Pain (Ej Mindless Behavior Fa...

By MisfitsRep23

I ran and I ran till my legs gave out.My leg buckled under the pressure.I looked down and never looked back u... More

Ej Mindless Behavior(FanFic)
Chapter 1❤️:I Bumped Her on Purpose
Chapter 2:Why Him and Not me
Chapter 3:Point Blank In The Face
Chapter 4:His Ass Is dead
Chapter 5:Its Not Normal
Chapter 6:Look at me
Chapter 7:I Like You A Lot
Chapter 8:Why?
Chapter 9:Runaway Together
Chapter 10:Trophies
Lost Respect
Paola+Trey❤️Part 2
But it wasn't
To Get Back for My Love
Just Wait On It
Wet&Wild
Change Of Plans
One Tear
Save Me
One Step Closer
The Truth

Paola+Trey❤️

374 12 0
By MisfitsRep23

(Flashback Mode Back To When Paola Was Alive And Things Were Going Well With Trey)(About 1 year ago,don't get confused)

Trey's P.O.V

I ran downstairs,today was the birthday of my baby,Paola.I had to run to the mall and get a ring that I wanted to get Paola.The ring would have our names engraved on it.I wasn't proposing to her,even though we had been together for 3 years.Since our freshmen year we have been together.I love her and nothing will ever change that.I was thinking we could go to a movie in the park and have a picnic.Later we could go to Haboci and have our food cooked right in front of us.I can't wait to see her again.I was about to walk out the front door but was stopped by my sister Karla.

(Btw:Trey was a junior when Paola was killed but now,not in flashback,he is a senior when Sparkle was around)

"Where are you going,"My step sister Karla asked me.She gets on my nerves all of the time.Shes the best sister I had but then again she's my only sister.

"None of you business,"I retorted back at her.Karla was always in my business.

"Tell me now,"She was trying to be demanding like she would do always.

"Going to the mall to pick up Paola's Birthday present,"I told her because she would have started to beg me for answer.

"Oh,can I go with you?"I can't believe she asked me this.This trip was going to be lame with Karla coming along.

"Fine,just don't bother me,"I told Karla.She shook her head and walked out the door.

I followed behind my sister out the house and into the car.I rode out to the mall and hopped out.I wanted to pick up the ring first and then go shopping.

"I'm going to go pick up the ring and you can go where ever you want,"Karla shook her head and we had spilt up.

I walked over to the store and the girl showed me the ring before I bought it.It was beautiful and it was exactly how I wanted it.Next I walked to the Nike store and bought her the blazers by Nike with the teal blue and lace design.Lastly I bought us matching Lebron 6s the light blue and gray color.I went to find Karla and she had 20 bags in one hand.Not like its a surprise.

"Are you ready to go?"I asked Karla.Just to make sure,She might have wanted to go shopping more.

"Yeah I'm ready,"We walked out of the mall and rode home.The car ride was silent the whole ride.We pulled up to the house and I let Karla out.

"Bye Sis,"I waved to her as she left.

"Bye Trey,"She would never call me brother.I think she's still mad because she had to move here with us.

I took off and ride to Paola's house.She lived on the other side of town,it would take like five minutes to get to her house.What would I do without Paola,I was think about handing the gang down to my friend so I could be with her all the time.I pulled up to her house and got out of the car.To tell you the truth I was nervous every time I was by/near her,but Paola was always calm and collective.Every time I would get mad and nervous she was always there to calm me down.I walked up to the door and knocked a couple of times.She had answered the door after 5 seconds of waiting.

"Hey baby,"Paola said to me.I was just so happy to see her,even though I saw her last night.

"Hey bae Happy Birthday,"I pulled out our rings,I had gotten two rings for us to match.She smiled from ear to ear,not knowing I had more planned for her.I pulled out the nike blazers too.She almost jumped into my arms and hugged me.She pressed her lips onto mine.I loved her kisses like they were my last.

"I love you,"My bae told me.She would say that all the time and I loved her back.

"I love you too,"I told her back.She was the only thing that I needed in life.I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car.I set her down in the seat without letting our lips go.I smirked and ran to the other side of the car and got in.

"Where are we going?"Paola asked me.I wanted to surprise her so I'm not going to tell her.

"It's a surprise,you have to find out,"I told her.Paola pouted and turned towards the window.She plays to much,

we rode to the park and hopped out of the car.I grabbed the picnic basket out of the back.I grabbed Paola's hand and intertwined our fingers together.I led her to the giant screen in the middle of the park.

"I didn't know you were so romantic,"Paola said to me.I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Anything for you bae,"I smiled as I said that.Paola peaked my cheek and walked to the movie screen.I set down the blanket on the grass and set down the picnic basket.Paola sat down and then I sat down.We saw the movie A Hunted House 2,it was a funny movie. Paola thought so too.We cuddled the whole movie,it was one of the best dates that we had in a long time.Paola had went over to a tree close to us and put:

Paola+Trey❤️

After the movie,I drove Paola to her house so she could get ready for our date tonight.This was going to be the best day of my life.I drove back to the house and gotten ready myself,nobody was going to stop this perfect night.I had just got into the door and Karla came down the stairs wanting something.

"Can you drive me to a friend's house,"Karla asked me.I couldn't do it today I had to get ready for my date in 2 hours.

"I can't I have to be somewhere tonight in 2 hours,"I told Karla,honestly.

"Where do you have to go?"Karla's nose was always in my business.It all started when I told her I was in a gang.She's just worried about me and I respect her asking.

"I'm taking Paola somewhere special because it's her birthday,"I told Karla,she gave me a glare but she believed me.

"Awwwww have fun on your date,I wish I had a boyfriend like that,"Karla told me.She was not going to be dating she is too young for that.

"Your not getting a boyfriend your too young for that,"Karla gave me a death glare then a wtf stare.

"Boy I'm only one year younger then you,"Karla rolled her eyes and then walked away.I had to get ready for tonight.

I didn't want time to slip away from me.I ran up stairs and did everything I needed to.

o.o.o.o.o.o 1 Hour Later o.o.o.o.o.o.o

I had finally got done getting ready and I needed to leave very fast.I only had one hour left to pick up Paola and get to the place.I hopped in the car and picked up Paola.

Dam!She was looking sexy as fuck.She had a long tight all black dress on,with gold bangles,chain,shoes,and the ring I had gave.I licked my lips,I had to catch myself from staring at her for too long.

"Hey baby,"Paola winked at me and then laughed.She know I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"Hey,you look beautiful tonight,"I told Paola honestly.She was looking on point.

"Thanks bae,"She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.I loved it when she did that.I went around to the other side of the car and opened the door for Paola.I closed her door and got into the passenger side.I intertwined fingers with Paola and rode out to the restaurant,I was just happy to be with her tonight.It took 30 minutes to get to the restaurant out of town.Paola talked mostly about her birthday and what her mother and father got for her.If she was happy I was happy.

We pulled up to the restaurant and I opened the door for Paola.I held her hand as we walked up to restaurant,once we entered we were greeted by a lady working there.

"Reservation or walk in,"The lady asked us with a smile.

"Reservation for Trey,"I told her with a smile back.Paola didn't like that I smiled back at her because she pinched me.

"Right this way,"The lady politely said to me and Paola.We followed behind the lady closely while having my arm around Paola.We sat done after the lady pointed us to the way.We sat their for about 20 minutes till the chief came out and cooked our food in front of us.

Half way through eating dinner,I get a text from my homeboy Dean.

Text Conversation

Dean:We need you down at the trap now

Me:Shit man I'm with my girl it's my birthday

Dean:It's important

Me:Fine dude I'll come just let me take Paola home

Dean:Alright man

End Of Conversation

I looked at Paola and then back at my phone.I didn't want to leave so early.

"Baby I have to go to the trap tonight,so we have to cut dinner short,"I could tell she was going to be mad at me.She sighed and started walking away to the outside door.I paid for the food and then left to find Paola in the car.

"I'm sorry baby,Ill do anything you want,"A smile crept on her face,she was up to something.

"Can I go with you to the trap,"she has been asking me this question a lot.I don't know if she's ready for it,Im not ready for her to see it.

"It's not a good idea,"I told her the truth,I did this so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Trey I'm not taking no for an answer,I won't get out of this car,"Paola crossed her arms and laid back in her seat.If Paola asked for something,she won't budge till she gets it.

"Fine just stay in the back and don't say anything,"I said in a stern voice.I didn't want Paola getting into trouble.I drove straight to the Trap.The house was packed everyone was there.I walked up with Paola behind me.

I opened the door and walked up to Dean and gave him a bro hug.Everybody was starring at Paola,they thought I wouldn't bring her tonight.

"So what's up bro,"I asked Dean as he paced back and forth though the room.

"Ok we have new that Ej's gang is going to attack us but we don't know when,"I thought about it they would want us all together at once.Tire screeching pulled up to or house.

Bang!!!

Bang!!!

Bang!!!

I saw it with my own eyes the third bullet hit Paola right in the chest.

❤️💙❤️❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️

Double update in one day and 1k reads thanks guys💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛Look for part 2

~MisfitsRep23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 10.8K 49
Jungkook, erzağının bitmesiyle kendine yiyecek birşeyler ararken, Taehyung'un liderlik yaptığı bir küçük bir şehirle karşılaşır. Jungkook, açlığını d...
270K 20.4K 14
Tek başına bebeğiyle Seule taşınan omega jeon jungkook ve komşusu safkan alfa kim taehyung . Omegaverse! SafkanAlfatae! Omegakook! Text&Düzyazı!
786K 64.6K 13
arkadaşlarıyla birlikte orduya katılan jungkook, ilk görüşte etkilendiği komutan kim taehyung'a cinsel içerikli mesajlar atmaya başlar. taekook, tex...
143K 12.9K 22
taehyung ve jungkook birbirlerinin yan komşularıydı. there is no other universe then, stay with me texting + instagram 03.02.24 This fiction is dedic...