Shattering Time [5] (The Para...

By Turtlii

Rassilon was sent back to hell, the Master followed not too far after. The Doctor and the Stone had a hell of... More

Shattering Time
Prologue
The Eleventh Hour
The Eleventh Hour - Three
The Beast Below
The Beast Below - Two
Victory of the Daleks
Victory of the Daleks - Two
The Time of Angels
The Time of Angels - Two
Flesh and Stone
Flesh and Stone - Two
The Vampires of Venice
The Vampires of Venice - Two
The Vampires of Venice - Three
Amy's Choice
Amy's Choice - Two
The Hungry Earth
The Hungry Earth - Two
Cold Blood
Cold Blood - Two
Vincent and the Time Lords
Vincent and the Time Lords - Two
The Lodgers
The Lodgers - Two
The Lodger - Three
The Pandorica Opens
The Pandorica Opens - Two
The Pandorica Opens - Three
The Big Bang
The Big Bang - Two
The Death of the Doctor and Stone

The Eleventh Hour - Two

2.7K 72 5
By Turtlii

"Attention, Prisoner Zero. The human residence is surrounded. Attention Prisoner Zero. The human residence is surrounded."

"What's that?"

"Well, that would be back up." The Stone said. "Okay, one more time. We do have back up and that's definitely why we're safe."

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"Well, safe apart from, you know, incineration." The Doctor shrugged as the not policewoman eyes widened.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

The Doctor hit the sonic screwdriver while the man and the dog slowly walked into another room completely ignoring the Time Lords and human. "Come on, work, work, work, come on."

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." The sonic then started to work making the Stone beam as he flashed the sonic at them both freeing them. He grabbed her hand and pushed the not policewoman to the stairs. "Run! Run!"

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." The voice warned again.

The Time Lords ran through the garden. "Kissogram?" The Doctor looked at her.

"Yes, a kissogram. Work through it."

"Why'd you pretend to be a policewoman?"

"You two broke into my house." She looked at the Time Lords. "It was this or a French maid. What's going on? Tell me. Tell me!"

"An alien convict is hiding in your spare room disguised as a man and a dog, and some other aliens are about to incinerate your house. Any questions?" He asked as they ran over to the TARDIS.

"Yes."

"Me too." The Doctor said trying to put his key into the TARDIS. "No, no, no, no!" he shouted.

"Don't do that, not now!" The Stone groaned hitting her head on the door. "It's still rebuilding. Not letting us in. No TARDIS. Great."

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"Come on." She went to pull the Doctor away. The Stone frowned moving over to the shed.

"We destroyed this shed the last time we were here. It smashed to pieces." She looked at the woman while the Doctor pulled out of her grip moving over and standing beside the Time Lady

"So there's a new one." She shrugged. "Let's go."

"Yeah, but the new one's got old." The Doctor looked at her touching the shed then licked his finger. "It's ten years old at least. Twelve years. I'm not six months late, I'm twelve years late."

"He's coming." She warned looking around to find the man and dog

"You said six months. Why did you say six months?" The Stone asked.

"We've got to go." She started to pull them both away before the Doctor stopped. "This matters. This is important. Why did you say six months?"

"Why did you say five minutes!" She shouted at them.

"What?" The Doctor blinked.

"Come on."

"What?"

"Come on!"

"What?"

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

The Doctor and the Stone followed the woman into the village. "You're Amelia." he looked at her.

"And you're late."

"Amelia Pond." The Stone looked at her. "You're the little girl."

"I'm Amelia and you're late."

"What happened?"

"Twelve years."

"You hit my wife with a cricket bat!" He stared at her.

"Twelve years."

"A cricket bat!"

"Twelve years and four psychiatrists."

"Four?" The Stone blinked trying to keep up with the Angry Amelia.

"I kept biting them."

The Stone frowned not understanding. "Why?"

"They said you two weren't real."

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated. Repeat..."

The Stone blinked looking at a pair of speakers on an ice cream van. The Doctor frowned at the sight.

"No, no, no, come on." Amelia groaned. "What? We're being staked out by an ice-cream van."

The repeat continued through the speakers of the ice cream van. "Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

The Doctor walked over to the man in the ice cream van. "What's that? Why are you playing that?"

"It's supposed to be Claire De Lune." He frowned. The Stone picked up the radio frowning and leaning towards it.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated. Repeat. Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." The Time Lords continued to look around seeing people looking at their phones strangely.

"Doctor, Stone, what's happening?"

"Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

The Doctor and the Stone jumped over a small fence and ran into a house. The Stone grumbling at the way the Doctor just stormed in. She then remembered the current issue and shook her head.

They walked in seeing a similar looking eyeball as the one in the crack looking at them through a TV. "Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"Hello! Sorry to burst in." The Doctor greeted the elderly woman who was hitting buttons on her TV remote. "We're doing a special on television faults in this area."

"Also crimes." The Stone quickly added. "Let's have a look."

"I was just about to phone." The woman explained. "It's on every channel. Oh, hello, Amy dear." She softly smiled at the redhead who looked slightly uncomfortable. "Are you a policewoman now?"

"Well, sometimes."

"I thought you were a nurse."

"I can be a nurse."

"Or actually a nun?" The Stone snapped her head at the Scottish girl her eyes wide.

"I dabble." She shrugged.

"Amy, who is your friends?"

"Who's Amy?" The Doctor frowned over his shoulder. "You were Amelia."

"Yeah? Now I'm Amy."

"Amelia Pond." The Stone frowned. "That was a great name."

"Bit fairy tale." She shrugged.

"I know you two, don't I? I've seen you both somewhere before." The woman pointed between the Time Lords.

"Not me. Brand new face First time on. Might have seen my wife before." He shrugged then looked at Amy. "And what sort of job's a kissogram?"

"I go to parties and I kiss people." She replied. The Time Lords then stared at her. "With outfits." She then cleared her throat. "It's a laugh."

"You were a little girl five minutes ago." The Doctor looked at her in horror.

"You're worse than my aunt." Amy crossed her arms.

"I'm the Doctor. I'm worse than everybody's aunt." He then turned to the woman. "And that is not how I'm introducing myself."

"Too late sweetheart." The Stone snorted.

"Hush you." He looked at her. The Doctor then flashed his sonic at the radio listening to broadcasts all over the world. "Repetez. Le Prisonnier. Zero wird der menschliche."

"Okay, so it's everywhere, in every language." The Doctor said.

"They're broadcasting to the whole world." The Stone said while the Doctor poked his head out the window looking at the sky.

"What's up there?" Amy frowned. "What are you looking for?"

"Okay. Planet this size, two poles, your basic molten core?" The Doctor muttered.

"They're going to need a forty percent fission blast."

The Doctor noticed a young man walk in. He then stood face to face with the man. "But they'll have to power up first, won't they?" He frowned. "So assuming a medium-sized starship, that's 20 minutes. What do you think, twenty minutes?" He looked at the Stone.

"Yeah, twenty minutes. We've got twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes to what?" Amy frowned.

"Are you the Doctor?" The young man looked at the Doctor making the Stone frown while the Doctor blinked in surprise.

"He is, isn't he?" The woman pointed at the Time Lord. "He's the Doctor! And She's the Stone!" She looked at them. "The Raggedy Doctor and the Tattered Stone!" 'Tattered' The Stone mouthed to the Doctor. "All those cartoons you did when you were little. The Raggedy Doctor and the Tattered Stone. It's them."

"Shut up." Amy quietly glared at the woman as the Time Lords frowned sitting on the sofa. "Cartoons?" The Doctor slowly said to the Time Lady who looked just as confused as he was.

"Gran, it's them, isn't it? It's really them!"

"Jeff, shut up." Amy snapped then looked at the Time Lords. "Twenty minutes to what?"

"The human residence will be incinerated. Repeat..."

"The human residence." The Stone slowly said as the Doctor cut in. "They're not talking about your house, they're talking about the planet. Somewhere up there, there's a spaceship, and it's going to incinerate the planet."

"...will be incinerated. Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"Twenty minutes to the end of the world." The Stone looked between the three humans who stared at the Doctor and the Stone in horror.

"Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate 'the human residence, or the human residence will be incinerated."

The Doctor and the Stone left the house marching through the street with Amy trying to keep up with them. "What is this place?" The Doctor frowned. "Where are we?"

"Leadworth," Amy replied following them.

"Where's the rest of it?"

"This is it."

"Is there an airport?" The Stone asked looking at the redhead unimpressed.

"No."

"A nuclear power station?"

"No."

The Doctor looked at her. "Even a little one?"

"No."

"Nearest city?"

"Gloucester. Half an hour by car."

"We don't have half an hour." The Stone grimaced. "Do we have a car?"

"No." Amy sighed.

"Well, that's good." The Doctor groaned. "Fantastic, that is. Twenty minutes to save the world and we've got a post office."

"And it's shut." The Stone sighed pinching the bridge of her nose while the Doctor stopped dead in his tracks frowning before hurrying over. "What is that?"

"It's a duck pond."

"Why aren't there any ducks?"

"I don't know." Amy shrugged following the Stone who followed the Doctor. "There's never any ducks."

"Then how do you know it's a duck pond?" The Stone looked at her.

"It just is." She shrugged. "Is it important, the duck pond?"

The Doctor then clutched his chest with one hand grabbing onto the Stone with the other while she wrapped an arm around him trying to keep him upright slowly lowering him to the ground. "I don't know. Why would I know?" He winced in pain. "The Stone is good at this stuff, as well as computers, and building things." He then cried out in pain. "This is too soon. I'm not ready, I'm not done yet."

"You really should have rested sweetheart." The Stone slowly shook her head rubbing his back soothingly.

"What am let you sort this out on your own?" He looked at her then softly smiled kissing her cheek. "Not a chance dear."

She gave a smile back in return while Amy looked up as it slowly darkened. "What's happening? Why's it going dark?" She frowned looking at the sun which looked darker. "So what's wrong with the sun?"

"Nothing." The Stone answered helping the Doctor slowly stand. "You're looking at it through a forcefield. They've sealed off your upper atmosphere. Now they're getting ready to boil the planet."

"Oh, and here they come. The human race." The Doctor frowned looking at the group of people now stood outside pointing their phones and cameras at the sun. "The end comes, as it was always going to, down a video phone."

"This isn't real, is it?" Amy looked at them. "This is some kind of big wind up."

The Doctor looked over at her blinking as the Stone frowned not understand thinking exactly what the Doctor asked. "Why would we wind you up?"

"You two told me you had a time machine."

"And you believed us."

"Then I grew up."

"Oh, you never want to do that." The Stone looked at her.

"No. Hang on. Shut up." The Doctor said raising a hand while the Stone blinked at him. "Not you dear." He pointed at the Time Lady. "I missed it. I saw it and I missed it. What did I see? I saw. What did I see? I saw, I saw, I saw..."

"I know exactly what you saw sweetheart." The Stone looked at him. "Twenty minutes. We can do it."

The Doctor nodded then looked at Amy. "Twenty minutes, the planet burns. Run to your loved ones and say goodbye, or stay and help us."

"No."

"I'm sorry?"

"No!" She shouted grabbing his tie and pushing him to a car. "Amy, no, no, what are you doing?" She slammed his tie in the door and grabbed the keys from the driver locking it.

"Are you out of your mind?" The Stone looked at Amy.

"Who are you two?" She looked at them.

"You know who we are." The Doctor said trying to loosen the tie around his neck.

"No, really. Who are you?"

"Look at the sky." The Stone demanded.

"End of the world, twenty minutes." The Doctor reminded her.

"Well, better talk quickly, then." Amy glared at them both.

"Amy, I am going to need my car back." The owner of the vehicle looked at her worryingly.

"Yes, in a bit." She hissed. "Now go and have coffee."

"Right, yes." He slowly nodded then walked off.

"Catch." The Doctor said as he tossed her the apple she had given him when she was a child.

"I'm the Doctor."

"And I'm the Stone.

"We're time travellers." The Doctor looked her dead in the eye.

"Everything we told you twelve years ago is true. We're real."

"What's happening in the sky is real, and if you don't let me go right now, everything you've ever known is over."

"I don't believe you." Amy looked at them.

"Just twenty minutes." The Stone reminded her.

"Just believe us for twenty minutes. Look at it. Fresh as the day you gave it to me. And you know it's the same one. Amy, believe for twenty minutes." He pleaded.

Amy unlocked the car door and looked at them. "What do we do?"

The Time Lords beamed both shouting "Stop that nurse." The Doctor ran across the village green and grabbed nurses phone glanced at it then tossed it to the Stone to look at.

"The sun's going out, and you're photographing a man and a dog. Why?" The Doctor said while the Stone flicked through the phone.

"Amy." The man looked at the redhead who ran up.

"Hi!" She beamed then looked at the Time Lords. "Oh, this is Rory... he's a friend."

"Boyfriend." He chuckled.

"Kind of boyfriend."

"Amy."

"Man and dog." The Doctor pressed on.

"Why?" The Stone raised a brow.

"Oh my God, it's them."

Amy groaned looking at Rory. "Just answer their question, please."

"It's them though. The Doctor and the Stone. The Raggedy Doctor and the Tattered Stone."

"Yeah, they came back."

"But they were a story. They were a game." He looked at Amy confused.

The Doctor grabbed Rory's collar glaring at the man. "Man and dog. Why? Tell me now."

"Sorry." He said startled. "Because he can't be there. Because he's..."

"In a hospital, in a coma." The Doctor, the Stone ad Rory said at the same time.

"Yeah." Rory slowly nodded.

"Knew it." The Stone said showing the Doctor the photos on the phone then Amy and Rory before tossing it at him.

"Multiform, you see?" The Doctor said "Disguise itself as anything, but it needs a life feed. A psychic link with a living but dormant mind." He said. The man then began to bark at them. "Prisoner Zero."

"What?" Rory looked at Amy. "There's a Prisoner Zero too?"

"Yes."

The Stone looked up seeing the ship in the sky. "See, that ship up there is scanning this area for non-terrestrial technology..."

"...And nothing says non-terrestrial like a sonic screwdriver." The Doctor grinned holding his sonic in the air making the streetlights explode. A car alarm then went off and a woman's mobility scooter zoomed down the road as well as a fire engine went past.

"I think someone's going to notice, don't you?" The Doctor raised a brow. He then winced as his screwdriver exploded completely fried.

"No, no! No, don't do that!" The Doctor shouted as the Stone slowly picked it up sniffing the screwdriver then making a disgusted face.

"Completely fried..."

"Look, it's going." Rory pointed at the ship which indeed did leave after slowly looking over noticing the chaos.

"No, come back. He's here! Come back! He's here. Prisoner Zero is here. Come back, he's here!Prisoner Zero is-" he shouted.

"Doctor! The drain." Amy pointed. "It just sort of melted and went down the drain."

"Well, of course, it did." He looked at her.

"What do we do now?"

"It's hiding in human form. We need to drive it into the open. No Tardis, no sonics, seventeen minutes." He muttered. "Come on, think. Think!" He started to hit his forehead.

"Sweetheart that isn't going to help." The Stone sighed rubbing his face. "You're going to hurt yourself.

"So that thing, that hid in my house for twelve years?" Amy then asked.

"Multiforms can live for millennia." The Stone said before the Doctor cut in.

"Twelve years is a pit-stop."

"So how come you two show up again on the same day that lot do?" Amy asked eyeing them. "The same minute!"

"They're looking for him, but they followed us." He gestured to himself amd the Stone. "They saw us through the crack, got a fix, they're only late because we are.

"What's he on about?"

"Nurse boy, give me your phone." He ordered.

"How can they be real?" Rory asked Amy ignoring the Doctor. "They were never real."

"Phone. Now. Give me." He demanded causing the Stone hit him around the head glaring. She then took the phone off Rory and handed it to the Doctor.

"They were just a game. We were kids. You made me dress up as him."

All the coma patients..." the Stone guessed looking over the Doctors shoulder.

"Yeah." Rory nodded.

"No, they're all the multiform." The Doctor corrected. "Eight comas, eight disguises for Prisoner Zero."

"He had a dog, though." Amy pointed out. "There's a dog in a coma?"

"Well, the coma patient dreams he's walking a dog, Prisoner Zero gets a dog. Laptop!" He shouted. "Your friend, what was his name?" He pointed at Amy then looked at Rory shaking his head. "Not him, the good-looking one."

"Thanks."

"Jeff."

"Oh, thanks." Rory groaned.

"He had a laptop in his bag." The Doctor pointed out. "A laptop. Big bag, big laptop. I need Jeff's laptop. You two, get to the hospital. Get everyone out of that ward. Clear the whole floor. Phone the Stone when you're done." He ordered tossing the phone to the Time Lady while grinning as Amy and Rory took off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 2.6K 26
Amelia and Avalyn Pond were two Scottish girls who lived in an English village named Leadworth. when Amelia was seven and Avalyn was six, they met a...
46.5K 1.3K 43
The Doctor and the Stone are back in their Universe with the crack in time gone and their companions married the first problem on their list is over...
154K 5.4K 26
"Not safe in here," he tried to explain quickly. "Not yet. Five minutes; give me five minutes and I'll be right back." "Promise?" asked Emily , panic...
375 16 19
Kalia never believed she was worth much, although between one adventure and the next, she ironically never had time to dwell on it. With the Doctor...