Two twin boys living next doo...

By VampireLover269

Jerry is a normal teen, who get's forced to move with her dad and little brother Kane too a whole other town... More

Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML!
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 2
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 3
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 4
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 5
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 6
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 7
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 8
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 9
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 10
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 11
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 12
Two Twin Boys Living Next Door And They Both Want In My Pants..? FML. Chap. 13
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 14
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 15
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 16
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 18
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 19
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 20
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 21
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Final Chap, and Epilogue. :(

Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 17

70.5K 624 229
By VampireLover269

Chapter Seventeen

The doorbell rang, and butterflies went off in my stomach as I opened it and saw Damien. His bright green eyes, shining with nothing but happiness and love, his arms wrapped around my waist picking me up. I shrieked in laughter, "Put me down" I squealed and he laughed sitting me down.

"I've missed you" he said pecking my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his lips back against mine. "I missed you so much more" I murmured against his lips and he chuckled into the kiss, "I bet you I missed you WAY more" he said and pecked my lips. I giggled, and opened my mouth to say something else when a voice was cleared behind Damien.

"I missed you both very much, but can you go have your make out session in Jerry's room" Kayda spoke, and I broke away from Damien and tackled her. "WHOA! I don't lean that way" she said and I laughed, climbing off her.

"It seems like I haven't seen you in days" I said and he she nodded in an understanding nod, as she threw an arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the kitchen. "I know, I mean if I didn't see you any sooner I probably would have died from, Not-Seeing-Jerry-Syndrome" she said with a shake of her head and I nodded sympathetically.

"Millions die from that daily, I wish I could save them all but you just cant" I said sadly and she nodded a sad nod, we got into the kitchen and I pulled a bag of chips from the cupboard. "So why are we having this thing anyway? Sara called and told me, that Cody and I had to get here quick?" she said as she opened the fridge and grabbed two Pepsi's out and handed one to Cody.

"Thanks" he said cracking it open, and taking a big swig out of it. We walked outside, and got settled onto the lawn chairs before I explained why we were having this thing. "My best friend has a girl that he's into and I haven't even met her! He didn't even tell me about her, Sara did" I explained and Kayda's eyes widened.

"He deserves payback, and I know just the way to give it to him" Kayda said with a smirk, and I grinned. "Do tell, my minion" I said rubbing my hands together and she smiled even bigger smile, She motioned for me to move my head closer and I did so. "We pull her away, You, Me, and Sara make him sweat thinking were interrogating her badly, when all were really doing is just getting to know her" she said and I pulled away nodding quickly in agreement.

"The princess is HERE" Sara yelled as my front door slammed open, Kayda and I shared a quick happy glance and jumped up trying to race towards Sara. "I will get there first" I screeched trying to push her behind me. "Over my dead body!" Kayda yelled, and Sara shrieked and closed her eyes as Kayda and I both jumped on her. Causing us all to collapse on to the ground in a mess full of giggles.

"Umm, Guys you okay?" Eric's timid voice said, and all our heads popped up. We scrambled from the ground, and I noticed the pretty girl standing beside Eric. "Nope, we have been driven insane by the purple monkeys" I said, with a raised eyebrow. The girl laughed, while Eric looked slightly embarrassed which made me smile. "I'm Jerry, and you must be the girl my best friend didn't tell me about?" I said sticking a hand out and she laughed nervously.

"Umm, Yeah my names Caroline and he told me a lot about you" she said with a genuine smile, which I gladly returned. "Awe he did?" I said and she nodded. I laughed and went to give Eric hug, he pulled me tighter, "Your going to make this miserable aren't you?" he whispered in my ear, and I giggled. "Sure am buddy oh pal" I whispered before letting go.

"Caroline, Jerry is rude and doesn't know how to host so I'm going to introduce myself" Kayda said, and I stuck my tongue which she clicked her tongue. "Very Rude, young lady" she said pointing a finger at me before turning to back to a smiling Caroline, "My name is Kayda, and this is Sara. I think you already know her" Kayda said sticking a hand out.

"Nice to meet you all" she said and we all grinned. I led her threw the house, and out back where Wes, Cody, and Damien were sitting and chatting. Sara fell onto Wes's lap, and Kayda scooted in between Wes and Cody and looped her fingers threw Cody's. I plopped down next to Damien, and laid my head against his shoulder as my fingers connected with his.

"Eric introduce her to everyone" I said and he laughed, as he began pointing out who everyone was to Caroline, "That's Wes, and his girlfriend Sara which you already know. Cody is Kayda's boyfriends, and..." I stepped in with a big smile.

"This is Damien and he belongs to me" I giggled, and looked up at him. He grinned and his lips pecked mine, and we pulled apart and I had a blush on my cheeks. "Awe, that's so sweet" Caroline complimented and I giggled. "Thank you" I said and she sat down next to me.

"So what do you guys do for fun?" Caroline asked, as Eric awkwardly sat down next to her. I had to hold back my laugh, my friend was really crushing on this girl which didn't surprise me. I mean she was very pretty, with her chin length brown hair curled lightly and a blue tank with a black vest, and black ruffled skirt on. She looked beautiful.

"Well we were planning on swimming, Jerry has a ton of swim suits you can borrow" Kayda said and gave me a look which I took as this was the time our plan would come into action. "Oh, let's go" she said excitingly, and Kayda and Sara led her out, while I stayed back and looked at Eric.

"We might be a little long, I need to have a talk with her" I said with a raised eyebrow, and his eyes widened. "Please don't chase her off, Jerry" he begged and I smiled a mischievous smile and leaned towards him, "A little talk never hurt anyone" I said and with that I was off and jogging upstairs. I heard a groan come from Eric, and the guys laughter before they came out of ear shot.

"I love this one" I heard Caroline say, as I entered my room to see her holding up a yellow and teal bikini. It was a cute, it was all yellow with the words 'ROXY' on the butt in teal bold letters. The top had the words 'RO' on one said and 'XY' on the other.

"You can wear it, if you love it" I said and there heads twisted in my direction and she smiled a thank you and walked into my bathroom. "I so call white one today, girls" I said with a smirk and raced to my closet and grabbed it. It was adorable bikini, it was all white and had one black heart on the butt, and two on the top one on each side.

"Well I call the normal one then" Kayda said, and grabbed the deep red one it was just a plain deep red bikini, but the deep red looked great with her natural tanned complexion. "I call bathroom next" she said and went to wait by the bathroom door. Sara was picking threw ones, and finally settled on one that was identical to Caroline's but the yellow was a bright orange and the lettering was white.

After we were all finished getting dressed, Kayda and I decided that now would be a good time to ask her some good friendly questions. So I could really get to know the girl my best friend has a huge crush on. "So how much do you like Eric?" I asked straightening my hair a little bit more.

"I really like him. He's super sweet, funny, and really hot" she said, her eyes glazing over and I knew right then that she genuinely cared for my best friend and that what ever happened in the future because of this crush would be nothing but good. All of sudden Sara burst into a fit of giggles, falling off the bed as she clutched her stomach.

"Sara Bug, why the flip are you laughing?" Kayda asked, peeking at Sara's laughing form. Sara took some deep breaths before she was able to talk. "She. Thinks. Eric's. Hot" she said in between gasps of laughter.

"Sara your so mean" I said throwing a pillow at her which only made her laugh louder, I chuckled at how loud she was laughing and how hard. "So Caroline, Do you actual like want to make it official, official like become a couple" I asked and she nervously bit her lower lip.

"I don't want to rush things, but yeah I would love to make it official, official" she giggled, and we all awed really loud which made her cheeks turn into a crimson red and we laughed. "Well lets get going down to the boys there probably worried" Sara said, pushing her self of f the ground. We all nodded in agreement, and headed downstairs.

"I bet you, I can beat you all to the pool first" Kayda said with a raised eyebrow, and we all smirked. "Your on" Caroline said, and then we were off. Screaming as we all dived into the pool. Laughing, as the water swarmed around us.

"I so won" Sara said, breaking the surface as I was pushing my hair back, and out of my face. "No you didn't. I won" I said and splashed her with water. She gasped, and for a moment was still. Then all heaven broke loose, and she splashed water on me. I ducked causing it too hit Kayda who screeched.

"Pay back" Kayda yelled trying to splash Sara but missed, and hit Caroline who went to splash Kayda got me, and then we were all splashing each other and laughing really hard. It was all fun and games until I heard a voice who made me stop cold.

"Damien sweetie, The baby and I are hungry" the whiny voice of Candy reached my ears. We all stopped. Kayda, Sara, and I all looked pissed while Caroline looked completely confused. I swam and climbed out of the pool, Kayda, Sara and Caroline following me.

"I can't believe you have the audacity to show your face here, like really?" I said my gaze murderous as I looked at her.

"Where ever Damien is, I'm allowed since I'm carrying his baby" she said, pointing to her now showing barely there baby bump. I cringed at the site of it, the image of poor Derrek the night before entered my mind and my blood was boiling. I walked towards her, my face inches from hers.

"I know a secret you little whore, and that baby isn't Damien's" I whispered so Damien couldn't hear and she gasped. "I wont tell..." I paused for dramatic effect "Yet" when I whispered that word she growled and her hand connected with my cheek. I was stunned for a moment, and there was nothing but silence.

"Get out of my face you little bitch" she said, and spun around flinging her blonde hair. Baby or not, no chick slaps me, calls me a bench and walks away. I grabbed her hair, and yanked her backwards. She stumbled but regained her balance and spun around.

"Don't you ever call me a bitch again" I said and my fist connected with her face. She fell backwards, and I smiled triumph at hitting her, until I felt my hair being yanked backwards as she fell. I slammed into the ground, and groaned. She got on top of me, and raised her fist.

Her fist hit my face once, but the second time I blocked it and spun her over. Her back hitting the ground hard, and my fist went up and connected with her face. I hit her over and over again until I was yanked off by strong arms.

"Damn girl, calm down" Eric's voice entered my ears, and my eyes regained consciousness just in time to see Damien help Candy up. She was crying, and clinging to him. His back was too me, and she looked at me over his shoulder with a smug smile before crying again.

"S-she's crazy Damien, she could of killed the baby" she cried into his chest, and I went to lunge after her but Eric held me back. "You little whore, that baby probably isn't even Damien's" Sara spoke up, sticking up for me.

"Yeah Candy, get a life, and also get yourself tested. You probably have some STDs" Kayda said with disgust, and Damien turned around. His face looked torn, as he looked from my busted lip and already bruising eye to Candy's Broken nose, Busted Lip, and Both of her eyes black and blue. I guess I didn't a little damage.

"Jerry you shouldn't have hit her, she's pregnant" Damien finally spoke out, and my jaw almost dropped to the floor. "Your sticking up for her? I'm your girlfriend I thought, and she called me a bitch" I said threw clenched teeth, tears of anger in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Jerry" he said his eyes connecting with mine. His eyes held sadness, fear, and something that sent my body cold. He led a still crying Candy back to his house as my mind tried to imagining that last feeling. My whole body went limp, as he walked away. The front door opened and my brothers faint cries of joy reached my ears. "Sissy. Sissy I got you a toy!" Kane squealed, but then stopped as he saw my face.

"Sissy what happened?" Kane gasped, and rushed to my legs. Hugging them tightly, as my body was numb. I couldn't speak, my whole body and mind shocked from that last emotion in Damien's eyes. "I'm sorry that this wasn't a happy ending, Caroline" I finally spoke, looking at her.

"It's fine. Are you okay though?" she asked softly and I looked her straight in the eyes. Before I was able to talk, I wasn't going to lie, and say I'm doing great. How could someone feel great, about what just happened. "No. No Caroline I'm not okay" I said my eyes watering.

"Jerry do you need to talk?" Kayda asked, rubbing my shoulder and I shook my head no. All I needed now was to be alone, "I need to be alone. I call you guys later" I said and with that I walked away. Kane's hand in my mine, as we walked up the stairs and into my room. I fell onto my bed, and Kane climbed up next to me. Laying his head on my shoulder, and sighing.

"Do I need to kill someone with a spoon, Sissy? Cause I will, I'll kill someone for you, I love you that much" Kane's sweet innocent voice flooded my ears, and I laughed a sad laugh as the tears began to roll down my cheeks.

"Can you get me some Ice buddy?" I asked and he nodded and jumped off the bed. "I'd kill you for you too buddy, I love you that much" I said as he walked out of the room. Showing me the infamous dimpled grin before disappearing downstairs.

The tears plummeted down my face in a rapid pace, as the sobs escaped my tightly closed lips. I didn't know why Damien would show that feeling. That feeling, that broke my heart. The feeling was disgust. He was disgusted with me for beating up a pregnant chick, because he thought that baby was his. Right now I knew who I needed to talk to, who I needed to make the plan to get that self centered, conceited, fucking whore, bitch ass Candy out of my life.

I jumped up and rushed towards my closet. I yanked out some grey sweats, that were a bit baggy and pulled them over my swim suit bottoms. I slipped on a tight white tank over my swim suit top, and yanked my hair into a messy pony tail. "Sissy I got you your ice cubes" Kane said and handed me one ice cube, and I smiled.

"Thank you buddy, now go play" I said and kissed the top of his head as he ran off. I dropped the Ice cube into the sink, and grabbed a wet rang, and damped at the now visible bruise and my busted lip. I didn't put any make up on, and rushed downstairs.

"What the hell happened to your face" Maggie gasped once she saw me come downstairs. My dad looked and his eyes showed fury and Maggie was examining my face as I sighed impatiently.

"Some bench did it, now can I please go" I said and she stepped back looking worried as I ran outside and next door. Knocking on the door hard, until Damien opened looking surprised too see me. "Umm Hey?" he said confused and I didn't meet his gaze.

"I need to talk to Derrek not your lying ass" I said and looked up to see hurt and confusion in his eyes. "I never lied to you Jerry" he said and went to touch me. I flinched and just then Derrek appeared. "Damn" he said once he saw my face but let me get threw.

We were walking up to his room, when I spun around on the stairs. "Damien" I said and he looked up confusion, and hurt in his eyes still. "You want to know how you lied to me?" I asked, and he nodded. "You lied to me, when you said you loved me" I said, before turning around and running upstairs. I walked into Derrek's room, and collapsed onto the ground as my tears silently rolled down my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No shout outs, I'm so sorry.

Im in a time crunch, because my dad's going to be coming down here in any moment demanding his computer.

So SORRY!

You guys suggest any P.O.V's and I'll give them too you, think of it as a Im sorry gift for the no shout outs.

So, Here's the normal questions...Whaddya think of the chapter..?

Carolines character do you like her..? hate her..? love her..?

Tell my your feed back in a COMMENT, or you can just VOTE, or BECOME A FANE.

If you wanna be a rebel, I suggest you do all three. ;)

Heheeheehe.

P.S....I used the word Audacity only because I thought the word sounded good.

I heard it on the new move, Dispcable Me...If you haven't see the movie yet, SEE IT! It's hilarious! :D

If you have seen it, then what's your favorire part..?

BYE FOR NOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603 8 16
**Edited** (This was my very first book on Wattpad. Go read more of my better stories.) Josie O'Ryan is just a typical 16 year old teenager. She has...
1.3K 14 13
Candra Riley is an average teenager who has never been in love. But then Mason Daniels moves in the neighborhood. Mason has always had girls "all ove...
12K 274 42
Emily's parents just abandon her and her 17 year old sister, Hailey, and Gerard way decides to adopt them. Emily's world goes from terrible to prett...
164K 2.6K 26
When Summer Curtis moves in with her cousins after her mother kicks her out she becomes closer with the toughest greaser in town. Dallas Winston. Eve...