My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be...

By XOJayB

Nicole Altway's life turned upside down when her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and can no longer take... More

My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be Husband
Chapter 1- Elegant White Dress or Shirt and Jeans
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptrr 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Wedding
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 My best Friend's Wedding
Update
Chapter 36
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- My 18th Party
Chapter 41 - Two Places at Once
Chapter 42- Midnight
Chapter 43 - Epilogue- Sneak Peek of "My Real Celebrity Family"
Chapter 1- Baby Talk
Chapter 44- A Day Married To Luis Jones
Chapter 45- There was a knock
Chapter 46- OMB (Oh my, Babies!)
Chapter 47- Sex, Sex, and More Sex
Chapter 48- No Distractions
Chapter 49 - He's Seriously Not Coming!?
Chapter 50- She's in Labor!
Chapter 51- Nicole's Coming Home
Chapter 52- I'm Late
Chapter 55- Our First Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 53- Someone's Getting Married
Chapter 54- Secret Keeping is Never Good
Chapter 56- Mood Swings, Cravings, and Being Dropped from the Label
Chapter 57 - Hailey, the Ex is Back
Chapter 58 - Just One More Secret
Chapter 59 - Emergency Room Visit
Chapter 60 - At the Hospital
Chapter 61- The Secret's Out + (A recap in Case you Forgot!)
Chapter 62 - Marriage Counseling
Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!
Chapter 64- Dinner with Lianne
Chapter 65 - Luis's Father
Chapter 66 Another Secret from My Husband
Chapter 67 - Luis's Father Pays Another Visit
Chapter 68 - The Grammys, A Break In, and The Gender of Baby Jones!
Chapter 69 - Stuck on Bed Rest
Chapter 70 - Exposing My Fake Marriage to the Public
Chapter 71- My Water Broke
Chapter 72 - Six Weeks Later - Adjusting to Motherhood and a Vogue Shoot

Chapter 37

2.2K 92 5
By XOJayB

I stood outside my best friend's new home. Just knock. I thought. She won't be mad forever. I knocked on the door, biting the inside of my cheek. The door opened and out came my newly wed, pregnant best friend.

"Finally the pizza's here- oh it's just you. I have nothing to say to you." She said, folding her arms, then using her leg to kick the door shut in my face. I stopped it from shutting. 

"Please, I need my best friend to talk to." I pleaded. She looked at me. "I also brought ice cream and chips? For your pregnancy cravings." I said, showing her the shopping bag in my hand, trying to bribe her.

"Ugh, fine. You are so lucky I'm in the mood for ice cream." She caved, before widening the door and letting me in. "But, you're paying the pizza guy when he gets here." She said as I walked in.

"Deal." I said, sighing in relief. I walked in their apartment, it was filled with boxes of gifts. 

"You'll have to excuse the mess. I can't lift any of these gifts to organize them. And my beloved husband, Eddie was busy last night getting wasted with your "husband." She said, air quoting the word "husband". 

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. And thank you for dropping him home. You didn't have to do that." I said to her as we sat at the kitchen table. She opened the first carton of ice cream, cookies and cream and began eating it.

"Umm... Yes I did. Otherwise, he wouldn't have made it home. He was so drunk. Even Eddie. I had to put Eddie to sleep then drive Luis's car to the house with him in it and then order an Uber. I would much rather spend my honeymoon time with my husband, but couldn't." She said sarcastically, with a grin.

"Yikes. I'll make it up to you. I'll borrow Luis's card and give you an all expense paid honeymoon you deserve." I reassured.

"Don't bother. We'll be having a baby soon. The honeymoon phase is sorta over." She said, sounding a little sad as she ate her ice cream. "Anyway, how are you and Luis doing?" She asked, changing the subject.

I began shaking my head. "I don't know. One minute he loves me, the next, he loves Hailey. It's really painful, cause I care so much about him, but he's in love with this snobby girl." I said. "You know last night, he told me he loved me. Well, he was drunk, and he was mixing me up with Hailey, but he said he loved me." I said.

"Does he remember?" She asked.

"No. And I'm kinda glad he doesn't. As much as it hurts me, I want him to be with Hailey." I said to her.

"What? Why? Aren't you in love with him?" She asked.

"Yes. And that's the reason why. I love him too much to see him with me. If he's happy with Hailey, he's happy. I want him to be happy. And this whole celebrity thing is too much too. I can't wait for things to go back to the way it was." I said.

"What are your plans when you turn 18? Do you even have money to live on your own?" She asked.

"No, and that's what scares me. I don't have any other family and I don't even have money to support myself for a month. I was hoping to move in with you, but that was before the marriage and the baby carriage situation." I confessed.

"Well, you're always welcome here. You're my best friend, and you've done so much for me." Kayla said.

"Thanks. But I could never intrude. You're married, you deserve your alone time." I said. It also was the fact that her apartment was so tiny, and the way that Kayla and Eddie argue, would drive me mad.

Just then, Eddie walked out  from the bedroom, looking so hungover. 

"Goodmorning sweetie. You're finally up." Kayla said.

"Yeah." Was all he mumbled before walking over and giving her a kiss.

"Just wait til Nicole leaves, you are not getting away with the fact that you came home last night drunk outta your mind!" Kayla said. "Not to mention, leaving your pregnant wife alone in the bed. I couldn't even sleep last night with you snoring and you hogging the entire bed!" She yelled.

"Ughh." He groaned. "It's too early to hear you argue!" He said, sitting on the couch, switching the channels.

"Eddie it's 4pm! You better get real comfortable on that couch, cause that's where you're staying! Day two of being your wife and this is how you treat me! And don't forget you have to pack all the gifts away! And get your butt to the store I need pickles, cookies, salt and vinegar chips, and-"

This is exactly why I could never live with them.

***

I headed home after a few more hours of talking to Kayla. Kayla and Eddie were all lovey dovey by the time I left. 

I pulled up to the driveway, parked my car and unlocked the house door. The first thing I saw was Luis. I smiled. Then, I saw Hailey. Instantly, my smile faded. They were sitting at the table, lights dimmed, candles lit, and enjoying a meal prepared by our chef, Jack. I knew it had to be chef Jack, because I know Hailey is dumb enough to burn plastic. 

"Hello." I said to them. Hailey was all over Luis, touching his shirt, trying to unbutton it, rustling his hair, and her lipstick marks were all over his face. It kind've stung a little, but I tried to control my emotions.

"Ugh." I heard Hailey groan. I ignored her.

"Hey." He said, getting up and pushing Hailey off him. She landed on his chair as he rushed towards me. "How.. How are you?" He asked, nervously.

"I'm fine. Me and Kayla are good now. I just had to bribe her with ice cream and chips." I said to her.

"Wow... that's so interesting. Tell me more." Clearly, Luis did not want to be there with Hailey, as he was so interested in my story. However, I was not going to butt in. If he wants her to leave, he can simply tell her.

"Am I interrupting?" I looked over and saw Hailey giving me one of those evil stares. 

"No." Luis answered quickly.

"Yes." Hailey answered at the same time. Yikes. "Maybe you should come back later." Hailey rudely suggested.

"Nonsense!" Luis bellowed. "There are some leftovers, I can give you some-" Luis started.

"No need. I had some pizza at Kayla's house. Thank you though, it looks delicious. But, I'll give you your alone time with Hailey. Soon, you'll have all the alone time you need once I'm 18." I said with a smile.

"Aw, how sad. We'll remember you Nike." She said sarcastically.

"It's Nicole." I corrected.

"Whatever Nancy." She said. Luis said nothing. I began to walk upstairs. "Come on Luis poo bear. We were in the middle of tasting my lipstick and seeing if you can guess the flavor." She said, as she pouted her lips. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked upstairs. I could tell Luis did not want to be there. Even I didn't. I could have easily gotten him out of there, but I know it's for the best. I want him to be happy, even if it's not with me, even if it's the girl I despise.

***

I heard the front door slam an hour or so later. Luis then walked into our room. "Hey." He said. 

"Hey."  I said awkwardly. "How was the date?" I asked, even though I knew it was horrible.

"Good." He lied. "How was Kayla's?" He asked.

"You already asked me that downstairs." I said, laughing. "It was good." I replied. 

"Can I ask you something?"

We both asked at the same time. We laughed.

"Okay you first." He said. I nodded.

"Well this isn't really a question... But.. Since I'll be 18 by the end of this month, we should plan our breakup." He looked shocked at the words that were coming out of my mouth. "It should be a nice juicy story, not that one day we just stopped loving each other. It's better to plan these things out now, and give your fans the closure they deserve." I said. "This agreement will be over by then, so why wait?"

"I... agree. That's really smart. Good thinking." He said, as he took off his lipstick stained shirt.

"What was it you were going to ask me?" I asked.

"Oh it's just that... actually it's okay, nevermind." He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

** 

(Luis's POV)

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yes, positive. Get some rest." I said, as I turned off the lights. 

I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a real date with me? I think I'm in love with you.........

WE ARE DWINDLING DOWN TO THE FINAL FEW CHAPTERS!! WILL LUIS CONFESS HIS LOVE FOR NICOLE.. WILL HAILEY GET IN THE WAY?! WE'LL FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.2K 39
"How can we use non consummation of marriage as a reason for our divorce with your looks?" he asked. It took her awhile to respond. "I don't know. Ma...
3K 56 12
A Sillie story :) - Contains mature themes - Millie and Sadie come from 2 of the most elite families in New York. Everything was ok until one night...
2.6K 158 33
•AGREE TO MARRYING THE CEO• •Genre of this story is about Romance 🥀 •This is an English story ❦ •This Story has been completed❥ -This story has been...
1.8M 61.9K 33
They were strangers, yet they were about to have an arranged marriage. Xael Stewart A girl with two sides to her. She can be nice if she wants to, bu...