Basara Shonen High

By Mianumber00

Im here to start a peaceful highschool life, so i enroll myself to an elite all boys school named "Basara Sho... More

Entering the terrotory of elites
This is the elite boys dorm school
My dorm
Dormmates:Hiro Takano
Dormmate:The player
Morning
Tour
Meet the third Dormmate:The snobby smart sloth
Mr. Snobby
Classroom? Or Hell?
Meet and greet the Hell Class
Meet and greet the Hell class
You are one of us
Hell class's data
Pranking misunderstanding
It's not me!
Lab explosion \0•0/

Finally! The data***********

156 7 1
By Mianumber00

Akio

I open the folder and found the first picture and data of.. . ......

Shin(-_-)?

Shin Lee Jyun

Born in June 30,1999
Age:18
The only child and The heir of the Jyun Corp.

Jyun Corp. is the 3rd largest Techno company in the world. Their company is one of the most trending app making and stalling any gadgets.

Hobbies:He loves to flirt, basketball, loves to tease green conversation among others (-_-) I know that, loves creating games and app, modeling, bowling, dart games, he's athletic

Note :He's harmless but he can be dangerous if someone messes him or his friends and family. Beware of his flirtiness too.

Wow! I really learn many more....

Hiro Takano

Born in May 19,1999

Age:18

He is the eldest and the heir of Takano Hotel Company.

Takano Hotel Company is the second largest Star Hotel in the world. The company also involved in electronic creating along with the Jyun Company.

Hobbies :Reading, Basketball, Art, Collecting old and new book, cooking

Cooking?!! Really?! Making poison is what he can do (0-0)

😝😝Even hiro makes his own data hahaha

Juuno Momoka

Born in August 1,1999

Age:18

He's the second eldest of their family and also the heir of their Law firm Company. He's cold and famous because to his stoic expression. He's silent but cunning and a devil.

Devil? Juuno? I am imagining him being one but I shudder on my thoughts.

Hobbies:Reading, working, Taekwando, Judo

Note :Never ever pissed him or else

I pissed him an hour ago but nothing happened?

Weird.....

I finished reading Juu-err-Momoka's data and move to next just to see a only a name (-_-?)

Tsubasa Kirizawa

Born in ----------

---------------------------------
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Hobbies :unknown

Note :unknown

Huh???? Why this one haven't anything said except his name??

This one is really a mystery, did hiro forgot to type this one?

Never mind I'm gonna go to the next one (• •)

Chad Cedrick

Born in August 15 ********

He is the next owner of their 5 star Restaurant.

He's noisy but not bad, he's doing on the flow of the class and he is a trust worthy friend

Brandon Mikaelis

Born on June 5,*********

Age:17

Blue hair with blue eyes
He's the son of the Mikaelis Dance Entertainment, he is the son of Jhon Mikaelis and Lousia Mikaelis the famous worldwide dancers. He is also very talented like his parents because of that his ego now bigger and a short tempered.

Hobbies:Most of sportgames he is playing, likes chess, meditation, (wow he is also meditating even he easily angered), dancing

Note: He hates gays

(-_-) I didnt even consider myself as a gay but he is accusing me as one and he start to hate my guts and so was I.

I flip again

Francis, Matthew, Anthony Borgia

Same green eyes
Their hair colors are always different so you can't tell their names

The three siblings and the heirs of their business company. These triplets are the pranksters of the class and also the most childish of all.

Hobbies :basketball, marital art, ********"************"""""""""""********

Mikael Vonslov

Greek

Grey eyes

He's independent and have his own business which is the famous computer hacking agency that is called "L". His company is involve in tracking anything that the client or government want to be tract.

He's a silent type but he is a sly type.

Kai Chen

Brown eyes
Black hair

He is the most hardheaded and most stubborn guy in the class aside from Tsubasa. He is the heir of the Chen Private Hospital. He adores tsubasa, but unknown reason. He's arrogant too and loves to annoy anyone he targeted.

Kuropika Jyun

Unique eyes blue in the right and grey in the left

Sandy hair

He is the son of the famous private detective agency. He is so shy and always not in the class because he is always on his fathers office, working.

Becker Whitson

19 yrs born **********

American

Bulky but handsome

He is the son of the famous chef, Gerald Whitson. He loves to eat and also he is as great as his father on cooking. Dont forget that he is one of the most mischivious boys in the class.

Ayano Rikozawa

18 yrs, born ""*******

Smart

A snob brat
Smart
The brainiac
The four eyed

He is the son of the famous lawyer, and a big time novelist. He is the brainiac of the class and also one of the bipolar.

Micko, Ark chavez

19 yrs old

This two are the heirs of the Chavez financial group. This two are the idiots of the class. And the noisiest duo too.

Clayton brute

18 yrs

Tan

Large body

He is the most scariest guy of all.He always sends you a glare and a creepy smile. He is silent and always staring to his surroundings.

WARNING:NEVER ANGERING HIM

Wow(-_-) hiro is scared to this guy, is he really that scary?!

Zion Rivera

16 yrs old

Creamy skin

The their of the prestigious construction company in Asia. He's a pure filipino but grew up on Amerika. The youngest of all and the most awarding brat. Never fall on his tricks and puppy dig eyes if you dont want to suffer.

Finally reading the last i closed the folder and i lazily drop my body on my bed and stared at the dark ceiling.

So... Im the 20th student?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.3K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
67.7K 2.6K 38
A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describes m/n l/n, a boy with a free spirit. Thi...
83.8K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
87.5K 1.8K 16
Your a normal high school named y/n l/n. Your an omega and was fated to a alpha since birth. Right now your not even thing about your soulmate but w...