Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

47- Where I Belong

16.1K 552 141
By BluePringlez

Asoka Pov.

He frowned.

"I guess that means we'll have too do it the hard way..." He mumbled to himself.

I jumped back and green grass appeared underneath my feet, contrasting against the monochromic world.

I hopped around, and each time my feet hit the floor, a green patch of grass appeared there. Soon there was a sea of green around Itachi.

"I don't want to fight you." He stated to me.

"Neither do I, after all, you are, one of my favorite characters." He raised an eyebrow.

"We just want to get to Konaha to repetive for our sins." I rolled my eyes.

"Listen-Itachi. I know about everything. Danzo, the reason you spared Sauske, why you are going to Konaha, so dont even." I said stopping him. For a second I swore I saw shock, but his eyes still had a coldness in them. I matched it with my own cold gaze filled with emptiness, my facade was fine in my eyes, considering I've never had a compeditor to test it on.

"How...?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I have sources, now please leave us in peace." I asked calmly. He nodded slowly.

"Fine, till we meet again. You seem like a strong opponent... I'd enjoy sparring with you... one day."

"I'll be waiting." I told him. He nodded with the tradmark Uchiha catch phrase.

Itachi dropped the genjutsu and the sudden feeling of gravity killed the muscles in my legs. I felt the rush of me falling. But I caught myself with a grunt. My feet felt pounds heavier. I hissed to myself. When did he put a second genjutsu on me? When didn't I notice. Kisame when into a fighting stance but Itachi put his hand infront of Kisame.

"Lets go, Kisame. They obviously don't want us here." Kisame'd grin turned into a frown.

"Aww.." He complained, taking his sword and strapping it onto his back. I shakily put my hands into the release sign.

"K-Kai." I threw out. The genjutsu was lifted but I fell forward from the exhastion of using my Kekkai Genkai. I could feel the twin Roses dissapear from parts of my body and mind, along with other plants as I faded into the darkness.

- - - - Gai POV - - - -

Asoka gasped and fell on one knee. I got on the defensive. I knew something was up when they decided to turn themselves in.

The man who's skin was a light blue, and what looked like gills, on his cheeks, went into an offensive position. What was his name? Kisame?

I saw Asoka seem to fight against herself and went to glare at the second man, Itachi Uchiha. He put his hand out infront of Kisame.

"Lets go, Kisame." He spoke, his voice calm and cool. Kisame gave a whine of complaint and they turned around and left. As soon as I felt they were out of range, Asoka fell forward. There was a sound of a poof behind us. We all spun around to see the twin plants had turned into seeds.

Everyone froze for a second as realization came into their heads.

"Asoka!" We all yelled at the same time, dashing towards her. Riza reached there first, picking her up by her shoulder, supporting her.

"She's out cold. What did he do to her?" She asked nobody in particular. Hich grabbed her and picked her up princess style. Riza put her hand on Asoka's forehead and snatched it back quickly. "She's burning up. We need a wet paper towl, and some water-now." I went though the supplies and quickly took out a rag and my water, soaking it and placing it on Asoka's forehead. Kyousuke seemed to be panicking.

"Her breathing is estatic, what is happening?" Watanuki asked, seeming absolutly afraid.

"I don't know!" Riza yelled, her hands glowing with medical healing.

"Its a genjutsu!" Kyousuke yelled, as if realizing.

I quickly released it before anybody could do it. A shock shot up my body and I fell forward on one knee. Asoka's breathing slowed down to one, as if she were asleep.

"Gai! Are you alright?" Riza asked me. I nodded.

"The power of youth restored me!" I yelled. She smiled back softly. I could feel myself happy because she just smiled.

"Good. Come on- we have to keep moving-there might be more behind those two." Riza said. We all nodded, I took Asoka and held her on my back. She was light.

Very light.

Has she been eating correctly? I can't remember.

How does Kakashi live with her?

-Meanwhile with Kakashi- (Kakashi POV)

I sighed, walking down the street. I heard Naruto was training with some person, he called... Pervy Sage...?

Walking past the hot springs I saw a man with white poofy hair, looking suspiciously into the female part of the springs, with a book

Hm... Could that be...? Ofcourse it is! Who else would be amazing enough-to do such a thing?!

"Jarariya-senpai!" I called with a grin underneath my mask. He turned around at the mention of his name.

"Oh-Kakashi! My star pupil! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Looking for you. I haven't heard word about the new release and wanted to know if you finished yet, or the progress." I said swaying slightly.

"Well, its almost done-I'm working on it now." He replied. I grinned like an idiot-behind my mask. A bubbily feeling exploded inside of me.

YES!YES!

I turned around, my back facing his back, so I could cover him why he spied for his research.

It was a while in silence as he seemed to giggle to himself quietly.

"So- I heard you got married." Jarariya said.

"Ah-Y-Yeah..." I said with a half hearted laugh.

"Does she know you are a fan of my books?" He asked me. Seeming slightly happy.

"Er- I think so." I said scratching the back of my head.

Jaraiya's POV

So. It was an arranged marriage... Lets see one more thing.

"Would you mind if I used her for research? I really-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence as I felt one of the worst angry auras ever looming over my good friend.

"Don't you dare go near her." Kakashi spoke with such venom that I bet he would have had more in store if I weren't writing his books.

"Alright-alright." I said putting my hands up in silent surrender. I smirked. So its forced-and he likes her. One more...

"Does she like you?" I asked him. He looked down alittle.

"I'm not sure..." He mumbled back to me.

"Ah... so you like her, and she doesn't like you?" I teased slightly. His face steamed up red, in embarassemt.

"She might like me. I mean... She used to be emotionless... but now she's pretty content with everything... and-" He stopped for a second, looking down. "The third said that she liked me... and he's usually right all the time..."

My eyes widened slightly. The third got into this discussion?(sp?)

"So, if you like her, and she supposedly likes you-whats the problem?" I asked. Kakashi kept his eye downcast, and as if remembering a bad memory-fogged over and became cold.

"I can't rush things... not with her past." Now I was curious.

"What was her past?" I asked.

"She didn't tell me." He said. I opened my mouth to ask how he knew but realization struck me- she got the information tortured out of her. Kakashi must have seen my face and shook his head. "We didn't torture her, but looked through her memorys..."

"Does she know?" I asked. He shook his head no. "How bad is it?"

"...She was raped... beaten... abused... neglected... hated... and attacked..." Kakashi said gravely, his voice full of remorse. He didn't want to talk about it. I could tell it was a harsh subject for him. And if his wife was to speak of it, I bet she wouldn't even be able to.

"Alright," I said turning around on my butt. "One last question, what is your wife's name?"

"Asoka," He grinned behind his mask. "Asoka Hatake."

I patted his back and walked down the street away from him. Just what I wanted to hear.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Third POV

"Lets camp here." Riza said to everyone. They all nodded and set up camp. Hich and Watanuki went to their tent. Riza and Gai into theirs. The still unconsious Asoka was placed in silent Kyousuke's tent.

There he sat, legs crossed and looking at the young woman with a thinking expression. There was something about her- but he couldn't put his finger on it. Something that his grandmother reminded him of, something that radiates off of Asoka like beams of light.

What was it? Confidence? Courage? Pride? Patience? Understanding? Tolerance? Strength? Knowlage?

Kyousuke shook his head. Perhaps all she knew, was where her heart layed. Kyousuke unconsiously put his hand over-where his heart would be, under the clothes and skin.

Where did he belong in this world? He wasn't sure. Ever since he was a young boy, he just wanted to be someone that helps others with their problems. He had the gift of reading minds. So he could easily figure out the problem, looking from all views.

But- he was now too old for that dream. However- one look at Asoka, was all it took for him to realize she had problems, and needed someone without judgement to listen. He was here for her- to listen. And as soon as she woke up. He would listen until she had nothing left to say.

*end chapter*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Too Short?

(Its a worthless-lemmi rant A/N: Ignore it unless you wana help ;D)

T~T My brother wont tell me what I'm getting for my birthday!!! D: HE'S SO MEANNN!!!

But they both gave me the sammee hint: It starts with a K- and Its Poop. (My brother gave me an extra hint- he said: Its loveable.)

Alrighty- so, if you havent read To See The Bright Side (TSBS) -you won't realize that I speak and understand fluent russian.

Kakashi in japanese means Scarecrow (you already got that)

Now.

Kakashki in russian means poop.

My dad-is evil- he now makes fun of me xD

I already knew the reseblance of the two words- but I made a mistake of not calling him 'Scarecrow' in his presence... so NOW!!

(Keep in mind-he's saying this IN russian-I'm translating it) ((On the phone))

Him:"So, how are your books going along?"

Me: "Good, good, 30 thousand reads and 1 thousand votes."

Him: "On your poop book? Do your fans enjoy reading poop? They love snatching your poop filled books with poop everywhere dont they?" -he laughs-

Me: ...NO :I

-In Background I hear my little half-sister laughing her head off, because all she gets from the conversation, is that my dad is talking about POOP-

Her from BG: HAHAHA!!! Anna's so funny.

Dad, talking to her: Yes... don't follow her footsteps...

Me: I CAN HEAR YOU!!

...

My family is insane ;D

Anyhow! The first thought for my B-day present was : KAKASHI PLUSH DOLL!!

But- I dont wana get my hopes up, and I'm getting it the week after next week x_x

Somebody save meee

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
122K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...
339K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
71.8K 2.4K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days with little excitement. That is until she is assaulted in the very streets of her village...