Different

By poohwrotethis

does being different make you any better? More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Forty two
Chapter Fourty Three
Wassup❀️
Win Your Love

Chapter Twenty-Seven

7.4K 282 113
By poohwrotethis

"Im sorry." Kevin said to Kamille before she snatched her arm away.

"You're selfish! You have always been nothing but selfish!" Kamille screamed as they gained everyone's attention in the small restaurant. She was never the one to cause a scene but the news she received pushed over the edge that she was trying to get away from.

"You're the reason my children's father could have lost his fucking life and all you have to say is sorry? Fuck your sorry!" Kamille seethed

"It's just business." He said walking out of the restaurant behind Kamille

"Fuck you." Kamille said getting in her car.

As Kamille drove her vision was blurred due to the tears threatening to fall from her eyes. To say she was hurt was an understatement for her emotions. She wanted to kill her father herself and say forget him! She was pushing 70mph in a 45mph zone she was fuming and just ready to release all the emotions that she had bottled up.

As she pulled up to the small house she jumped out and knocked on the door.

"It was all his fault Kamille said crying as she opened the door.

"What? Who are you talking about?"

"It's all my father's fault that Ace almost died. He is the reason my kids wouldn't have had a father! He is the reason that she had to leave for months!" Kamile cried as she rubbed her back trying to calm her down

"Calm down it's okay breathe."

"Im sorry Monica." Kamille said wiping her face

"Now tell me what happened." Monica said walking to the couch

"I went and met with my father this morning thinking it was something good."

"How are you doing?" Kevin asked as Kamille sat down at the table

"Good."

"That's great how are the grandkids?"

"Erin is good and so are these two." Kamille said placing her hands on her stomach.

"I placed money into your account his morning just a little token for allowing me back into your life." Kevin said leaning back sipping his drink. "Go ahead check."

Kamille pulled her phone out of her clutch and went to her online banking as it showed money had been deposited into all of her accounts. To her surprise she was 6.9 million dollars richer.

"Why? What did you do?" Kamille asked placing her phone down ready to hear it. Every since she was younger money was always her father's token of apology.

"I got into a little bender and I just need you to be as understanding as possible. No matter what you keep the money this time." Kevin explained as Kamille squinted her eyes at him ready to him to spit out the bullshit.

"Ace." Kevin said causing Kamille to look at him all types of crazy

"What about him?"

"I know you have been waiting on him to tell you what happened to him but I felt like I should have since it was partially my fault." Instead of saying anything Kamille just looked at him signaling him to keep going.

"After you guys came down he met with your grandfather and he started to help us out with some business if you will." Kevin said clearing this throat. "People were after me but since he was working for us-"

"With he was working with you not for you." Kamille clarified

"With us people were after the both of us. He didn't want to tell you because he felt like it would place strain on our relationship that we are attempting to build. I knew they would be at his club that night and I was supposed to be there I just couldn't get away from my business and he had to take the fall for me." Kevin shrugged

"Wow." Kamille said standing up getting ready to leave

"Im sorry." Kevin said to Kamille before she snatched her arm away.

"You're selfish! You have always been nothing but selfish!" Kamille screamed as they gained everyone's attention in the small restaurant. She was never the one to cause a scene but the news she received pushed over the edge that she was trying to get away from.

"You're the reason my children's father could have lost his fucking life and all you have to say is sorry? Fuck your sorry!" Kamille seethed

"It's just business." He said walking out of the restaurant behind Kamille

"Fuck you." Kamille said getting in her car.

"That's crazy." Monica said not able to find any other words

"He's selfish and stupid." Kamille shrugged

"Look on the bright side bitch ya got money and your man is okay. Cheer up we been knew Kevin wasn't nothing but bad luck."

"You're right."

"I know now stop putting stress on my teetee babies." Monica said rubbing Kamille's swollen stomach "When are you due again you're ready to pop."

"Well any day now- Im hoping really soon." Kamille sighed

"Im glad you came something came for my babies the other day." Monica said hopping up squealing

She came back with two small boxes in her hand smiling really big "Open it. I had to wait for the other one to get here and I wanted to give them to you at the same time." Monica said as Kamille opened the box. Inside the box was a engraved figaro with baby Kohen's name and the other was had Kahari's name.

"Oh my god thanks Mon." Kamille said hugging her. As they were hugging a man walked from around the corner.

"Oh my bad." He spoke as he started to turn around

"Oh no you're just fine." Kamille said looking over at Monica who had a caught look on her face.

"This is Kamille- Kamille this is my um-"

"Boyfriend Jace." He said holding his hand out for Kamille to shake. Kamille shook his hand and gave Monica a oh bitch you got some explaining to do look.

"Nice to meet you Jace." Kamille said standing up "I'll let you have her back. Just call me later Monica." Kamille said grabbing her keys

"You sure?"
"Yeah I have a baby daddy who is probably losing his mind right now." Kamille said knowing he was being that she left before he woke up and she hadn't answered any of his phone calls.

Instead of going straight home she went and checked on her up and coming salon to see if things were set up correctly. She also stopped by the other businesses to make sure things were running smoothly with them. By the time she got home it was almost two in the afternoon.

When she walked in the door everybody was sitting in the living room and when they seen her she received some kind of mug from them all even Erin.

"Well hello to you guys too."

"Upstairs now." Ace said standing up to meet her. She just decided to follow his orders not because she had to but she had to use the bathroom so their bedroom was where she was headed anyways.

"What?" Kamille asked as she entered the bedroom in front of him.

"Aint no what don't be leaving and not telling nobody and then you aint answering yo' phone hell wrong with you Kamille?" Ace asked Kamille grabbing her. Instead of replying to him she looked past him and crossed her arms.

"Stop playing with me." Ace said grabbing her face making her look at him

"Im not." Kamille whined looking at him

"I done told you about that shit Kamille cut that shit out." Ace said looking her square in her eyes. Kamille wasn't sure if she had pee'd on herself or if her man was really affecting her like that. "I'a ask you one mo' time where was you and who the hell putting money into our shit."

"My father." Kamille admitted

"Why?" Ace said letting her go sitting on the bed

"He said he needed to talk to me and explain some stuff about you." Kamille said going into the bathroom leaving Ace in the room but instead he walked into the bathroom behind her.

"You good?" Ace asked standing in the doorway watching her

"Have you ever heard of privacy?" Kamille said scrunching up her face

"You wun' be pregnant if I did so what happened."

"He helped me validate my hate for him and your stupidity." Kamille shrugged finishing her business.

"How am I stupid?"

"Why were you working with him in the first place Abdul?" Kamille asked sighing gripping the counter

"I-"

"I" Kamille said mocking him "It was rhetorical."

"Shutup man." Ace said pulling her onto his lap as he sat on the counter "I know I messed up I promise you don't have to worry about none like that eva' again."

"Promise?" Kamille asked holding her pinky up looking at him

"Yeah man." Ace said wrapping his pinky around hers and kissing it along with her.

"Good."

"Now why Kevin give you almost 7 million dolla's?"

"Money has always been his way of apologizing." Kamille shrugged taking her shirt off.

"Mm." Ace said kissing her stomach as she stood in front of him

"Mama!" Erin said busting into the room attempting to run to her.

"Aw my baby." Kamille cooed picking him up

"I done told you about picking him up man."

"Tell daddy to shutup." Kamille said walking to the stairs with him

"Yall want to go out to eat it's on me." Kamille asked over the banister that overviewd the living room. Nobody even answered her but they all jumped up and started looking for stuff.

"You aint even have ta' ask." Giavonni said with Emeria still sitting in his lap "C'mon mama lets go take a shower." He said smirking at Emeria.

"Look Im leaving soon miss it if ya wanna."

"All I need is 15-" Giavonni started "Nah a hour we'a be back."

Kamille took Erin into his room to find him clothes being that he was walking around the house sporting his diaper. She ran his bath water and sat him in the tub. After washing him up she let him sit in the tub for a little while longer since he loved being in water he didn't complain.

"Okay Im going to take you out of here and put your clothes on. All I ask is you work with me." Kamille said talking to Erin as he just laughed

Ace found himself outside with the rest of the men turning to the thing that helped them relieve the most stress.

"Pops told her huh?" Ashton asked releasing smoke through his nose

"Yeah man."

"You think she know you still working with him?"

"Nope." Giavonni said exiting the door "I'a tell ha real soon if I was you. Eitha' you gone tell ha' or I'a do it for ya. You my dog but that's my sista' my baby sista' we aint trying to see ha hurt again." Giavonni said before taking a pull from the blunt.

"I understand." Ace sighed

"Nigga's out here snitching never thought I'd see the day." Ashton said shaking his head."

"Shut yo' ugly ass up." Giavonni said to Ashton

"Am I supposed to be fine to you?" Ashton asked placing his hands on his hip causing Ace and Lamar to fall into a fit of laughter.

"Yall some fools man. I just don't think Im really letting Kamille pay fa' yal nigga's to do shit." Ace said walking back into the house

"Why not nigga she a whole fucking millionaire." Lamar said holding the door open.

Ace reached their room to see a butt naked Erin jumping on the bed

"Kamille why is this lu' nigga walking around here naked."

"Who- I just got him dressed!" Kamille said looking at Erin who was now laying on the bed with his arms behind his head

"Abdul get your son redressed."

"Why me?"

"It's your turn."

"Oh so that's how you think it goes?" Ace said looking down at Kamille

"Yes." Kamille said looking back up at him smiling innocently.

"You know I love you right mama?"

"I love you so much more." Kamille said grabbing his face kissing him.

"Papa!" Erin yelled from the bed

"That's your call." Kamille said laughing walking away

"I gotchu' later." Ace said to Kamille while grabbing Erin.

-

The group found themselves at Dave & Busters after not leaving the house until a little after 8 and it was already past Erin's bedtime so he was able to spend the night with his grandmother.

"We have to wait on Kamille!" Aalysia said to lamar and Ashton who had already took flight. She should have already made it into the building but she kept taking breaks.

"You know I dropped you off at the door so that you could be inside before us right?" Ace said leaning down whispering into Kamille's ear

"Whatever you carry your two fat head ass babies for longer than you're supposed to then talk to me." Kamille said to Ace. Unfortunately she felt like she had been holding the babies for way longer than she was supposed to.

"You lucky I let you come out tonight you 'posed to be in the bed docta's order rememba'?"

"Whatever."

They decided to eat before playing games being that the pregnant lady basically dictated what they did since she promised to pay.

"So what you gone do when them lil fucka's drop?" Giavonni asked sipping his drink.

"Sleep." Kamille said sighing. Over the last couple of months sleeping was the most uncomfortable thing for her and it was also her favorite.

"We all are going to help out with ya lil shits." Lamar said as Ashton nodded agreeing.

"Can yall maybe not call my babies fuckers and lil shits." Kamille said scrunching her face up.

"What's my lil nigga's names anyways?"

"Kahari Ahmir and Kohen Azekiel." Kamille said smiling

"What's they last name?" Lamar asking laughing

"Shut yo fat head ass up you know my lil nigga's getting my last name."

"I mean-"

"I'll shoot you bitch."

After everyone ate they were ready to go work off all the food they ate. They used Kamille to go get the game cards being that everyone was oh so willing to let the pregnant lady go to the front of the line.

"Got them." Kamille said waddling back over to the group

"Bout time lil penguin." Lamar asked

"Oh here you go Lamar." Kamille said handing him back his wallet.

"Why you had my wallet man." Lamar asked squinting his eyes at her.

"I had to pay for dinner and the game cards." Kamille said smirking causing everyone else to laugh at how he stood there looking dumbfounded.

Over a two hour time spans Ace and the boys managed to take on each other in many challenges and made so many bets. The girls didn't even get to play being that the men kept running out of money on their cards.

"Can you tell Ace youre ready to go?" Emeria asked Kamille being that her Aalysia and Kesaria had already told them that they where ready to go but they knew if Kamille said it Ace was dipping.

"Alright." Kamille said attempting to get out of the seat that one of the attendants brought to her.

"Baby?" Kamille said touching Ace's arm

"Wassup you okay?" Ace said turning away from the game completely

"Nigga what you doing we losing ducks!" Ashton said trying to retrieve whatever that had lost on the game that was designated for children.

"I'm tired and my feet hurt." Kamille said frowning

"Alright we can dip." Ace said kissing her lips and patting her on the butt.

"Okay." Kamille said turning around to the girls who were silently cheering.

"Maybe I need to get pregnant." Aalysia said as they all grabbed their things

"Lamar will lose his fucking mind don't do that."

"I cant wait for Emeria and Giavonni to have me a lil baby they gone be so cute." Kamille cooed

"His other baby mama is enough." Emeria said to them all shutting them down

"I'on like her." Kesaria shrugged

"She apart of the bitter baby mama club?" Kamille asked the two

"Girl she more than bitter."

"I thought yall was ready to go?" Ace said walking up behind Kamille

"Don't you see we making it to the door?" Aalysia said pointing to Kamille who was indeed walking slower than she was when they first got there.

"Man if yo' incredua' haulk looking all don't pick lil fat ass up so we can get to the car." Lamar said to Ace

"Oh fuck you." Kamille said putting a pep in her step.

Once they all made it into the cars they were on their way home.

"Can we stop at Mcdonald's I want icecream." Kamille asked Ace as he drove with his hand connected to her thigh. Instead of telling her no he pulled into the Mcdonalds.

"Get me a-"

"Nigga sit back and shut up." Ace said to Lamar

"I'll go get it myself." Lamar said getting ready to get out the truck

"Hope ya still got money on ya card to Uber to the house." Ace shrugged as he got out. Just as promised Ace got Kamille's icecream and pulled off. Being that they were only a little only thirty minutes from the house they got there pretty quick.

"You gone come take a shower with me?" Kamille asked as he helped her out the truck

"Yeah gone head I'a meet you upstairs."

"Okay."

Ace stood outside for a little while longer to smoke before he went into the house. When he was midways through his blunt he seen lamar walking down the driveway.

"Nigga you foul as hell!" Lamar yelled causing Ace to chuckle and put his blunt out before he entered the house.

"You good man?" Giavonni asked Ace as they walked up the stairs.

"Yeah man." Ace sighed

After Him and Kamille got out the shower Ace slid on some boxers and Kamille just slid in the bed as she was.

"Baby?"

"Wassup?"

"You think we are ready for both of them?"

"I'on know but we betta get ready. Them lil fuckers coming soon." Ace said rubbing her stomach causing both of the babies to start kicking.

"Im just ready to meet them." Kamille said poking her stomach and they babies kicked the same spot.

"I hope they look like me." Kamille cheesed

"Nah hopefully they look like they father." Ace said pulling at his chin hairs.

"Either way we gone have some gorgeous kids."

"Im thinking about putting like six more in you before it's all said and done."

"Marry me first nigga." Kamille said turning over.

"We can do that tomorrow." Ace shrugged in all seriousness.

"Whatever boy." Kamille said getting comfortable against him

Unfortunately Kamille's good sleep was short lived when she heard glass break and shouting downstairs. When she felt next to her Ace wasn't there anymore which caused her to sigh and swing her feet over the bed. Once she got out of the bed she threw her robe kimono and grabbed her gun out of the safe. She wasn't worried one big because if somebody was gone go it was gone be the fuckers who interrupted her sleep. By the time she made it down the stairs all the men had a caught look on their face.

Kamille's glass table sat in the living room shattered and their game sat on the pause screen.

"Clean this shit up and Ace bring yo ass back to fucking bed!" Kamille yelled and whined at the same time.

"I would listen to her she got a gun." Giavonni whispered terribly to Ace causing everyone else to nod in agreeance.

"Im sorry baby."

"My table better be replaced in the morning." Kamille said rolling her eyes heading back up the stairs.

"We gotchu' sis!" Ashton said falling onto the couch.

By the time Kamille made it to the room Ace was hot on her tail.

"You looked good holding that shit mama." Ace said kissing her but she still held the same mug on her face "Oh so you mad?"

"You left me and woke me up." Kamille said about to cry

"Aye aye aye don't start that shit." Ace said trying not to laugh

"I aint go no where man I went downstairs to get them to shut the hell up and they pulled me into the game."

"Whatever loser." Kamille said taking off her kimono and getting into the bed.

"Aw don't be mad at me baby." Ace said kissing all over Kamille's face causing her to laughing

"Move boy." She said still trying to stop laughing

"Alright." Ace said hunching her from behind

"Oh my god." Kamille laughed

"I love you girl!" Ace yelled

"I love you too crazy." Kamille said coming down from her laughter fit

"Kamille!" Ace yelled "I done told you about pissing on me man!"

"I didn't pee-"

"Oh shit."

Word count:3457

I didnt edit but hey who cares right yolo!  I have been working on a new book as well and I will be publishing the first chapter either today or tmrw!  I didnt mean to neglect you guys but Grey's Anatomy as just grabbed all my attention and Im so in love with that damn show, but nevertheless "Damaged" Will be up really soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 5.2K 33
Forever~ As in permanently, for all time Mature Content
3.6K 194 11
𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗏𝖾 π–€π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–₯𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼.....................
121K 6.2K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading πŸ’™
39.2K 1.9K 45
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT****