Be My Kitty

Por InGameProdigy

Kirito can't get a hold of her Asuna. With Asuna not replying, they all decide to look for her. When they fin... Más

I Miss You
Closet Comfort
Let's Go Shopping?
Hours Later
Tonight I'll Show You
New Awakenings
I Can't Find My Date
Where Is She?
No More Skinny Love
Heartbreaking Goodbyes
The Talk
I Love To Tease Kitty
What To Wear
Date Night
Will you?
Goodnight
Just When I Thought
Tragedy and the Comforter
Healer
Moon Rise
1 Day Away
Arrival
Past, Present And Future
Visitation
My Love Then, My Love Now
First Day Of School
My First Day Of School
Lets Play
Kazuto Holmes
Who Done It?
Culprit One and Culprit Two
The Saphire Rose
Plots
The Puppeteer
Claws And The Intruder
Intruder
Misty Fog Get Away
Help Heal Me
Home is Where the Villains Roamed
The Excruciating Wait
Mission Incomplete
Let's Make Up
Revenge and The Sorrowful Spirit
Violet Thorns
Theory
The Watchful Sapphire Eyes
Our Secret, Special Place
Communicate
Friend Request
Push On
Boss of Tricks and Cheats
Kitty's Left In The Dark
Light, Lead The Way
By Your Side
The Fall Of A King
Open Your Eyes
Truth
Lie
Bus Ride
My Small Home Town
Decisions
The Sleep Over
Sing Me A Song
I Love You
Friends And Flowers
Will You Be Forever Mine?
Morning Before the Wedding
That Night At The Garden
Alter

Endings Are Just New Beginnings

2.2K 40 67
Por InGameProdigy

I do hope you had a wonderful Christmas, a memorable new years, and a fantastic Valentines day, but if not then that's alright. I think we focus on dates and holidays too much. Instead of treating each day like a holiday in itself. Sorry if that was too mushy, but I don't really understand the hype. But that's just me.

Anyway.

I appreciate all the reads, comments, votes and words of encouragement, although the story has come to an end.

But when something ends, there's always a new beginning ahead.

Please enjoy. 🎵

(If you want audio I picked out myself, just for this chapter, grab some headphones and click that red YouTube button up there.) ☝

•••

Ending's are Just New Beginnings

•••

(Shino Asada)

The early morning was certainly chilly as I shivered as soon as I stepped out the front door.

Suguha was still asleep, curled up in her bed and I didn't have the heart to wake her up. She seemed tired from studying so much the nights before.

Usually Kazuto would take me to school, even though he had already graduated, he still would rise early with me to save me the time it'd take to walk. But, I left him to sleep as well.

I closed the door behind me slowly heading out. I breathed out and saw the crisp white air escape my lips in a fluid motion. My eyes scanned the sky and adjusted to the dim lazy clouds curtaining the sky. I opened my borrowed umbrella Tsuboi let me keep and strolled onward.

The horizon was dimmed with clouds, except a small ray of the sun rise was able to peek through as the rain made pitter patters on the concrete floor and plopping into a few puddles in the patches of green grass beside the sidewalk. I loved this weather, this scenery.

Though I didn't wake up this early to admire the scenery.

I wanted to stroll, take me time, to think. With all the madness of exams, and the late night studying, I hardly had time I could enjoy with Kazuto. I frowned at the thought.

He understood, he's been in my shoes just last year. But he always found time for me and managed to pass. But me? I couldn't find the time.

I strolled by the streets, not as busy as they would be later in the morning and enjoyed the peace that came along with the pitter patter that the rain provided.

I took my scarf and pulled it over my lips, and buried one of my hands within the warmth of my pockets as I kicked a small pebble in my path, rolling down the now steeping road.

I continued to kick at it as I kept in thought, creating small ripples in the puddles the pebble skipped across.

Kazuto has seemed distant lately. Not that I haven't, but it seems like something's up. Sometimes I'd see him exchanging whispers with Suguha when he thinks I'm not looking.

Or when we find the time to see all our friends, he'd pull Asuna or Tsuboi aside as I continue to walk with the others, as if he had something secretive to say.

It has me, worried.

I sighed, slightly upset as I kicked the pebble and missed, and my loose tied shoe flew off my foot, rolled down the road until it stood dead center.

I paused with a look of annoyance and blew a hair that was out of place in front of my face before marching over to pick it up.

What I didn't notice was the sound of an engine approaching.

My head raised to see a bike in the near distance getting larger as it slowly progressed down the steep road and made a gentle stop a couple feet away from where I was kneeled down, failing to even notice the rain that now covered my knees.

"You shouldn't be in the middle of the road like that, yknow?" he scolded.

"I know, Kazuto," I said with a twist of the mouth as I rose to my feet, with my now dirty and wet shoe in hand, brushing it off with a flick of the hand.

He was staring at my now dirty knees from kneeling to pick up my shoe and knelt down to brush them off, gently until the dirt had vanished as he then dried them off.

I tried to not look flustered and nonchalant about it. Now that I think about it, he seemed to have a nuetral expression.

I frowned as he didn't bring a umbrella, he seemed wet and cold. I tilted my umbrella to shield him as he still knelt there.

"I thought you'd still be sleeping," I said, trying to not fumble on my words. He took the shoe and began to insert my foot in the shoe before tying a tight, neat knot.

"I started to feel cold and noticed the warmth beside me was gone," he responded, his eyes on my shoes before he rose to his feet.

I rubbed my arm, unsure how to respond. I hated this feeling.

"Oh, I see, forgive me," I said in a unsure voice.

"I just thought it was strange you didn't wait for me this time," he said as his nuetral expression became a bit blue.

"I didn't want to disturb you any further than I already have," I mumbled, "you seemed peaceful, I didn't want to interrupt that,"

"Disturb me? How could you disturb me?" He looked puzzled.

"It's nothing," I responded quietly. He tilted his head before rubbing the back of his neck in silence, turned his head to his bike and smiled sheepishly.

"Guess riding in the rain with a bike wouldn't be such a smart choice, would it?" He chuckled as he looked at himself, cold and wet.

I giggled because his laugh became infectious, and when we paused, we had a small smile, each to match the other.

"I can see that," I responded as my hand ruffled his wet black locks, felt silky as my fingers came in contact with them.

His hand reached for mine and he slid them done the top of his head and placed it on his cold, wet cheek.

"Warm," he said as he nuzzled his cheek into my palm.

"You should head back, I'll walk you," I offered since I was the one with a umbrella.

"I came to make sure you got to school okay, I'm not leaving until I do so," he puffed.

"And your bike?" I glanced over.

He scanned the area and found a place to park it, in a small shop parking lot.

"You sure?" I asked skeptical.

"It'll be fine," he responded as he took the umbrella and held it above us. My tired arm rested at my side before I felt Kazuto tuck my hand in his pocket. My cheeks collected warmth in cause of the sudden gesture, as he walked me to my last day of school.

•••

The day seemed to be less stressful as they did this past week. I'm not sure if it's because I studied enough that the last exam was a breeze or I felt more connected to Kazuto this morning that I did this entire exam period.

I take a bow to my last teacher in my last class as he smiled and bowed back at me, heading for the door, the last of many.

I slowly walked to the gate as everyone else is out of sight. I take a look back as I passed these gates.

The only school that no one knew who I was.

No teasing, no dirty stares, but more noticeably, no loneliness.

I had a friend by my side, never did I feel unwanted or alone here. I never felt the cold bitterness I was so accustomed to.

It all just seems like a distant memory.

At the street across from the school gate stood a boy with jet black hair, red scarf and black jacket and jeans, holding a umbrella that looked all too familiar.

His eyes were glued to the floor as if in serious thought. I walked up to this familiar figure I know so well and his daze was instantly over when he saw two of my feet in front of his.

"Hello," I greeted with a wave.

He smiled and waved back.

"In deep thought?" I tilted my head as I analyzed his expression.

His smile turned sheepish.

"Just thinking what we're having for dinner is all," he said as nonchalant as possible.

"If you think about food that deeply then god knows how you take serious matters," I teased and crossed his arms with a smile.

"Food should always be taken seriously," He refuted. I merely rolled my eyes with a grin.

"Alright, if you say so," I admitted defeat and decided to not push any further.

We walked the route back home, as I carried the umbrella, Kazuto's hand in my jacket pocket and watched the rain drops roll down the umbrella.

Rain always meant new beginnings they said. I wonder if that applies here.

•••

(Kazuto Kirigaya)

I stuffed my hand in her pocket as we walked down the wet road, in my other pocket, my hand fumbled with a box case, feeling slightly nervous in how to present this to her.

"Oh yeah, she'll like that," Tsuboi reassured as he looked at the bracelet in the jewelry box.

"You think?" I slumped my shoulders.

"If she won't say yes, I will," he said in a joking manner.

"Please don't," Kazuto turned pale.

"Got something against yaoi? Hm?" Tsuboi pressed on.

"That's popular amongst couples actually," the lady behind the counter added, interrupting the odd discussion.

"Is it?" I wasn't one to be sold so fast but it did look nice. It was a silver bracelet with blue trinkets, and with a charm that appears to be a lock.

"The lock there means you are bound to the person that had gifted it to them. Accepting the bracelet is a promise in itself," she lifted the locket like tricket with her finger.

"She'll be like your little prisoner," Tsuboi grinned.

"Tsubio, no," I replied. He chuckled and shrugged.

"Its basically for couples who are not quite ready for marriage but who look forward to it in the future,"

"How do you figure?" Tsuboi mumbled as he sucked on one of the free lollipops they had on the counter, two more in his pocket.

"That's usually the kind of couples I see buying this bracelet,"

I looked at it closely and smiled softly, imagining her face, and in that moment I was sold.

"I'll take it,"

We walk to the front door and leave our shoes on the matt before stepping on the tile floor.

"I'll be back," she ran her hair through her wet hair, "going to take a shower,"

She stepped into the bathroom and heard the shower running. I take off my wet coat and change into something drier, temporarily.

This reminds me of the ring I had offered her in ALO, the promise ring. I take out the box from my wet coat and open it up to see the lonely bracelet there.

I close it before placing it at the mirror where she keeps all her brushes and does her hair. Inside, a written note I wrote before hand. Just as I did, I heard the shower stop running.

•••

(Shino POV)

I brushed the wet strands of my hair back as the rushing droplets of water from the shower head splashed against my face, rolling down my body.

Washing myself off, I heard fumbling footsteps from my bedroom. Odd. I pressed my ear against the wall. Must be Kazuto.

I turned off the shower, then the footsteps came to hault, before slow creaking of the floor boards start to creak.

"Shit," I heard his voice whisper.

Is he trying to be stealthy?

•••

(3rd POV)

Shino stepped out into the chilly bathroom, curiosity taking over her.

She quickly wrapped a towel around her body, slippee on her white slippers and sped walked to the bathroom door.

She swiflty peeked her head out and caught Kazuto halfway outside of her room, slowly closing the door behind him.

"Kazuto," she lifted a brow.

"Yes?" He replied with a nervous smile.

"Were you in my room?"

"Psh, course not,"

"Then why did I hear you inside my room?"

"Well-"

"And why were you closing the door behind you?"

"If you already knew the answer then why ambush me with that question?" he said in a huff.

Shino smiled devilishly as she walked towards her bedroom door as Kauto still stood in front of it.

They both stood there for a moment before he sighed in defeat and stepped aside. Shino grinned in victory as she turned the knob and strolled in.

Her face was puzzled and analyzed and scanned across her room.

"Nothing looks different," she strolled past her mirror before she paused and walked back.

Right beside her brushes, hairpins and ribbons was a velvet small box with a note right below it.

She lifted the note and read the carefully written words in ink.

To my sinonmen roll, words can't perfectly describe how much I love you, so I hope this gives you an idea.

"Honestly, you and food," she said quietly, with a small smile. Her heart was leaping from her chest, a tad nervous.

"Open it," Kazuto said as he leaned into the doorframe of her bedroom, hands stuffed in his pockets.

She gradually lifter the top, and peeked inside, her eyes glistening with the tears she was holding back.

A silver bracelet with a locket decorated with blue crystal like gem rocks.

"Kazuto," she murmured his name, not able to find the words to speak, just his name.

He walked beside her and gently took the bracelet out of the box.

"Now, I know it's not a ring," he said sheepishly as she giggled to herself.

"You don't say," a few tears escaping her big brown glistening eyes.

"But its just as much as promise," he unlatched the bracelet before facing her.

"With this, is a promise, to a bright future with you and only you," his voice a bit shaky.

"This lock seals the promise to a promising future," he pulled out a silver key and placed it at the mirror dresser.

"Now I know we've lightly falked about our future, but I want to show you how serious I am about this," he continued.

"Kazuto, I-" she paused.

"Shino, will you share my future with me?" He stared down at the bracelet as he said this, a tad nervous at her lack of words.

"Lock me up,"

"W-what?" He was surprised at her response.

She held out her wrist to him.

"I'd love to be your prisoner," she responded with a grin.

"Huh?" He was confused but then realized as he was looking away, Shino found another note, scribbled in familiar hamd writing, inside the box, under the cushioning, saying,

"Just play along and be his little prisoner, yeah? He's got a bondage kink, and its baaad,"

"Tsuboi," he chuckled as she did along with him. When the small laughter died down, they gazed at one another.

"In all seriousness, yes Kazuto. Please," her wrist still offered up to him, he wrapped the bracelet around her wrist. He took his key and and inserted it in the lock it in the lock, and gently turned it, hearing it click.

She smiled wide at the promise, Kazuto fully embraced her as she leaned into his chest.

"I'm wet, you know," she said as she nuzzled into his warm chest.

"What?" He blushed furiously.

"From the shower," she pulled away from him slightly, looking down at his chest, his shirt had big patchee of water stains.

"And now, so are you," she continued with a playful tone to her voice.

A phone notification sounded off in Kazuto's pants pocket.

"What's all that about?" She raised a brow.

"Why don't you check for me?" He smiled and handed his phone to her.

She took the phone in her hand and checked his phone, all flooded with their friends messages, giddy to hear what she had said.

Then a creak at the door when a not so stealthy Suguha was discovered.

"Sug-?"

"Did she say yes?" She asked with a wide eyed expression.

"Yes, I said yes," Shino smiled bashfully as she lifted her hand to show the jewelry dangling from her wrist.

"Nice bracelet" Suguha gushed.

But Shino wasn't trying to flaunt the bracelet on her wrist, though she knew of its beauty. No.

It was the hand she was holding, that she proudly presented. Kazuto had a small smile in response.

Later that evening, their friends rushed to their place, to celebrate the couple, and to be third, fourth, fifth wheels. Which Shino nor Kazuto minded.

"Oh Shino, that's lovely," Asuna had her hands covering her mouth before grazing her fingers across the silver chain. Her ring clinked her bracelet, and they both giggled at it.

"Things for the both of us turned out well, didn't they?" Shino looked at her ring as she looked at her bracelet.

"Life always has a way of turning around when you're at your darkest hour," Asuna mumbled with a small smile. Remembering the pain she used to feel when turning away from Kazuto, missing him, only to find he turned away too. She looked back at her ring that bound her to her sweet husband, and new best friend.

"We're living proof, aren't we?" Shino linked her arm around Asuna as their friends chatted away, not noticing the conversation. Shino thought of the thought of losing Kazuto when they first started, the thought of Ken who made life a living hell. Only to look up to see her friends celebrating her and Kazuto's happiness.

"We sure are," Asuna mumbled, also looking over at their friends.

Suguha and Tsuboi teasing Rika about how pouty she was being about being single.

Keiko asking Kazuto how nervous he must've felt when he presented the box to Shino, fangirling at how sweet the whole thing was.

Shino and Asuna soon scooted closer to that group of friends that kept them intact when they felt like falling apart.

Shino rested her head on Kazuto's back, catching him by surprise, Keiko awing at the adorable moment.

"Shino?" Kazuto turned her head, obviously not being able to face her. Shino smiled at this, wrapping her arms around his body, nuzzling into his back, as now everyone watched.

Keiko leaned on Rika's shoulder.

"The f-" Rika was interrupted.

"Oh hush, I'm only pretending," Keiko whined.

Suguha did the same as she leaned on Tsuboi's shoulder, Tsuboi slightly red, not saying a word, though, smiling.

"There's no where I'd rather be," Shino paused, "but here with you,"

Kazuto had a flushed face before Tsuboi pounced in, with a smiling fkushed face of his own.

"Looks like the wild Kazuto has finally been tamed," he teased before he caught a flash of Asuna's stare.

"F-for the second and final time," Tsuboi quickly added before Asuna smiled contently, Kazuto chuckling at his fear for the small beauty.

Shino nuzzled into his back some more, reminding him of their position.

"Do you know what I want to do now?" Shino whispered into his back, just loud enough for Kazuto to hear.

"What?" He asked curiously, just as quiet.

"I want to make a Yui," she whispered lowly, in a teasing manner, into his back as their friends were teasing Tsuboi how pale he got at Asuna's stare.

Kazuto eyes widened a bit, catching on, face still flushed from before.

"Goodnight guys," Kazuto stood swiftly, Shino still hugging his back.

"So soon? It's only 9pm," Keiko tilted her head in confusion.

"Exactly, look how late it is," Kazuto stammered with a hot face.

Shino smiled amusingly as Kazuto tried to his best to get them alone as fast as possible. Their oblivious friends wanting to stay in the cozy home didn't budge.

"You all have homes," Kazuto pouted.

Shino giggled as she wrapped around him a bit tighter. Kazuto still trying to get their oblivious friends to get a hint for once.

(Kazuto POV)

Oh now they're not perverts, take a hint!

(Shino POV)

I love you guys. I thought to myself.

•••

Fin.

•••

I wanted to keep the ending short, nice, sweet and simple. I'm not sure how I did. ><

Its currently 6am my time as I write this, unable to sleep, so, I thought I'd finish up this chapter.

Of course I'll go back and try to fix it up before I publish. But besides that.

I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I'm sorry for the long delays in updating. I'm not going to pretend I have a busy life. I just needed a small break. My apologies.

Life has changed for me, little by little. In good ways. And in bad. But let's trust in what Asuna said earlier.

"Life always has a way of turning around when you're at your darkest hour"

Isn't she just wise?

I'm sorry, again. But those very few who stayed till the very end, I hope you enjoyed the ride.

Thank you my wonderful readers, for making my stay here at Wattpad brighter.

Comment if you wish, like if you wish.

Oh. I was thinking I might write more but I'm not really sure I'd have a audience. So if you'd like to read more for me, comment bellow or let me know. (pm)

If I do, I can't imagine how I'll live up to this fanfic, not that I'm putting jt on a high pedestal. It is my first real book I've written though.

Anyway, I apologize for my blabber, I just hate goodbyes.

It's been fun writing Be My Kitty.

To my wonderful readers, stay bright, and stay funny. (I've been reading all the comments ^^)

Which reminds me.

Pun sinonmen roll goes credit to:

SolarTheNightwing

And the one who suggested I use it:

ACAssassin

Those are my last shout outs of this book.

If I ever did any. ( . ∆ .)

But trust me, they weren't the only one's I noticed. You're all so funny and witty in the comments. Thank you for making my day. ^^

Anyway.

Here comes the outro.

Until next time. (Ah, emotional rn.)

InGameProdigy.

(3/10/2018)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 372 68
"I thought as my fiancee you'd be addressing me by first name. I stop what I'm doing then look at him what did he just say? "What on earth are you ta...
5.9K 116 8
{NOT FINISHED - DISCONTINUED I'm long not in touch with SAO anymore, so I won't be finishing this. Sorry! - AsunaLee, 2/22/2020} Kazuto Kirigaya, wh...
16.8K 568 13
Kirito and I collapse out of breath, the sign above us screams 'Winner' as he defeated the boss of floor 11. "We did it." I say in between breaths...
193K 6.4K 15
*Complete* This is a story about a very sad and lonely Naruto. His happy smile and determination are all an act. He is sad and broken on the inside...