Been A While, Spidey

By EdsGryff

Note from a very embarrassed writer from the future- do not read this book. Please. #VERY SEX CENTRIC# What h... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Pre Epilogue)
Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Chapter 3

330 6 8
By EdsGryff

Last scene is mature. Very explicit.
"Hey, Shadu." I greet my significant other.

"Sandy." He smiles at me, releasing a few skeletal butterflies.

Mohammad Shadab Alam was a good looking guy. Standing 5ft 9, he was one of my friends at my old school in India. He came to America last year to, as many others, find a job.

He did get one, NOT as a cab driver, but as a engineering consultant or something at a big firm. He wasn't a very intelligent individual(he failed in class 9) but he was a brilliant engineer.
He was exactly my age, just 13 days older.

"How was today?" He asks as we settle in.

"Uh, okay. Went to go get a job at Stark Industries." I shrugged.

"Oh, did you get it?"

"I don't know yet. Wanna eat?"

"Yeah. Hungry?"

"Always." I joked.

He laughed, not noting the Harry Potter reference. Peter always did.
Oh God, everything he did was compared to Peter. I have to stop that.

"I'll order pizza. Ok with that?" I ask as I pick up my phone.

"Of course."

After placing the order, I put Chennai Express on Netflix and I snuggled up to Shadab. He tensed a little at the contact but soon eased up.

"Are we dating?" He asks a few minutes later, wrenching my eyes away from the screen.

"Yes. We are."

"Officially?"

"Ok, how do you know all that?" I crossed my arms. There's no official in India, just parents knowing and parents not knowing.

"A girl in my office asked me out. I said to her I had a girlfriend and then she asked if we were official. I asked her to explain what that was." He nodded his head.

"Do you want to be official? We've only been going out a few months."
Say no, I'll have to cancel casual sex with Haz (Harry) if you say yes.

"I have already told Ammi and Abba that I have a girlfriend. So yes. I do."

Maybe I should let him down easy.

He looked at me.

"I want to be official too." I smiled as he came over to hug me.
Well, I do like him very much. I mentally slapped myself and made a note to do it physically after he was gone.

"We need to have one talk, though."

He pulled away.

"What?"

"Are you ever going to do anything more than kiss me?"

He looked flabbergasted.

"You...do you want to do more than kiss?"

"I've already done more than kissed. I lost my virginity when I was 15. And you already know I've had sex, every one in Haldia knew." I say incredulously, referring to the scandal  of '21. It may have arisen here but the news was wildfire there.

"Yes...so you are sure?" He looked nervous.

Annoying as his hesitation was, it was a little endearing.

"Yes re baba, Yes!"

"Now?"

"No, pizza's on the way. Some other time." That wasn't the real reason. I couldn't do it with two guys in one day, I couldn't.

"So..."

"Just hold my hand."

So he just held my hand.

Peter's POV:

"Is it me or do all our enemies get their names from the zoo?" I yell out to Lish as I dodge another metal arm.

"Like hero, like villain." She yells back and I make the mistake of laughing. Another metal arm caught me in the stomach and I was thrown maybe 70 feet back. Ow.

"Multiple contusions detected." Karen announced.

"I know, Kar." I say as I struggle to get up. Thankfully my accelerated healing kicked in.

Suddenly the hairs on my arm rose and I ducked as a huge truck was thrown my way.

"Come on! I only have the 2 arms! My name might be Spider-Man but unlike you, I don't have 8 arms!" I yell as I webthrow the truck back at Dr. Octopus, knocking Kitty out of the way. It hit him square in the face and he fell off the bridge.

I webbed him back up to the bridge.

"You ok, Kitty?"

"Don't call me that, witless." She grit her teeth. "Is he down?"

"He's down." I confirm.

"No sex today. I'm sore." She got up slowly.

"Ok. I can go without."

"Now drop me off. I have a date."

"Who with?" I say as we swing past 72nd street.

"This nerdy guy. He's cute but a little young."

"I'll show you young. " I promised as I dropped her off.

She unzipped her suit right in front of me in the balcony of her spacious apartment.

All blood rushed south.

Standing naked, she asked, "Would you help me take a shower?"

The memory of Sanya standing in my dorm room completely bare, asking if I wanted to christen the bed definitely didn't come into my mind.

I blinked to get the unnecessary and heart wrenching albeit pleasing image out of my head. I am a Casanova.

I threw my mask off onto her bed and pressed the spider symbol so I joined her in her state of dress, save my boxers.

"Do you even have to ask?"

"No....but would you perhaps take off your boxers here and get me all wet in the way you know?"

"You don't need to ask that either." I smirk as I haste to comply.

[I would write a sex scene for them but I can't describe it from a guy's mind.]

Later that night~
Sanya's POV~

"Honey, I'm hoooome!" Harry continued our tradition of saying that age old line whenever we came home.

"The rent is on the table." I inform him as he sits down beside me, loosening his tie.

"I've told you you don't have to pay rent till you get a job..." I rest my legs on his legs so that our heads were on opposite sides of the couch.

"And I've told you I did have a job."

"A librarian is barely a job. You only read and had to argue sometimes. You do that anyway!" He massages my feet.

"But I got paid, didn't I?"

"Yes." He admits grudgingly.

I fully lie on him, chest to chests, legs to legs and run my hands through his thick honey tinted hair. I always thought I like darker hair but blonde hair is very pretty, too.

"By the way, we can't have sex anymore. Shadab and I went official." I shrugged, hardly ecstatic.

"I really did think you'd let him down."

"I was gonna......but then he looked at me with those puppy eyes, I couldn't say no."

"You have issues. " He started unbuttoning my pajama shirt.

"Says the man who became a villain called the New Goblin when he was 18 to deal with his dad's self caused death." I shrug off my shirt and Harry wraps his arms round me.

It feels so good and comfortable and different, him around me. Doesn't feel wrong.

Huh. Talk about irony. When Shadab and I were not official, it felt wrong. Now that we are, it feels right.

He shrugged. "I was a volatile teenager. Besides, I grew out of that after getting knocked out by Spider-Man 59 times."

"Definitely not that many times?" I was horrified.

"I counted."

"Ouch." I winced. "I've only been knocked out twice."

"I know. Also, I'm going out to dinner with Peter on Thursday."

I sat bolt upright, on him.

"Why?"

"Business, not you."
The palpable tension went out of me.

"Oh good."

"Are you official today? Or can you wait till tomorrow?" He asks a little later as we both are having icecream (I, vanilla and he, chocolate chip). He was in his boxers and I was in a basically transparent type white tee and nothing else.

This was our night routine.

Huh, I've given up wearing proper clothes at home. I barely wear any clothes here. Jeez, if my parents landed in that day I was walking around naked..... Or that day Harry and I were going at it on the kitchen table.....I am a horny slut. At home. Outside I'm a prude.

Without any feeling of guilt, I say "No, we can do it today. Just one condition."

"What?" He wanted to know.

I was never a kink type but semi-public it always got me wet. And him hard. Weird how I can have sex in public without any embarrassment but I can't say 'sex' without blushing.

"Can we do it in the elevator and balcony?"

"The elevator?" He asks incredulously. He slips his hand in my shirt and tweaks my nipple.

I moan and I already know I am almost soaking wet.

"Ye-ye-yeeees."  He moves his hands from my breast and rubs it against my clit.

"God, you are so fucking wet. And all for little ol' me?" He inserts a finger in me and moves it lazily causing my hips to involuntarily buck against his hands.

"Don't be so proud. I had images of Peter in my mind all day. And naughty images. And for God's sake, move it faster." I knot my hands in his hair

"I'll make you forget all about Peter." He says, going down on me and his hot tongue swipes in where his finger had been a moment ago.

I saw stars.

His tongue darts in and out, in and out, in and out and I writhe uncontrollably and as it hits just the right spot, I finally relax as I orgasm.

"You always know just where to touch me." I say as I pull off his boxers and pull him into the 15th floor balcony.

"Wha-what are you -"

"Repaying the favour." I say as I kneel down and position my mouth and take almost all of him in. I have only done this thrice before and I nearly gag. I never liked this, I always preferred the hand version. But for some reason guys prefer this. Harry, that guy at the library who always checked out Little Women.....not Peter. He never told me to do anything I didn't want to.

But I must have done it all right because he cums just after he warns me that he's close.

"I can't believe you've had sex with only 3 people, myself included."

"I'm a girl of many talents." I stand up and pull off my shirt, my nipples hardening in the cool early August air.

"We are seriously fucked up." He says as he kisses me, sweetly and most unlike what we'd done a minute ago.

"We are seriously really very fucked up." I agreed.

"Elevator now?"

"Yeah. 25th floor?"

"25th floor."

Things would be so very different if Peter and I stayed together and he had lived....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.8K 31
An internship. Two boys. And a whole lifetime ahead of them. (the first few chapters (and a couple of random ones) are about 1000-2000 words long. Th...
433K 7K 44
Y'all are probably wondering why I'm doing a book like this one huh? Or why it's on spider man and not dbz or mha. Well, I was watching the spider ma...
66.5K 1.5K 20
The title says it all ^^ I really appreciate you reading this book and votes and comments are really awesome :D ALSO I HAVE NO ORIGINAL IDEAS IN THI...
757 17 11
y/n stark returns after she escaped New York & peter's rather anxious to see her after what happened between them. But neither fury or tony care abou...