Mr. Bad Boy and Miss Cordiall...

By Musical_Lady_7

Isaac Newton's Third Law of Physics: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" Opposites att... More

Prolouge
Playlist
I
II
III
IV
Papilio Meum (Filler)
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Youtube Channel
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Short Leave
Call help
Baby It's Cold Outside (Bonus)
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilouge
THIS IS NOT THE END
Cheers!
Valentine's Day (The Night Before)
Valentine's Day
Val And Tequila's Relationship Includes
Jealousy
4k
Jealousy
New book
Hello
Summer
Meeting The Parents
My Book
WTH
NEW BOOK

XII

2.5K 51 10
By Musical_Lady_7

Val walked through the hallways...

Eggsy had left her alone in the bar so she went back in to the building herself. She decided to go check up on her father and see how he was doing. It was a bit late at night and the hallways were getting more deserted and only the mere click of her Oxfords could be heard.

When she arrived at Harry's room, Merlin and Eggsy were there. In Harry's arms was a dog. A puppy version of their late Mr. Pickles. Seeing the gun in Eggsy's hands she realized what he had done.

"Papilio meum" Harry called out to her.

Val gave a big Chesire smile and tears she's been holding in for so long dropped from her eyes. A sob racked her body making her shoulders shake violently like an earthquake.

Harry gently set down the puppy on the floor and engulfed his daughter in a warm hug. Warmth filled Val's heart and being chasing a bit of the cold away.

"Sshh. Hush my daughter. It's okay. I'm here" Harry reassured.

She hugged him back tightly.

"I-I thought you were long gone" she whimpered choking on sobs.

"No. Remember I am never gone. I told you I would never leave you. I am always with you"

"I love you Dad. I missed you so much"

"I love you too"

Val turned to Eggsy and giving him a thankful nod. "Genius Eggsy"

Eggsy shook his head and smiled pointing at her. "No. You're a genius love"

They were at the bar and Agent Whisky had been formally introduced to Harry, Val and Merlin

Eggsy had given his gift to Harry. A brand new Kingsman watch with advanced technology. It was supposedly Val's turn to give him a welcome back gift when she shook her head with a flushed face.

"A-Actually I had no idea what gift I could give so I just have a shared gift with Merlin" she said.

"Well, it would be quite a present for me to find out you had finally found a man of your match" Harry said

Val's face flushed even more when the first person that came to mind was Tequila. She immediately pushed him out of her head with difficulty. But he was such a dominating thought that trying

to get him out of her mind and away from her line of thought was as difficult as trying to pile up all the mess in your room into a drawer and trying to close that drawer.

"Well, there isn't anyone Dad. I'm young. No rush" she said tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Harry gave a small smile. "That's what you always say. Soon you'll grow old and it may be too late"

She gave her father a playful glare. "Oh never mind my none existent love life Dad. Now Merlin and I made you these"

Merlin gave Harry the case. Harry opened it and gave a surprised "Ah" seeing it was a standard Kingsman eye glass with one part which the eye was supposed to see through was covered making it like an eyeglass/eyepatch.

Harry removed his eyepatch showing the scar that had been formed since the bullet went straight through his eye. Eggsy, Merlin, and Val shuffled uncomfortably flashbacks of that day coming in their minds.

Harry tried on the glasses and it was much better and funtional than the eyepatch.

"Thank you. Eggsy, Merlin. Val your proper gift is still in order"

Val gave a small playful wince saying "Oh Dad"

"How do I look?"

"You look-" Merlin was about to say when some drunkard interrupted.

"Like some faggot looking for an eye f*ck*ing. Now why don't you get out of our bar. Before I take out your other one?" He said. His breath reeked of alcohol and Val assumed he was probably drunk and not in the right state of mind.

"Now is that any way to treat a visitor from out of town moonshine?" Whisky says.

"Okay. Suck my southern d*ck. B*tch"

Val grimaced at his vulgar language that was totally unnecessary. They didn't even do anything to him and he had to just come by and act like a jerk.

Harry frowned at him. "Oh I don't think that will be necessary" he said and made his way to the door.

None of them made a move having a feeling of what he was going to do.

"And what are you ladies waiting for?" The drunk asked them just as the first click of the door being locked was heard.

"Manners"

Click

"Maketh"

Click

"Man"

Click

"Do you know what that means? Then let me teach you a lesson"

Coincidentally, like every single time, there was a glass there waiting to be thrown by his umbrella. But instead of hitting the one at the very center like usual, it landed right into Whisky's palm making them share looks.

Harry was seeing butterflies of different colors. Their wings fluttering and distracting him flying around. "Are we going to stand here all day. Or are we going to-" he was cut off as a man went to punch him but was blocked by Val.

Val gave him a good hit to the stomach twice, thrice and multiple times at inhuman speed before throwing him to the floor and banging his head on a table making his forehead bleed out.

Sure she was the sweetheart. But she was deadly in combat.

3 more charged at her and she clicked her heels making a blinding mist come out of her shoes momentarily blinding the man. Whilst they were distracted she brought out her gun and in one swift swing sent a pistol whip through all three's faces.

One man grabbed her by the shoulers and went to give her a head bump but she dodged her head in time that he hit his buddy that was coming up behind them and knocked him out.

His other friend behind him brought out a knife ready to stab and she used the man holding her shoulders as a shield so he was stabbed thrice instead and he slumped out cold to the floor.

Val easily kicked the knife out of the man's hand and sent another pistol whip to his temple knocking him out.

Val went to glance at her father, who was unfortunately doing bad as a man opened his umbrella shielding him from any hits Harry could make and was punching him continously.

Val pushed her father out of the way and a blow was supposed to land on her face when Whisky used his lasso to get her out of the way.

"Thanks" she said picking her father up.

"Don't mention it" he replied.

Val sat with her father alongside Eggsy and Merlin knowing Whisky could handle himself. She needed to know what was wrong with her father.

"Merlin. What's wrong with Dad? I thought you fixed him" she asked.

"Well, we rebuilt his neural pathways but it will take time for him to get his coordination back"

Merlin replied as man roughly landed on the table behind them.

"And the phantom butterflies?" Harry asked.

"You'll expeirence episodes. Lapses of clarity. You'll be back to normal soon"

Eggsy pat Harry's back to comfort him as Val said words of reassurance. At the same moment Whisky had finished off the last of the drunks.

He whooped and said. "I feel like a tornado in a trailer park"

Just then the television behind him which was glitching earlier, showed a very disturbing advertisement. Up came a golden circle with the logo of Poppy's pharmaceuticals.

Then showed a woman with ginger hair with glasses and dressed in bright yellow. She smiled brightly, adjusting her glasses.

"Mr. President, my name is Poppy Adams. I believe the UN has no teeth. So I selected you as leader of the free world to recieve this communication.

And I invite you to begin negotiations on the largest scale hostage situation in history. A few weeks ago an engineered virus was released contained in all varieties of my product. Cannabis, cocaine, heroin, opium, ecstasy, and crystal meth.

Some of you are already infected and this is what you can expect in the following days. After a brief incubation period the victim starts to show first stage symptoms"

She snapped her fingers to show a miserable looking young man inside covered in blue rash. "A blue rash. Next! The second stage of symptoms appear"

She snapped her fingers once more to show another man dancing and moving uncontrollably. "Mania! As the virus enters the brain. Very distressing to the victim and those around them. Stage three"

She snapped her fingers again showing a man barely moving and gasping for breath. "Paralysis. Muscles enter a stage of catastrophic seizure and once the muscles of the thorax become affected breathing becomes impossible leading to a very nasty death within twelve hours"

The man eyes started to bleed out all the red gushing through as Val watched the scene in horror and disgust. She gasped with a hand covering her mouth. Tequila was already in stage one. How long until stage two? Stage three? And then... Death.

Poppy stood there merely smiling and giddily happy making Val conclude one thing about her. "Psycopath"

"But I have good news to the millions already infected. It doesn't have to be this way. I have an antidote" she raised a vial filled with liquid and snapped her fingers to show Elton John in the stage of paralysis.

Wait...

"Is that Elton John?" She said shaking her head unbelievingly.

One of Poppy's goon gave him the antidote and it immediately worked as the rash disappeared and Elton started moving and screaming at Poppy.

"What have you done to me you f*ck*ng b*tch?!"

Poppy ignored him and continued speaking. "100 percent effective and ready to ship out in a moments notice. You have my word I will do this. If the follwing conditions are met. First, you agree to end the war on drugs. All classes of substances are legalized paving a way to a new market place in which sales are regulated and taxed as per alcohol.

And second, my colleagues and I recieve full legal immunity. Meet my terms and I look forward to help you keep our beloved country great. Boosting our ailing economy and easing spending on law enforcement.

Or continue this blinkered, outmoded, and frankly disastrous exercise in prohibition and live with blood in your hands. Save lives. Legalize"

Honestly what are you still reading this for?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 123 11
𝘓𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰�...
154K 21.5K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...
17.7K 408 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...
5.4K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...