Born Dauntless

Von DauntlessGame

This is based on the story Divergent by Veronica Roth but with a twist. As the cover says, Born Dauntless. So... Mehr

First Jumper!
The Initiates
Pansycake
Cake
Overprotective
Transferring?
Choosing Ceremony
Initiation
Divergent
Dauntless Games
Candor or Dauntless
Fear Landscapes
Fear Itself
Revenge
I love you too
The Plan
Resting and C or D
Till The End... Part 1
Till The End... Part 2
Authors Note

Whats to Come Ahead

1.5K 26 18
Von DauntlessGame

I wrote about 1,000 more words than I usually do so I hope you all enjoy this chapter! :-)

The Next Day

Uriah's Pov

I wake up to shuffling and then a freezing feeling. Someone dumped ice water on me!

"TRIS!" I yell and open up my eyes. "Why??" I cry.

"Because it's time to wake up! The results come out in an hour and I wanted to eat breakfast with you. Now get up and change! I'll be waiting outside." She sad and drops the bucket beside my bed and leaves.

I quickly stand up and get changed, then I head out to catch up with Tris. "Want a piggy back?" I get my answer with her jumping on my back.

"Onward!" I run down to the cafeteria as fast as I can, only slowing down to open the cafeteria doors, and then speeding up towards the food line.

She jumps off as we get our food and we walk back to our table where Zeke, Four, Mar, Chris, Lynn, and Shauna are eating.

"Good morning Tris!" Zeke smiles as she sits down next to him.

"What about me?" I whine as I sit across from him next to Marlene. I've liked her forever but I'm too much of a pansycake to admit it.

"Eh. Tris is much more fun. You're just an annoying boy." Zeke responds back and I fake pout while everyone else laughs.

Marlene wraps her arm around me and squeezes me in the shoulder. "It's okay Uri. All boys are annoying. Including Zeke," I laugh and start to eat my pancakes.

Once I'm done we all just hangout at the table until the ceremony is starting. Max goes up to the front and starts to make a speech but I zone out until he starts talking about the rankings.

"Now. I know you all have been waiting for this. The ranking will show up behind me and those who scored 10 or lower are in Dauntless," as soon as he says dauntless, the rankings appear.

1. Tris
2. Uriah
3. Lynn
4. Marlene
5 Peter
6. Will
7. Christina
8. John
9. Maggie
10. Michael

I was second! I'm really happy about that and I'm happy Tris got 1st, even if I wanted that spot. But hey! All of our friends made it and Peter's gang didn't! But sadly Peter did.

"Tris!! Great job!! I'm so happy for you!" I lift her up and spin her around in circles.

She giggles and I set her down. "It just shows I'm better than you!" She laughs and goes off to talk to her other friends.

"Good job Uri. I'm proud of you and Tris," Zeke comes up behind me and pats me on the back.

"Yea you guys knocked Peter down pretty far on the board," Four comes up from behind me and pats me in the other shoulder.

"Can I talk to you Uriah?" Four asks all of a sudden. His tone serious.

"Yea what's up?"

"Not here. Follow me."

"Tris and I are going back home. Meet you later?" Zeke asks. I nod.

We start walking in the direction of the chasm but stop just before arriving there. He seems nervous but I don't know why. Four never gets nervous.

"Tris never told you this but I wanted you to know since your one of my best friends along with your brother and your her twin so... umm..." he says nervously. "Tris and I are dating."

I don't know what to think. My sister is dating our instructor/best friend? I can't believe she would do that without telling us, knowing how Zeke and I would react to this. She went behind our backs and never told me. Her twin.

I bang my fists against the wall behind me in frustration and yell out. I don't want to hurt Four but I need to get this anger out. I hit it again and then turn towards him. "How?? How could you do this? How could you date my sister and not say anything till now?" I side punch him and storm off to our apartment with his heavy footsteps soon behind me, I ignore them.

I burst into our apartment and see Tris standing beside Zeke. "Why??" I didn't realize till now I have tears streaming down my face.

"Why what? Uriah calm down," she says, worry building in her voice.

"Why are you dating Four? Why didn't you tell Zeke or I? You don't need to date at all and especially not him. I don't want you getting hurt and he will be the one to break your heart!" I yell and head towards her but Zeke steps in front of her and pushes me back. I suddenly feel strong arms holding me back and I know it's Four.

I struggle to get free and get to my twin but I'm no use for two people who are two years older than me.

"Uriah you need to leave, take a moment and calm down, and then come back and explain. Okay? Now leave." Zeke orders, turning me around and pushing me out the door.

Tris POV

I can't believe Uriah! I knew he would freak out but that was too much. And what was he going to do if Tobias and Zeke hadn't stopped him?

"Tris what was Uriah talking about? Are you and Four dating?" Zeke asks coming up and hugging me. I nod me head and rest my head on his chest. I silently cry but when Zeke starts to pull away, I quickly stop crying. I'm not weak and I will not cry.

"You two are dating?" Zeke looks at Tobias.

"Yes Zeke we are," he responds, his chin held high. I look up at Zeke, worried what his reaction would be. Until he speaks up.

"I'm so happy for you two! My two favorite people are together! And what's funny is that Shauna totally called it," He laughs and I stared at him, my eyes like a deer in headlights.

"You're not upset? You're youngest sibling and only sister dating your best friend?" I ask.

"No. Now Four," He says getting serious, "If you do break her heart, I will let Uriah loose on you. And trust me, he would be worse than he is now."

"Now why would I ever break her heart when half of it belongs to me?" I smile.

The door opens and I see Uriah come in. "Tris, before you say anything, I'm sorry." He walks over to me and hugs me tightly. I can feel his tears falling on my shoulders.

"Uriah its fine I-" I start before he interrupts me.

"I shouldn't have overreacted. I need to be a caring and supportive twin and you should be allowed to date. I'm dating Marlene, why can't you date Four. I just don't want to see you get hurt," He turns away from me and looks at Four. "And you." He points at Four. "If you hurt her, I WILL kill you. But otherwise, I'm happy you two are together.

I smile and he turns back to me. "Forgive me?" I nod and he hugs me. "Shall we get Dauntless cake?"

"Yes! But give me a piggy back ride?" I beg.

"Yea." He laughs and I hop on his back and we head off to the cafeteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night

I laugh at Uriah being a goofball and running around the pit like a 5 year old. I can't stop laughing until I lose sight of him and he sneaks up behind me. I scream like a little girl and turn around and slap him on the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For scaring me you Pansycake!" I laugh as he holds up his hands to his heart. "My feelings are crushed how dare you!" I laugh but stop when Uriah's eyes glance at something behind me.

I turn around and see Eric getting up on the stage.

"Attention!" He yells and the pit goes quiet. "We are having a new system to keep track of all of our dauntless members. You will be receiving trackers. Now get into 6 lines and then you can go to sleep."

I look up at Uri with a questionable look and he whispers, "Let's see how long we can go without a tracker, meet at the house. Run!" He darts off in the direction of the chasm, taking the shortcut to our house. I laugh and turn towards the other hallway that leads home but I become face to face with none other than Eric himself.

"I would expect you would have been first but I will make it easier for you." He says with a smirk and then someone comes up behind me, grabs my wrists together and another person inserts the tracker in my neck with a lot of force and I grunt as the pain hits me.

Eric leans in and whispers in my ear, "You will pay Tris. For everything you have done. And you will be mine." I shutter as he walks away.

I rub my neck where the tracker went and wonder, what's going to happen?

I wonder why all of a sudden we are getting trackers as I head back home.

I open the door and see Zeke and Uriah stuffing their faces with dauntless cake. I laugh and grab a piece.

"I got caught," i frown and bite a piece of cake. "Eric stopped me and it hurt badly when another guy put it in my neck. I think it's gonna leave a mark." I lift up my hair and show them the place where my tracker currently is.

"Oh my gosh! There is a giant hole! You're gonna bleed out!" Zeke yells and I freak out and grab my neck but then I realize he was only messing with me.

"Zekey bear? How could you be so mean to your little sister?" i pout and turn around and pretend to cry.

"Tris I'm sorry, I was only kidding," He turns me around but I reach out my arms and tickle him on his stomach and he falls to the floor laughing. I bend down and tickle him more as Uriah holds his hands above his head.

"You won't get away with this twins," He laughs through his words. I laugh too but a leg suddenly appears in front of my face as he flips me over and onto the floor. As I'm about to get up, Uriah is flipped over Zeke's head and tumbles to the floor next to me, knocking me down again. He appears in my sight and before he holds us down, we roll out of the way and attack him again.

We wrestle around like this for who knows how long, until there is a knock on the door. And we stop immediately.

"If it's the people with the trackers, tell them that I already got one. I'm tired and going to bed. I'll worry about it tomorrow." Uriah shirts off and into his room.

I follow him and shut the door when we are both in. "You know you should get one. I want you to feel the pain I felt." I laugh, kiss him on the cheek and walk out of the room.

I go back to the kitchen and see Zeke finishing up his cake with Tobias by his side.

"So what it just To-Four at the door?" I ask and sit on a bar stool across from the boys.

"No. It was Tori with the tracker things. I told her you two already got one and she did it to me. Don't know what you're talking about when it hurt. It didn't feel as if she put anything in my neck."

"That's weird. Did you get one Four?"

He starts mumbling with his mouth filled with cake but just shakes his head no and Zeke and I laugh.

When his mouth was clear of cake, he asks me, "So why did yours hurt but not Zeke's? Was that Dauntless just being me or what?"

"No. I actually was stopped by Eric and someone, I don't know who, grabbed my wrists and held them together while another anonymous person put the tracker in my neck. It was very forcefully but something definitely went in."

"Well let's worry about this tomorrow. I'm going to bed, it's almost midnight. Don't do anything you'll regret tomorrow morning!" Zeke calls out as he goes to his room.

"Zeke!" I yell, very embarrassed and probably as red as a tomato. But he is already gone and in his room, I laugh  and turn back to Tobias who is finishing up his cake.

"I'm very proud of you, you know." He smiles and walks around the counter over to me. "You got first and you beat Uriah," he chuckles to himself.

"Thanks. I wouldn't have done it without you." I blush.

We remain quiet for who knows how long until his thumb lifts my chin up. "I hope you know how beautiful and strong you are. I'm so glad that I have you in my life."

"I'm not beautiful or strong. The only reason I made it in first AND past Uriah was because of you."

"No Tris. You would have made it without me. You are the most beautiful, strong, intelligent, honest, caring and kind person I have ever met."

"I'm not quite sure about kind but" I am cut off when his lips meet mine. I'm shocked at first and tense up, and he pulls away.

But he takes my face in his hands, his fingers strong against my skin, and kisses me again, firmer this time, more certain. I wrap an arm around him, sliding my hand up his neck and into his short hair. (Taken straight from Divergent by Veronica Roth, chapter 26, cause it's pretty much my favorite part in the book ☺️)

After a few minutes we pull apart, gasping for air. It was the best kiss ever. I chuckle silently but then I yawn. Way to ruin the moment tris.

"Do you want me to take you to your room?" He asks, his deep blue eyes staring into mine.

"No I wanna stay with you." I take his hand and drag him over to the couch. We sit down and I snuggle my head into his shoulder.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but I did wondering whats to come ahead.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

298K 7.3K 50
What if Tris didn't die in Allegiant but everyone else thinks she's dead. What will she do now that she has survived? Will she ever find her way back...
409K 7.3K 78
Tris was born in Dauntless and along with her twin Uriah and her big brother Zeke they mess up the daunless compound. But what happens when a blue e...
262K 7.2K 59
Tris Pedrad has two brothers. Zeke, who is two years older and Uriah, her twin. Of course they both are the annoying, protective older brother type...
28.7K 442 31
Tris is the younger sister of Zeke and Uriah Pedrad. Their parents are Max and Hanna. They are dauntless born. What happens when Tris falls in love w...