Trying Not To Love (COMPLETED)

By Books_and_nerds

I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I... More

Introduction ✅
Characters ✅
Chapter 1 ✅
Chapter 2 ✅
Chapter 3 ✅
Chapter 4 ✅
Chapter 5 ✅
Chapter 6 ✅
Chapter 7 ✅
Chapter 8 ✅
Chapter 9 ✅
Chapter 10 ✅
Chapter 11 ✅
Chapter 12 ✅
Chapter 13 ✅
Chapter 14 ✅
Chapter 15 ✅
Chapter 16 ✅
Chapter 17 ✅
Chapter 18 ✅
Chapter 19 ✅
Chapter 20 ✅
Chapter 21 ✅
Chapter 22 ✅
Chapter 23 ✅
Chapter 24 ✅
Chapter 25 ✅
Chapter 26 ✅
Chapter 27 ✅
Chapter 28 ✅
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Disclaimer ✅

341 34 2
By Books_and_nerds

I DO NOT OWN THE BOOK COVER OR ANY OF THE PICTURES IN THIS BOOK. "THANK YOU"

DO NOT COPY THIS STORY. ITS MY HARD WORK.

•*• This book is work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are product of my imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

•*• THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED SO THE READERS ARE EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS.

Warning ⚠️
No criticism about the characters or the plot will be tolerated. You can definitely point out my mistakes if you want-and that would be great for my improvement too but, no bitching about the plot or characters.

•*• Please keep in mind that you're reading a FICTION and anything can happen in fictions. So, don't find practical logics instead just go with the flow.

•*• FOR READERS (Thought you guys should know.) -

Vote= Appreciation for writing for whole days and most of the nights (not to mention for getting bags under eyes :p )

Comment= It simply would let me know what you want to say.

Follow= Now, that means you liked my book and you want to read more stuff like that. And, It would make me stand on the ninth cloud for sure <3

P.S. Started publishing on 25th December 2017--

Update - Republishing since 19th December 2019...

P.P.S. DO NOT BE A SILENT READER 💙

Enough of me. Gooooo READD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 153K 32
Peyton Hills has it all. She has a perfect life, surrounded by loving and supportive parents who shockingly aren't divorced. She is surrounded by po...
387K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1.7M 52.8K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...