You got me Pregnant! Ticci To...

By MayTheYTLover

ok yes my second story! The reader gets pergo and ticci is the dad so plz plz enjoy plz vote for meh ------- More

My first time ( Remastered )
Bun in the oven (but w/better grammer)
8 Months later
AN
15 yrs Allisons First date
~ Author's Note ~
The Date.
The Date. PT.2

They Love Toby

9K 173 181
By MayTheYTLover

"W-what are we going to n-name the-m"Asked Toby,Holding his babby girl while you held your babby boy. "Owen and Allison"You said kissing your babby boy on the head. "I-I'm sorry (Y/N),I was w-worried that O-our chi-ldren would b-be disap-pointed in us a-and would like a k-killer as t-there father" Toby explained. As Toby finsihed his sentence Allision Reached up and grabed Toby's nose ,causing Toby to Smile under his mouthgard. "I-i love m-my family" Said Toby in a whisper.
You yawn out of exhaustion of giving birth, telling Toby You were tired. Toby caught on Scooping up Owen our of  your arms letting you sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 16.2K 35
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
282K 19.4K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
148K 2.6K 130
NOT MY STORY, NOR MY TRANSLATION For Offline Reading Purpose Only Author(s) 鹿迟 Summary Sheng MuMu was transmigrated into a novel. While others transm...
547K 34.7K 70
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...