The BackStreet Encounter

By KatyJauregui

Summary : You are a normal teenage girl who lives in Los Angeles who just happen to be at the right place, at... More

Lauren/You - The BackStreet Encounter
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's note IV
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Finally right?)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (lame too)
Chapter 66
Do not steal!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (Xmas Special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter MOTHERFUCKIN 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter (Part 1)
Final Chapter (Part 2)

Chapter 3

18.1K 456 163
By KatyJauregui

The Backstreet Encounter – Chapter 3

A/N: Once again, I am so glad you liked the previous chapter. You have no idea how happy your feedbacks have made me :) Anyway, as I love you guys so much, here is the new chapter. I'll try to make them shorter as you asked.

About the love triangle I have settled on a Lauren/You/Camila. I don't know how serious it is gonna be. It could be like a simple flirt or really serious feelings. I'll see. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

THIS ONE IS A FILLER CHAPTER. I NEEDED TO WRITE THAT BEFORE THE NEXT ONE. SO THE MEETING WITH THE GIRLS IS GONNA BE ON THE NEXT ONE SORRY.

Your point of view.

I got home that day being completely starstruck, my mind haunted with only one thoughts. Actually it was haunted with a lot of thoughts which were all directed to one single person. A green eyed girl named Lauren who could make my heart race and my eyes spark. I could have sworn that in that selfie I was totally a different person, I was happy. The smile I wore on my lips was a real one, not a forced one and the way my eyes were bright was definitely something I hadn't seen in a long time. How could someone I barely knew make me that happy? I didn't know but I liked it. I got home and settled on my bed thinking about her non stop. And about that hug. Damn! That hug. I felt her body pressed up against mine and that was like the best feeling ever. Laying on my bed I kept daydreaming about Lauren until my phone rang. I quickly got out from my bed to retrieve my phone that was on my desk. I couldn't help but be a little disappointed when I didn't see Lauren's selfie appear on my screen but my sister's. When my parents divorced she went to live with my mom and I stayed with our dad. Nevertheless, we didn't grow apart, and stayed rather close considering the physical distance that was between us. I answered the call telling myself that I would make it quick cause I didn't want to miss Lauren's phone call.

“Hey Becky.” I said answering the phone.

“Hey girl. How are you doing ? It's been a while.” she said through the phone.

“I'm great.” I said a little too enthusiastic.

“Okay that's weird. What's up with you?” she asked her tone getting serious.

“ 'I'm great' ? That isn't usually something you say. In the last five month the best thing I heard you say was : 'I could be better but I could be worse too.' So tell me? Don't forget the details.” she ordered.

“Okay fine, so there is this girl...” and I told her everything about Lauren, from the way we met, to the phone call and to today.

“wow, I didn't know.” she said after I ended my little story.

“You didn't know what ?” I asked.

“I didn't know you were gay.” she said truthfully.

“I'm not gay. I mean....Wait you think i'm gay?” I asked my eyes widening.

“You sure are. Maybe bi, cause you have the stupid tendency of drooling about tv shows stars. But hey, don't worry. I'm totally cool with that. You can love whoever you want even if it's a girl. As long as Lauren makes you happy.”

“Wait you think I Love Lauren??” I asked again.

“Maybe not Love. But you definitely have a thing for her. Like you wouldn't mind...dating her?” she asked.

“I don't know I haven't thought about that.” I partially lied.

“Would you mind kissing her?” she asked again.

“Nope. Definitely not.” I answered truthfully.

“Babe, you definitely want her as more than as friend then.”

I remained silent realizing that was true.

“Well I hope she won't hurt you.” she said.

“But, she is not gay.”

“You won't know until you ask her.” she paused “Anyway I gotta go. Talk to you soon.” and she hung up.

I had a thing for Lauren, now that was a sure thing. Her being gay, that was definitely another story. Maybe she liked me just as a friend. Of course she liked me only as a friend. Why would she like me as more? I'm like nothing and she is like perfect. And with that all the confidence I had found disappeared and the nervousness came back. My phone buzzed once showing that I had received a text and I quickly looked at it.

From Lauren :* :

I don't know who you are talking to on the phone rn, but tell them to hang up. I'm trying to call and I end up directly on the voice mail.

Come on hang up, I wanna talk to you. ;(

I smiled quickly at how cute she was and I typed my answer trying to forget about the newly found nervousness in me.

To Lauren :* :

You can call me now. I'll answer.

Within 10 seconds my phone rang and I answered it.

“Hey...Lauren.” I greeted.

“God, my name sounds so good coming out of your lips.” I could feel her smile without seeing her.

“So, why are you calling me? Already missing me?” I asked playfully.

“Of course i'm missing you.” she laughed. “But do I need a particular reason to call my friend?” BOOM. Here it was. The only F word you didn't want to hear come out of her mouth. She only considered me as a friend. I will only be her friend. Always. But why was she that flirty then? Maybe she was like that with every one. She may just be a flirty person. I fall back to the ground. She didn't like me as I liked her and that fucking hurt so much. I shouldn't have hoped. Becky shouldn't have made me realize that I liked her. Things would have been easier if she hadn't, or if I hadn't fallen for her. God i'm an idiot for thinking that a girl like her would ever feel something else than sympathy for me.

“Hey Y/N.” i heard her call. “Are you there?” she asked.

“Yeah. I'm here.” I answered in a cold tone.

“Are you okay? You just zoned out.” she asked and you could hear the worry in her voice. Stop being cute, dammit! It would be so easier if you weren't that cute. I thought to myself.

“I'm fine.” I said with the same tone.

“Alright..” she said. “So you are still good for tomorrow right?” she asked.

“Yes. I am.” I answered. Stick to the short answers. You won't embarrass yourself that way. I told myself.

“Okay. So i'll pick you up at our Backstreet at 9 am?” she asked.

Our backstreet?” I asked dumbfounded. OUR ? Really girl. Are you actually trying to make me fall in love only to break my heart harder when you'll tell me you are not gay?

“Yeah..You know..the backstreet where we met yesterday and today.” she said a little bit unsure.

“Oh yeah okay.” I answered.

“Are you sure you are okay?” she asked once more.

“I'm good Lauren.” I paused. “I'll see you tomorrow.” I said wanting nothing more than to hang up and go bury yourself in a hole because I could feel the heartbreak coming. I had to distanced myself a little bit. I had to.

“Oh..Am I disturbing you?” she asked a little bit hurt that I wanted to end the phone call.

“No...Yes..I have some papers due to next week and I have to finish them seeing that as I spend the day with you tomorrow I won't be able to do it.” That's what I like to call a BIG FAT LIE!

“Oh, okay. Well i'll see you tomorrow then cutie.” STOP! Don't do that to me Lauren. Please.

“Yeah sure. Bye Lauren.” and with that I hung up.

I had heard some rumors about how being in love was an amazing thing, like the best thing someone can ever feel. Well, all I have to say to that, is: You guys are motherfucking LIARS!. Love is a fucking bitch, and I had just began to experience how bitchy it could get....

A/N: Love is a bitch when it is not shared. Does Lauren like you/me (whatever) as a friend or as more? Can you really distance yourself from her? What will happen that in the distancing yourself from her you get closer to another brunette chick?

Well to find out you will have to wait for the next chapter! And I don't know when i'll upload it haha! I'll try to find the time though.

So how did you like this one??

LET ME KNOW.

REMEMBER FEEDBACKS ARE MOTIVATING!

Love you all.

Katy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...
462K 11.7K 21
Camila Cabello was new. She was different from the others. She was distant. She kept to herself most of the time. One day, she met a certain green ey...
325K 6.1K 49
I have always admired her tanned skin, dark hair, and dazzling-green eyes to die for. Being this close to her, I cannot help but notice how sweet her...
121K 3.8K 52
As Fifth Harmony prepares to go on their 7/27 tour, they learn they have a new opening act. She's know to the world as Valentina, a rising singer, bu...