have A Choice
[49] Hell's Gate
[50] I Am Hell
[51] This Can Never Be
[52] Becoming Alone
[53] The Choosing
[54] The Prophecy Begins
[55] The Stone City
[56] The King and Queen
[57] You Are Free
[58] Caught
[59] Angel of...
[60] The Sword
Sequel!!

[26] Everyone Is Learning

3.3K 38 12
By KatieLuvsTokioHotel

I was going to update this 2 hours like I said I was going to, but I decided to add some things and do a bit of editting before and I got a bit carried away. It's a lot longer than usual, I think. I hope you all enjoy reading!

---------[ Story Start ]----------

*Keegan's P.O.V.*

"Would you like some more wine, love?" I asked Arianna, holding the bottle up in question after I had finished filling my own crystal glass half way.

Looking at her slightly glazed over eyes and the loopy grin on her face, as she rested her elbows on the dinner table, I could already tell that she didn't need any more of this rich liquor. I only offered because it was the polite thing to do.

Her eyes swung around to look at me, the grin still plastered there. She looked down at her glass, noticing that it was a small sip away from being completely empty. Snatching the glass up, nearly dropping it on the marble floor, she finished off the wine and practically shoved it in my face.

Yes, she has definitely had enough to drink.

"Yess..." she slurred, "I would looovve s'more wine."

Resisting the urge to grimace, I pour a few large mouthfuls into her cup.

Arianna looked at the small amount and pouted but nonetheless didn't complain and simply tossed it down her throat, not even enjoying the rich flavor that resulted from years upon years of aging.

The human maids came in then and under a minute, all of the dishes and dirty plates, besides the two wine glasses, were cleared, leaving Arianna and myself to do what we pleased.

I simply watched as Arianna scanned the room, making sure it was empty of any on-looking eyes before she focused her gaze back on me. I felt like a mouse staring its cat attacker straight in the face. Taking a sip of the wine I thought of how it was times like these where I felt uncomfortable around her.

I have come to realize that I do not love Arianna. At least not in the way that a man should love the woman that he is going to marry.

Sure I love her company and looks and even her skills in the bedroom. But what kind of a love is that? I love the idea of her.

I think I am only really marrying her because I have always been obsessed with the idea of having a wife, and living in a huge palace, being more than rich and maybe even starting a family with a great job to support my family.

It is quite sad that I have only realized this now. The wedding is to take place in just over 4 months time as we have been engaged for far too long. But I am starting to wish that I wasn't.

"Dinner was quite nice, wasn't it darling?" I said awkwardly, taking another quick sip of my drink. I never knew what to say to her when she was in such a state... Taking up the handkerchief from my lap, I use it to wipe my mouth before placing it on the table beside me.

Crossing her arms on the table and leaning forward, causing her breasts to be pushed even farther out so that they were almost spilling out of her dress neckline, she winked and said, "Delicious," and then licked her top lip.

Now, I am a man and I have to admit that the look of all of that did cause my pants to tighten a bit.

As much as I wanted to take her to my bed and satisfy my sudden need, I knew that I still had a previous engagement to attend to.

I took up my cup once last time and finished its contents quickly, not wanting to prolong this any longer. I cleared my throat and pushed my chair back so I could stand. Arianna did so as well hastily, almost tripping over her skirts.

Leaning over the corner of the table, keeping it there to separate us, I placed a kiss on her forehead, "I will see you later tonight, love. Good night."

I had been hoping that she wouldn't inquire as to what I would be doing tonight. And I kept hoping for the best as I started to head towards the door. But luck was not on my side as of right now.

"Wha-what?" she sputtered, "What do you mean?"

Turning around I said, "I have something to attend to. It probably wont take too long so I will see you in a few hours."

Slowly walking up to me, with a smirk on her face, Arianna said, "Are you sure you have to?"

When her chest was just lightly pressed up against mine, I looked down at her quite emotionlessly. I didn't even flinch when her fingertips lightly traced a line up my arm and down my chest where they then played at the edge of my pants waistline.

"Yes. I already said that I would be there."

"Hm..." she leaned forward with her entire body, pressing firmly into me and she placed slightly wet kisses all across my collarbone and up my neck to my ear where she whispered, "I'm sure they wouldn't mind waiting an hour or so... Just please come to bed. My body aches for you, Keegan. The space between my legs is already so hot and wet and ready for you. I need you right now..."

As much as my body wished to take her up on that offer, my mind was already far away in the library...

Grabbing her shoulders, I gently pried her body off of mine, "Perhaps later, Arianna..."

She was angry now. Her eyes narrowed as she glared at me, "Why not now? What could you be possibly doing right now that you wont come to bed with me, as I am practically offering myself to you on a silver platter?"

I supposed that the truth was the only answer, "I am going to the library. For the next little while I am going to be teaching Victoria how to read."

Her face looked confused for all of about 3 seconds as her drunken mind tried to think of who Victoria was. And as soon as recognition came upon her, I was surprised that I didn't see flames coming out of her eyes.

"Victoria?" she seethed, "Why are you teaching that vile wretched whore how to read? Why are you teaching her anything?!"

"She deserves the right to read, Arianna, don't you think? It is a fairly basic skill of everyone who lives under this roof."

Her arms went to her hips and her voice got progressively louder, "And you are willing to spend time teaching her to read as if she were a child instead of satisfying your manly needs with me all night long?"

It sounded strange when she put it like that but I nodded anyways, "I already said that I would. If I don't leave now, I will be very late for her first lesson..."

There was a deafening slapping noise as she brought her hand up across my face.

My head barely moved to the side but it was still a hard hit.

Clenching my jaw, I tried to ignore the stinging of the entire left side of my face and push down the feelings of anger that bubbled within me, just under the surface.

Looking her straight in the face, I said in a low and even tone, "You will never hit me for any reason again..."

I knew that she was drunk and that I should never hit a woman, especially not one that I am going to marry, but that was across the line...

Arianna simply ignored my comment, "Have fun with your whore!" she spat, "don't bother coming to our bed tonight," and then fled the room in a second.

The room filled with silence as the doors slammed closed behind her retreating form.

On the one hand I was happy to be rid of her when she was in such an angry and drunken state, as it happens more than it normally should, but on the other hand I was disappointed that it had to come down to her hitting me. Our relationship just keeps sinking lower and lower and even now I don't even know what this is anymore. I almost dread the day I have to say 'I do', but we have been together for so long so maybe nothing bad will happen anyways...

It was an issue that I would have to question and ponder again on some other occasion. As I said before, my mind wasn't even with me at this moment, and I found the rest of me wanting to follow it there.

Walking out the door that had been slammed in my face only moments before, I looked around and saw that the halls were empty except for the couple of maids who were going around the palace now and lighting the candles in the most frequently used rooms.

Before long I had made my way down the long east corridor and made it to the library. As I walked closer I slowed my pace, realizing that I was on the verge of running and my heart was beating a bit faster than usual. Was I nervous? No, I had no reason to be.

The door was slightly open and candles had already been lit, as there was a warm glow that was escaping the doorframe. Taking a deep breath and swallowing the lump in my throat I placed a hand on the door and gently pushed it open and stepped inside before slightly closing the door behind me.

Turning around I didn't know what I had been expecting.

Maybe she would be sitting down all ready to learn, a stack of books on every surface surrounding her... It could have been anything.

Thinking about how she is as a person though, I suppose that none of that would look right at all.

But of course the one thing I hadn't been expecting, happened. My breath caught in my throat.

I had ordered the maids to get some more clothes for Victoria that she would like.

Now she was wearing a black, floor-length dress, made of some kind of satin material. The top had no straps, although it could have been hidden under her long almost hip length black hair, and it had a snug corset that was made up of lace and a ribbon up the middle to tie it together.

She had been standing so her one side was to me, but then she turned and I also saw the thigh high slit of the right side of the skirt.

I don't know why I would be thinking such things about Victoria. She is a Fallen angel. I am an Angel Hunter. My entire life has been dedicated towards hunting, killing and enslaving these creatures.

Yet looking at Victoria now. At how her slightly coloured, yet flawless skin glowed in the candle light, how her piercing grey-blue eyes took the world in with every truthful detail, how her dark hair caught and reflected every beam of light, and how her entire being wanted you to learn more.

"Hello, Master Keegan..." she said softly, her voice lingered in my ears.

I realized then that she was most likely trying to be overly nice so as not to offend me or cause her to be punished again. Trinity was right in that, I had been much too cruel on her that night... Locking her in the brick for a day would have sufficed; she didn't need to scream. Even just remembering hearing her that night sent a wave of shivers down my spine. It was something I deeply regret doing now.

"Good evening, Victoria," I gave her a light smile, "That dress looks... very nice"

She looked down almost as if she were embarrassed "Thank you. Trinity thought I should wear it at least once."

I thought about that for a second. Trinity had helped her get ready for this? It's not like this was anything fancy...

It was quiet for a few long moments. I cleared my throat awkwardly. This was the first time that I have spent any planned time alone with Victoria since we had that small kissing episode a couple weeks back.

A kiss that I have thought about every day since...

"So... Have you been waiting for very long?" I walked around the couch that she was standing in front of so I could get to the desk full of paper and pens and ink and such. As I gathered a few supplies, I continued, "I'm sorry I am a bit late. I was just having dinner with Arianna..."

From the corner of my eye I saw her shake her head no before answering, "Not too long, Master..."

I nodded. I didn't like how formal she was being with me. It all sounded forced and awkward. The thought that she just simply may not trust me came to mind then and I hated that idea.

Trust is important to me.

Coming back over to Victoria I gestured to the couch and sat down, expecting her to do the same, instead she folded her legs neatly beneath her and sat down on the floor.

Giving her a weird look, one of my eyebrows rose, "What are you doing?"

"Sitting?"

"You are on the floor..." I stated.

"As is my place," she said simply.

This shocked me. What kind of places has she been too in the past? What kinds of ridiculous things did she have to go through and endure for the sake of preserving her life?

Knowing this was something that would have to change, while she was living in my household at least, I gently touched her forearm so as not to seem threatening, "I don't know what the house rules have been for you in the past, but you are allowed to sit on chairs and couches in my home..."

"That's fine, Master. I would prefer to stay on the floor..." her voice trailed off at the end.

Some how I knew that I wasn't going to convince her to do anything. She would learn at her own pace that life wasn't that bad for her here. I didn't want to 'order' her to sit up on the couch, because I knew that that would make her uncomfortable and that was the last thing I wanted to do to her.

Instead, I pushed the small table back a bit and sat down on the floor beside her. Her eyes widened and I smiled at her surprise, "What? You've never seen a human sit on the floor before?" I joked.

Victoria simply shook her head no and she moved a bit away from me. I suppose that I was too close for her.

I laughed and grabbed my stack of papers and pen and ink and started to write out the upper and lower case letters of the alphabet. She watched intently as the pen smoothly ran across the page.

The silence was unbearable, and I wanted to know about her. It was in my nature to know everything about everything.

"Have you seen these kinds of letters and symbols before?"

She shook her head no.

"But your prophecy must be written down. I'm sure there are other books in your world that you have seen..."

I had been asking it in a simply curious manner. Just wanting to know why she couldn't read or if she knew angelic script and not Human. But she took it a totally different way.

Her eyes narrowed at me and I could see anger that boiled within her.

Without a word she swiftly stood up and took a few steps back away from me, "May I please go? I wish to go to bed..."

I was surprised and frustrated at her response and my mouth hung open like a fish for a moment before I thought of what to say.

"No."

"No..." she repeated.

"Sit down, Victoria."

When she didn't reply, I tried again and put the pen down on the table as I had finished writing all of the letters out already, "Victoria, sit down..."

Her face turned emotionless, and her eyes looked empty of all feeling all of a sudden, "Yes, Master." She sat down a good 2 feet away from me.

"And enough with this 'Master' business. Call me Keegan. People who I trust don't call me Master all the time and make it sound like they wished they could kill me with the name alone."

"My apologies, Keegan."

I sighed and gave up for now. She would warm up to me eventually.

"Are you ready to start learning how to read?" I asked politely with a bit of a smile.

A blush suddenly formed on her face and she looked down a bit as she nodded. That alone made my insides warm a bit.

As nervous and shy and embarrassed as she was, she did genuinely want to learn how to read. I appreciated that. Now I knew that I wasn't wasting my time. Not that I thought spending any time with her could be considered time wasted.

"Good."

The next few hours of time were spent with my teaching.

I started with the basic alphabet, getting her to know them, recognize them, and then practice writing them. Considering she had never written anything before, her letters looked relatively elegant. She started off very quiet, not wanting to speak much. But after I had explained that a big part of the reading process was knowing how the words and letters sounded, Victoria spoke more. It was all still quiet but at least she was trying.

After that, I taught her how to try to sound out small words with all of the letters making a sound and then putting them together.

It was a long process. It felt strange that she was nearly as old as I, 20 years old in human standards, and couldn't read but she was a surprisingly fast learner.

As the night and teachings progressed we had moved closer and closer together so the space between us wasn't so large and awkward. I didn't know how long it had been, a few hours I had suspected, but by now she already knew the letters and how to write them flawlessly. I had to admit that I was impressed.

Getting a small book off one of the many shelves, I handed it to Victoria and she took it delicately as if it would turn to dust in her hands.

Quickly glancing at the clock, I was surprised to see that it was already into the early hours of the morning. We were just pushing half passed 2 at the moment, having spent almost 8 hours on the carpeted library floor. Everyone was surely asleep by now and all of the candles besides the ones in the library were all blown out. A few around us had already burnt out as well.

"This is just a book of small and simple poems. You can start practicing to sound out the words in here. If there is a word you don't know, mark the page with a pencil and I will explain them tomorrow."

She nodded and I could just see the tiniest flicker of a smile on her face as she ran her fingers over the cover.

"Would you like to try to read a few lines now?" I asked.

She looked up at me and smiled causing my heart to thumped loudly in my chest until she looked back down and opened the book to some random page.

Victoria started slow and quiet at first, which was to be expected. But as she continued on she asked fewer questions and did it all on her own.

"The s-sick ro-rose b-by Will-William B-Bla-Blake. O rose... th-tho-thou art sick! The... in-inv-invis-invisib-visible worm, That fli-flies in the n-ni-night, In the ho-how-wl-ing st-storm, Has... f-fow-found out thy bed, Of c-cri-crim-son-crimson joy; And his da-dark s-sec-secret... l-lov-love Does th-thy life des-destr-destroy."

When she finished she smiled hugely at me, "I did it!"

I returned her smile and nodded, "Yes, you actually did quite well, I am very proud of you!"

As she continued to beam out her happiness, I put all of the practice papers, that were all around us, into a pile for her to take back to her room in case she wished to look them over some more later or tomorrow at some point after her duties were finished.

"Thank you, Keegan..." she said absently, I almost didn't hear it. But when I did, I also didn't know what to say.

"Your welcome," I replied lamely as I had nothing else better to say to her.

Victoria flipped through a few more pages and mumbled the words under her breath that looked new and I could tell that she was absolutely amazed that she could read so well.

As she closed the book and placed it on the table I stretched my arms over my head and cracked my neck on both sides, "Well, I suppose it is time for bed..."

Of course I didn't really want to leave her. She had clearly become more comfortable with being around me and I didn't want that to end. She had smiled so much tonight that I found myself wanting to see her smile all the time.

Rising to my feet, my knees stiff and legs sore from the very little amount of moving we had done, I ignored the slight discomfort and held my hand out for her to take hold of.

She was very hesitant in taking my offer to help her stand, but eventually she did and I helped pulled her up to her feet. Her legs must have been very sore as she had been sitting on them the whole time, she almost fell right back to the ground. Thankfully I was there to grab hold of her upper arm and waist to keep her on her feet.

Victoria was clearly embarrassed, as then I had caused her to blush for the third time that night. I never understood why she could always so easily act all cold and distant around others but as soon as it is just she and I, all of her courage and cold, hard and evil demeanor just vanishes.

Was she just simply nervous to be around me alone? I knew for a fact that she wasn't scared. But ever since we had last kissed...

My heart thudded loudly and it felt like it was trying to break through my ribcage. I looked down at her then and she must have felt my eyes on her because then she lifted her head and from under her thick long lashes, her beautiful eyes peered up at me.

I took in everything about her then. The way her light pink lips were parted slightly, looking soft and pouted, make me want to feel them again. The smooth skin of her face ran all the way down her exposed long neck before rolling onto her breasts and disappearing beneath her dark black and blue robes...

My skin tingled everywhere as I ached to touch her more. My fingertips burned with longing and a shiver ran down my spine and through my arms.

I wanted to blame my male wants and desires for what happened then, but a small part of me knew that I simply wished to be with her again.

My tall 6"2 frame pulled Victoria's shorter 5"8 figure gently against myself. I reveled in her warm body being pressed against me and how soft she felt. Her eyes were opened wide, full lips slightly parted, but if she had any idea of what I wanted to do, which I'm sure she did, she made no moves in stopping me.

Instantly taking this as the go ahead, I let my one hand snake around her waist and let the other cup her left cheek.

As I tilted her face up to me, her eyes fluttered. I felt her hands on my shoulder and one wound its way timidly around my neck before it tightened slightly, bringing my head down an inch.

That was all I needed.

Without any hesitation, I pulled her up even closer to me and brought my lips down to meet hers. A shock wave of shivers ran through my entire being, starting at our molded lips.

This kiss wasn't as forceful and rushed as it had been before. Instead this was intimate. Both of us wanting to feel deeper, get closer, and have more. Our lips passionately moved together in a heated dance.

Both of ours hands started to wander and explore one another. Mine travelled around her waist and tightened my hold. Victoria's went from my shoulders to my chest, feeling everything before they went back around my neck to bring us impossibly closer.

I ventured further still as I opened my mouth and ran my tongue over her soft bottom lip. It didn't take long before I felt her relax her body into me and open her mouth to me. Our tongues twirled together and I explored her warm mouth.

One of my hands gently massaged her lower hip that earned me a soft moan, which only edged me on further.

Pulling away from her, we looked in each other's eyes, both of us breathing hard. Her eyes looked darker and completely consumed by lust and I'm sure mine looked the same. Our hands became desperate to feel more as our lips locked together once again, firmer than before.

All I could think of was how much I didn't want to stop. How perfect she felt against me. How much I wanted to go even further with Victoria.

And all of that kind of concerned me.

I slowed down the pace before releasing her beautiful mouth and resting my forehead against hers. Her eyes looked right at me and I could have been mistaken but she looked disappointed by me stopping. I also couldn't help but look at her pouting, pink and swollen lips

Victoria's hands moved down to rest on the front of my chest while my thumbs made small massaging circles on her hips.

At this point, because of all of the variables, I didn't know where this put us. This is exactly how I felt last time although that had been the first time I had kissed any other woman since I started seeing Arianna. This time was different. This time I felt that I really wanted to kiss Victoria.

"I'm sorry..." I said, unsure if they were anything else that I could have said instead.

Victoria smirked, "Didn't enjoy yourself, Master?"

The truth of it came to me then. She just assumed that this is what I wanted her for. Being subjugated to her Masters pleasures is all that she was used to from the past. Surely this was just another medial task for her, not something she enjoyed doing.

Stepping away from her, causing her arms to fall down to her sides, I cleared my throat, "No... I just meant I'm sorry I did that. It was uncalled for; you didn't deserve that. I want you to feel comfortable here, not like you are simply being taken advantage of."

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "You thought I wasn't enjoying myself?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Either way, I'm sure you don't want to be touched by us Humans more than necessary and especially not in that manner."

She shrugged her shoulders, never taking her eyes off of me. Her gaze, although beautiful, were quite intense and unnerving at the moment.

Walking towards me, Victoria smoothed out the collar of my dark blue shirt, "Don't worry, Master Keegan. I won't speak a word of this in case Lady Arianna is ever within earshot. It can be our little secret."

I clenched my jaw at this. In that entire time I had forgotten about Arianna and that she would be more than furious if she found out about this. In fact, she would probably murder Victoria with her bare hands.

"Yea... A secret," I agreed with her.

There must have been something in the tone of my voice. Victoria bit her bottom lip and look up at me from under her lashes, causing my pants to tighten.

"Right. But if you ever wish to get away from the Lady of the house... I'm sure you'll know where you can go..."

And with that she picked up her stack of papers and books and walked around me and left the room.

My mind wheeled at what I had just heard. Did she seriously just offer her bed up to me? For some reason, I didn't think that happened very often.

I shook my head and ran my hands through my hair as I let out a huge breath of air.

After blowing out all but one of the candles, I retired out of the library and up to bed.

My emotions were going wild now. Even I had a lot to learn now.

--------------------

Please vote and comment and fan, amazing readers! I love you all! I hope you enjoyed the end of this chapter as much as I do.

Thanks :)

KatieLuvsTokioHotel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 2.4K 89
Highest Ranking: #42 in Fantasy (Nov 2019),#65 in Paranormal (Feb 2018)....God has sent watchers, a powerful set of warrior angels, to earth to track...
79.2K 8K 42
MISTBORN x GAME OF THRONES *Wattpad YA profile Featured story* If Cadence had said no to a blood spirit, the noble family she worked for would still...
320 39 27
He wasn't born an angel. He worked his way to angelhood. He earned his place among them by centuries of serving God. Only to be assigned the most dem...
288K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...