Never Thought I Would Fall Fo...

By Macye_Thao21

The Lee Clan is the most powerful clan in the world of wizardry. Their Leader is now Jimmy Lee. His wife, Kel... More

Trailer
Erika Kelly Lee
Isabelle Sophie Lee (Belle)
Chapter 1 - Our First Letter
Chapter 2 - Getting School Supplies
Chapter 3 - Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 4 - Sorting Hat
Chapter 5 - Gryfindor Common Room
Chapter 6 - First Day of Class
Chapter 7 - Flying Lessons
Chapter 8 - Three Headed Dog
Chapter 9 - Learning Quidditch
Chapter 10 - Troll in the Dungeon
Chapter 11 - What are Friends for
Chapter 12 - Our First Match
Chapter 13 - Who's That?
Chapter 14 - Christmas
Chapter 15 - The Mirror of Erised
Chapter 16 - First Detention
Chapter 17 - Forbidden Forest
Chapter 18 - Trapped Door....Tonight
Chapter 19 - Into the Trapped Door
Chapter 20 - Real Wizards Chess?!
Chapter 21 - The Weird Feeling
Chapter 22 - End of the year (Year 1)
End of Year One
~Erika Lee~ (Year 2)
~Isabelle Lee~ (Year 2)
Chapter 23 - Back From Korea
Chapter 24 - The Weasley's
Chapter 25 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 26 - That Man
Chapter 27 - All of a sudden
Chapter 28 - Where were you?!
Chapter 29 - The Howler
Chpater 30 - Defense Against Darks Arts
Chapter 31 - The Word "Mudblood"
Chapter 32 - The Chamber Of Secrets Has Been Opened
Chapter 33 - The Legends
Chapter 34 - Quidditch
Chapter 35 - Dobby
Chapter 36 - Dueling Club
Chapter 38 - The Spiders
Chapter 39 - Polyjuice
Chapter 40 - Slytherin Common Room
Chapter 41 - With Hermione
Chapter 42 - Bad News
Chapter 43 - Follow the Spiders
Chapter 44 - Aragog
Chapter 45 - What?!
Chapter 46 - Into the Chamber
Chapter 47 - Tom Riddle
Chapter 48 - Awaken
~End of 2nd Year~
Erika Kelly Lee ~Third Year~
Isabelle Sophie Lee ~3rd Year~
Chapter 49 - EXO Mission
Chapter 50 - Leaky Cauldron
Chapter 51 - Dementor
Chapter 52 - Hogwarts at last
Chapter 53 - Divination Class
Chapter 54 - Buckbeak
Chapter 55 - Been Sighted
Chapter 56 - Boggart
Chapter 57 - The Little Fight
Chapter 58 - The Soft Side Of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 59 - Black is in Hogwarts?!
Chapter 60 - Snape Teaching Defense of Dark Arts?
Chapter 61- The Match
Chapter 62 - Answers
Chapter 63 - Hogsmeade
Chapter 64 - He was THEIR Friend!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65 - Pansy and Draco's Break Up
Chapter 66 - Harry's Patrous
Chapter 67 - Announcements
Chapter 68 - Valentine's Day Concert
Chapter 69 - Court
Chapter 70 - Angry Belle
Chapter 71 - Pettigrew on the map?
Chapter 72 - Buckbeak's Execution
Chapter 73 - Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 74 - Full Moon
Chapter 75 - How did you get there?
Chapter 76 - End Of The Year
~End~

Chapter 37 - You're a Parselmouth?!

522 17 3
By Macye_Thao21

Isabelle's POVRight now, we followed Harry to the common room."You're a Parselmouth. Why didn't you tell us?" Ron asked. ''I'm a what?" said Harry. "You can talk to snakes." said Hermione. "I know. I mean, I accidentally set a python on my cousin once. At least I think it was me, but so what. I bet lots of people here can do it." Harry said."No, they can't. It's not a very common gift, Harry. This is bad." I said. "What's bad? If I hadn't told that snake not to attack Justin." he said. "That's what you said to it?" Ron asked."You were all there. You all heard me." said Harry. "No, Harry. We all heard you speaking Paseltongue. Snake language." I said. "I spoke a different language? But I didn't recognize it. How can I speak a language without knowing I can?" Harry asked. "I don't know, Harry. But it sounded like you were egging the snake or something. Harry, listen to me. There's a reason the symbol of Slytherin house is a serpent." Hermione said. "Salazar Slytherin was a Parselmouth. He can talk to snakes too." I continued for Hermione. "Exactly, now everyone is going to think that you're his great-great-great grandson or something." Said Ron."But I'm not. I can't be." said Harry. "He lived a thousand years ago. For all we know. You could be." Hermione said. I sighed at that. Then it started to get an awkward silence, until Harry broke it. "By the way, wasn't Erika there earlier?" He asked.

I sighed again. "She was there got a minute, but then she suddenly disappeared."

"I'm really starting to get worried about her. Every morning when I saw her, she looked pale." Hermione said.

"Exactly." I said.

Harry sighed at that, because I'm starting to feel that Harry started to like my sister.

"But come on, Erika had been working hard on her studies." Hermione said.

"But Hermione, she doesn't study, well sometimes she does, but not this much." I stated.

"Well, maybe it's a new habit of hers." Hermione said.

I sighed again.

"Great! Now we have two Hermione's." Ron said, joking.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Hermione asked, glaring at Ron.

"Never mind, hehe." Ron chuckled nervously. Hermione can be scary sometimes. Just don't go on her bad side.

But...something is very fishy about Erika. I just know it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Draco's POV

"Man! I didn't know Potter can speak Paseltongue." said Goyle. "Yeah, he should have been sorted in Slytherin, instead of Gryffindor." said Crabbe.
I sat there quietly. And when I was up there with Potter, I glanced at Belle. She wasn't paying attention to me. Only Potter.

Which makes me very mad, somehow.

"Draco, you alright?" Blaise asked me.
"Huh? Oh yeah, why?" I asked back.

"Well, you suddenly dazed off. And right now were talking about the Belle and Erika." Blaise replied.
"Why are we talking about them?" I asked, raising my brow at him.

"Seriously, Draco?! They're absolutely beautiful. The way they smile, the way they giggle. Oh boy, I just to hug them." Goyle said.

"Ha! Like Belle will go out with you, Goyle." Crabbe said.

Goyle glared at him.

"I'm sure Erika wouldn't even go out with you either." Goyle encountered back.

"Guys! Stop! Belle and I are best friends and she told me she doesn't like any one of you." Blaise said.

"What?!" They both exclaimed.

"I'm only saying once. She doesn't like you, Goyle. And Erika doesn't like Crabbe." Blaise replied.

"How do you know these, Blaise?" I asked.
"Well, ever since Belle and I got a little closer, she told me what she likes." He replied.

"Well, if Belle doesn't like me, who does she like?" Goyle asked.

"And Erika." Crabbe added.

"How should I know? Belle didn't tell me that part. I mean, come on. Every boy in Hogwarts are drooling all over for Belle and Erika." Blaise said.

"Like who?" I asked.
"Like, Wood, Diggory, Finnigan, Thomas and even Marcus....I think." Blaise replied.

Goyle and Crabbe groaned.

"We're no match at all."

I sighed and got up from the couch.
"I'm heading upstairs." I said.

And I did. I went into my dorms and laid on my bed. Then I glanced at the crystal flower that Belle dropped at the train last year.

Its so beautiful like her.

I picked it up and looked at it. It shines so beautifully.

But when Blaise started to mention about Belle...and the whole boys in Hogwarts going after her. Sometimes I think to myself. Will I be the one for her?

Nah. I know she'll hate me forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...
763K 16.9K 63
Thomas potter is the "Boy-Who-Lived." His fame and future named by the beloved wizard of the light, Albus Dumbledore. But what happens if he made a...
17.2K 293 55
This is the final adventure with the Lee Twins. EXO has joined to protect the Wizardry World and the Lee Clan. Erika decides to join with Harry to fi...
241K 6.1K 20
Meet Isabelle Chan. Hogwarts most beauitful girl. She's very quiet and shy. Most people mistaken her as a boy, because...well...her hair was short. H...