Victory of the Daleks

Sorry this is a day late, I've been thrown a ton of assignments for college lately so those have been my first priority before anything else on my list. Here, however, if the Victory of the Daleks!

-----

The Doctor first slipped out of the TARDIS doors meeting the barrels of three rifles eyeing them while the Stone stepped out after reassuring Amy that they would be fine. She had already checked that it was Churchill that was behind the men therefore she knew that they wouldn't be regenerating today.

"Amy?" The Stone called back to the small crack in the open TARDIS door. "You can come out." She reassured as Winston Churchill slipped between two of the men holding the guns.

"Stone." He frowned. "Is it you?"

"Winston!" She beamed as the Doctor chuckled.

"Oh, Winston, my old friend." He nodded at the man who then held out his hand making a beckoning motion at the Time Lord who laughed. "Ah, every time."

"What's he after?" Amy frowned.

"TARDIS key." The Stone replied over her shoulder fondly shaking her had at the man. "Of course."

"Think of what I could achieve with your remarkable machine, Doctor." He said as the Doctor shut and locked the TARDIS, just for good measure. "The lives that could be saved."

"Ah, doesn't work like that." He shook his head.

"Must I take it by force?"

"I'd like to see you try." The Stone scoffed glancing at the Doctor who winked at her then wrapped an arm around the Time Lady's waist.

"Now then Winston. Please could you tell your men to point their guns in another direction. I don't approve of them being pointed at my wife." He eyed the guns. "She last regenerated by a gunshot wound, I really don't want a repeat."

"Oh, sweetheart." She shook her head at him. "You do remember that I did make guns for the Time War." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Yes I do, but that was forced." He reminded then gave Churchill a pointed look.

"Apologies, Doctor, Stone." The prime minister nodded. "Protocol must be followed." He reminded while the blonde nodded in understanding. Churchill then eyed the men. "At ease."

"You rang?" The Doctor raised a brow.

Churchill then began to walk off without saying a word. The Doctor and the Stone quickly taught up waiting for him to explain while they walked down a corridor.

"So you've changed your faces again."

"Yeah, well, had a bit of work done." The Doctor nodded.

"Yeah." The Stone slowly nodded. "Last time I saw you was with Lilac right?" She asked while the man nodded. "Ah back when we used to bump into each other sweetheart." She gave a fond exchange of smiles with the Doctor.

"Got it, got it, got it!" Amy cut in from just behind them realising where they were. "Cabinet War Rooms, right?"

"Yep. Top secret heart of the War Office, right under London." The Doctor nodded at her.

"You're late, by the way." Churchill glanced at the Time Lords.

"Requisitions, sir." A woman said handing Churchill a clip board.

"Excellent." He nodded starting to sign it while walking.

The Doctor frowned looking at the watch on his wrist while the Stone rolled her eyes expecting this to happen when letting him pilot the TARDIS while she helped Amy pick out some clothes. "Late?"