Chapter 13 - Who's That?

Erika's POV
"Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom." Hagrid said.
"But why was he trying to get pass that three headed dog on Halloween?" Harry asked.

"Who told you about Fluffy?" Hagrid asked.
"Fluffy?" Ron and I asked. Not believing that giant three-headed dog have that kind of name.

"That thing has a name." Hermione said.
"Of course, he's got a name. He's mine. Brought him off an Irish fellow I met at the pub last year, then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the...." Hagrid started.

"Yes." Harry cut in.
"Shouldn't have said that. No more questions. That's top secret." Hagrid said.
"But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding Snape's trying to steal it." Harry stated.
"Codswallop. Professor Snape is Hoghwarts Teacher. He wouldn't dare." Hagrid stated.

"Hogwarts Teacher or not. I know a spell when I see one. I read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking." Hermione said.

"Exactly." Harry said.
Hagrid sighed.

"And you listen to me. All five of you. You're meddling in things that are not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel." Hagrid said.

"Nicholas Flamel?" Harry said.

"I shouldn't have said that." Hagrid said.
With that, he walked away.

"Who's Nicholas Flamel." Harry asked.
"I don't know." Hermione replied.

"Belle, do you know?" Ron asked.
"Eh? How should I know. I don't even know about him." Belle replied.

Harry sighed.

"But something...must be important about Nicholas Flamel." he said.

Until.....

"Belle! Erika!"

Belle and I turned looked at the distances. It was Dad and the Clan
"Um...guys...who are they?" Ron asked.
"Obviously, Ronald. That's the Lee Clan." Hermione replied.

Ron was shocked.

"Blimey."

"Can you two excuse us?" I asked.
They nodded. Belle and I went to our Dad.

Dad suddenly scooped Belle and started to spin her around.
"You were amazing!" Dad said.

"Dad, let me down. I'm getting dizzy." she said.
Dad let her down. Then Dad hugged me.

"You were brilliant, Belle." Dad said.
Belle blushed. She doesn't like the attention that much.

"Dad, we got to get going." I said.
"Right. I'll see you later, the clan was here, but they want to meet you two later." Dad said.
"That's all right Dad." I said.

Dad chuckled at us. "You better get going. You don't want your friends to be kept waiting."

We nodded and went back to our friends.
"Is that your Dad?" Hermione asked

I nodded. "Yep!"

Hermione looked, but Dad was already gone.
"He's sure in a hurry." Ron said.

"Yeah, it's because the clan needs him. Since he's the leader." Belle said.
"Come on, let's go back to the common room. I felt like I'm already dead." Ron said.

We all laughed at him as we went to the common room. 

Never Thought I Would Fall For You ( A Hogwarts Love Story) ~Year 1-3~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara