69 DAYS [Akashi Seijuro X OC]

By akashi_ryuuki

[1st place in Seijuro Akashi category of KnB Watty Awards 2014 Fall/Winter] [2nd place in Kuroko no Basuke ca... More

69 DAYS
First Encounter
A Librarian
When are you free ?
Sunday's Disaster
Defeated for the first time
Doctor's Daughter ?!
Chiharu's sadness and Chihiro's reasons
Training Camp!
Love
A Favor
Megane bishoujo , megane bishounen !
Help from Tokyo
Class and Library Preparations
School Festival!
Jealousy
Apologies
Next is Tokyo!
Reo's Absolute Happiness
Unexpected Confession
Reply
Meeting Kiseki no Sedai
Mad
Faith
Wake me up
A Day to Remember
I'm Alive
First Snow
Epilogue
SPECIAL CHAPTER!
An Honoured Fanart

Calamity Strikes

8K 339 98
By akashi_ryuuki

Okay this is so random I mean this chapter doesn't turn out how I wanted it to be . Well , my mind was on exam at that time so whatever it is here's the 10th chapter !

Chapter 10- Calamity Strikes.

    That night, we slept in extreme coldness and Yukina kept on waking up in the middle of the night, crying because of the thunders and stuffs. The next day, the storm died down but was expected to happen again shortly after noon.

    After Chiharu went for breakfast with us, she excused herself to continue her work. As Akashi, Reo, Kotarou, Eikichi and Chihiro eat their breakfast at the nearest restaurant from their rooms, Yukina and I went for a stroll at the beach.

    The wind was blowing quite heavily; that can fly someone’s hat to the east. There were no one there as it’s quite early and cold. Because Yukina wanted to go to the beach badly, I’ll just risk myself not to fly along with the wind.

    The waves are calm and the sounds of it crashing the seashore made us relaxed. It’s a beautiful place, indeed. We walked along the shore, some waves crashed onto our feet and Yukina giggled everytime it happens.

    “Nee-chan ,” she spoke. I turned to her. “Why is the ocean blue ?”

    I smiled, knowing even if I explain it to her, she won’t understand. “Why do you think ?” I asked.

    She tilted her head, thinking for a moment. “Because the colour matched the skies ?” she answered.

    I laughed. “Yeah, something like that .”

    She giggled. “I thought it’s because the sea creatures’ pee is blue in colour .”

    “Ewwww !!” we both said in unison then laughed afterwards.

    Suddenly, a hoarse voice approached. “Having fun, little chicks ?”

    We turned around and gasped. There were five of them. Molesters. Kidnappers. Robbers. Whatever. I clutched Yukina’s hand tightly and moved backwards, ready to run anytime now. One was wearing a white t-shirt and his hair is shaved at both sides, leaving only the middle part of his black hair.

    Next one was wearing a navy blue t-shirt with shorts and his hair is slimy green. The other is wearing a black t-shirt and grey jeans. One was wearing piercings on his nose and eyebrows. And the last one is a blondie.

    Two of them went behind us. We’re completely surrounded now. “This bitch will make us rich .” the blondie pointed at me.

    The shaved guy shook his head vigorously. “Not much. The little kid will. The buyers will train her from young and will become a slut in no time. Kids tend to keep quiet and they don’t really rebel .”

    “Well that’s that then .” the pierced-nose guy nodded and signaled the two behind us to launch the first move.

    He grabbed Yukina’s hand but I kicked his chest till he staggered backwards and coughed. I ran with Yukina towards the resorts which is about 100m from us. However, the blondie chased after us and yeah, he’s a good runner so he managed to pull my legs.

    I fell elbow first frontwards and I felt Yukina’s hand being pulled. She screamed and cried. I got up to help her but the blondie pinned me from the back and buried my face onto the sand.

    I couldn’t struggle because I can’t breathe! My heart was beating faster and faster as Yukina cried out for help. Her voice made me cry. Her pitiful cries made me wanna hug her right now and tell her it’s okay I’m right here.

    But I couldn’t. I couldn’t do anything. This blondie’s mass is nothing compared to a bull. I was running out of breath.

    “LET HER GO !” Yukina screamed. “LET NEE-CHAN GO !!!!”

    Those bastards laughed like some retarded group of bandits. The blondie didn’t shift from me but he pulled my head up, so that I can breathe. At that, I took my chance. “YUKINA !” I tried to get up but no, this man is still on me.

    The blondie pushed my face to the sand again as I heard Yukina’s cries fading away. After the cries had gone, he finally let me go. I looked around but I couldn’t trace where they went. The blondie was going to say something but then someone cut him off.

    “Kina !” a familiar voice called. The blondie muttered a curse and ran away. I sat up, hugging my legs and what else?

I cried, of course.

    I freaking cried my heart out. I screamed her name and screamed and screamed kept on screaming. I pulled my own hair and buried my face onto my knee.

    The familiar scent and warmth approached but I didn’t look up. A hand landed on my shoulder. “Kina, what happened? I heard you screaming—where’s Yukina ?” Akashi asked gently.

    At that, I screamed. My mind was thinking of nothing but the image of Yukina being dragged, tortured, caged and her cries of pain.

    “Seikina !” Reo’s voice calling from afar. Then there’s the sound of those footsteps, running towards me. Akashi, being considerate, didn’t ask anymore and pulled my arm to stand.

    I obeyed the movements, head still down and staggered. He placed my arm around his neck and Kotarou did the same to my other arm. I walked lifelessly towards where they’re bringing me.

Mental hospital.

Clinic.

Whatever.

    After what felt like a whole day, we arrived at my room. The door opened and I sat down on the bed. I didn’t realize Chiharu was also there. Akashi handed me a glass of water and I took a sip of it. Chiharu wiped my face gently with a wet towel.

    I sniffed. Reo patted my back. “Feeling better now ?” he asked. I shook my head. I won’t feel better. Not until Yukina is here.

    Chiharu caressed my hair. “Yukina got kidnapped .” I spoke, voice cracking. She gasped and immediately hugged me as I burst into tears again but this time, silently.

    Silence filled the air a while. “Police will arrive in 2 minutes .” Akashi said.

*  *  *  *

    I was feeling a lot better an hour later. The police interviewed me, or rather asking me for the details of the kidnapping. They nodded to every statement I gave and jotted it down on a small notebook. After that, they went on searching immediately, calling their dogs and the searchings was done by groups.

    I lied on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking of the consequences and stuffs. Reo, Kotarou, Eikichi and Chihiro are all in my room, keeping me company. Chiharu had to continue her work while Akashi went off somewhere I don’t know.

    There’s an absolute silence and I realized everyone was sleeping. Gathering up the courage to go out even though Akashi had warned me strictly not to go out without any surveillance, I crept off the bed and went out. I had to narrow my eyes as I closed the door behind me.

    The wind was really strong and I guess a paper crane can even fly like an airplane right now with this condition. I walked to the beach and sat on the sand. The clock shows 6pm and the storm would come anytime now.

    Half an hour later, the wind got stronger and I knew I had to return to my room. When I entered, no one was there except for Akashi who was standing right in front of me, with a furious look on his face like he’s ready to gobble anything in front of him now.

    “Where did you go ?” he asked as I closed the door. His voice indicates that he’s not in a good mood, seeing me disappearing off like that. I was frozen to the cold floor. And then he did a terrifying circus show which could kill me if he intended to ;

    His hand grabbed a knife on the table beside him and he freaking threw it to me but purposely made it missed. The knife hit the door with a loud ‘thud’ and it rebounds and landed beside my feet. The blade broke into two and I didn’t dare to look up.

    “Do you know why I forbid you to go outside without surveillance ?” he asked, this time, angrier. I didn’t answer, just looked at my feet, my trembling fingers fiddle with the hem of my shirt. His voice brought shivers to my spine.

    “Yukina got kidnapped and you think you are safe to go out alone?! You’re a girl please realize that! The kidnappers could be anywhere waiting for the right time to catch you !” he literally yelled at me. I’m like a daughter who was drunk and got into an accident and now was getting scold at by her father.

    “Can’t you see the heavy wind, the bad weather outside there!? What do you expect, a bodyguard to appear in the middle of nowhere, protecting you from bad weathers and criminals !?” he continued.

    “If you were me and Yukina were you, will you let her go out alone in the middle of an upcoming storm !?!!” his voice got louder.

    As if on cue, thunders roared outside and I sobbed. The tears just won’t stop pouring out. His voice made me feel guilty for making him worry so much he broke a knife into two. The sound of worry was in his voice.

    My head was pounding then I ended up on the floor. “Don’t yell like that ....” I cried silently and then he went close and embraced me. I didn’t care anymore, I was just thinking of Yukina. Only her. I don’t care about this heart that is skipping a thousand beats right now.

    “I’m sorry .” I finally said.

    He patted my head. “My words are absolute, Kina. No one disobeys me .” he said softly as I continued sobbing and rested my forehead on his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810 28 11
'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions Wishing on every one that you'll be mine Modern AU For mature audiences only. This story will contain bad languag...
49.2K 1.4K 22
[Akashi x reader] "someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you; someday you'll miss me like I missed you; someday you'll need me like I needed you...
13.5K 559 18
[1st place in the category 'Hayama Kotaro' of KnB Watty Awards 2015] 'It was a rainy spring day when it happened. Akashi Seijuro, the firstborn who w...
15.9K 508 27
Synopsis: Matsuzaki Nozumi, a 22 years young lady enjoying her ravishing life. Until, her father became bankrupt and she had to sacrifice herself f...