She's The Alpha Queen

Por GEEstrada

Once upon a time, a beautiful baby was born. She was the daughter of the most powerful and respected Alpha th... Mais

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
A/N

Chapter Eleven.

2.2K 55 0
Por GEEstrada

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER! My laptop decided to ruin itself and I had to live without if for like two months... but I am back, and so is the story. So sorry, please don't kill me... please. 

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Eleven

Raphaella cracked her neck as she opened her eyes. She had no idea as to where she was, and what had happened before. Frowning she sat up slowly, trying to test if she was hurt or if there was something wrong with her. She could smell disinfectant and medicines, which meant that she was on the hospital, but how has she gotten there? As she was going to get off the bed, the door opened and a woman with her same appearance appeared, and it was then that she remembered the fight.

"Raphaella, baby." Her mother spoke. "Oh don't get up sweetie."

Raphaella frowned. "Where is Theo?" She growled. "I can sense that he is near."

"He is right outside." Her mother replied. "But I asked to come in first, I wanted to make sure you were alright." Raphe rolled her eyes. "Everyone is fine, your mate, your father, everyone."

"I want my mate." Raphe growled and her mother nodded. She shook her head, she was having trouble understanding what her wolf wanted, but she knew that she needed her mate.

"Raphaella." Theo spoke as he ran to hug her. "Oh dear lord, I was so scared."

"Your face." Raphaella gasped. "He did it right?" She growled. "Don't you dare to lie to me Theo, what happened?" He let out a small smile.

"Your father was just a bit protective." Theo replied. "He just found out that you are alive and well, but that he won't have the time to be with you as you found your mate." Raphaella rolled her eyes this was ridiculous.

"It doesn't make any sense." Raphaella sighed. "I want to have a word with them, but I need to make sure that no wolf will appear." She raised her eyebrow. "Let's just get the clear from the pack doctor and we can be on our way."

ºººººººººººº

Alpha Damon stared out the window, waiting for his daughter to come inside. He had no idea what had happened to him yesterday, he only understood that his wolf wanted blood, and seeing her so close to his mate made him turn with rage. He wasn't going to be able to take her home, her new home was here, with her mate, and that meant losing her again.

Luna Damon placed her arms around her mate, he knew what was going through her mind and she wanted nothing more than comfort him, but she knew that no matter what she did, it wasn't going to be enough. Being ripped from the product of love was something that could never become forgotten, and now knowing that their baby had found love was hard.

Calm down Raphe. Theo spoke through their link. Nothing bad is going to happen.

You don't know that Theo. She sighed. It seems that they don't want me to be happy, but I swear that if he simply growls at you I will rip his throat out.

Theo jumped in surprise at the ferocity of his mate. With a small chuckle he kissed her temple before opening that door. Nothing bad will happen. He reassured.

"Alpha and Luna Damon." Theo spoke.

"Future Alpha Theo Donovan." The Alpha replied. "Future Alpha Raphaella Damon." He added in a whisper. "I'm very sorry for my behavior yesterday."

Raphaella nodded. I want some time alone with them. She turned to Theo. "I have a meeting to attend with some warriors, if you excuse me." Theo spoke and walked away.

Raphaella stared at her parents, she had to confront them with whatever they knew about her abduction. "Before we start with all the love, I want to know what you know on my abduction." She raised her eyebrow expecting the information, only to find them unsure. "I'm waiting." She remarked. "I'm a big girl, I can take whatever you have to say."

Alpha Damon nodded. "It's obvious you are not a child anymore Raphaella." He sighed. "The problem is that we don't share that kind of information just like that."

"I'm your daughter." Raphaella barked. "I'm the Future Alpha of Red Moon Pack, Future Luna of Blue Moon Pack, and professedly the Queen of all werewolves!" Her tone made both Luna and Alpha Damon to take a step back, Raphaella was showing her power, and they were scared. "And you are not going to give me the information I need to take down the people responsible of the miserable childhood I had, and the miserable years that came after?" She scoffed. "You are going to give me the information, if not, I am going to challenge you for the Alpha position, and when I do win, I will get the information I need." She sneered. "You choose."

"Listen Raphaella-" Luna Damon started.

"NO!" Raphaella shouted, causing the ground to tremble. "You give me the information!" Raphaella could feel fire ignite inside of her, and she wasn't scared of it, she wanted to embrace it. "I want that information now."

Alpha Damon took in a deep breath. She was right, it was her daughter, why keep the information hidden? He was scared that she would feel betrayed that they had absolutely nothing? He turned to face his wife and nodded. It was time for Raphaella to know the truth. "Sure." Raphaella blinked in surprise. "But then you have to give the information you have."

"Deal." Raphe replied. "Start talking."

"It all started the day you were born." Alpha Damon started. "The prophecy had been going on around for years, yet no Pack had ever given birth to a Female Alpha, the first born was always a boy, until you were born. You were the first Female Alpha in years, plus you have the red paw mark on your shoulder. The prophecy spoke about the mark, at least that was the only thing we knew at the moment, until reading further, we realized that it was also a Female Alpha." Raphaella nodded. "We are the strongest Pack, that was also a requirement. We don't really know why the Moon Goddess made that prophecy or anything, rather than you are that girl."

"We were so thrilled with your birth, that we decided to celebrate it with the whole pack, and that might have been our problem." Luna Damon continued. "We trusted our Fighter with you Raphaella, and she was the one who betrayed us, and yet we don't understand why." She let out a sigh. "A few days before your birth, she came back home, she was tracking some rouges who had passed too close to our Pack, and she came differently, but we just thought that she was tired."

"But she wasn't." Raphaella interrupted. "She had found her mate, her mate was a rouge."

"We believe so." Luna Damon replied. "The rouges came back, when were celebrating your birth, and she disappeared alongside with you. Three days later, she appeared, drenched in blood and looking rather tired. She claimed that she had searched and fought for you, but she had lost you, and she came to inform that and also that she was retiring cause she had found her mate, an Alpha." Raphaella frowned. "We were for her finding her mate, that we simply let her go and not questioned her further. It was a bit of light in the middle of darkness."

"That's all we know." Alpha Damon sighed. "We sent our best trackers, fighter and everyone with a possibility of finding you." Raphaella nodded. "We just couldn't find you."

"And that is because the Alpha Rouge who had me, never let me out of his sight." Raphaella explained. "When I finally ran away, I stumble upon Shinning Moon Pack, and was taken into care by Martha, the Pack Doctor. I was never seen outside the Pack due to my lack of respect towards authority. I was supposed to become the Future Fighter, and because of that, I was sent to finish high school at the school." Luna Damon caressed Raphaella's hand. "That's were I met Theo, and I ran away from him because I didn't know what was happening to me. When I went back to Theo, we confronted Alpha Pater, and he didn't want to let me go, I didn't understand why, but Martha was also opposed, claiming that I was essential to the Pack. I later figured out that Martha didn't want for me to leave so that she could keep testing and trying to figure out why I was never hurt. After I told Alpha Pater that I was going to destroy his Pack of he didn't let me go, I came here, and here is were I've figured out more things about my abduction."

"Why would Alpha Pater fight to keep you?" Alpha Damon questioned.

"Because I know the truth." Raphaella replied. "The truth regarding on his supposed mate." Raphaella smirked at the confusion of her parents. "Luna Pater isn't his real mate, Luna Pater is your Fighter, and she was the one who delivered me to Alpha Rouge, her real mate. When she saw me, stumbling upon her new pack, she knew that she wasn't safe anymore, and she was the one who kept me hidden, my guess is that she told Alpha Pater whom I was, and they kept me hidden from everyone."

Alpha Damon stood up and stared at the window, this was all too much. The one person he thought he could trust forever had betrayed him. He turned to face Raphaella, her lovely daughter, he missed all her childhood, and now she was standing in front of him, as a Fighter, Luna, Alpha and Queen, she was no longer a baby, she was a true werewolf.

Luna Damon smiled at her daughter, it was a small smile, she was tired and angry at the same time. She had been betrayed by her own sister, and because of that she had lost her daughter, and she wanted her to pay for that.

"We need to get out." Theo burst into the room. "We are surrounded by a Pack of rouges."           

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.3M 57.8K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
1.4M 35.4K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
11.3M 330K 54
Haven was an alphas daughter. Although she thought she was just an ordinary girl, her father always told her she was destined for greatness. When ne...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...